What are you currently wearing right now?

Currently, a bath robe and pajama bottoms. Earlier, however, I was sporting grey single pleat dress pants, a blue prince of wales patterned shirt, a grey argyle sweater, and a black and white hounds-tooth sports jacket. The shirt didn't really work with the rest of the ensemble, but I like living on the edge.

Im telling you the truth guys realy...

Sitting in my chair with long hair and beard plus glasses in clothes 15 years old second hand bought at flea market for few penny's.

Now picture me :D

You got it?..well thats me wasting my life behind my PC living fantasy in gameworld.

Ok now you guys don't LIE tell me the TRUTH... how are you looking for real, i wanne know ;)

Boxer briefs, t-shirt and heavy wool socks. :lol: Hey, they keep my feet warm.

But unlike Evasiadutch up there :P my hair is cropped too short for the Winter (brrrrrr) and my beard isn't long. And no glasses with my 20/16 vision either.

But to be fair, it's been a long Winter and I'm getting old. So as soon as we get some nice days around here I've gotta' get back out there hiking and mountain biking so I can get rid of this spare tire I've grown this Winter. :(