"What mod is this ?"

Before sleeping:

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/93/9330.jpg

?

:cool:

seems to be personal mod. jacket from rogue armor' date=' have seen the shirt but dunno where

[/quote']

Jacket: rogue armor, shirt: juliet. But If i change the jacket position, it's not working. Yeah I think it's a personal mod, but maybe somebody upload this mod...

Just my schoolgirl fetish, ehhh

:P

since that jacket has sleeves it's a downside for me to work on it :P

I have another problem. If a certain gear is turning my character at the related parts 'invisible' (not the whole body and not because of possible conflicts) and happens to not appear in the inventory window, should I look under meshes or textures?

Well I may as well just ask this, anyone know what mod adds an "Ice Armor" set? Maybe that'll help me more

I have another problem. If a certain gear is turning my character at the related parts 'invisible' (not the whole body and not because of possible conflicts) and happens to not appear in the inventory window' date=' should I look under meshes or textures?

[/quote']

missing meshes makes invisible, missing textures makes purple object/model

I have another problem. If a certain gear is turning my character at the related parts 'invisible' (not the whole body and not because of possible conflicts) and happens to not appear in the inventory window' date=' should I look under meshes or textures?

[/quote']

missing meshes makes invisible, missing textures makes purple object/model

Alright, thanks.

Where might that armor/outfit be from?

263027-1343181118.jpg

263027-1343199118.jpg

That would be this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19665

And this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13486

I think' date=' but not sure.

[/quote']

Just took a closer look, you're right. Damn i was hoping it would be non-skimpy armor :dodgy: Thanks anyway. :P

Actually i swore i saw that armor in another conversion and it is actually a tera port of the Fraya armor.

tumblr_m5hssnVVtF1qd1zsho1_500.png

Really interesting though want the armor too, though i saw someone port to New Vegas before this

Thanks for the info I'll try to do some digging around the various mod sites when I have time and see if I can find anything.

Edit: I did find this in another Skyrim thread it may be the post you saw about the FO:NV version of it

FO:NV Tera Freyja

If find it do share it, would love to see it on my char/companions. Peaceness

Since i'm lately busy i dont have quite much time to work on Nero armor' date=' so fixed most of the bugs/clippings etc and uploaded. it's not perfect but that's the least what i can do atm, dont have time to do anything at home -_-. armor may have, actually will have small clippings at certain poses. couldnt test every pose/animation replacer out there.

Very cool man just quick question what body is this for. UNP,CBBE?

Since i'm lately busy i dont have quite much time to work on Nero armor' date=' so fixed most of the bugs/clippings etc and uploaded. it's not perfect but that's the least what i can do atm, dont have time to do anything at home -_-. armor may have, actually will have small clippings at certain poses. couldnt test every pose/animation replacer out there.

bigger boobs plez?:P

Them boobs are huge in my game 0_o Too big in fact :D

i know that boobs are big, atm i'm reisntalling skyrim & fixing PC after this i will play around with bodyslide... or might end up using UNPB body. still dont know. none knows what body will be prefered for next armor ;)

UNPB FTW looks awesome so far hope you do make it for UNPB

bigger boobs plez?:P

Them boobs are huge in my game 0_o Too big in fact :D

i know that boobs are big, atm i'm reisntalling skyrim & fixing PC after this i will play around with bodyslide... or might end up using UNPB body. still dont know. none knows what body will be prefered for next armor ;)

UNPB FTW looks awesome so far hope you do make it for UNPB

Getting CTD when equpping the armor, oddly :/ . The armor works well with my companions, and my mannequins that have the same body-shape as my character.

Edit: Fixed it via manual install. The first time i just dropped it to my NMM mod directory. I'd like to know a little bit more about why it failed with NMM install, anyone know?

Edit 2: Problems gone entirely, and now it works with NMM. Now let me just say, I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND THE ARMOR. Thanks! :)

Getting CTD when equpping the armor' date=' oddly :/ . The armor works well with my companions, and my mannequins that have the same body-shape as my character.

[/quote']

I love it' date=' but for some reason when I try to equip the armor the game kicked me out to the desktop... any idea why? I'm talking about the DMC mod...

[/quote']

need BBP compatible skeleton. if still CTD then try to DL UNP 1st person female body from nexus, it fixes ctds too.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/download/54943

BTW, great Job :) Looks fantastic!

tesv2012072611512016.jpg