"What mod is this ?"

guys' date=' i know this is not the proper thread to post this but how do i fix this hand bug? seems to have a different colour with the body, how do i do it? someone pls tell me :s

[/quote']

what body mod u use and what body the armor is using?

guys' date=' i know this is not the proper thread to post this but how do i fix this hand bug? seems to have a different colour with the body, how do i do it? someone pls tell me :s

[/quote']

i am using chsbhc the armor also requires chsbhc

[/quote']

that only happens with that armor or with others and base body too?

[/quote']

it happens on almost every armor :-/

[/quote']

it happens on almost every armor :-/

check texture paths of the armors who look normal and the ones with this problem, i think its couse of different textures used.

Edit: i mean body textures

@jancicc, I'm using the Ashen Race right now in my play through. I think you'll like it. That screenshot I posted of the jacket you made was on an ashen race character.

They're facial structure is weird tho. I mean the sliders dont do what you would expect them to, and I remember I had to fiddle with them quite a bit to get a result I was remotely pleased with.

@jancicc' date=' I'm using the Ashen Race right now in my play through. I think you'll like it. That screenshot I posted of the jacket you made was on an ashen race character.

They're facial structure is weird tho. I mean the sliders dont do what you would expect them to, and I remember I had to fiddle with them quite a bit to get a result I was remotely pleased with.

[/quote']

hmm ur talking about what?

Anyone knows where the new Elin body mod can be downloaded?

9754.jpg

What the heck is wrong with their hips/thighs?

Search it up on google... that's what the race looks like.... huge thighs.... long legs.... small breasts.... I honestly don't see what people see in it.....

Anyone knows where the new Elin body mod can be downloaded?

9754.jpg

What the heck is wrong with their hips/thighs?

Search it up on google... that's what the race looks like.... huge thighs.... long legs.... small breasts.... I honestly don't see what people see in it.....

Ah wow, I thought the body was in Beta or something hence the weird proportions.

Jancicc the Nero armor looks great played a couple minutes in game, but I agree with Kashim the breast are rather large. If you ever feel the inclination to shrink them a bit that would be great...and maybe add a skirt when if you ever have the free time. Once again, thank you for making it.

Since i'm lately busy i dont have quite much time to work on Nero armor' date=' so fixed most of the bugs/clippings etc and uploaded. it's not perfect but that's the least what i can do atm, dont have time to do anything at home -_-. armor may have, actually will have small clippings at certain poses. couldnt test every pose/animation replacer out there.

bigger boobs plez?:P

Them boobs are huge in my game 0_o Too big in fact :D

Actually, in that picture, those boobs are pretty darn small and could be a lot larger. What did you do to make them larger in your game?

Jancicc the Nero armor looks great played a couple minutes in game' date=' but I agree with Kashim the breast are rather large. If you ever feel the inclination to shrink them a bit that would be great...and maybe add a skirt when if you ever have the free time. Once again, thank you for making it.

[/quote']

after reinstallation of Skyrim i actually made smaller breasts, atm they look like unpb _1 or a bit smaller than them. well when i will figure out why CK resets Race data then i might make newer version with new body. it's quite annoying to add brows, eyes, hundreds of tones and other stuff to Ashen race and then see how all ur work gets reverted by retarded CK lol. and that happened 3 times already -_-

Actually' date=' in that picture, those boobs are pretty darn small and could be a lot larger. What did you do to make them larger in your game?

[/quote']

from front view they look small but from other angles looks quite big, it's same body which Alan uses in his BBP armor packs so u know how big/small they are

Nah lol.... that is their proportions... I don't particularly like them....

Soo..its like a half loli half pin-up..thing?

The creators of Tera could be lolicons. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolicon

If you watch Animes (Animated Film) from Japan (or Asia) you can see 2 preferances: Small breasts (A or 0 = lolicon) or huuuge breasts and both with very young girls/women. You can't estimate their age. Most of them look like 16....

Personally I use UNPB with weight 50 or less' date=' but sometimes 100 looks good too.

I miss many UNPB/BBP Armors, most of them are UNP only or CBBE.

Like MAX07's Remodeled Armor. They are really good, but CBBE or a UNP Conversion...no UNPB

SO my Question

I'd really like to know where i can get the eyes and the Scars from Trustinails Char (the one on the right)

Trustinail is in this Forum too. So maybe he can PM me, when he don't want to make them public, if they are his. ^^

And no i DON'T want to copy his Char but make a mean Woman (with Temptess Mod) like a Bountyhunter-Veteran or wounded in the past->cursed Demonhunter.

Edit:

Btw Echo 1162 posted a nice Armor at Nexus, but again CBBE :/ maybe someone could make them into UNPB then it would be perfect for my future Char XD