"What mod is this ?"

Need help with the NINJA GAIDEN 2 armor.

console code

help chef

help shoes

It won't show up in game. It kinf looks like this armor when I input the console code.

http://images.uesp.net/thumb/3/37/SR-npc-Susanna_the_Wicked.jpg/600px-SR-npc-Susanna_the_Wicked.jpg

Ninja Gaiden 2

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/11770357.html

Any ideas?

Try this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a6ownlbmmwpnymm

Sonia armor

Sonia boots

Thank you, the link you provided works great. Sorry for the delay I had no time to reply. A little off topic but I was wondering is there a limit to Mod with using Nexus Mod Manager?

Looking for mods that add long nails' date=' so far i have only found

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5910/

[/quote']

Looking for it too,for my next Char.

They should be for UNPB

A little off topic but I was wondering is there a limit to Mod with using Nexus Mod Manager?

I'm not sure when i last checked i had over 450 different enabled Mods and 200 disabled Mods to a total of about 650. (not every Mod uses a ESP)

But i think there is a ESP Limit on Skyrim of 255 (from ESP Number 01 to FF ^^) So the Limit in the Nexus Manager is 255.

I've heard there are other Mod Manager who can use more then 255 because they PACK several esps in one.

hi all, maybe this is not the correct place for this but someone can help me to align mi heels.

in fact is not mine but i edit for personal use.

the heels look good when i just stand with default idle, but when walk, run or use any kind of movement it become weird. check pics one foot is floating in the air and the other is under floor.

but the main problem is no that, when walk normal the heels have an interior angle of body something like this:

..........|.........| --> leg

..........|.........|

..........\......./

............\.../--> heel

in the mid of action normal people cant even notice that but im a damn perfectionist.

i check in nifscope and compare with skyheels who fit nice in any pose and see big diferences in bones i try correct that but i got CTD every time. that mean is time to ask for help.

what i need:

-any idea on how i can completely replace bones.

-is necesary weight paint ??

-how i can do to force shoes to colapse with floor i mean heel dont go under floor when walking. ¿this is pocible?

-anithing who can help me to solve this is welcome,

when i finish i will share it but first i ask for permision if necesary

TESV2012-07-2619-06-34-96.jpg

TESV2012-07-2619-08-08-27.jpg

TESV2012-07-2619-09-19-01.jpg

TESV2012-07-2619-05-56-55.jpg

sorry about mi bad english

hi all' date=' maybe this is not the correct place for this but someone can help me to align mi heels.

the heels look good when i just stand with default idle, but when walk, run or use any kind of movement it become weird. check pics one foot is floating in the air and the other is under floor.

but the main problem is no that, when walk normal the heels have an interior angle of body something like this:

..........|.........|

..........\......./

in the mid of action normal people cant even notice that but im a damn perfectionist.

i check in nifscope and compare with skyheels who fit nice in any pose and see big diferences in bones i try correct that but i got CTD every time. that mean is time to ask for help.

what i need:

-how i can do to force shoes to colapse with floor i mean heel dont go under floor when walking. ¿this is pocible?

In all honesty, I dont think you will be able to do anything about what you are talking about judging by the pics, other than redoing all your animations from scratch to account for the heals. I'm pretty sure Skyrim isn't built to have your feet perfectly flush with the surface they are on in every situation. I'm a bit of a perfectionist myself but from what the screenshots show, thats really not that bad at all.

But, I am just a novice maybe one of the masters on this site/thread will have something different to say.

hi all' date=' maybe this is not the correct place for this but someone can help me to align mi heels.

..........|.........|

..........\......./

what i need:

In all honesty, I dont think you will be able to do anything about what you are talking about judging by the pics, other than redoing all your animations from scratch to account for the heals. I'm pretty sure Skyrim isn't built to have your feet perfectly flush with the surface they are on in every situation. I'm a bit of a perfectionist myself but from what the screenshots show, thats really not that bad at all.

But, I am just a novice maybe one of the masters on this site/thread will have something different to say.

i think that about the heel under the floor is not realy important, i ask just in case.

but the angle who take the foot when walk is realy ugly. i realy need make the foots move acording with legs angle no with his hown angle im not an expert but i understuud is bones related

Sorry about mi bad english

..........|.........|

..........\......./

what i need:

i see many tutorial today about modeling and editing armors but no one refeers to shoes. here we go: ROUND 2

after a couple of hours the heel now is in correct place in the floor

TESV2012-07-2622-43-22-33.jpg

but you can see the fet is out of the shoe -.- wtf...

Please someone more experimented maybe can help here is a nif pic check it

screen.jpg

the left one is skyheels the right one is the one im trying to edit all i do until now is only in nifscope because the problem is in bones im 90% sure.....(maybe not)

the right one fit nice on all poses and movements but the left one dont i hope someone can check it please, im realy newbie doing this.

i can upload both if someone can check it just ask for it.

Edit: btw that is the original bones in right side before i start edit

sorry mi bad english

Reinstalling skyrim was one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made:) So much good mods lost. Currently looking for UNP Shemale mod by Witblitz. Thank God I found his pantyhose mod here.

well thatwhy u should keep the mods in ur PC as i do it :D. no downloading and searching and remembering

Reinstalling skyrim was one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made:) So much good mods lost. Currently looking for UNP Shemale mod by Witblitz. Thank God I found his pantyhose mod here.

And that is why you install mods using NMM... It keeps ALL your mods in a folder even if you delete the Data folder of Skyrim.

Can anybody tells me what ever mod that used in these pictures IN this website?

http://www.tianjinwe.com/cul/zlg/201207/t20120701_27512.html

I'm sorry can't add image' date=' photobucket got error sometimes... and many thanks in advance

[/quote']

The 2 armours are from here

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9333&highlight=Onechanbara

or here

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19665

Hi guys in the past i used Reapers The Dark Tower.

After reinstalling Skyrim' date=' i wanted to take this mod again, but as you see the file is hidden now :s

Anyone has this mod, maybe in a MF link?

p.s. sorry for my bad english.

[/quote']

http://www.mediafire.com/?vu5x39v9628yw5u

http://www.mediafire.com/?6q5udk630qw27h2

http://www.mediafire.com/?4v518924yzcuq88

So like what is this mod? a player home?