"What mod is this ?"

I got another one

263027-1342237534.jpg

I'm pretty sure this isn't a skeleton race' date=' it has no glowing eyes and those races are somewhat incompatible with custom armor. Ideas?

[/quote']

could be skeleton head as face mask.

Since i'm lately busy i dont have quite much time to work on Nero armor, so fixed most of the bugs/clippings etc and uploaded. it's not perfect but that's the least what i can do atm, dont have time to do anything at home -_-. armor may have, actually will have small clippings at certain poses. couldnt test every pose/animation replacer out there.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3swxlc0sejc8422

a pic to show how it looks:

screenshot139n.png

Since i'm lately busy i dont have quite much time to work on Nero armor' date=' so fixed most of the bugs/clippings etc and uploaded. it's not perfect but that's the least what i can do atm, dont have time to do anything at home -_-. armor may have, actually will have small clippings at certain poses. couldnt test every pose/animation replacer out there.

Nice one jancicc - you just fulfilled a shit-ton of requests that started on the very first pages of this thread :D

Since i'm lately busy i dont have quite much time to work on Nero armor' date=' so fixed most of the bugs/clippings etc and uploaded. it's not perfect but that's the least what i can do atm, dont have time to do anything at home -_-. armor may have, actually will have small clippings at certain poses. couldnt test every pose/animation replacer out there.

bigger boobs plez?:P

aw man, first DL it, then decide if u need bigger boobs :D. it already has quite big ones + it's low poly armor so it's REALLY hard to make it look good on body with big breasts. if Megalov will try to make this armor for cherish body, well then GL for that couse it will be painfull :P

aw man, first DL it, then decide if u need bigger boobs :D. it already has quite big ones + it's low poly armor so it's REALLY hard to make it look good on body with big breasts. if Megalov will try to make this armor for cherish body, well then GL for that couse it will be painfull :P

just joking maybe i will (u wont mind right?) :P i should keep my fantasies to myself. good job and thanks by the way!!:D

EDIT: i can't seem to wear the armor? :/ it crashes everytime i try to wear it

Thanks, fantastic work.

Them boobs are huge in my game 0_o Too big in fact :D

Thanks!

post-29323-13597877347857_thumb.jpg

i know that boobs are big, atm i'm reisntalling skyrim & fixing PC after this i will play around with bodyslide... or might end up using UNPB body. still dont know. none knows what body will be prefered for next armor ;)

thx so much jan, sure this version will do for now!! :cool:

i know that boobs are big, atm i'm reisntalling skyrim & fixing PC after this i will play around with bodyslide... or might end up using UNPB body. still dont know. none knows what body will be prefered for next armor ;)

what does it require? I can't equip it. The game crashes when i try. I have CHSBHC - BBP body.

9914.jpg

what does it require? I can't equip it. The game crashes when i try. I have CHSBHC - BBP body.

read this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&pid=207760#pid207760

i know that boobs are big' date=' atm i'm reisntalling skyrim & fixing PC after this i will play around with bodyslide... or might end up using UNPB body. still dont know. none knows what body will be prefered for next armor ;)

[/quote']

read this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&pid=207760#pid207760

EXCELLENT Work!!!!, You beautiful bastard..

140gf7r.jpg

^^This pic might just need to go up on the nexus