"What mod is this ?"

Soo.. wut armor is that ?

1341839-1343033483.jpg

The whole stuff was made by humannature66, the same one who made the SKINNY shop for Fallout 3 and NV. Right now he don't want to release anything beside some earrings and a sword, because of the lore-monger assholes who proliferate on Nexus. So yeah, we can't get his Skyrim stuff because a couple of people in the past who didn't like his work couldn't stfu and go away. They HAD to tell him that it wasn't their cup of tea.

I'm trying to convince him, so go nag him on Nexus :P

Soo.. wut armor is that ?

1341839-1343033483.jpg

The whole stuff was made by humannature66' date=' the same one who made the SKINNY shop for Fallout 3 and NV. Right now he don't want to release anything beside some earrings and a sword, because of the lore-monger assholes who proliferate on Nexus. So yeah, we can't get his Skyrim stuff because a couple of people in the past who didn't like his work couldn't stfu and go away. They HAD to tell him that it wasn't their cup of tea.

I'm trying to convince him, so go nag him on Nexus :P

[/quote']

well say him to screw nexus, he's always welcomeed to join lover's lab army ;)

Huzzah! Found the second of the armors.

http://kurocuna.blog98.fc2.com/blog-entry-125.html

Anyone know where I could find either of these?

th_996676803_8780_74d0_500_122_125lo.jpeg

th_996677961_up03019_122_954lo.jpg

Hi guys,

I'm new here and this seems to be a great site for adult modding. And this thread is awesome. Found so much good stuff. But this second armor is missing. Any chance to get that armor in a download friendly version?

I have found a mediafire link for the UNP BBP version but I would prefer the Non BBP version for now. Anybody can upload that on mediafire or has a non asian link?

I relly don't know what to do on these japanese/chinese sites even with the translator.

Thanks

Hi guys' date='

I'm new here and this seems to be a great site for adult modding. And this thread is awesome. Found so much good stuff. But this second armor is missing. Any chance to get that armor in a download friendly version?

I have found a mediafire link for the UNP BBP version but I would prefer the Non BBP version for now. Anybody can upload that on mediafire or has a non asian link?

I relly don't know what to do on these japanese/chinese sites even with the translator.

Thanks

[/quote']

use/test the one from BBP Armor Pack, maybe it will work with CBBE.

main file:

optional:

ENB

Eyes Pack HD

Public hair

Face (choose one)

Sunburn

v1.9

2njvde9.jpg

v2.0

rcskz6.jpg

mod used in pics

would it be possible to have the "BBLIII Re" face on mediafire please?

Hi guys' date='

Thanks

[/quote']

I use UNP not CBBE. But as far as I understand on these chinese sites there is a UNP BBP version with jiggle physics and a version without physics. So I would like the one without. I know that's absurd. Who would want no jiggle...well...me :-) I can't see the jiggle anyway. Or is there ass physics as well? ;-)

Hi guys' date='

Thanks

[/quote']

I use UNP not CBBE. But as far as I understand on these chinese sites there is a UNP BBP version with jiggle physics and a version without physics. So I would like the one without. I know that's absurd. Who would want no jiggle...well...me :-) I can't see the jiggle anyway. Or is there ass physics as well? ;-)

There is actually....

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10458

Or were you on about the ass physics for the armour?

OMG' date=' I just got an idea.. to remake the Stormcloaks as Loverslab people and the Imperials as Skyrimnexus guys... :o

[/quote']

Lolz that would actually make me side with the Stormcloaks (I never did because I can't stand Ulfric).

lol me too... but i b double agent anyway :P

main file:

optional:

mod used in pics

Converted To Media File Links

Let Me Know If I Missed Some

And Also Thanks 2 Everyone who found this

well say him to screw nexus' date=' he's always welcomeed to join lover's lab army ;)

[/quote']

It seem he changed his mind, he said: "release within 4 weeks", no details.

Neat. Was about to say, he couldn't care less for the oppinion of some retarded guys at the nexus lol.

Huzzah! Found the second of the armors.

http://kurocuna.blog98.fc2.com/blog-entry-125.html

Anyone know where I could find either of these?

th_996676803_8780_74d0_500_122_125lo.jpeg

th_996677961_up03019_122_954lo.jpg

Hi guys' date='

Thanks

[/quote']

both versions in 1 download BBP and non BBP

http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/XZLGZTKOFMBK?p=03066

click on where is says "ES5.aod.dianqing.armor.rar"