Dirty talk... lore friendly cat calls and insults

Comments are working so far :)

I had to make sure dogs and children were excluded from most of them. I may add children specific comments later.

I know it's totally on the wrong topic buuuut I love your UI sky n_n Could you tell me what mod makes dialogue options yellow and adds the letterbox thingy?

You want this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18466/? 

EZ2C Dialog customization.

Wheee! That sounds more useful than i thought thank youuuu!

Haven't seen a whole lot about elves yet, so here goes:

• "I heard the wood from Valenwood is nice, stiff, and hard." (for Bosmer Male PC with high sex drive)
  • "I love long ears. Can you show me what else is long, big boy?" (for Bosmer Male PC with high sex drive)
  • "You think the best wood comes from Valenwood? Hah! Prepare yourself, elf!" (for Bosmer Female PC with high sex drive)
  • "I have something to match the length of those ears, girl! How about we go somewhere and I'll show you!" (for Bosmer Female PC with high sex drive)
  • "Sorry, hon. I don't fuck stumps. Grow yourself a proper tree first." (for Bosmer Male PC with low sex drive)
  • "Do wood elves feed their women? Spend a night with me, and you'll snap like a twig!" (for Bosmer Female PC with low sex drive)
  • "Think you can match a human cock?! Go back to your forest, little elf!" (Human Male on Bosmer Male PC with high sex drive)
  • "You come straight out of the forest. Cheap elf slut!" (Human Female on Bosmer Female PC with high sex drive)

Can't really think of any for Dunmer or Altmer. :(

The whole point of pickup dialogue is to be cheesy, isn't it?

Well...only in the case of ineffective pickups. ;)

I am not going to use all of these in the mod - some are fun in this thread but would not work ingame (although that is probably very subjective).

That said, vanilla Skyrim is not devoid of very cheesy lines (listen to the guards after you become a werewolf).

I am thinking of what Belethor would say in this context.

Any takers?

Ah, Belethor...

So is everything for sale? (Belethor to Female PC high sex Drive)

Also, thought up some Altmer lines

"Is it really that magical?" (Female Altmer PC high sex drive, Any NPC)

"Dare to pit your magic against my steel?" (Female Altmer PC High sex Drive, Nord Male NPC)

Thought of a Dunmer one too:

"What would your ancestors think?" (Female Dunmer PC High Sex Drive, any Dunmer NPC)

"...ashy..." (Female Dunmer PC, low sex drive, any NPC)

and I think I have one for the Argonians:

"I don't think that's a tail..." (Male Argonian PC, High Sex Drive, Any female NPC)

Except the title doesn't say pickup lines. Dirty talk isn't cheesy, the title implies he's looking for degrading / dirty talk..

eg

"What are you looking at, whore?"

"Move on, before I grab that ass of yours"

"I know what I'd do to you if we weren't where everyone could see"

"Look what we have here, a cock thirsty slut"

etcetc

Or add a toggle option of "Cheese" lmao

Except the title doesn't say pickup lines. Dirty talk isn't cheesy, the title implies he's looking for degrading / dirty talk..

eg

"What are you looking at, whore?"

"Move on, before I grab that ass of yours"

"I know what I'd do to you if we weren't where everyone could see"

"Look what we have here, a cock thirsty slut"

etcetc

Or add a toggle option of "Cheese" lmao

The Cheese Wheel option... courtesy of Uncle Sheo.

Some situational dirty talk i guess: 

Context: About to sneaky entering an enemy camp. 

Line: Now follow my lead! And by that i mean eyes on the enemy not on my ass.

Context: Follower violently killing an enemy. 

Line (option 1): Ahh you are such are an aggresive bitch!    

Line (option 1): Ahh you are such are an aggresive bitch! I want to be your victim right now!!

General Lines: 

"Don´t look if not buying". 

"Let me teach you what breast collision really means". 

:shy:

and I think I have one for the Argonians:

"I don't think that's a tail..." (Male Argonian PC, High Sex Drive, Any female NPC)

That one made my day. Thank you. That one could also work for khajiit as well, come to think of it!

Meh, I try...

"Care to set me ablaze?" (Dunmer PC high sex drive, Mage NPC)

"Everything's for sale my friend... Everything... Including you, it seems..." (Belethor to Female PC High Sex Drive)

I'd give this some sarcasm.

Here's one For devious Devices

"Let pick the lock off this treasure..." (Any NPC, Female PC w/ High arousal and Chastity Belt)

Mmmm... Long time !

Here is one more :

"Show some respect ! You are visiting the jarl !" (Any Housecarl to any PC high sex drive)

"Even my horse/chicken/dog/bitch/spider(Dark brotherhood's mascot)/anything has more sex-appeal ! Get lost !" (any female/male NPC to any male/female PC low sex drive)

Ummm... Two after all !  :)

Poor argonians, left behind as usual besides a single line. Let's fix that.

"Interested in getting some tail...?" (female argonian NPC to male PC)

"You know, argonians are especially good at holding their breath for long periods of time..." (Any gender argonian NPC to any gender PC. A bit iffy on this one)

"I've been told I have an especially flexible tail...Care to find out for yoruself?" (Female argonian NPC to female PC)

And more to come, pending creativity!

• 2 weeks later...