Dirty talk... lore friendly cat calls and insults

I started adding some greeting messages to Hormones according to your current sexual activity.

Things along the lines of 'hey baby... why don't you give me a lick of those sweet rolls'...

Here's a game for anyone willing to participate.

What would be good cat call, pick up lines or insults with a Skyrim flavor?

I am looking for more dialogs to add to Hormones, so your suggestions would likely end up there :)

Some suggestions:

- gender specific or neutral (gender of the player or the caller)

- racial quotes (pickup lines from a Thalmor would probably be different than from a Nord or a Kajit)

- variation from famous Skyrim quotes (bonus point to anyone who can fit an 'arrow in the knee' in dirty talk :) )

- Lore specific (By Ysmir ... )

Let the quotes begin...

I dont understand, NPC will say those things to you know with Hormones? :o

Yes... since Hormones affects the way you look, voluptuous or ice cold frigid, it seemed a good place to have NPCs pick up on your activity.

Sort of like the comments when you become a werewolf ( 'Is that hair coming out of your ears?' ).

It could be comments about the stench of sex for someone with high sexual activity, or about curves, or looking tired like with disease comments.

I want to use this to add more flavor to the mod and have NPCs react to the player's activity.

Here are some examples I just added to the next update of the mod:

- "With jugs like these, I'd be a milkdrinker anytime..." (for a female PC with high sex drive)

- "You look like junk... but me, I'd call you treasure" (for low sex drive, any gender)

- "Filthy whore... have you no shame!?' (for a female with high sex drive and an NPC with high morality)

- "A slut like you doen't deserve clothes..." (for a female with high sex drive and an NPC with low morality)

"Are you half Orc or just blessed by Malacath?" ( Male PC SOS erect and an Orc NPC any gender, any morality)

"By the Moons! Look at that one's moons!" (Female PC, heavy weight [chest or otherwise lol] and a Khajiit any gender, any morality)

"Did you forge that sword at the skyforge? that steel seems to hold so tight..." (Male PC SOS erect and a female Nord, low morality)

"Stone definitely flows through his blood..." (Male PC, SOS Erect and Shor's Stone Settler any gender any morality)

"For Oblivian's Sake!... and right in the middle of the street, too!" (any PC and any NPC during Coitus [Thank you Sheldon!! Ha Ha]

"Breath of Dibella..." (Female PC high Sex Drive and Male NPC any morality)

Hope some of these will help out... Look forward to the update. I may reacquire SL Hormones if this turns out.

"Now those are some sweetrolls I'd love to steal..." (Male NPC to female player with high sex drive)

"Don't worry babe, the fur is just something to hold on to..." (Female khajiit to male player) [Couldn't resist]

"Hope you know how to handle two-handed weapons, sweetie..." (Male NPC to female player)

"You like warhammers right? Why not hammer this?" (Female NPC to male player)

...I'll excuse myself now before I get kicked out <.<

I'm horrible at these. :/

I started adding some greeting messages to Hormones according to your current sexual activity.

Things along the lines of 'hey baby... why don't you give me a lick of those sweet rolls'...

I am looking for more dialogs to add to Hormones, so your suggestions would likely end up there :)

Some suggestions:

- racial quotes (pickup lines from a Thalmor would probably be different than from a Nord or a Kajit)

- variation from famous Skyrim quotes (bonus point to anyone who can fit an 'arrow in the knee' in dirty talk :) )

Let the quotes begin...

Ha i had one about 'an arrow to the knee', then i saw your parenthesized bonus points to anyone.. lmfao. but anyway figured id not post it since its probably already been overkilled.

EDIT: Okay, fine, since no one else has yet and i initially didnt bother to look at the post count:

"I use to be an adventurer like you, and then I took an arrow to the knee. Cause any trouble around here, and Ill put an arrow in your knee too.. Or, somewhere else..."   :P

lmfao, for the record, my name, arr0w, is derived exactly from this, as is my XBL Gamertag: AnArr0w27hekn33

Hit me up people for some Halo 4! ill get back to you when i get the time to get on again. Priority to LL members xD

"Looks like a full moon tonight..." (Companions Male NPC to undressed female PC)

"Those balls make the eye of magnus look tiny!" (Mages guild female NPC to male PC)

"Oh finally, a useful staff..." (Female NPC to male PC)

"In the knee? Please, I'll stick this arrow wherever you want, baby!" (Male NPC to female PC) [Not really happy with this one :/ ]

Oh great, now I can't stop trying to think of them. You just had to get me started... >.<

Some suggestions:

Let the quotes begin...

I would go for something like Henny Youngman, George Burns or Rodney Dangerfield.

"The Dragonborn knows what it means to come home to a loving family..... it means he's in the wrong house."

By Ysmir, what a whore/slut/bitch/harlot/other! (high sex female pc, by any/low morale pc)

You should shoot/aim higher/upper with that arrow than knees. (To male pc with high sex, by female npc)

You smells like a brothel full of sluts/whores/harlots/bitches/other. (to high sex female pc, by any/low morale male npc)

Oh dear, so cute! And so little(laugh)! (to low sex male pc, by any/low morale female npc)

Oh, what a beautiful, little, innocent flower... (to low sex female pc, by any male npc)

Do not impale anybody while walking around! (to high sex male pc, by any npc)

Keep yourself away from my wife! (to high sex male pc, by male npc)

Please mercy(sob), I'm just barely a girl/woman... (to high sex male pc, by young female/female child npc)

I hope it will break someday. (to high sex male pc, by male npc)

And don't forget the imperial nickname: Biggus Dickus.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Guys ! Skyrim will sure be much more fun in no time with those lines !

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Too bad it won't be voice acted because of all the work it would ask, but it is a very good idea ! (hey! maybe a fully voiced follower saying dirty things like this would be cool !  :) )

As everyone around is doing some for highly sexualized characters

I'll try to get some for ice cold frigid ones :

Neutral to low sex drive : Did you eat horker soup today to have that hangdog look ? (or anything not really yummy, like dog meat, but it's redundant)

Female NPC to male PC (low sex drive) : You look so ugly ! I'd rather fuck a horker than you.

Male NPC to female PC (low sex drive) : You look so ugly ! I'd rather fuck a hagraven than you.

Male NPC to female PC (low sex drive) : If my cock was an arrow and your cunt was a knee, even Bethesda wouldn't dare using these two words in the same phrase. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: (bonus point ? Well ,if you use the guards instead of Bethesda it should work ! )

Female NPC to male PC (low sex drive) : Is it a slug I see down there ?

Female NPC to male PC (low sex drive) : I'd rather shove a skeever's tail up my ass than let you touch my nipples, loser.

Male NPC to female PC (low sex drive) : Oh my... No wonder why nobody fucks you, is it your pussy smelling like salmon ?

Well, there's an entire song about the Dragon Born's cum you can play with. Other law friendly* insults/taunts:

Seen any Nords? Hahahahahaha

Was your mother your sister? Or are all Bretons like that?

You look half dead, why don't you find someone to finish the job?

After I kill you, I'll rape your corpse. Don't worry, I'll be gentle.

And the truly terrifying

You can call me Uncle Crassius, sweetcakes.

*law friendly: Taken from Morrowind, it has some of the best one liners you'll ever hear.

Even a draugh have more vitality than you. (to low sex pc, by any npc)

Even the dirtiest/lowest whore would not give you the mercy. (to low sex male/female pc, by any/low morale npc)

Bah, fresh meat! (to high sex female pc, by any male/low morale npc)

Looks like we got ourselves a slut! (to high sex female pc, by any bandit/npc)

When I grow up, I want to have mine as big as yours! (to high sex male pc, by male child :D)

Its a shame, that our males have one flaw in their perfection... (to high sex male pc, by female high elf)

Even Ysgramor himself wouldn't be able to make a woman of you/Even Ysgramor himself would fail to make a woman of you. (to low sex/virgin female pc, by any nord npc/companion npc)

Speak with Farkas/Vilkas/Skjorr/Kodlak if you don't want to be a girl anymore. (to lowsex/virgin female pc, by companion female npc)

All lines are free to change.

Comments are working so far :)

I had to make sure dogs and children were excluded from most of them. I may add children specific comments later.

I know it's totally on the wrong topic buuuut I love your UI sky n_n Could you tell me what mod makes dialogue options yellow and adds the letterbox thingy?

By the divines ! I just can't believe someday someone like me will be in Sovngarde with a slut like you ! (for a Nord female with high sex drive and a Nord NPC with high morality)

By the divines ! In Sovngarde with a slut like you, there's no way I can get bored ! (for a Nord female with high sex drive and a Nord NPC with low morality/high sex drive)

Once in Sovngarde we'll be able to fuck endlessly ! I'm looking forward to it ! (for a Nord female/male with high sex drive and a Nord NPC with low morality/high sex drive)

Well,what about:Hey there,big boyz,wanna some chocolate milk before bed?(for Redguard females to other races)

Like to handle swords,Babe?Wanna see my curved sword?(for Redguard males to a companion female PC from other races.)

Comments are working so far :)

I had to make sure dogs and children were excluded from most of them. I may add children specific comments later.

I know it's totally on the wrong topic buuuut I love your UI sky n_n Could you tell me what mod makes dialogue options yellow and adds the letterbox thingy?

You want this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18466/? 

EZ2C Dialog customization.

I will eat your ass ! - Dremora to female PC (high sex drive)

Psst! I know who you are... Hail Sanguine/Dibella ! - NPC (low morality) to PC (high sex drive and maybe some other stuff equipped like deviant stuff) 

Hmmm... You got no decency. You should get some. - Farkas to PC (high sex drive)

Hmmm... You look like the cold heart bitch I was in the good old days ! - old female NPC (high/low ? morality) to female PC (low sex drive) 

Hmmm... You look like the slut I was in the good old days ! - old female NPC (low morality) to female PC (high sex drive) 

There's no way I let you suck my cock/lick my pussy with those teeth ! - male/female NPC to vampire male/female PC