Ok so I installed this mod for CBBE and everything is fine; however, the nails are just vanilla and don't look anything like the nails in the screenshots or the nails other npcs have in my game.

Because it's just an appeal mod, it doesn't come with any clothing or accessory, the nails are from this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3041-old-kaws-claws/

I simply took and modified them to not take the hand slot.

For the people that were having crashes check if you installed the Sevenbase version and if you have a BBP/TBBP skeleton installed, since Sevenbase body requires a compatible skeleton and I completely forgot about that.

I uploaded the file on the nexus.

What mods are used for the two characters in image 18 on the first post? More specifically the male?

Divinesight robe from TERA armors for Serana, Drakul armor on the male, was using spectral shade eyes http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12307 and younger geonox faces without beard http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2488, his hair is from apachii.

I know it's not necessary but if you liked the mod can you download it from the nexus and endorse it?

One can only dream :(

post-30811-0-08652200-1397387174_thumb.png

That picture of Seductress Serana with Seranaholic is soooo sexy... wish I could use them both in-game.

There is a standalone non replacer version if you didn't notice.

NOTE: I seriously hope this lastest version is working without problems since I can't update the mod anymore because my PC finally died today and god only knows when I'm gonna get another one.

Ok so I installed this mod for CBBE and everything is fine; however, the nails are just vanilla and don't look anything like the nails in the screenshots or the nails other npcs have in my game.

Because it's just an appeal mod, it doesn't come with any clothing or accessory, the nails are from this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3041-old-kaws-claws/

I simply took and modified them to not take the hand slot.

Well is there any way the nail colors I have on the rest of my NPCs can work on the replacer?

What nails does the other NPC's have? If they are a hand replacer you have to choose no custom body option for Serana, or edit Elizabeth your self in this case.

Hey, sorry if I somehow missed something but can anyone tell me which mod I have to download to get these demon wings on Serana's head? I think they are really cute but I just can't find them. Thanks. :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15156/?

Hi, sorry. my English bad. still learning it though.

I download the file, yes. in the files, got "body" folder, which one cbbe? no see cbbe, i  see only sevenbase, unp and unpb. folder.

"texture" folder = cbbe, yes?

or is cbbe located somewhere in files?

I download the file, yes. in the files, got "body" folder, which one cbbe? no see cbbe, i  see only sevenbase, unp and unpb. folder.

You should use NMM(Nexus manager) from nexus site. And when you installing mod throught this manager, you will chose bodytype, hair, haircolor and makeup.

Thanks for the mod! I love the look of Serana and Valerica.

on a off topic note:

Does anyone know how to turn Valerica into a followert?

Tried console commands and AFT but wasn't able to get her to follow me around :(

You should install the file with MO or NMM then you dont have to manually chose the files but get asked which version you want to install.

looking into the file, i would guess that CBBE meshes are in the folder meshes -> aka the standard verions is CBBE and if you want UNP etc they are located in Body and fill get chosen if you choose them during the install with the installer.

You should use NMM(Nexus manager) from nexus site. And when you installing mod throught this manager, you will chose bodytype, hair, haircolor and makeup.

dare not try. use NMM before. crash my desktop. have to reinstall from zero. dare not try.

But thank anyway.

Thanks for the mod! I love the look of Serana and Valerica.

on a off topic note:

Does anyone know how to turn Valerica into a followert?

Tried console commands and AFT but wasn't able to get her to follow me around :(

You should install the file with MO or NMM then you dont have to manually chose the files but get asked which version you want to install.

looking into the file, i would guess that CBBE meshes are in the folder meshes -> aka the standard verions is CBBE and if you want UNP etc they are located in Body and fill get chosen if you choose them during the install with the installer.

Thank. I look it up. dare not try NMM. crash to desktop once. had to install everything from zero.

• 1 month later...

hi there damnyou123    

Nice mod, it worked great and she looks exactly like what was advertised but

ive having problems. you see, since im using the replacer version, in the end of DG quest, when i dismissed her in volkihar, the option to recruit her didnt reappear.

I know this is a known bug as stated here in the bug section , but i have the latest UDGP plugged in so i was kinda surprised.

Can you check for any esp changes made except for facegens? im not a pro at CK so.. 

also if anyone would like to correct me if this was only happening in my game or someone else also having problems like me as well.

thanks c:

Edit :

also I didnt have her hood stacking in her inventory bug, which means the UDGP takes effect on that.  It really bothers me that i cant recruit her normally after DG Main quest. anyone have suggestions or willing to check it in CK for changes?

Were you able to recruit her previously after the quest without other mods? The only thing changed is her race and appearace, which should not cause any problems. Even so you should make a save just before completing the quest and test with and without Serana mods.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish the AFT guys would get together and find a fix for the whole "Manage with AFT causes the eyes to get messed up" thing. I like the custom eyes on Serana but not so much on other NPCs, still downloaded and endorsed. I'll live with the minor inconvenience for this Serana.