http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5910

The Original Maker took the longer sharper version down, a few people wanted the old version. Lucky I found the old version in a old skyrim folder I was gona delete it, but I checked for the mod and it was infact in it. So I repackaged it and here you go.

I did not make it this is just a Reupload. If this is the wrong section please take this thread down.

Kaw's Claws.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Don't mean to sound needy here... but do you happen to also have the animation replacer that gives the other races' unarmed combat the Khajiit variation? The one where it looks like you're going to claw at the guy instead of socking his face? I want that to go with this. C:

Don't mean to sound needy here... but do you happen to also have the animation replacer that gives the other races' unarmed combat the Khajiit variation? The one where it looks like you're going to claw at the guy instead of socking his face? I want that to go with this. C:

sorry it took me so long to see this, yes I did buuuttt.... this one literaly is gone and deleted from my machine I'd like it back too

• 8 months later...

sorry it took me so long to see this' date=' yes I did buuuttt.... this one literaly is gone and deleted from my machine I'd like it back too

[/quote']

I think you already found it, but just in case… http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23455 (Beast Race Unarmed Animation For Others)

There are some issues, though… (View the comments)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/42700/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D42700%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I got tired of looking for an archived version the beast race unarmed animation replacer so I created my own which works for vampires. It also swaps the impact sounds from the vanilla "thud" to the werewolf claws impact fx, and the idle animation to that of magic wielding (hands open and forward, fingers outstretched).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

To whom it may concern:

In order to resolve TESDEdit errors, open the .esp file of this mod in the Creation Kit (set as active file), do some minor modifications (just to introduce any changes) and save your work. This resolved all the TESEdit errors I had with this mod :)

• 7 months later...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/42700/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D42700%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I got tired of looking for an archived version the beast race unarmed animation replacer so I created my own which works for vampires. It also swaps the impact sounds from the vanilla "thud" to the werewolf claws impact fx, and the idle animation to that of magic wielding (hands open and forward, fingers outstretched).

I was wondering if anyone still had a copy of this mod on hand, as the link no longer works, and the normal beast race animation replacer is nowhere to be found either.

I was wondering if anyone still had a copy of this mod on hand, as the link no longer works, and the normal beast race animation replacer is nowhere to be found either.

It still exists. At some point nexusmods changed around link structures. Here's the fixed link http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42700/?

• 5 months later...

Has anyone made a conversion of these CBBE Claws (the version that's still available on the Nexus) to fit the new UUNP-Special Zeroed-Sliders body without showing a wrist seam?

I was studying how to convert mine myself but can't even figure out how to open Outfit Studio (Step 1 in the tutorial) since the "Bodyslide2 And Outfit Studio" installation didn't install any Outfit Studio executable, startmenu entry or shortcut.

Has anyone made a conversion of these CBBE Claws (the version that's still available on the Nexus) to fit the new UUNP-Special Zeroed-Sliders body without showing a wrist seam?

I was studying how to convert mine myself but can't even figure out how to open Outfit Studio (Step 1 in the tutorial) since the "Bodyslide2 And Outfit Studio" installation didn't install any Outfit Studio executable, startmenu entry or shortcut.

Start bodyslide, outfit studio is a button on the bottom right of the screen, next to the settings button.

Start bodyslide, outfit studio is a button on the bottom right of the screen, next to the settings button.

Yes, thank you, Someone else told me where OS was hidden yesterday. I then spent over 2 hours in it, trying to adapt the CBBE Kaw's Claws to my UUNP-Special Zeroed Sliders body, following a tutorial step-by-step on another PC next to this one, and finally just gave up because what I saw in the OS window did not match what the tutorial said I should be seeing.

For example, I expected these nails to have a hand mesh- a CBBE hand mesh, which is what I need to convert. They don't- OS just showed 10 tiny dots of color hanging in thin air below arms that ended about bracer-level. No hands at all. Since my only issue with these nails is an ugly gap-seam just above the wrists where the hands join the arms, I can't possibly fix it when there are no hands shown at all- nothing to adjust.

So thanks for the info, and I renew my plea for someone to make these nails fit a UUNP-Special Bodyslide body without wrist gap-seams since I obviously can't do it.

Yes, thank you, Someone else told me where OS was hidden yesterday. I then spent over 2 hours in it, trying to adapt the CBBE Kaw's Claws to my UUNP-Special Zeroed Sliders body, following a tutorial step-by-step on another PC next to this one, and finally just gave up because what I saw in the OS window did not match what the tutorial said I should be seeing.

For example, I expected these nails to have a hand mesh- a CBBE hand mesh, which is what I need to convert. They don't- OS just showed 10 tiny dots of color hanging in thin air below arms that ended about bracer-level. No hands at all. Since my only issue with these nails is an ugly gap-seam just above the wrists where the hands join the arms, I can't possibly fix it when there are no hands shown at all- nothing to adjust.

Is this what you see when you open the nails in Outfit Studio?

floating_nails.jpg

If so, it looks like you might be running into an old bug with Outfit Studio.  It is described in the FAQ section of this tutorial.  Basically, the hands might be there, just displaced from the body.  Zoom out using the mouse wheel and you might see the hands, like this:

floating_nails_actually_displaced_hands.

(Also, in case you didn't know, holding right click and moving the mouse will rotate the body/outfit.  Holding Shift + Right Click while moving the mouse will move the outfit/body around on the screen... It took me a while to figure that one out lol)

As the FAQ of the tutorial I linked describes, you can possibly fix this by right clicking the shape you want to move (probably the hands in this case) and selecting "Move Shape", like so:

floating_nails_actually_displaced_hands_

NOTE: You may have to do this multiple times to move the shape far enough.  Also, lining up the hands, fingers, nails, and wrists using Move Shape will likely be quite annoying.  I also don't know if this will actually fix your wrist gap problem, but it should allow you to continue following your Outfit Studio tutorial.

Hope that helps.

Is this what you see when you open the nails in Outfit Studio?

floating_nails.jpg

<snip, snip, snippety-snip>

Well, yes, kinda-sorta... if you were to add 10 little colored dots below the truncated arms where the hands/fingetrtips should be, those are the nails and I *am* seeing the nails there- just not the hands. Since the only reason to do anything to these nails is to fix the wrist seam, and it's not the nails themselves causing that, but rather the hand mesh that (supposedly) comes WITH the nails, I quit when I saw no hand meshes.

Here is a post I just made on the Bodyslide forum on the Nexus. It includes a screenshot of how far I got in Outfit Studio, which is definitely not very far.

Thanks for your help.