Is there a way that you can make this your player character? I really like the detail that has been put into this and just wish that I could have it as my PC.

I'll see about that.

Thanks, I hope that you have more success than I did, I first just attempted to take the easy route and try the actor take over spell but yeah...that kinda obliterated everything about the face design so now looking at alternate routes to see if I can find anything else. Please let me know if you find anything.

can any 1 help me every time I change her armor it keep going back to her vampire armor

This mod doesn't change her default vampire armor, the only way to make her wear something different is:

1) Give her something that has more overall defence than the default armor.

2) Use follower mods that can manipulate follower equipment directly like AFT or EFF.

3) Use console command "equipitem" followed by the item ID on the desired NPC.

Guest Mogie56

For this I am actually playing the damn game for a change,(going to lay off the tweeking and character making) I've always liked Serana but now I gotta see Valerica as well (dang, now I want her as a follower too), I didn't know she could look so good. LOL can you imagine Valerica and Serana as followers, Serana is badass enough on her own zapping and turning everything in sight to piles of ash. I have a feeling having Valerica as a follower would be like having Flemeth from DAO as a follower (Overkill)  :)

Just a quick bug report: If you use AFT to make serana change into her vampire lord (lady?) form you end up with a floating bikini.

attachicon.gif2014-03-20_00002.jpg

That's not a bug, like I said in the description you shouldn't try to use something that interferes with how the character is supposed to look. This same problem will happen with any modded NPCs that have their own custom assets.

Just a quick bug report: If you use AFT to make serana change into her vampire lord (lady?) form you end up with a floating bikini.

That's not a bug, like I said in the description you shouldn't try to use something that interferes with how the character is supposed to look. This same problem will happen with any modded NPCs that have their own custom assets.

In the OP it doesn't say anything about not being able to change her into her vampire lord form, and honestly, it wouldn't make sense because... She's a vampire lord. Isn't there a way to allow the transformation?

I tested Elizabeth sevenbase version, it seems that the body is missing something.

VQ8An4z.jpg?1

And in the CK I'm seeing this...

MPsWFAv.jpg?1

Fixed armor paths for Elizabeth, sorry.

In the OP it doesn't say anything about not being able to change her into her vampire lord form, and honestly, it wouldn't make sense because... She's a vampire lord. Isn't there a way to allow the transformation?

I didn't sound to be mean, it's just people should know better that if they are using 2 mods that alter the same thing then it's bound to have some conflict. It's not this mod problem, I don't know how AFT works but right now AFT vampire lord only seems to be working on default Serana and other vampires, you can try other mods but it will be the same thing. Have to ask that mod creator for this issue.

This is mostly because of how shitty the handling of mods is done by the game, if you modify just only Serana level cap and then create another separate mod that alters just her default outfit the second mod will overwrite all changes on the first, because it saves the actor has a whole not just the little change you made, hell, even if you just open the actor tab and click OK and don't change anything it will be marked has modified.

I didn't know that the vanilla game didn't allow Serana to turn into a vampire lord, I suppose I was expecting too much from the default game.

My point is that she does turn into a vampire lord when using both mods, so it should be possible to do so. The issue is that it's not showing her model for the vampire form, so wouldn't it suffice to make her use the proper one?

Is AFT handling Serana's vampire form specifically for her, or is it simply reading her race as "vampire Nord" (or was it imperial, with your mod?) and allowing her to turn into a vampire lord? At least, if you don't plan on supporting her transformation you could make her a non-vampire race as she was originally so this doesn't happen...

Ok, so I did a bit of digging round the esp file and finally got the vampire lord transform to work. 

In a nutshell, I used tes5edit to disable the "skinnaked serana" armor by removing the reference to it on the worn armor attribute in serana's record.  I'm guessing that's normally needed to force the game to "unequip" her vampire armor, but AFT has it's own method for remove all worn items so thus far I haven't spotted any problems (apart from the eye issue mentioned in the OP).  That said however, I've probably managed to horribly break things somewhere by doing this. :cool:

Please don't be offended by this, the fact that I spent something like 4 hours trying various things to get this to work should be enough proof that I REALLY like the work you've done here.

I'm not offended at all, I would really like for vampire lord to work because AFT is a great piece of framework and invaluable if you use followers at all. People should ask the AFT creator as to why it breaks followers with own custom bodies. I could fix it by removing the body but what's the point?

Very nice, but does anyone think they can make this work with BBP effects? Or would something like that be a bit too ambitious?

Currently, I use HDT Physics with CBBEv3 and everyone in the game is affected except Serana with this mod on. Trust me, I would try myself if I knew how to

Very nice, but does anyone think they can make this work with BBP effects? Or would something like that be a bit too ambitious?

Currently, I use HDT Physics with CBBEv3 and everyone in the game is affected except Serana with this mod on. Trust me, I would try myself if I knew how to

I'm guessing here, but you could add the HDT path to Serana's head mesh, that would enable HDT on everything she wears.

You can do two things:

1- Copy the body files with BBP/TBBP that you're using for your character then paste over the ones for Serana/Elizabeth

or

2- Edit Serana/Elizabeth in CK to use "NONE" in the skin option like I explained in the notes, this also solves the vampire lord transformation problem with AFT.