In one of your earlier posts you gave some instructions as to what to do when Serana's body is not visible in vampire lord form. Could you repost that? Also, I loaded the "Seductress Serana" esp in the creation kit, set it as active file and I can't seem to find Serana listed under "Nord Race" or "Nord Race Vampire". All the required changes to the skyrimeditor.ini file have been done. Oh BTW, I'm not using your latest version. I'm using the older one where you had Serana as a blonde. (which is awesome!)

Edit: I found her in the creation kit! I'm running AFT BTW.

In one of your earlier posts you gave some instructions as to what to do when Serana's body is not visible in vampire lord form. Could you repost that? Also, I loaded the "Seductress Serana" esp in the creation kit, set it as active file and I can't seem to find Serana listed under "Nord Race" or "Nord Race Vampire". All the required changes to the skyrimeditor.ini file have been done. Oh BTW, I'm not using your latest version. I'm using the older one where you had Serana as a blonde. (which is awesome!)

Edit: I found her in the creation kit! I'm running AFT BTW.

There was an option in the installer on the old version to not let her use a custom body, that fixed the problem. This is no longer needed on the new version, I've added the DLC1nakedvampirelord form to the list of addon parts in her naked body armor record.

Also, making her blonde is just a matter of chosing the hair and hair color.

• 2 weeks later...

As I really enjoy this mod, I wanted to add to the pictures uploaded.

This is how she looks in my game.

For some reason, the red/crimson hair didn't really work for me, kept being too black, so I went blond instead, and it grew on me. ;-)

I do have 1 question to the moder though.

How is it, that when Serana is actually cured from vampyrism, that she still reacts to the explosive effect from Dawnbreaker?

And before any one asks, yes I have all the recommended mods, the unofficial packs as well as the DLC's.

Well, at least she doesn't die from it, might just be a glitch.

post-521356-0-66530400-1407032181_thumb.jpg

post-521356-0-52977300-1407032185_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1.stPraetorian

As I really enjoy this mod, I wanted to add to the pictures uploaded.

This is how she looks in my game.

For some reason, the red/crimson hair didn't really work for me, kept being too black, so I went blond instead, and it grew on me. ;-)

I do have 1 question to the moder though.

How is it, that when Serana is actually cured from vampyrism, that she still reacts to the explosive effect from Dawnbreaker?

And before any one asks, yes I have all the recommended mods, the unofficial packs as well as the DLC's.

Well, at least she doesn't die from it, might just be a glitch.

Nothing to do with this mod. Serana isn't really cured from anything, the only thing the cure script does in the game is change her eye texture and nothing more, this can't be fixed as it's not really a bug or an oversight, it was just Bethesda laziness.

• 1 month later...

One curious question of mine: Will this overhaul conflict (if ever) with Serana Dialogue Edit - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52283/ - given Serana's race change to imperialracevampire? I believe it's not the case, but I just wanted to make sure.

I don't know, I can't test all Serana mods out there, that's why I didn't put a compatibility list in the description. People will just have to test it out and report what mods work.

One curious question of mine: Will this overhaul conflict (if ever) with Serana Dialogue Edit - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52283/ - given Serana's race change to imperialracevampire? I believe it's not the case, but I just wanted to make sure.

You could just ask that mod author himself, he seems like a nice guy.

I am sure he would say something along the lines of "Since this is a texture mod for Serana, there shouldn't be any conflicts as that mod focuses on her looks and not her dialogue. But based on some testing on TES5Edit and playing with both mods for bit, they appear to be fine." He would also probably compliment the mod author of this mod because he likes what he did with Serana and will give him an endorsement on the Nexus once he gets home.

Source: I'm that mod's author. :)

• 3 months later...

This is like the best Serana mod ever but i have one "big" problem with it. The breasts of Serana are way too big and when i change the weight her hair disappears. Pretty annoying but anyway great work!

Follow instructions with weight change. Click on her go yo command and type disable, followed by enable. That should work. Did for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello i have a question, i have the fair skin mod installed and all worked fine but then i gave serana an ancient falmer  armor and i notice, her hands and face  are darker than the rest of the skin, is there a way to fix this? i do not have any other serana mods or follower mods installed, just armor remodeling, cbbe body an old old enb and skyrim to the last version with the dlc of course,  the discoloration it's not  to great but with the skimpy armors kinda looks funny because her body looks all pale and her face  has a light tan, noticeable  if i  am looking at her but still noticeable, have anyone encountered something similar?

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to say this is fantastic work, I checked this out when the mod was first released way back when and commented as a joke mod, but the options now during install and the customizations are just really well made, and turns out if I change her hairstyle a little bit I like her looks quite a lot, she doesn't look as much a bimbo as I initially thought.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same problem I had a while back, HDT stopped working. Well technically still works for me but it seems to be random and it seems only to show if I'm a certain distance away from her. I thought it was AFT, but that was just one particular outfit. Not sure why HDT works sometimes and doesn't other times...

Fixed my own problem. All is well in Tamriel. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem I had a while back, HDT stopped working. Well technically still works for me but it seems to be random and it seems only to show if I'm a certain distance away from her. I thought it was AFT, but that was just one particular outfit. Not sure why HDT works sometimes and doesn't other times...

hi i just installed seductress serana and this all i get in game. why is this happening? please help

post-649920-0-24928000-1456143671_thumb.jpg

hi i just installed seductress serana and this all i get in game. why is this happening? please help

Not sure. I've never had what you're experiencing happen but I can only assume you have another mod that changes how Serana looks and the two mods are clashing. 

Not sure. I've never had what you're experiencing happen but I can only assume you have another mod that changes how Serana looks and the two mods are clashing.

For some reason serana looks like this on my current save but if i make a new save the mod works properly.

For some reason serana looks like this on my current save but if i make a new save the mod works properly.

Sometimes mods have issues being installed midway through a game. Not sure why a texture mod would but I'm glad you got it working.