Where are the quest?I get started with a conversation with some of these assholes an yet i cant get quest from them to do anything.Or acquire a slave to help carry stuff or help fight.I mean yeah there is Faendal but you know.This is a chance for new followers.Also i am really enjoying the mod by the way.The shooma smugglers in Windhelm was pretty sweet.But if that was a quest part i have not see the quest start.Where you are told to go too this areas.

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Sometimes i see Slavers killing each others.Free loot for me!

But i did notice some issues.For an example.Talking to them.There are no instances where you set them free an they owe you a favor.Favors could be LOTS of things.Like being used with these mods.

1. Death Alternative.

2. FrostFall

3. OBIS Organized Bandits of Skyrim

4. Sanquines Debauchery (Lots of things can be done here.)There are times Vampires feed on Player when enslaved.Well You can do that with this type of mod.

5.The Deadra in general ( an Aedra has need for them or something.)I figure Daedra was more likely kill them.

6.My home is Your Home (you can use them to take loot home an drop it off or sell it an come back.

7. Immersive Wenches Kidnapping an taking one as a SexSlave.

8.Realistic Room Rental You can have prostitutes for renting a room.

9.Forsworn (You could have forsworn slaves for combat.Kind of like an Amazon.If bested in combat.are sworn to serve.So you get a follower.)

10.Gear itemization.This is the biggest issue.I want a Slave that i can gear up an they level with me.An if possible heals me.This would be great.

Ā 

11.There is one other thing.In Dragonborn story you can find a Daedric Butler who will carry your stuff.However.You cannot make him do anything.I would like you to add an option to make him go to you Heathfire Home an tend gardens.So they grow plants.Or an options to capture a slave or Free a Slave an force them to follow you.An have them tend your garden.You have to make sure they are well taken care of though.They have to flee into homes if they have no combat skills.

Ā 

This would work very well.

12.Hentai Creatures.I do not like this mod because it adds creatures but it has it`s uses.The problem with adding creatures is they sometimes kill NPCs you wanted to kill.You could adapt these two mods together.Giving the options of slaves instead of Monsters.Or using an UI to do so.

Ā 

That is pretty much what i`m requesting.If not just suggesting

You mention OBIS - Why? That breaks games and many modder agree. Do not use it ever!

Ā 

Where are the quest?I get started with a conversation with some of these assholes an yet i cant get quest from them to do anything.Or acquire a slave to help carry stuff or help fight.I mean yeah there is Faendal but you know.This is a chance for new followers.Also i am really enjoying the mod by the way.The shooma smugglers in Windhelm was pretty sweet.But if that was a quest part i have not see the quest start.Where you are told to go too this areas.

Ā 

But i did notice some issues.For an example.Talking to them.There are no instances where you set them free an they owe you a favor.Favors could be LOTS of things.Like being used with these mods.

1. Death Alternative.

2. FrostFall

4. Sanquines Debauchery (Lots of things can be done here.)There are times Vampires feed on Player when enslaved.Well You can do that with this type of mod.

5.The Deadra in general ( an Aedra has need for them or something.)I figure Daedra was more likely kill them.

6.My home is Your Home (you can use them to take loot home an drop it off or sell it an come back.

9.Forsworn (You could have forsworn slaves for combat.Kind of like an Amazon.If bested in combat.are sworn to serve.So you get a follower.)

10.Gear itemization.This is the biggest issue.I want a Slave that i can gear up an they level with me.An if possible heals me.This would be great.

Ā 

11.There is one other thing.In Dragonborn story you can find a Daedric Butler who will carry your stuff.However.You cannot make him do anything.I would like you to add an option to make him go to you Heathfire Home an tend gardens.So they grow plants.Or an options to capture a slave or Free a Slave an force them to follow you.An have them tend your garden.You have to make sure they are well taken care of though.They have to flee into homes if they have no combat skills.

Ā 

12.Hentai Creatures.I do not like this mod because it adds creatures but it has it`s uses.The problem with adding creatures is they sometimes kill NPCs you wanted to kill.You could adapt these two mods together.Giving the options of slaves instead of Monsters.Or using an UI to do so.

Ā 

You mention OBIS - Why? That breaks games and many modder agree. Do not use it ever!

Ā 

Ā 

Saguine's Debauchery's maker even felt the need to explicitly put a warning in the mod's MCM menu that says that it is incompatible with OBIS.

Ā 

Ā 

I still can't get this mod to work without occasional black screens with sound when loading saves in game. I've tried everything I can think of, a new install with just the base requirements, no custom bodies, preset optimised inis, safety load, shesons, cellstabiliser, everything in the STEP project, and pretty much everything else suggested for stability. It just keeps happening regardless.

Does anyone else have this issue or know what may be causing it?

Ā 

I really think this must have to be the mod causing it because I can run warzones (although I don't use it) and any other high script or large number of npcs mods but this one and it never happens. I really like this mod, but I don't think I'll keep it installed if I can't fix this.

I have similary problem. v.822 running fine but with v823beta and 824 Skyrim stops on first screen with logo. Game menu (load, save ..) donĀ“t appear.

I have a question. There was a red skinned slave that was locked inside of a cage. I wanna make her mine but i cant seem to make her follow me. Im using Sexlab Submit and Paradise halls mods to do it.Ā 

Ā 

Is there any way to make them mine? What do i have to do ?

I have a question. There was a red skinned slave that was locked inside of a cage. I wanna make her mine but i cant seem to make her follow me. Im using Sexlab Submit and Paradise halls mods to do it.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I don't use submit but have you tried http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2227-sexlab-submit-recruit-follower/

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I don't use submit but have you tried http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2227-sexlab-submit-recruit-follower/

Ā 

Ā 

I wasnt even aware of this mods existence. Will try now.

Sorry guys, I had the full shitstorm last month.Ā  Death, disease, and heartbreak.Ā  I intended to at the end of July, but I just didn't have the time to deal with everything.Ā  Luckily this version is pretty well tested.

Ā 

What's the big difference this time?Ā 

Ā 

I basically redesigned almost all of the AI.Ā  Most of it I simply tweaked, but for major chunks of it I just fully redesigned everything.Ā  The changes seem to decrease stutter quite a bit, although for me the stutter seemed to be related to the hot summer.Ā  For the most part the NPCs are less lively, but I went around and tried to make sure the variety is more interesting.

Ā 

Why don't I make this mod better?Ā  Honestly it's two things; time and skill.Ā  One of the big problems with skyrim modding is that the more ambitious your project, the more likely it will break.Ā  I don't want to break peoples games.Ā  That's the reason for this redesign.Ā  I got too greedy, and my creativity ate up peoples' FPS.

Ā 

That's also why I don't have any real script integration right now.Ā  Many Skyrim players don't know how to clean their saves, so adding test scripts can be really dangerous.Ā  I planned and asking SkyrimLL and Xaz for help with scripts, but I haven't had the time.Ā  hoepfully this fall I will have a better situation for hobbies.

Ā 

hydragorgon

Ā 

Condolences for the your loss Hydra. Thanks for putting in the time and effort even when things are going wrong in your life.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1. Death Alternative.

2. FrostFall

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

OBIS actually works well enough when not mixed with to many other things and the settings aren't cracked way high. Ā In many ways, yes, people are much better off using something like Skyrim More Spawns, but that just increases basic bandits, for somethingĀ new OBIS actually does the job. Ā As for OBIS and SD, well, don't mix oil and water as they say. Ā Looking at things like Warzones or Ultimate Deadly Encounters/Sands of Time they are very system heavy and can break the game, which is true of ANY system heavy mod. Ā The problem isn't necessarily with the mod, it can just be the fact that, at bottom, Skyrim is a BethSoft game and they don't test on PC for shit. The made decisions based on their business model (sell games on PS and Xbox) and didn't pay much attention to their PC port.

Ā 

Condolences for the your loss Hydra. Thanks for putting in the time and effort even when things are going wrong in your life.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks alot OzoneHole.

Ā 

This mod version was prepared before the new SKSE 1.7.3 and the new version of Sexlab, so maybe that is causing problems.Ā  But for anyone that can get the mod to run, is it less stuttery?

Ā 

hydragorgon

Ā 

This mod version was prepared before the new SKSE 1.7.3 and the new version of Sexlab, so maybe that is causing problems.Ā  But for anyone that can get the mod to run, is it less stuttery?

Ā 

Hydra, I do run the latest version of the mod under SKSE 1.7.3 and SL 1.60. The mod runs quite well and have had no CTDs or freezing during playing. But, there were some twitching in some places like Falkreath and Whiterun. The good news was that when reduced the texture size using Ordenador mod, the game ran fine. :)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hydra, I do run the latest version of the mod under SKSE 1.7.3 and SL 1.60. The mod runs quite well and have had no CTDs or freezing during playing. But, there were some twitching in some places like Falkreath and Whiterun. The good news was that when reduced the texture size using Ordenador mod, the game ran fine. :)

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks alot, Elf Prince.. I'll have to check out this Ordenator mod.Ā  Whiterun is always tricky!Ā  The problem is that ignoring it would be unrealistic for a mod like this.Ā  Falkreath ends up a little cowded too, because I think it's so empty in the main game.

Ā 

As far as the update changelog, I'll do that right now.Ā  totally forgot about it.

Ā 

hydragorgon

Ā 

I am really really sorry for finding this post back a while ago.I just looks UP an saw you have mail.OK about OBIS.Yeah

Ā 

Ā  I don't have a lot of mods that affect NPCs.I have had no problems with OBIS but i have had issues with Deadly Wenches,immersive Inns,and a few others but ill be specific.

These mods have had crash issues.

Ā 

Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced - RealisticRoomRental-Enhanced

Honed Metal -NPC

Tamriel Reloaded - Mountains and Rocks - 1k textures

Stray Dog Fix - Stray Dog Fix

Sexy Demon hunter Set CHSBHC v3T

SexLab Alternate Actors 1-2 -Masterfile-36047-1-2

RUSTIC COOKING STATION - RUSTIC COOKING STATION 2K

Predators Attack Each Other - Bears wolves sabrecats spiders - Predators Attack Each Other

Necromancer Amulet Retexture - Necromancer Amulet Retexture - Gold Skeleton

Followers can Craft - FCC - Main

SexLab DangerousNights2.1

SkyTesT

Convenient Horses

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

SOFIA Follower

Ā 

An i want to point out SexLab DangerousNights2.1 due to the reason this has a problem is it conflicts with More Nasty Critters.

Pretty much because MNC is a standalone mod.You don't really need anymore mods.When I added some mods i found some caused lagging slow down an even some clothing sets cause lag an crashing.An i mean Lag as in over time your loading time gets worse.

Ā 

Specifically Sexy Demon hunter Set CHSBHC v3T

Ā 

I think that may have a virus in it.It needs to be clean.It constantly tries to connect to an outside internet line.

I am not 100% sure but i think something is wrong with.Dragon Lilly CHSBHC V3T.Cant put my finger on it.

I have had issues with Warmbodies trying to get it to work.But then even worse problems after trying to get compatibility with

SexLab ZazAnimationPack which for some reason keeps resetting.I will bring it up to the mod author later.This is just a preview of things that have legitimately caused lag slow responses long saves an crashing.

Ā 

But OBIS it is very simple.If you have a shield mod?That may be a problem.If you have SexLab hydra_slavegirls I can see this being a problem.But no crashes or performance issues.I have install the Unofficial High resolution texture pack an got crashes.

An i want to point out.installing UNP with pretty much any CHSBHC version of something is also causing me crashes.So that is news.And that includes TERA Armors.So you know.Deadly Wenches TERA armors is a complete fail.So if you did that.You probably have crash issues.Either it was not explained well or could not understand the instructions an it is causing a crash.

Ā 

OH also Sofia is by far the most destructive mod i have had.Horses start acting weird.Some NPCs as well.I have INIGO an he causes no problems But Sofia Man alive!

Feature request: could you add your masters to the zaz master faction and your slavers to the zaz slaver faction? Ā I want to adapt my Maria Eden mod to your mod and therefore I need to detect masters and slavers. My plan is to allow the player being a slave of one of your wandering slavers.

Feature request: could you add your masters to the zaz master faction and your slavers to the zaz slaver faction? Ā I want to adapt my Maria Eden mod to your mod and therefore I need to detect masters and slavers. My plan is to allow the player being a slave of one of your wandering slavers.

Ā 

Heck, yeah. That's what I've been hoping for.

Ā 

Love ya, Hydra. Keep your head up. Slave Girls is still one of my favorites.

Ā 

Ā  I don't have a lot of mods that affect NPCs.I have had no problems with OBIS but i have had issues with Deadly Wenches,immersive Inns,and a few others but ill be specific.

Ā 

This mod is incompatible with Deadly Wenches?

Ā 

Im using Deadly Wenches. I havent noticed any problem.

Ā 

On a side note. Is it possible for me to make the caged or immobilized slaves mine ? They seem to retake their position before the sexlab animations. I wanna take them with me. Also with the last update, i cant click anything in this mods MCM menu.

Ā 

Damn Xaz told me about that months ago, and I thought I already did that!Ā  must have been lost in a weird version or something.Ā  Thank you very much for reminding me.

Ā 

Gibt es eine Deutsche Ɯbersetzung.?

Danke

Ā 

Ich spreche nicht Deutch!Ā  Maybe a helpful German speaker could translate.Ā  I plan on adding hundreds of lines of dialogue this Spetember though.

Ā 

I am really really sorry for finding this post back a while ago.I just looks UP an saw you have mail.OK about OBIS.Yeah

Ā 

These mods have had crash issues.

Ā 

Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced - RealisticRoomRental-Enhanced

Honed Metal -NPC

Tamriel Reloaded - Mountains and Rocks - 1k textures

Stray Dog Fix - Stray Dog Fix

Sexy Demon hunter Set CHSBHC v3T

SexLab Alternate Actors 1-2 -Masterfile-36047-1-2

RUSTIC COOKING STATION - RUSTIC COOKING STATION 2K

Predators Attack Each Other - Bears wolves sabrecats spiders - Predators Attack Each Other

Necromancer Amulet Retexture - Necromancer Amulet Retexture - Gold Skeleton

Followers can Craft - FCC - Main

SexLab DangerousNights2.1

SkyTesT

Convenient Horses

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

SOFIA Follower

Ā 

An i want to point out SexLab DangerousNights2.1 due to the reason this has a problem is it conflicts with More Nasty Critters.

Pretty much because MNC is a standalone mod.You don't really need anymore mods.When I added some mods i found some caused lagging slow down an even some clothing sets cause lag an crashing.An i mean Lag as in over time your loading time gets worse.

Ā 

Specifically Sexy Demon hunter Set CHSBHC v3T

Ā 

I think that may have a virus in it.It needs to be clean.It constantly tries to connect to an outside internet line.

I am not 100% sure but i think something is wrong with.Dragon Lilly CHSBHC V3T.Cant put my finger on it.

I have had issues with Warmbodies trying to get it to work.But then even worse problems after trying to get compatibility with

SexLab ZazAnimationPack which for some reason keeps resetting.I will bring it up to the mod author later.This is just a preview of things that have legitimately caused lag slow responses long saves an crashing.

Ā 

But OBIS it is very simple.If you have a shield mod?That may be a problem.If you have SexLab hydra_slavegirls I can see this being a problem.But no crashes or performance issues.I have install the Unofficial High resolution texture pack an got crashes.

An i want to point out.installing UNP with pretty much any CHSBHC version of something is also causing me crashes.So that is news.And that includes TERA Armors.So you know.Deadly Wenches TERA armors is a complete fail.So if you did that.You probably have crash issues.Either it was not explained well or could not understand the instructions an it is causing a crash.

Ā 

OH also Sofia is by far the most destructive mod i have had.Horses start acting weird.Some NPCs as well.I have INIGO an he causes no problems But Sofia Man alive!

Ā 

Complicated question.Ā  Could you clarify it for me a little bit?Ā  By the way, I also have problems with OBIS.Ā  OBIS seems to mess with base factions, which will always cause problems.Ā  Especially with loverslab stuff.Ā  Alot of our content modifies base factions in specific necessary ways.Ā  thats the smart folks who do that though... I just watch in wonder and fear.

Ā 

hydragorgon

Ā 

EDIT.Ā  also hows the FPS going?

Sugestion: My intention to use this mod is to free the slaves from the slavers. So my char is a dark brotherhood member that kill the slavers and rescue the slave, giving resources (armor, weapon, food and gold) to they live their lives or maybe join like a companion. For that works, i use together the Puppet Master mod.

Ā 

To be more funny, my sugestion is create a way that allow the slaves NPC "free" from the slave condition. Cause everything i mentioned above works good for roleplay. But after a few time when you give the resources and armors to wear, automaticaly unequip and returns with slave colars and animation that you removed before. Could be more funny if once freed, the script doesn't force the NPC to return from initial state.