Honestly, this mod doesn't seem like much, and is easy to pass by, but holy hell for considering what it is, it adds a whole new layer of depth.
It actually adds a bit of characterization and personality to the Player Character.

How did I not get this earlier.

ok i have been trying to get help and support for this mod for almost six months now and no one is even replying and my messages are being deleted. now for the last time i have followed the "how to's" to get the mod to work with my game and it has done noting. when i have the mood active and when the sex starts all i see is just the word "none" and its the only word i see. now im doing my best to keep my cool so, can someone help me this this problem? before i throw my pc out the window.

ok i have been trying to get help and support for this mod for almost six months now and no one is even replying and my messages are being deleted. now for the last time i have followed the "how to's" to get the mod to work with my game and it has done noting. when i have the mood active and when the sex starts all i see is just the word "none" and its the only word i see. now im doing my best to keep my cool so, can someone help me this this problem? before i throw my pc out the window.

Re-download and install:

- SKSE 1.7.0+

- SexLab 1.57+

- SexLab Aroused (Note: most of us have moved to Redux)

- JContainers 3.0+.

Set your load order with:

https://loot.github.io/

and matched your left panel (if using MO) to mostly compare to right panel.

Validate your master files with a clean cache:

- Exit Steam

- Go to Steam folder and remove foder named appcache

- Close your computer. Let it shut down.

- Start your computer.

- Start Steam and let it load for a while.

- Steam client Library view -> right click the game

- Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of game Cache...

1 file will always fail to validate. It is just how Steam detects your graphic card configurations and happens to all of us, each time.

Do everything above. It should take about 10 minutes. If you still have a problem, then I guess that gooser might wish to see what you have in your logs. (Not speaking on his behalf, though.)

6 months? The last time I saw you post was 21 November. I replied back then: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos/?p=994035

I cannot delete messages on the forum - only a site Admin can do that.

I think Morferous has provided some excellent help. And yes, I would need to see your log files, as I asked back here:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos/?p=994035

6 months? The last time I saw you post was 21 November. I replied back then: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos/?p=994035

I cannot delete messages on the forum - only a site Admin can do that.

I think Morferous has provided some excellent help. And yes, I would need to see your log files, as I asked back here:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28123-apropos/?p=994035

Uhm......LMAO.

what is the word i am looking for oh yeah petulance .

ok i have been trying to get help and support for this mod for almost six months now and no one is even replying and my messages are being deleted. now for the last time i have followed the "how to's" to get the mod to work with my game and it has done noting. when i have the mood active and when the sex starts all i see is just the word "none"

Maybe you have answered yourself right there. You have "the mood active" (who doesn't?) but do you have the mod active?

Excuse me, how can I reduce the damage to health and stamina, waited several days to reduce the message appears, but the physical condition of my Ciccina are preoccupanti.lei and was repeatedly raped by a gang of bandits that I could not manage then in the end I managed to get them all out but now and in poor condition.
Is there a potion a blessing to bring her back in shape?

- Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of game Cache...

1 file will always fail to validate. It is just how Steam detects your graphic card configurations and happens to all of us, each time.

Thank you.  I have been doing a fresh install from scratch and that 1 'missing file' was driving me nuts!

:rolleyes:

Excuse me, how can I reduce the damage to health and stamina, waited several days to reduce the message appears, but the physical condition of my Ciccina are preoccupanti.lei and was repeatedly raped by a gang of bandits that I could not manage then in the end I managed to get them all out but now and in poor condition.

Hm I you could reduce the effect in the "WearAndTear_Effects.txt" (in apropos folder) either set lower values or make them negative (would become a buff instead of a debuff, right?). As for the time this was something I didn't get to test yet so I can't help with that.

Hm I you could reduce the effect in the "WearAndTear_Effects.txt" (in apropos folder) either set lower values or make them negative (would become a buff instead of a debuff, right?). As for the time this was something I didn't get to test yet so I can't help with that.

I do not know how to change the mod.

I removed the mode, hard kore, lowered the recovery time, hopefully.

In more I realized that OBIS spammawa 4 boss. :D

Hi gooser,

I love this mod, it´s my "must have" mod for every playthrough of skyrim with sexlab enabled (and I wouldn´t play it without SL :) anymore)

I´m "patiently :-/ " waiting for the next update including FF-descriptions, and I´m especially awaiting the announced switch to 1st stage messages (because I like the foreplay animations much).

Can you already give an ETA for that?

I've already updated the db to use Stage1 insteadof regular start messages, and also adapted the additions stage messages that SexLab generates for transition messages when using the Pre-sex foreplay option. The db and instructions are in the feature submission thread.

No ETA on FF I'm afraid, although I know Gooser's priority is a GUI widget to improve message delivery first.

I've already updated the db to use Stage1 insteadof regular start messages, and also adapted the additions stage messages that SexLab generates for transition messages when using the Pre-sex foreplay option. The db and instructions are in the feature submission thread.

No ETA on FF I'm afraid, although I know Gooser's priority is a GUI widget to improve message delivery first.

Thanks You for this Decauk,

I immeadiatly went over to the other thread and installed the new db.

It works great and getting the messages for stage 1 made me toggle on foreplay again.

Don´t worry about the missing ETA, Gooser is doing great work and this takes time. :P

sorry if it has been addressed, but I cant seem to figure this out... I have all files updated and in proper order and yet when it comes to the "acts" if you will I never see the names of the actors in the scene, i.e. " _ shoves his fat cock into your sore pussy" . I was wondering if I missed something or if I was just an idiot.

sorry to be the moron in the forums.

p.s. this issue only developed after I updated from an earlier version

Which version of Apropos are you using?

Also, in the database (db), are the tags {PRIMARY} or {PRIMARY_NAME}?

I am using the latest version, and as far as the database, the tags are listed as {PRIMARY_NAME}.

thanks for the help by the way.

I am using the latest version, and as far as the database, the tags are listed as {PRIMARY_NAME}.

That is the reason. If you see {PRIMARY_NAME} it is an old database. When you installed the latest version, it should have overwritten the old versions of the database .txt files. It appears you either customized your database (either your own edits, or someone elses on LL), or the latest wasn't installed correctly?

That is the reason. If you see {PRIMARY_NAME} it is an old database. When you installed the latest version, it should have overwritten the old versions of the database .txt files. It appears you either customized your database (either your own edits, or someone elses on LL), or the latest wasn't installed correctly?

must be a bad install as I didn't edit my database to my knowledge. i'll uninstall and retry. thanks again for the help, it's much appreciated.

Hi together,

I get an Apropos Warning at the End of sex regarding wear and tear:

[12/12/2014 - 12:08:35PM] WARNING: AproposDescriptionDb.GetWearTearDamage() - human unrecognized. Using a value of 10.0 for damage

This warning appears both for PC and NPC sex (used matchmaker to start sex between Gerdur and Faendal for example).

Does anybody know what could cause this warning?

Hi together,

I get an Apropos Warning at the End of sex regarding wear and tear:

[12/12/2014 - 12:08:35PM] WARNING: AproposDescriptionDb.GetWearTearDamage() - human unrecognized. Using a value of 10.0 for damage

This warning appears both for PC and NPC sex (used matchmaker to start sex between Gerdur and Faendal for example).

Does anybody know what could cause this warning?

Did you tweak WearAndTear_Damage.txt at all?