The bruises and scratches appears with slave tats but I can't seem to be able to show the tears and sob, is this normal?

Not normal. I've played tested probably over 100 hours now. I generally turn the sobs and tears off currently because I haven't yet modified the code to make those disappear fast enough.

Are you using a custom race, and are there other custom tats applied through Slavetats?

The bruises and scratches appears with slave tats but I can't seem to be able to show the tears and sob, is this normal?

The exact opposite is happening to me, and I have everything enabled.

Can you provide logs? Papyrus0.log and Apropos0.log (with DEBUG and TRACE enabled)

I was using OpenOffice, but I used the wrong saving options. I'll try the notepad++ thing

Yeah, I think using a text editor is a better option than OO personally. There's a main menu option devoted to encoding.

Score! I'm finally able to see the messages in-game. Now to translate the other db entries...

Thanks for the help, everyone ;)

Not normal. I've played tested probably over 100 hours now. I generally turn the sobs and tears off currently because I haven't yet modified the code to make those disappear fast enough.

Are you using a custom race, and are there other custom tats applied through Slavetats?

Yes i use a custom meshe and textures, but normal race (imperial). But generally, other face tatoos appears

Hello!

I've noticed that certain spaces turn up blank in the Apropos statements, and the console log says that something called "apropos.synonyms" couldn't be found or was otherwise unmapped.  Does anybody know what that means, or where I can find that file?

It refers to a file in Skyrim\Data\Apropos\Db\Synonyms.txt

I doubt the file is missing, but rather your save file is corrupt. 

Try clicking REFRESH under the MCM panel for Apropos, under Message Preferences. That should reinitialize the structures  in your game save.

Hmmm... The only thing in MCM under Apropos is the reminder to use JContainers....

Oh, I'm using Radient Prostitution.  I think that might be the issue.

Yup. :) Have fun!

RP is listed on the main page for Apropos as a known incompatibility. 

Hmmm... The only thing in MCM under Apropos is the reminder to use JContainers....

Oh, I'm using Radient Prostitution.  I think that might be the issue.

Yup. :) Have fun!

RP is listed on the main page for Apropos as a known incompatibility. 

Yeah, sorry about that.  It works perfectly now.

If I want to add a custom descriptor for an animation, how do I go about doing that? I'm experimenting with the Zaz OTK spanking animation. I tried basically copying another folder, renaming it and adding it to the unique animations list (validated json) and refreshed DB in game, but I still see no messages.

I'm really not familiar with ZaZ animations and I think currently Apropos is not triggering on them.

What is the line you added to the unique animations list?

If I want to add a custom descriptor for an animation, how do I go about doing that? I'm experimenting with the Zaz OTK spanking animation. I tried basically copying another folder, renaming it and adding it to the unique animations list (validated json) and refreshed DB in game, but I still see no messages.

I'm really not familiar with ZaZ animations and I think currently Apropos is not triggering on them.

What is the line you added to the unique animations list?

Apropos outputs in the console logging the animation start so I'm thinking it recognizes it,  I added "zazSpankingChair" : true at the end of the file so it looks like this:

{
    "APBedMissionary" : true,
    "APCowgirl" : true,
    "ArrokCowgirl" : true,
    "DarkInvestigationsDoggystyle" : true,
    "SexLabAggrMissionary" : true,
    "ZynDoggystyle" : true,
    "ZynMissionary" : true,
    "ZynRoughStanding" : true,
    "ArrokBlowjob" : true,
    "ArrokOral" : true,
    "DarkInvestigationsBlowjob" : true,
    "DDBeltedSolo" : true,
    "Zap$ZazAP_PillorySex01" : true,
    "zazSpankingChair" : true
}

Is their a command to reset the NPC wear and tear tracking system? I've tried toggling the option for NPC wear and tear off and it shows a box NPC tracking cleared but then when I toggle it back on it doesn't show any NPC's in the wear and tear part of the MCM like it use to (would have a long list of NPC's their from travelling around skyrim)

At first i thought maybe it was the npc followers i was using but i've tried with lydia and brelyna that are both vanilla and its not showing any wear and tear stats for them either although i'm still getting the messages in the top left whenever they have sex with a dude.

I can barely read all of the small messages and the lower part of a segment, the end of the sentence already disappeared before the beginning of the sentence showed up.

Is there a way to make messages show for a longer duration?

No but i did find increasing the length of the message to 85 lets it display some messages all in one line so as its not queuing up the message behind its readable for longer

I can barely read all of the small messages and the lower part of a segment, the end of the sentence already disappeared before the beginning of the sentence showed up.

No but i did find increasing the length of the message to 85 lets it display some messages all in one line so as its not queuing up the message behind its readable for longer

Thank you for the suggestion.. is there maybe a mod that can change that? Something for SkyUI or iHUD?

Thank you for the suggestion.. is there maybe a mod that can change that? Something for SkyUI or iHUD?

There is alternative solution, so the first piece of sentence appears in first order on a screen, might be not convenient for some ppl. - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28360-apropos-feature-request-and-descriptions-submission/page-29?do=findComment&comment=1004642

Also - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1554-estelles-apropos-utility/