What ENB to pick up for X PC spec and looks as...

Looking for and ENB, which offers vanilla or realistic theme and my AMD 260X OC 2GB can handle it in full HD with atleast 30-35 fps.

What i tried so far:

-Project ENB, terrible performance

-Real Vision ENB, red and orange grass/plants looks horrible

-Opethfeldt ENB, terrible performance

-Zoners High Performance ENB, extremly fast, game looks better than vanilla, but not looks as good what i would like to see

I dont mind, if its requires additional lightind mod or vanilla/specific texture mods.

I Can't Believe It's Not ENB is an option. It will give the best performance. As is no loss in performance at all, and in my case a slight increase somehow (still haven't figured that one out :lol:). It does require a couple other mods (Climates of Tamriel, Enhanced Lights and Effects and Imaginator). Imaginator does give the ability to adjust filters/colors/saturation/bloom/etc. on the fly while in game, though, so that's pretty cool.

Looking for and ENB, which offers vanilla or realistic theme and my AMD 260X OC 2GB can handle it in full HD with atleast 30-35 fps.

What i tried so far:

-Zoners High Performance ENB, extremly fast, game looks better than vanilla, but not looks as good what i would like to see

I dont mind, if its requires additional lightind mod or vanilla/specific texture mods.

Funny, I hope you're not using 2k or even 4k textures when you actually need more FPS; tweak the setting accordingly (such as setting the quality to 1 or 2).

I used Project ENB whenever I have CoT installed and I'm satisfied with its framerate (24-30FPS); your 260X should be faster than my HD7750.

Oh, and you haven't posted your PC's full specs because I think you also have a bottleneck problem.

I Can't Believe It's Not ENB is an option. It will give the best performance. As is no loss in performance at all, and in my case a slight increase somehow (still haven't figured that one out  :lol:). It does require a couple other mods (Climates of Tamriel, Enhanced Lights and Effects and Imaginator). Imaginator does give the ability to adjust filters/colors/saturation/bloom/etc. on the fly while in game, though, so that's pretty cool.

Nearly the same for me : CoT and RLO. Will go see the Imaginator (but don't like DoF and bloom in general).

Phinix Natural stays true to Skyrim Vanilla, but with all ENB features. It provides subtle improvements rather than stylistic, see the review by Gopher on front page of nexus. It is also very performance friendly, and with DynaVision you get the whole kitchen sink thrown in. You'll need to adjust gamma to your liking. I like vivid nights, so Phinix does it right. 

hyper realism, Real Vision is nice, but can be taxing on system. Though Phinix is much easier to install/maintain and is continuously updated for the latest ENB build. Consider an ENB that is actively being updated to the latest ENB build.

edit, the 'red orange grass' issue could be that you are using the non-enb FloraOverhaul. Or, that you should use FloraOverhaul, the option that is optimized for ENB.

Will check the mentioned options, still buisy with mod installing :). Oh god, the decision will be hard what to pick up!

Maybe, we playing in different resolution? With zoners enb, had 45-50+ fps, should be more without enb. With project enb (minus dof,i dont like it), had 20-23 in the forest.

Have an FX6300@4.2GHz+8GB DDR3 1600.

What i tried so far:

I use Sharpshooters ENB (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15105/?)

I had the classic version first which ran fine on my aging ATI 6870 1 gig and then upgraded to the V5 version with my new graphics card.

There is also a performance version of V5 which i've not tried but might suit your needs

Just unreal cinema not tried yet, others done.

Atm bleak enb is the winner, a bit more dark at some point than its normal, but overall its gives a really good atmosphere to the game. And with the default preset, im almost at the performance goal (dof, vsync disabled).

Thank you for the tips and links!

Somber ENB is pretty good too. Used it with my old build and fps only dropped by 2-3.

BTW, sorry to hijack the thread. Is there any ENB that plays nice with Enhanced Light & FX, and Climates of Tamriel?

What i tried so far:

RealVision ENB have performance and if you instead use tamriel reloaded instead of skyrim flora overhaul+grass on steroids you dont have red and orange grass hehe.

Somber ENB is pretty good too. Used it with my old build and fps only dropped by 2-3.

BTW, sorry to hijack the thread. Is there any ENB that plays nice with Enhanced Light & FX, and Climates of Tamriel?

Those two mods (and Imaginator) are the requirements to have for I Can't Believe It's NOT an ENB. So I guess that plays nice with them. :D

Its not my topic, its people's topic, who have questions and answers about or close to the subject :).

What i tried so far:

RealVision ENB have performance and if you instead use tamriel reloaded instead of skyrim flora overhaul+grass on steroids you dont have red and orange grass hehe.

It was with Realvision+grass on steroids. SFO eats too much performance and its flowers not fits to many places imo.

Anyhow, earlier checked RV, its performance version really fast, the fps was almost at the vanilla game speeds. Not liked as i expected, but probably can be better with your mentioned mods+another water mod.

RealVision has that oversaturated tundra grass/plant issue in combination with SFO for certain COT weather types. Even the less desatured non ENB SFO basic pack still delivers too much saturation. RealVision is nice for beginners, because of the well written explanations there and the easy to install tool delivered by SkyrimTuner. In addition CoT in combination with RealVision has really great looking sunsets and sunrises.

The best ENB presets, I found so far are:

-Kyo's Kountervibe ENB presets (not on Nexus anmyore, because Kyo was pretty pissed about users not being able to install an ENB by their own, his declaration chapter is rather short) 

-my favorite: Serenity ENB on Nexus. This ENB delivers the best looking skin shadows, self shadowing and AO I ever experienced and it uses vanilla weather, so no need for a dozen CoT mods and CoT compatibility mods. I used CoT for a long time and it delivers a very complex weather theme and very nice lighting, but it fills up your NMM with loads of .esps. Serenity has a nice desaturated look and therefore SFO textures look very well with that preset.

...but I warn you, both presets are in their basic form the opposite of performance friendly, but if you know what you do, you might create your own performance version, by adjusting some values by yourself.

It's as usual, for true jaw dropper ENB presets you need some pretty good hardware, great look does not come from a toaster.

Try QuietCool ENB. It's tailored for Climates. It's the only ENB where I have gotten CoT running perfectly 95% of the time without having to tweak anything.

What i tried so far:

It's weird tho, when i was still using my GTX 550 Ti i really had no trouble running most ENB's. The trouble only started when i started installing textures packs and tons of other visual mods.

the 1st shot was with Poupouri enb and the second was Project Enb if i remember correctly. and all this was with a GTX 550 ti.

Screenshot88577.jpg

Screenshot177548.jpg

Have no texture pack installed atm (just amidianborn armor and weapon retexture), so thats how my 260X or similar nvidia should perform with them.

Probably i will give another try for the mentioned ENB's, but this time, SSAO will be disabled if the default or performance preset had left it turned on. Its too much for my card to achive the desired framerates. Reducing its quality not makes much difference in performance.

Atm, just projected enb tested without SSAO, mostly close to 40 fps outside. A bit brighter

I've seen that some of the more graphics intensive ENB's can drop the FPS rates to 20-35 for even the most beafy of gaming rigs, that being said. What kind of "beauty per performance" would I be looking at with a dual 780M in SLI config on a laptop with the new i74930X CPU running at around 3.9Ghz?

I'm looking into buying the new rig sometime in the next few months, and I know I would get better performance from a desktop and not a laptop but traveling a lot kinda throws that argument out the window.

Would loooooove some feedback on this since Im really stoked seeing all these amazing pictures and ENB presets that people are using along with the numerous mods that make characters and the game look great. But I don't want to overhype myself if I get the rig and all of a sudden oops 5fps xD Thanks again.

What i tried so far:

what else ya running? i also have a 260x and i get 60 fps with all settings maxed.

i ask, since earlier tonight,both me and a friend mentioned adding a enb, tho we know little about them.