HDT Werewolves

Did some testing with the in-game menu and results were the same. I broke it down into variables below:

Gender - I always play a female character. Even still, I tested the beast form and got the "female" mesh, but it was the vanilla female mesh. Note: My last playthrough suddenly had males register as female and females register as male while I tried to get Breast Collision to work. I may have broken my Skyrim files, though I kept backups of all files I manually edited (I use Nexus Mod Manager; files edited manually were the femalebody_0 and _1, malebody_0 and _1).

Models and Skins - I tried changing the model and skins in-game using the MCM Moonlight Tales: still no female mesh werewolf.

Other Werewolves - I summoned a werewolf with the console and it spawned a male werewolf with full masculine representation below (it looked like SOS flaccid, tiny pecker compared to the red rocket of other mods). I also changed the gender of said werewolf to female. In the past this always revealed if the meshes were working, but when I made it female, it used the vanilla meshes just like my character.

Monster Mod - Your mod is loading after this one.

File Investigation - I went into my Data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets folder and opened the femalebodywerewolf_0 and _1 files there to view the mesh. It revealed your mesh was indeed present on the example model.

Should I consider a reinstall of Skyrim with your mod isolated as one of only a handful of startup mods (including the requirements for yours)?

If you got immerisve bodies Gender ESP installed it might be overwritting the changes I made. If you have TES5Edit you could delete it's werewolf entry. But if that mod isn't the cause there has to be another mod in your load order causing it.

That was the only mod I didn't want to touch since it was one of my earliest installs from this site (and a requirement for a few of my previous mods, most or all of which are uninstalled). Curiously, uninstalling that mod solved the problem. Thank you so much, foxia!! I can do a few more tests with that mod to find out if it was only the Gender esp that was causing the problem or the entirety of Immersive Bodies if you'd like. Otherwise you just made my night!

It might be worth noting in the post about how to install your mod that Immersive Bodies Gender Beta isn't compatible with jacques00's original mod and your additional mods.

Next monumentous task: getting both HDT Breast and Belly Collision to work together (for humanoids and werewolves). After that the world! getting the 6-pack jugs back onto the list.

Yuor male HDT Warewolf is full comatible with HDT PE 14-28, new SOS mod and this Werewolf replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42015/?

Yes, it should be compatible--After installing Mighty Beasts, just use my .esp for the werewolf and if you are using SOS-Full or don't want any wieners, don't overwrite the existing male werewolves. If you are using SoS - Light and want wieners, you can overwrite them. As long as the .esp, skeleton, and female meshes are in there, you should be fine.

I haven't tested the latest SoS, but I assume it should function all the same unless something drastic has changed about it.

Any chance of a fem werewolf weight between the current _0 and _1?

Maybe--is the _1 weight too big?

It's pretty large, yes.

Alright my Version 2 with Futa Werewolves is on hold at the moment. Spwned just released v2.2 of Moonlight Tales. I'll look over this version. Reading over some of it's new features I kinda like it's options so my version 2 will probably be based on this next version. will be testing it first before I make that final decision.

Yuor male HDT Warewolf is full comatible with HDT PE 14-28, new SOS mod and this Werewolf replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42015/?

Yes, it should be compatible--After installing Mighty Beasts, just use my .esp for the werewolf and if you are using SOS-Full or don't want any wieners, don't overwrite the existing male werewolves. If you are using SoS - Light and want wieners, you can overwrite them. As long as the .esp, skeleton, and female meshes are in there, you should be fine.

I haven't tested the latest SoS, but I assume it should function all the same unless something drastic has changed about it.

I installed mods in this order:

1) HDT all in one 14-28 Edit5 By Daiemonic, put in SKSE plug-in folder http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

2) SexLab v1.57

4) MoreNastyCritters 7.3 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/

5) Mighty Beasts - Werewolf [url=http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42015/?[/]http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42015/?[/

6) SOS  v 2.05.032 (Full version, Average and Regular SOS psenis, no Muscolar)

7) SexLab MatchMaker v6

8) XMPMS Extended 1.9 Legacy Edition (with HDT enabled and extra ECE slider, default position)

9) your HDT Werewolf mod: I install all, esp, skse plug-in (male/female) all mashes and skeleton, but I not install yor textures

and this is the result.. post-204983-0-26705100-1407762353_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-63664600-1407762395_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-25959100-1407762431_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-89107500-1407762446_thumb.jpg

1) the SOS penis is very bent and curved abnormally :-/

2) there is not HDT collision on breast, butt or belly :(

3) often.. start the human SL animations, my human girls fucks the male Werewolf..  :o

4) there are no textures on the SOS Werewolf penis

How to solve all these problems..?  what should I do exactly, step by step ?

please, help me..!

3) often.. start the human SL animations, my human girls fucks the male Werewolf..  :o

1) I am not sure why that is--but it may be a fixable (if you follow answer #4)

2) The collision information has to be defined in both the werewolf penis and female body .nifs (both need to be connected it with an .xml that has collision shape info either by linking it directly in the .nif, or by use of the HDT Havok Object or its' derivative mods). In the .xml, the collision property for the werewolf penis is defined in the Group ID "9-Body, Tail". If the .xml you are using for females are set to ignore that group for collisions, they you will most likely not see any affect when those parts come into contact with the penis. Else, you are welcome to edit the male werewolf's .xml (in filepath "skse\plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions\hdtPhysicsExtensionsCollisionMaleBBP") in JFF to fix to whichever Group ID you prefer.

3) It should have nothing to do with this mod--check the SexLab-related mods' forum topics.

4) Since you are using SoS-Full and Mighty Beasts, you do not need the male werewolf meshes for this mod (the male werewolf is better suited for SoS-Light and replaces Mighty Beasts--but you can use this mod for the female meshes and weight properties in the .esp, works similarly to Mighty Beasts; in effect, you do not need the Mighty Beast .esp active, just use Mighty Beast's male meshes if you are using SoS-Full). This may fix the bent wiener problem because you are using both the SoS-Full penis and the SoS-Light meshes at the same time (that's why you see both penises overlapping in you screenshots), so the behavior files are probably activating twice, creating that weird effect. The SoS-Light werewolf mesh that comes in my mod uses a custom-made texture, which is why it shows up missing. Getting rid of my meshes and using the ones from Mighty Beasts should fix that issue (and hopefully the bent penis problem).

Hope this helps!

1) I am not sure why that is--but it may be a fixable (if you follow answer #4)

2) The collision information has to be defined in both the werewolf penis and female body .nifs (both need to be connected it with an .xml that has collision shape info either by linking it directly in the .nif, or by use of the HDT Havok Object or its' derivative mods). In the .xml, the collision property for the werewolf penis is defined in the Group ID "9-Body, Tail". If the .xml you are using for females are set to ignore that group for collisions, they you will most likely not see any affect when those parts come into contact with the penis. Else, you are welcome to edit the male werewolf's .xml (in filepath "skse\plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions\hdtPhysicsExtensionsCollisionMaleBBP") in JFF to fix to whichever Group ID you prefer.

3) It should have nothing to do with this mod--check the SexLab-related mods' forum topics.

4) Since you are using SoS-Full and Mighty Beasts, you do not need the male werewolf meshes for this mod (the male werewolf is better suited for SoS-Light and replaces Mighty Beasts--but you can use this mod for the female meshes and weight properties in the .esp, works similarly to Mighty Beasts; in effect, you do not need the Mighty Beast .esp active, just use Mighty Beast's male meshes if you are using SoS-Full). This may fix the bent wiener problem because you are using both the SoS-Full penis and the SoS-Light meshes at the same time (that's why you see both penises overlapping in you screenshots), so the behavior files are probably activating twice, creating that weird effect. The SoS-Light werewolf mesh that comes in my mod uses a custom-made texture, which is why it shows up missing. Getting rid of my meshes and using the ones from Mighty Beasts should fix that issue (and hopefully the bent penis problem).

Hope this helps!

Thank You! ^_^

then your mashes and included Werewolf xml, is not ready to work the HDT/SOS collision on female human body, with this ? http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=108952

I do not know how it connects to the werewolf xml to nif files, I use HDT havok object of my characters..

Thank You! ^_^

then your mashes and included Werewolf xml, is not ready to work the HDT/SOS collision on female human body, with this ? http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=108952

I do not know how it connects to the werewolf xml to nif files, I use HDT havok object of my characters..

Ah, well, the only issue you will have if you don't use my male werewolf mesh is that the collisions will still not register because I don't think the HDT Havok Object equips for werewolves ( I could be wrong about that though--but transformation into werewolf tends to unequip everything, so this may include the havok object as well).

My suggested solution is, if you do not mind turning off the schlongification process in SoS for werewolves and just use my SoS-Light meshes for them instead. They have already been linked to their own .xml file and the collision should work (I haven't tested for werewolf penises, so I cannot say how well that works, but hands and feet can collide with boobs, butts, etc.). This way, you can use all of what you have (you can probably remove Mighty Beasts altogether since the assets for that are no longer needed, just make sure all the assets from my mod are installed properly--including the textures!). If the collision still does not show, you may have to tweak the werewolf's .xml file with JFF.

No one has brought up the issue with HDT_PE penis collisions to me before and I am not really capable of testing that all too well (I don't normally play with HDT_PE collisions active on the player character)--but if you or anyone else would like to refine that portion of this mod, you are welcome to do so. I may implement it as an optional download too, if it helps anyone else out with similar issues.

Thank You! ^_^

Ah, well, the only issue you will have if you don't use my male werewolf mesh is that the collisions will still not register because I don't think the HDT Havok Object equips for werewolves ( I could be wrong about that though--but transformation into werewolf tends to unequip everything, so this may include the havok object as well).

My suggested solution is, if you do not mind turning off the schlongification process in SoS for werewolves and just use my SoS-Light meshes for them instead. They have already been linked to their own .xml file and the collision should work (I haven't tested for werewolf penises, so I cannot say how well that works, but hands and feet can collide with boobs, butts, etc.). This way, you can use all of what you have (you can probably remove Mighty Beasts altogether since the assets for that are no longer needed, just make sure all the assets from my mod are installed properly--including the textures!). If the collision still does not show, you may have to tweak the werewolf's .xml file with JFF.

No one has brought up the issue with HDT_PE penis collisions to me before and I am not really capable of testing that all too well (I don't normally play with HDT_PE collisions active on the player character)--but if you or anyone else would like to refine that portion of this mod, you are welcome to do so. I may implement it as an optional download too, if it helps anyone else out with similar issues.

For Werewolf HDT/SOS collision on breast, butt and belly bluge, I use this.. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16683090/temp/Skyrim/COMBINED%20PACK%20HDT%20werewolf%20collisions%207B%20SOS.rar

but the SKSE plug-in wwhdtm xml file, work on old version of HDT PE, not work well with last 14-28 :(

For Werewolf HDT/SOS collision on breast, butt and belly bluge, I use this.. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16683090/temp/Skyrim/COMBINED%20PACK%20HDT%20werewolf%20collisions%207B%20SOS.rar

but the SKSE plug-in wwhdtm xml file, work on old version of HDT PE, not work well with last 14-28 :(

Okay, that's fine if you use that package for your male male werewolves. What seems to be wrong with the .xml--Is the movement off?

Not sure if I fixed anything (haven't tested), but here's an edited version of the .xml with higher tensor values for the hdtmww.xml:

hdtmww.zip

Hope that helps!

Okay, that's fine if you use that package for your male male werewolves. What seems to be wrong with the .xml--Is the movement off?

Not sure if I fixed anything (haven't tested), but here's an edited version of the .xml with higher tensor values for the hdtmww.xml:

attachicon.gifhdtmww.zip

Hope that helps!

What do you mean exactly with "Is the movement off" ?

the HDT/SOS collisions with the old hdtww.xml were on the breast, butt, belly, when approaching the SOS werewolf parts touched deform abnormally, in wildly different directions, as with previous HDT PE worked fine

tonight I'll try your hdtww.xml, updated to version for HDT PE 14-28

attachicon.gifhdtmww.zip

Hope that helps!

I TEST your eidted hdtww.xml with HDT PE 14-28 on one of my female PC (Bodyslide UNP Topmodel body meshe):

1) SOS/Belly collision is work, but the effect is not very pronounced belly bulge, compared to the size of the SOS werewolf

2) SOS/Breast collision not work

3) SOS/Butt collision is are abnormal, like crazy.. post-204983-0-27681200-1407857551_thumb.jpg

Finally got a version of Moonlight Tales 2.31 completed. No werewolf Mastery is required (since it is incompatible with this version.)

Moonlight Tales 2.31 repack.7z

Yes 2.32 can be used with this pack. The update was only to an original Moonlight Tales Script file. My mod doesn't incorporate the scripts so the new script should work fine with this version.

As promised The La Femme Lycana Race are now Futa Werewolves, they exist in this release, though I haven't had time to test them out. If any bugs come up please report them. All I did was copy the Derrax Testicles/sheath and Penis meshes over onto the female meshes. Only did this for default 0 and 1 meshes.

If you wanna know how to add it to options 2 and 3 meshes or wanna replace the female mesh with the Howling Version instead, just ask and I'll explain what to do and how to do it yourself.

Your required to download The latest version of Moonlight Tales Moonlight Tales 2.32

If you have NMM or MO installed, or your installing manually...

install THE ORIGINAL Moonlight Tales first,

Install my mod Second and let it overwrite Meshes, Textures, and the original esp,

????

Profit!

Incompatibilities

PPP's optional weights. Only La Femme Lycana and Vanilla support this. Howling female meshes do not support these weights.

PPP's optional 6 breasted werewolves. The new textures are only made to support 2 breasted werewolves so while these meshes can be installed, only one pair of breasts will show nipples.

Schlongs of Skyrim. Male Werewolves use the Derrax static testicle and penis mesh. Male werewolves can be overwritten with Moonlight Tales Mighty Beast Compatibility meshes. But you will not have the different colour schlongs to match the body colour.

EternalBlacks Immerive Bodies EB-Gender.esp. this is incompatible because it modifies vanilla werewolf armor addon "NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast" which gives both males and females there own seperate genders, Both HDT Werewolves and my own mod modifies this setting. This can be remedied by deleting the "NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast" entry from the Armor Addon section of the EB-Gender.esp with TES5Edit.

Like stated above and last time, Please report any bugs with Texture sets and meshes you guys find.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed something odd, or at least I find it odd. I'm using the hdt werewolf (6 breasts) from the first post. Only the bottom most pair of breasts seam to scale on the werewolf with the pc. The top two pairs remain what I assume are the default size. I'm using a body created from BodySlide 2 with pregnancy, so I'm not sure if the bottom most pair are linked to the pc's chest or her belly. However I think the top most breasts are the ones that ought to scale (if not all of them). Here is the body that I currently have and the slider set I use to make it, as well as the skeleton (the most current xpms skeleton I could find).

PSB.xml

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

skeleton_female.nif

I noticed something odd, or at least I find it odd. I'm using the hdt werewolf (6 breasts) from the first post. Only the bottom most pair of breasts seam to scale on the werewolf with the pc. The top two pairs remain what I assume are the default size. I'm using a body created from BodySlide 2 with pregnancy, so I'm not sure if the bottom most pair are linked to the pc's chest or her belly. However I think the top most breasts are the ones that ought to scale (if not all of them). Here is the body that I currently have and the slider set I use to make it, as well as the skeleton (the most current xpms skeleton I could find).

It's most likely because of how I set up the skeleton--the lower breasts are nested under the belly, so any scaling the belly does will also scale the breasts. This was done for skin weighting reasons and that particular pair lies right on top of the belly and if it were weight-painted differently, the result may break seams in the mesh. Of course, anyone is welcome to re-weight the mesh if they like (it's just a lot of work to edit!). Alternatively, a skeleton edit can be made where the belly and breasts are on their own separate branches (though again, the scaling of the belly may look awkward...).

Here is a skeleton of the breasts detached from the belly:

alt_werewolf_skeleton.zip

Hope this helps!