FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

Some user feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

As far as Sexout goes in the Capitol Wasteland area, Sexout Sex works just fine, Sex Assault

requires some simple adjustments after leaving Vault 101 to keep it running as expected.

Fallout 3 content looks incredible with NMC's highest-res textures. Do yourself a favor and

install Chuck Steel's 'Interiors' mod and AWOP for TTW Fallout 3. You will have very vivid

dreams, afterwards ;)

Well I'm going for it tonight! Wish me luck. I'll try this mod out and see how things go. :) From what I see it basically turns FO3 into a giant mod that runs from my typical NV Launch, right? *Fingers crossed*

If you are open, I can give some suggestions (if any) once I try this mod out. :)

Only problems ive noticed with this version so far is the butch and gomez parts.  Stepping in for amata just causes everybody to stand around, the amata side worked.  Also i got no new dialogue with gomez.   The gnr stuff seemed to work fine for me tho. 

with the exception of the gnr stuff I had a similiar experience, also I have to note in the last two updates the dialogue with the overseer doesnt show up anymore

This mod (and the fact that Fallout 3 lacks a viable Sex option) is making me seriously consider A Tale of Two Wastelands. Looks really cool but I'm really intimidated by the Install. Is it truly as daunting as it reads? Also I'm loath to give up NVEC Complete as I didn't see a patch for it in the sea of patches. Decisions! I'll try this someday though, looks fun. :)

I use TTW and nvec complete + nvce and it runs perfectly.

There is a patch on the site, however you do have to alter it and remove the changes it makes to the robots. (the patch)

You also need to change the quest 'aint that a kick in the head' so that TTW has the 'final say' so to speak when it comes to overrides and not nvec.

Aside from that and maybe a couple of other simple to fix things that aren't springing to mind right now it really isn't as game breaking at all as I was led to believe.

Guest tomm434

Only problems ive noticed with this version so far is the butch and gomez parts.  Stepping in for amata just causes everybody to stand around, the amata side worked.  Also i got no new dialogue with gomez.   The gnr stuff seemed to work fine for me tho. 

with the exception of the gnr stuff I had a similiar experience, also I have to note in the last two updates the dialogue with the overseer doesnt show up anymore

What exception with GNR? Something is wrong?

About overseer - Now option avaiable if player character had sex with Butch. So, if Amata had sex with butch or you completed "Future imperfect" in vanilla way option is not avaiable. Fixed it. Thanks.

And about Gomez - sorry I forgot to add dialogue to his greeting. Should work now. I uploaded new version.

Only problems ive noticed with this version so far is the butch and gomez parts.  Stepping in for amata just causes everybody to stand around, the amata side worked.  Also i got no new dialogue with gomez.   The gnr stuff seemed to work fine for me tho.

I don't know why Butch doesn't work - I've only checked it and it works.

yes it happens everytime

and i'm using version 20140209 of sexout.

Im sorry for the stupid question - have you installed NVSE?

And if you did please try to use last SexoutNG(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8655-sexoutng-beta-2683b5-release-thread/). Maybe it will help?

it would be even better if you used this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24614-sexoutng/. It is stable version.  I think that glitches started to appear after i updated SexoutNG to beta5(because supermutant sex is fixed there). Il go ask prideslayerwhether i messed the mod up or not.

Well I finally got to try it and must say it's really fun so far. One little nitpick though, the "rewards" from Lucas Simms are way too high imo. I could repeat that and become an ultimate soldier in a few minutes while being super rich. Tempting but might not make for good gameplay... hehe. :)

Now making it non-repeatable would make the high reward somewhat more easy to stomach. Still, awesome mod. :)

Guest tomm434

I thought I posted a reply but it seems I didnt

The gnr stuff worked fine I just didnt see any of the post gnr sequence I'm just guessing I didnt pick the right path.

Keep up the awesome work

There is no post gnr sequence - it's just Reddin survived and new dialogues with Vargas and Colvin appear(and supermutants are friendly whatever patch you chose).

Guest tomm434

Well I finally got to try it and must say it's really fun so far. One little nitpick though, the "rewards" from Lucas Simms are way too high imo. I could repeat that and become an ultimate soldier in a few minutes while being super rich. Tempting but might not make for good gameplay... hehe. :)

Now making it non-repeatable would make the high reward somewhat more easy to stomach. Still, awesome mod. :)

every repeatable dialogue is set to "say once a day". I thought that would be fair. Of course you can just wait 24 hours but where is the fun in it? =)

I'm thinking about doing new system where maximum amount of xp for sex is set(something like "In megaton player character can gain maximum of 3000 xp". I have few ideas but haven't given them much thought.) I just wanted to compensate the lack of xp which player doesn't receive because he doesn't kill enemies. But  for now Fallout 3  is all about killing enemies anyway.

every repeatable dialogue is set to "say once a day". I thought that would be fair. Of course you can just wait 24 hours but where is the fun in it? =)

I'm thinking about doing new system where maximum amount of xp for sex is set(something like "In megaton player character can gain maximum of 3000 xp". I have few ideas but haven't given them much thought.) I just wanted to compensate the lack of xp which player doesn't receive because he doesn't kill enemies. But  for now Fallout 3  is all about killing enemies anyway.

That makes sense. Something could be up with the once a day aspect because after I just kept talking to him and the option was there. The initial dialogue about how to earn caps then asking him to do it again, after that it switched back to asking how to earn caps so the cycle started again. That's as far as I've gotten with this mod so far, been distracted trying to get a custom race to work right. >.>

I've been meaning to mention that I also think the XP for sex is a bit high.

I think the XP for having sex should be similar to what you get for killing the NPC;

you're choosing a 'make love, not war' option.

Higher level characters could be more challenging to persuade not to fight,

through speech or sex, and the XP reward would be sensibly higher under those

conditions.

Guest tomm434

That makes sense. Something could be up with the once a day aspect because after I just kept talking to him and the option was there. The initial dialogue about how to earn caps then asking him to do it again, after that it switched back to asking how to earn caps so the cycle started again. That's as far as I've gotten with this mod so far, been distracted trying to get a custom race to work right. >.>

I think I fixed it.

I've been meaning to mention that I also think the XP for sex is a bit high.

I think the XP for having sex should be similar to what you get for killing the NPC;

you're choosing a 'make love, not war' option.

Higher level characters could be more challenging to persuade not to fight,

through speech or sex, and the XP reward would be sensibly higher under those

conditions.

yep, 90 exp for 1 sex is very big. I lowered it down to 25 :). Maybe I should lower it even lower to 10-15 but I don't know, I honestly didn't try to play the game in normal way - Mostly I go only to places where I create new quests to check if they work.

do i need some other mods for this one or should this mod just work in the game?

No, just TTW and Sexout.

Guest tomm434

"Reddin survived" you can make Reddin survive?

yep =).

She certainly didn't during my playthrough, especially when I witnessed her body flying overhead as I unloaded that Fat Man... maybe I was overzealous... >.>

Is that because she didn't want to build a snowman with you?

Guest tomm434

New update.

Some minor spoilers here

Tell me about TaftTunnel encouter - if there is some trouble with Cruck following you or if he's acting weirdly in your walkthrough. And don't worry, I learn from my mistakes and you won't need to complete TaftTunnels sequence again to open new content with Cruck - all variables are set in this version so I can use them later

Sweet, downloading. Question, is it your mod that...

Lets you have the option to have sex with Fawkes after releasing him and again when he comes to meet you outside Raven Rock? If so, I had a weird thing there. The first meeting went nicely but the second was crazy town.

Once I left Raven Rock he immediately approached me and started talking, well I chose to do it but the explosions from the base seemed to build up during the animation because right when we were done he went flying nearly to the moon, once he landed he wouldn't talk to me anymore. After that ALL Super Mutants were friendly toward me forever. That could be something with Lust/Spunk though but it was kinda nice walking around DC without fear. :)

Sexout Spunk does make Super Mutants friendly after they fuck you, also various critters too.

I think the effect is supposed to wear off after a while.

Lets you have the option to have sex with Fawkes after releasing him and again when he comes to meet you outside Raven Rock? If so, I had a weird thing there. The first meeting went nicely but the second was crazy town.

Once I left Raven Rock he immediately approached me and started talking, well I chose to do it but the explosions from the base seemed to build up during the animation because right when we were done he went flying nearly to the moon, once he landed he wouldn't talk to me anymore. After that ALL Super Mutants were friendly toward me forever. That could be something with Lust/Spunk though but it was kinda nice walking around DC without fear. :)

Guest tomm434

hahah. I've never tested that encouter. My mod makes mutants friendly only during GNR sequence.

But why he isn't talking to you anymore... I don't know. You mean not at all? That's strange. I will check it.

He just wandered off and acted like a basic SuperMutant after we did the deed the second time. I never tried looking for him again after that though as I got sucked into doing the final mission and super frustrated at how insanely bugtastic

Liberty Prime is while I was trying to follow it.

Just tried the new update and

So I resolved the issue with the mutants through the sexual option (forgot to save the persuasion route) and the new dialogue with the mutants didnt show up, after I picked the sex dialogue on one of the mutant the new dialogue showed up but after I killed the raiders and freed the behemoth no new dialogue ever showed up to resolve the quest so I had to kill all of the mutants to get to the next part with cruck

He just wandered off and acted like a basic SuperMutant after we did the deed the second time. I never tried looking for him again after that though as I got sucked into doing the final mission and super frustrated at how insanely bugtastic

I also had a similiar experience with him after the rr scene he just says go away bleeder

Guest tomm434

Yes, that happened because I forgot to force goodbye after sex option. The dialogue "Let's do something dirty" shoul appear after he is your follower.

However, if you choose option Goodbye after you said "I want to thank you too, Fawkes" sex scene WILL start and you will be able to recruit him as a follower after the scene. I'll fix it in next update.

And, yes, Liberty prime is buggy(it hasn't got anything to do with Seducing Women if you use it - it was buggy before that). I used "moveto player" command to keep him on track.

So I resolved the issue with the mutants through the sexual option (forgot to save the persuasion route) and the new dialogue with the mutants didnt show up, after I picked the sex dialogue on one of the mutant the new dialogue showed up but after I killed the raiders and freed the behemoth no new dialogue ever showed up to resolve the quest so I had to kill all of the mutants to get to the next part with cruck

Ok, so you saying that

And after you free Freddy and killed all raiders no new dialogue with mutants appear, right?

Oh, I understand now. I will go through GNR sequence again to make sure dialogue work.