FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul

Guest tomm434

see that Black MQ that is where the quest marker takes you to talk to that.

Quest marker shoudn't matter  - it leads nowhere(somewhere behind a wall)

In GECK I have the same things as you. However, in game all textures load.

I think you can ask this question on TTW forums, maybe someone has this problem too - they have a lot of fixs uploaded there for the current TTW version

Guest tomm434
If you go with the choice for Amata to handle Butch and gang but the go around and pick the choice to handle Butch your self is there a different outcome?

Outcome is different, yes.

Is anything supposed to happen with officer Gomez?

Meaning? officer Gomez has new dialogue.

just started working on its own lol

Good!

• 2 weeks later...

So hey

This mod isn't dead is it? Because this mod is fricken awesome and I would hate to see it fall into the graveyard so many potentially epic mods fall into.

Any bit of info would be greatly appreciated because this mod is what I've wanted from these adult mods the option of sex or an alternative not provided by the game itself and it isn't just the rapey time mods that are far too common.

All I need is some hope and I admit it has only been like a week

This mod is absolutely NOT dead; we're actively working on it.

Future updates should contain some exciting new content, so keep checking in periodically.

So hey

This mod isn't dead is it? Because this mod is fricken awesome and I would hate to see it fall into the graveyard so many potentially epic mods fall into.

Any bit of info would be greatly appreciated because this mod is what I've wanted from these adult mods the option of sex or an alternative not provided by the game itself and it isn't just the rapey time mods that are far too common.

Guest tomm434

So hey

Oh no, mod is not dead.

We're working on future content for Cruck.

Also I added Raider and mutant 1 day sex check + random exp for sex.(Thanks Loogie for the tip)

And more Female content.

And  some male content(not my priority but still).

So hey

Oh no, mod is not dead.

We're working on future content for Cruck.

Also I added Raider and mutant 1 day sex check + random exp for sex.(Thanks Loogie for the tip)

And more Female content.

And  some male content(not my priority but still).

Sweet, thanks for the hasty replies

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tomm434

Does this work with TTW 2.4a? I have been unable to get it running without crashing and would like to know if it's just a version missmatch.

Yes, my version is 2.4a. WHat do you mean by crashing? If game crashes when you launch, maybe you don't have all requirements like Gun runners arsenal, Courier stash, etc.

Meanwhile we've got 1000 downloads of this mod. Thanks for your support, folks. Can't promise the update soon but I promise that it will be huge.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with the quest "A Friend in Need..." it says to enter project purity and tell the super mutants to leave but none of the super mutants have any dialogue except the usual option leading to sex that every mutant has. Is there a specific NPC I need to talk to?

I'm having an issue with the quest "A Friend in Need..." it says to enter project purity and tell the super mutants to leave but none of the super mutants have any dialogue except the usual option leading to sex that every mutant has. Is there a specific NPC I need to talk to?

How do you even get to the point you have to speak with them? I'm so confused.

When you get the quest to go to project purity with your father, you talk to him outside of the Jefferson Memorial. He asks you to get rid of all the super mutants and you can tell him something along the lines of "I'm their friend, maybe I can ask them to leave without violence." 

Guest tomm434

yes, that happens because I put additional condition there.

I can help you. All you have to do is to open console and type

set "xx0196a0".aamutantsex to 1

xx goes for load order of FalloutTTWQuestOverhaul.

Then option should appear. Already fixed it in update which might come soon.

When you get the quest to go to project purity with your father, you talk to him outside of the Jefferson Memorial. He asks you to get rid of all the super mutants and you can tell him something along the lines of "I'm their friend, maybe I can ask them to leave without violence." 

Ah alright. thanks!

Guest tomm434

*Tom Petty waiting is the hardest part*

I know. I've had exams this month. We need some more time putting finishing touches. I'll upload the file as soon as I can.

You must tell me how to make Reddin survive..please?

Just  choose new option with Sarah when she is first speaking to you and you will understand.

The option asking Sarah if she wants to spend some time together because when I pick that she mentions the citadel and Reddin still dies.