XunAmarox Posted February 19, 2014 Posted February 19, 2014 In case anyone is curious, I ran their post through Google Translate, it's Chinese: 知道吗,在你们睡觉的时候我们就会来这这里下载东西 You know, in your sleep, when we would come here to download this stuff 你们醒着的时候网速就太糟糕了。。。 You awake speed too bad. . . As for what that means, I have no idea.
dobmc Posted February 19, 2014 Posted February 19, 2014 Ah, luckily I have some practice in Mandarin. Let me read it…
956425640 Posted February 19, 2014 Author Posted February 19, 2014 Maybe it's a complaint about download speed? You forget time, your morning, we are the night. Beijing is now the time of the February 19, 2014 18:09:39
956425640 Posted February 19, 2014 Author Posted February 19, 2014 Maybe it's a complaint about download speed? You forget time, your morning, we are the night. Beijing is now the time of the February 19, 2014 18:09:39
dobmc Posted February 19, 2014 Posted February 19, 2014 知道吗,在你们睡觉的时候我们就会来这这里下载东西 You know, while you guys are sleeping we (from China I assume) we (can come?) come to download stuff. Nvm, its just: can download stuff 你们醒着的时候网速就太糟糕了。。。 When you're awake however, downloading is a hecka'loda trouble. But wuuuut? I live in Asia, yet I can download normally. Maybe its your crappy Internet speed bro. Or government restricted Internet. Cause you know about facebook in China...
CoxcombCornking Posted February 19, 2014 Posted February 19, 2014 Slow download speeds during peak times for the rest of us. So he/they wait until non-peak hours to download. Different time zones. Sounds reasonable. Someone should PM him, wave, and say hello. Unless.... That was actually intended as some kind of new age poetry.
killingangel Posted February 19, 2014 Posted February 19, 2014 知道吗,在你们睡觉的时候我们就会来这这里下载东西 You know, while you guys are sleeping we (from China I assume) we (can come?) come to download stuff. Nvm, its just: can download stuff 你们醒着的时候网速就太糟糕了。。。 When you're awake however, downloading is a hecka'loda trouble. But wuuuut? I live in Asia, yet I can download normally. Maybe its your crappy Internet speed bro. Or government restricted Internet. Cause you know about facebook in China... Nice Mandarian you got here.
openglhk Posted February 19, 2014 Posted February 19, 2014 sometimes, i get a " bad gateway 502" message.
956425640 Posted February 19, 2014 Author Posted February 19, 2014 sometimes, i get a " bad gateway 502" message. Not 502 reasons I can see, but Google preview translation functions at the stop, Google server located in Taiwan, I was in Beijing
gvman3670 Posted February 19, 2014 Posted February 19, 2014 sometimes, i get a " bad gateway 502" message. It's because we're being invaded by Chinese and they're dial-up connections from 1995.
Slammer64 Posted February 19, 2014 Posted February 19, 2014 Well, since the predominant language on these boards is English of whatever fractured varieties, posting in Chinese will not get many responses other than the above comments. I would recommend that the original poster put their posts through a translator myself.
gvman3670 Posted February 19, 2014 Posted February 19, 2014 I just highlight and right click, then choose "translate with Bing". It seems more accurate than Googlish anyway.
myuhinny Posted February 19, 2014 Posted February 19, 2014 I don't use anything bing when I first saw bing on my computer it reminded me of a virus/malware type thing as bing doesn't give good reliable answers when used. It blocks some sites, and prefers others and half of what it pops up look like shady sites. So I wiped it off my computer.
gvman3670 Posted February 19, 2014 Posted February 19, 2014 Bing is Microsoft's version of Google. That's all it is. It's why it was included in your Windows program. I don't use the search engine on my computer myself, but have used it on my XBox (it's even it's own app on XBL).
Setekh Posted February 19, 2014 Posted February 19, 2014 It's amusing that people from China find the download speed from LL to be slow when we all know that 3dmGame is probably one of the slowest websites on the planet.
CoxcombCornking Posted February 20, 2014 Posted February 20, 2014 It is funny that Bing magically appears in conjunction with crap like Whitesmoke, attempting to assert itself as your new browser, in a very malware-esque fashion. Don't tell me that Microsoft has no idea that this is being done with their product. Confused downloaders getting duped like this must account for nearly all of the new users of Bing.
Rayblue Posted February 20, 2014 Posted February 20, 2014 It's amusing that people from China find the download speed from LL to be slow when we all know that 3dmGame is probably one of the slowest websites on the planet. The layout, for starters. And then animated signatures.
tiancaishu Posted February 20, 2014 Posted February 20, 2014 是的,确实如此,中国和美国有时差 =_= yes,that‘s true.there is time difference between China and America.
dobmc Posted February 20, 2014 Posted February 20, 2014 It is funny that Bing magically appears in conjunction with crap like Whitesmoke, attempting to assert itself as your new browser, in a very malware-esque fashion. Don't tell me that Microsoft has no idea that this is being done with their product. Confused downloaders getting duped like this must account for nearly all of the new users of Bing. More like a matter of popularity. Probably used less than yahoo lmao.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.