Binksy24 Posted Monday at 07:25 AM Author Posted Monday at 07:25 AM 1 hour ago, Cookiemonsta234 said: Nice can move in every direction now! Only issue is if PC is wearing a wig and exits back to third person the wig disappears and hair is reverted back to the one selected in racemenu. Had custom hair mods that were wigs and can't be selected in racemenu. added a optional download which should fix the wig problem for you
Cookiemonsta234 Posted Monday at 08:29 AM Posted Monday at 08:29 AM (edited) 1 hour ago, Binksy24 said: added a optional download which should fix the wig problem for you Works great thanks Edited Monday at 08:29 AM by Cookiemonsta234
Binksy24 Posted Monday at 08:37 AM Author Posted Monday at 08:37 AM 8 minutes ago, Cookiemonsta234 said: Works great thanks glad it did!
Sofian Posted Monday at 03:59 PM Posted Monday at 03:59 PM 13 hours ago, Binksy24 said: pick the 1170 it should work fine I add an option for that version in a future update thank you
Efgad Posted Tuesday at 07:26 AM Posted Tuesday at 07:26 AM It might have something to do with the current animations I have going on, but currently my characters arms go a little wonky. I'm going to rerun FNIS, Nemesis, and Pandora respectively to see if I can't get rid of the spaghetti arms.
zaira Posted Tuesday at 09:42 AM Posted Tuesday at 09:42 AM What is the difference to ImprovedCamera?
Binksy24 Posted Tuesday at 09:51 AM Author Posted Tuesday at 09:51 AM 8 minutes ago, zaira said: What is the difference to ImprovedCamera? There is a description you can read which lists what this mod does.
zaira Posted Tuesday at 12:31 PM Posted Tuesday at 12:31 PM 2 hours ago, Binksy24 said: There is a description you can read which lists what this mod does. I did and I didn't noticed big differences but maybe I am wrong
Binksy24 Posted Tuesday at 12:44 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 12:44 PM 12 minutes ago, zaira said: I did and I didn't noticed big differences but maybe I am wrong The first person for mine doesn't have your arms floating above your shoulders when your weapons are drawn and you can also switch between 1st and 3rd person animations for me that is a big change but it depends on what you want from the mod.
zaira Posted Tuesday at 01:28 PM Posted Tuesday at 01:28 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, Binksy24 said: depends on what you want from the mod IC is weak for Sexlab and for custom pose (Debug.SendAnimationEvent() aka idle.Play). There is a mirror mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/191282) - IC hides the head to prevent hairs and face parts in the cam view, but that looks odd in a mirror (but head can be re-activated). I think the cam needs to be exactly where the eyes are - if there are hairs in the cam view (or I have a pinocchio nose and it's visible) - well, that's the truth... My biggest wish: If actor is in animation pose and I change the aiming, only the head shall move, not the body. The mirror is the perfect companion for FPS (first person sex) - I'll add mirrors to my brothel locations in the bedrooms, so I can see a scene while being in FPS mode. Edited Tuesday at 01:49 PM by zaira
Binksy24 Posted Tuesday at 02:00 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 02:00 PM 31 minutes ago, zaira said: IC is weak for Sexlab and for custom pose (Debug.SendAnimationEvent() aka idle.Play). There is a mirror mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/191282) - IC hides the head to prevent hairs and face parts in the cam view, but that looks odd in a mirror (but head can be re-activated). I think the cam needs to be exactly where the eyes are - if there are hairs in the cam view (or I have a pinocchio nose and it's visible) - well, that's the truth... My biggest wish: If actor is in animation pose and I change the aiming, only the head shall move, not the body. The mirror is the perfect companion for FPS (first person sex) - I'll add mirrors to my brothel locations in the bedrooms, so I can see a scene while being in FPS mode. my mod only turns the head not the full body was one of the first things i added to it. 1
DonQuiWho Posted Tuesday at 03:09 PM Posted Tuesday at 03:09 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, Binksy24 said: my mod only turns the head not the full body was one of the first things i added to it. That works quite well FWIW, I asked about using this with 'vision impairing' DDs. Do you reckon that they work OK (I'm now going to start using latest version of 1st Person Version so not sure if that should make a difference or not ) and it's just my settings that are an issue, or is there anything else I maybe need to do/try? TIA DQW Edited Tuesday at 03:11 PM by DonQuiWho
Binksy24 Posted Tuesday at 03:11 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 03:11 PM Just now, DonQuiWho said: That works quite well FWIW, I asked about using this with 'vision impairing' DDs. Do you reckon that they work OK - I'm using latest version of 1st Person Version - and it's just my settings that are an issue, or is there anything else I maybe need to do/try? TIA DQW Its not compatible atm Ill think about a patch in the future.
DonQuiWho Posted Tuesday at 04:55 PM Posted Tuesday at 04:55 PM 1 hour ago, Binksy24 said: Its not compatible atm Ill think about a patch in the future. I thought that might be so! A patch would be nice, but there's absolutely no real rush! Thanks for the reply DQW
DonQuiWho Posted Tuesday at 08:22 PM Posted Tuesday at 08:22 PM Maybe I just got unlucky and have something conflicting somewhere else, but OOIC, has anyone else found that, on installing 1.9.3, the first MCM sub menu 'Settings'' content disappears (the 'Settings' heading is still there, but when selected there are no contents), whilst the 2nd, 'Animation' sub menu, is still there, as are it's contents? I updated MCM Helper to the latest version in case that was an issue, but that didn't seem to make any difference. I tried to revert to 1.9.2, but that didn't work as the top sub menu was still missing, I eventually had to remove the mod completely, and reinstall 1.9.2. (I did try to install 1.9.3 instead of 1.9.2, but I am still missing the top menu contents) Any help, welcome DQW
Binksy24 Posted Tuesday at 08:27 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 08:27 PM (edited) 5 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said: Maybe I just got unlucky and have something conflicting somewhere else, but OOIC, has anyone else found that, on installing 1.9.3, the first MCM sub menu 'Settings'' content disappears (the 'Settings' heading is still there, but when selected there are no contents), whilst the 2nd, 'Animation' sub menu, is still there, as are it's contents? I updated MCM Helper to the latest version in case that was an issue, but that didn't seem to make any difference. I tried to revert to 1.9.2, but that didn't work as the top sub menu was still missing, I eventually had to remove the mod completely, and reinstall 1.9.2. (I did try to install 1.9.3 instead of 1.9.2, but I am still missing the top menu contents) Any help, welcome DQW The mod has been updated a lot since then we are on version 1.13.13 download the newest version and run the console command setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 to reset your mcm and reload all menus Edited Tuesday at 08:27 PM by Binksy24
DonQuiWho Posted Tuesday at 08:35 PM Posted Tuesday at 08:35 PM 4 minutes ago, Binksy24 said: The mod has been updated a lot since then we are on version 1.13.13 download the newest version and run the console command setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 to reset your mcm and reload all menus Thanks! I'd seen refs to 1.13 and other funny numbers but had assumed that they were past devt versions from somewhere like Github as nobody ever worked that fast! Clearly you do! Sheesh, you must be the fastest 'Hamster in the Wheel' ever! DQW
dragongodmod117 Posted Tuesday at 10:36 PM Posted Tuesday at 10:36 PM Trying to reread thru the thread but I'm still having trouble. I have the "turn body with head" option OFF but my body still turns where I look. I've tried setting True Directional Movement to Vanilla/disable and I'm still turning. (Using v1.13.3)
shrtjsrtj Posted Wednesday at 03:59 AM Posted Wednesday at 03:59 AM Gave 1.13.13 a quick test and was having issues getting stuck in first person, it eventually resolved itself but it felt less responsive than IC. In normal play it's fine but during and for a time after Sexlab animations it's very slow to respond. Also had issues with furniture, you're locked into either first or 3rd person once you're in the device. This was with DD NG furniture and the kneeling pillory from Pama's mod which I think is ZAZ. Oh I also have mouth, eyes and hair clipping issues when I look far down or up while in combat stance. I turned off the relevant part in the MCM but that only fixes the hair when standing normally. That said the fix for clipping is a godsend, I should have checked animation offsets as IC really struggles with that. 5 hours ago, Bot222 said: idk why but i dont see the mcm menu? Try saving and reloading, setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 didn't work for me but that did.
queteimportawe Posted Wednesday at 05:47 AM Posted Wednesday at 05:47 AM Is there any way to stop it from working while in werewolf form? I have aiming set to the camera button, but in werewolf form, it immediately switches the camera view and cancels the aim.
Binksy24 Posted Wednesday at 12:10 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 12:10 PM 6 hours ago, queteimportawe said: Is there any way to stop it from working while in werewolf form? I have aiming set to the camera button, but in werewolf form, it immediately switches the camera view and cancels the aim. Hi, thanks for the report! You can already turn that off. In the MCM, go to Body In First Person > Body View and switch off "Body view in beast forms". The mod then leaves werewolf and vampire lord forms alone completely, so your aim key on the camera button will work normally while you're transformed. Body view comes back as soon as you change back. What's happening is that the game won't switch views while you're transformed, so by default the mod uses the camera key to turn body view on and off in beast form. That's the same key you've got aiming on. If you'd rather keep body view as a werewolf and still aim with that key, let me know. I can add an option in the next update that stops the camera key toggling it while transformed.
crajjjj Posted Wednesday at 01:25 PM Posted Wednesday at 01:25 PM (edited) Some feedback after testing : it sometimes make the body horizontal for some reason when switching to first person - so when looking down there is nothing. if fixes itself after couple changes to 3rd person view. Also lags after sexlab p+ scene for a bit. Is the hair / helm toggle gone from menu? And when idle anim is playing - it becomes kind of dizzy to watch. Maybe that can be smoothed somehow. (AE build) Edited Wednesday at 01:28 PM by crajjjj
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now