Jump to content

Body In First Person and Body In Third Person AIO


Recommended Posts

Posted
9 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

it sometimes make the body horizontal for some reason when switching to first person - so when looking down there is nothing. if fixes itself after couple changes to 3rd person view.
Also lags after sexlab p+ scene for a bit.
Is the hair / helm toggle gone from menu?

(AE build)

Hair/helmet toggle: it's still there, in the MCM on the General page under "Head and hair" ("Hide face and helmet" and "Show hair"). Also an update to address your other issue should be live shortly it also addresses a bunch of other issues.

Posted
21 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

 

I thought that might be so!  A patch would be nice, but there's absolutely no real rush!  Thanks for the reply

 

DQW

I have uploaded a new version which should fix the blindfold or hood issues you have.

Posted

can you add a way to change the FOV in first and third person? i realize it's a feature from IC that may make me switch back -  i generally feel the default POV in Skyrim is too zoomed in.

also, is the latest version still compatible with SLP 2.18?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Fraying9981 said:

can you add a way to change the FOV in first and third person? i realize it's a feature from IC that may make me switch back -  i generally feel the default POV in Skyrim is too zoomed in.

also, is the latest version still compatible with SLP 2.18?

this is already a feature the mod has. it will always be compatible

Edited by Binksy24
Posted
6 minutes ago, Binksy24 said:

this is already a feature the mod has. it will always be compatible

 

oh nice I need to recheck the MCM then :D 

all my mods are in prisma now i barely open the MCM anymore 😝

Posted
Just now, Fraying9981 said:

 

oh nice I need to recheck the MCM then :D 

all my mods are in prisma now i barely open the MCM anymore 😝

Thats probably why also make sure you have the latest version of the mod.

Posted (edited)

I stumbled on to something and I wanted to ask your opinion. I was in Dragonsreach and while I was in first person I noticed my shadow and when I move in the opposite direction I notice that my head does turn in the direction I'm walking but not the camera? I'm not sure what to make of this discovery. I have been trying to find out why the camera view doesn't follow my eyes. 

Edited by BlockCode
Posted
3 hours ago, zaira said:

I tried your mod in combination with True mirrors - you disable the face in 1st person:
image.png

 

This is how it looks in 3rd person
image.png

Look at the mcm to toggle face on.

Posted

super good camera mod, thank you!

the only thing i notice is that it lives me a little bit of lag when naked in softbody, but probably is because the SMP physics, anyway, thanks a lot for this :)

Posted
4 minutes ago, qoop272 said:

I found that hood from unforgiving device does not get hidden if you enable hide helmet (is it suppose to hide any equipment on head?)

What is the hood supposed todo? If its the same as a hood from DD then thats by design.

Posted

I checked DD original hood, so it's supposed to only block your view close to neck and mouth?

but in case of original gas mask from unforgiving device, it blocked the entire head in body model

Posted
4 minutes ago, qoop272 said:

I checked DD original hood, so it's supposed to only block your view close to neck and mouth?

but in case of original gas mask from unforgiving device, it blocked the entire head in body model

Then for now that mod is unsupported a patch will be needed.

Posted
Just now, qoop272 said:

I raise the clipping distance and it's more manageable now

Good to know it might just be a matter of adjusting the sliders in mcm, Ill also look at something more I can do on my end with the mod.

Posted (edited)

Firstly, thank you for this! The invisible capsule and floating arms gets old fast.

I use camera headtracking from true directional movement so that the head looks where I look. Would it be possible to keep this functionality or an equivalent enabled with body view and head enabled?

Update: True Directional Movement overrides Third Person Movement Delay Fix and any other attempt to set fControllerBufferDepth=0.01 and bDampenPlayerControls=0. The sluggish 3rd person movement compared to vanilla 1st person is unbearable. I'll take the decapitated head with no TDM over the slow movement. It wasn't noticeable before because I used Improved Camera (which only modifies true first person) with TDM, the latter was only used for leisurely looking around. 

Edited by 834159672
Posted

dunno if it has been mentioned before. But using the latest version of this mod. When I have weapon drawn or spells ready while in first person my character drifts backwards. I have Improved Camera mod two running at the same time. I mostly use this mod for the sexlabs scenes but occasionally forget that its turned on then see my character just drift backwards slowly. 

Posted

 

9 minutes ago, Niadrion said:

dunno if it has been mentioned before. But using the latest version of this mod. When I have weapon drawn or spells ready while in first person my character drifts backwards. I have Improved Camera mod two running at the same time. I mostly use this mod for the sexlabs scenes but occasionally forget that its turned on then see my character just drift backwards slowly. 

My mod is meant to replace improved camera read the description the 2 are not compatible they do the same thing.

Posted

When I enter combat stance in 1st person the arms get really stretchy and weird looking, even entering 3rd person or entering normal stance doesnt fix it, need to restart the game to fix it.

in 3rd person everythin is normal, can enter combat stance etc no problem, only entering it in 1st person somehow breaks (or rather stretches) the arms for me.

Posted
1 minute ago, street2 said:

When I enter combat stance in 1st person the arms get really stretchy and weird looking, even entering 3rd person or entering normal stance doesnt fix it, need to restart the game to fix it.

in 3rd person everythin is normal, can enter combat stance etc no problem, only entering it in 1st person somehow breaks (or rather stretches) the arms for me.

Are you using a custom race? Do you have any other camera mods or anything that changes camera in any way.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Binksy24 said:

Are you using a custom race? Do you have any other camera mods or anything that changes camera in any way.

 

Nope. Vanilla Breton Race and no other Cams, Uninstalled your "body in first person 1.9.3" (everything working fine with that), Installed the current AIO Version and started a new game. Now arms stretch when I Enter Combat stance in first Person and they stay broken (need to restart). 3rd Person Combat stance everything is fine nothing breaks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...