Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 03:52 PM Posted Saturday at 03:52 PM View File Body In First Person and Body In Third Person AIO Body In First Person All-in-one: Body In First Person + Body In Third Person - Dynamic Camera + add-ons See your own body from your own eyes, in scenes, in everyday play and now in real first person, with your own arms playing the first-person animations. What's in the download One FOMOD installer (BodyInFirstPersonAndBodyInThirdPersonAIO). Choose your game version, then the parts you want: Body In First Person (main mod) Body In Third Person - Dynamic Camera (optional third-person camera) 3PCO Patch (optional, only for 3rd Person Camera Overhaul users) Wig support is built in. The separate downloads are retired, so everything comes from this one installer. Scenes (SexLab / OStim) The main reason this mod exists: watch scenes from your character's own eyes. The camera stays at your eyes and follows where your head looks, while your body plays the scene animation untouched. OStim and SexLab scenes are both detected. Your body rotation stays locked to the scene. Head follow amount, max head tilt and smoothing, so a head that rolls back or jitters doesn't throw the view around. Camera offsets per pose (standing, kneeling/sitting, on back, on front), picked automatically. Live adjust keys let you nudge the camera during a scene and it saves for that pose. Keep partner visible: stops the game fading out your partner when the camera gets close. Keep camera out of partner: the camera won't go inside your partner's head or body. The personal space is adjustable. Blocks the SexLab orgasm camera shake while in body view (optional). A separate "hide face" toggle for scenes. Body view Press F or scroll in: instead of vanilla first person, the camera moves to your eyes so you see your real body, armour and animations. Works on horseback, on furniture and at crafting stations. Optional body view in beast forms (werewolf, vampire lord, creature forms). Head bob smoothing, turning your body with the camera, and head-turn limits while sitting or riding. F or scrolling out takes you to normal third person. F10 switches between body view and vanilla first person. Real first person with your body (new) Your whole body in real first person. The camera sits at your body's eyes. Your own arms play the first-person attack, spell and aiming animations, attached to your shoulders. Spells sit in your palms, and spells and arrows fly to the crosshair. Sheathed, your arms hang and swing naturally. Choose first-person or third-person arm animations for when a weapon is drawn. Use it in combat only, or always. Your body is never moved or stretched, so body, hair and cloth physics keep working. Head, hair and wigs Your face and helmet are hidden from your own view. Only drawing is affected, so physics still works. Keep your hair visible, long hair included, or hide it. Wigs: your RaceMenu hair stays hidden under any wig, whatever slot it uses, including after switching views and after loading. Also Saves remember your view: a third-person save loads in third person, and body view comes back as body view. Custom field of view. Full MCM menu. Body In Third Person - Dynamic Camera (optional) Over-the-shoulder camera with separate positions for sheathed, melee, ranged/magic and sneaking. Sways and follows as you move. Auto shoulder swap when you strafe, plus a swap key. Aim correction: arrows and spells land on the crosshair. Per-stance crosshair hiding, zoom limits, third-person field of view. Steps aside automatically while body view is on. Requirements SKSE64 Address Library for SKSE Plugins SkyUI MCM Helper Optional: SexLab and/or OStim for the scene features. Game versions SE 1.5.97, AE 1.6.317 to 1.6.1179 (including 1.6.640 and GOG), and 1.7.x. Not VR. Install / update Install with MO2 or Vortex, pick your game version, then the parts you want. MCM: Journal > Mod Configuration > Body In First Person. Updating: install over the old version. Remove the old separate Wig Support patch if you have it. Compatibility Improved Camera: don't use both. Both change first person. SmoothCam / TDM: supported. 3PCO: use the 3PCO Patch from the installer. Bug reports Please attach BodyInFirstPerson.log from Documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/SKSE/ and a screenshot if it's visual. Submitter Binksy24 Submitted 10/03/26 Category Regular Mods Requirements Skyrim SE/AE SKSE64 Address Library for SKSE Plugins SkyUI and MCM Helper (for the menu) Regular Edition Compatible No Install Instructions 1
Cookiemonsta234 Posted Saturday at 04:34 PM Posted Saturday at 04:34 PM (edited) With this I can't move backwards for some reason while in first person Edited Saturday at 04:34 PM by Cookiemonsta234
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 04:37 PM Author Posted Saturday at 04:37 PM 2 minutes ago, Cookiemonsta234 said: With this I can't move backwards for some reason while in first person I don't have this issue do you have mods that also touch the camera?
Barzing Posted Saturday at 04:45 PM Posted Saturday at 04:45 PM Hello, will you make it compatible with smoothcam ? Smoothcam has an API with these functions: RequestCameraControl(pluginHandle) ReleaseCameraControl(pluginHandle) So when hitting F you can probably take the control while in 1st Person for exmaple.
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 04:57 PM Author Posted Saturday at 04:57 PM 11 minutes ago, Barzing said: Hello, will you make it compatible with smoothcam ? Smoothcam has an API with these functions: RequestCameraControl(pluginHandle) ReleaseCameraControl(pluginHandle) So when hitting F you can probably take the control while in 1st Person for exmaple. Added a 1.6 test build which should make it compatible with smooth cam 1
Ameridaw Posted Saturday at 05:59 PM Posted Saturday at 05:59 PM Curious to see how far this goes, would be nice to have a modern, less clunky implementation of true first person. A couple issues I found during a short test that likely stem from compatibility: While the face was disabled, the teeth and the and eye gloss overlay remained. I suspect this is because of High Poly Head and/or UBE. While "body turn" is enabled, I couldn't walk backwards, and moving side to side would only move me forward. This is almost certainly because of True Directional Movement trying to force the body to turn. If a SexLab animation was started in third person, or if I switched out of first person during the animation, switching (back) to first person is blocked. Possibly limited to P+, though I recall vanilla SexLab having similar issues years back when I was trying to use Immersive First Person or Joy of Perspective. The player's body model fades if the camera gets too close to other objects/NPCs (standard camera collision stuff, there may be mods out there that disable it). Also would like to point out that the height offset and the forward/backward offset do not work very well when the animation has the player lying on the back or otherwise shifted - the camera is shifted in a cardinal direction, in extreme cases it can even go below the ground. This has been a longstanding issue with other first person view mods, and I don't know the technical details enough to know if it's even fixable, but this may end up making the mod largely unusable for people that have particularly short/tall characters. 1
Sofian Posted Saturday at 07:01 PM Posted Saturday at 07:01 PM omg thank you finaly ill be able to view properly in first person during sex 1
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 07:33 PM Author Posted Saturday at 07:33 PM 1 hour ago, Ameridaw said: Curious to see how far this goes, would be nice to have a modern, less clunky implementation of true first person. A couple issues I found during a short test that likely stem from compatibility: While the face was disabled, the teeth and the and eye gloss overlay remained. I suspect this is because of High Poly Head and/or UBE. While "body turn" is enabled, I couldn't walk backwards, and moving side to side would only move me forward. This is almost certainly because of True Directional Movement trying to force the body to turn. If a SexLab animation was started in third person, or if I switched out of first person during the animation, switching (back) to first person is blocked. Possibly limited to P+, though I recall vanilla SexLab having similar issues years back when I was trying to use Immersive First Person or Joy of Perspective. The player's body model fades if the camera gets too close to other objects/NPCs (standard camera collision stuff, there may be mods out there that disable it). Also would like to point out that the height offset and the forward/backward offset do not work very well when the animation has the player lying on the back or otherwise shifted - the camera is shifted in a cardinal direction, in extreme cases it can even go below the ground. This has been a longstanding issue with other first person view mods, and I don't know the technical details enough to know if it's even fixable, but this may end up making the mod largely unusable for people that have particularly short/tall characters. Just made an update to the mod 1.7 should fix or give more control to you so you can fine tune it to your liking
Gartenzweagxl Posted Saturday at 07:39 PM Posted Saturday at 07:39 PM (edited) Love the mod visually, just one question: is there a way to keep the sensitivity set while looking up or down? looking up and down is slowed a lot compared to looking left and right, which makes the entire thing feel clunky Edit: The slower movement is only while standing still, not while moving however it does feel like starting to walk is a bit delayed tested with the 1.7 Version Edited Saturday at 07:48 PM by Gartenzweagxl Added additional info
Sasaiください Posted Saturday at 08:12 PM Posted Saturday at 08:12 PM I’ve just had a go - the mod works on its own, but there are issues with OSTIM. When I try to scroll through in POV mode, the character model falls through into their partner.
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 08:23 PM Author Posted Saturday at 08:23 PM 10 minutes ago, Sasaiください said: I’ve just had a go - the mod works on its own, but there are issues with OSTIM. When I try to scroll through in POV mode, the character model falls through into their partner. It would need a patch for Ostim I believe I don't use Ostim so can't do this myself.
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 08:24 PM Author Posted Saturday at 08:24 PM 44 minutes ago, Gartenzweagxl said: Love the mod visually, just one question: is there a way to keep the sensitivity set while looking up or down? looking up and down is slowed a lot compared to looking left and right, which makes the entire thing feel clunky Edit: The slower movement is only while standing still, not while moving however it does feel like starting to walk is a bit delayed tested with the 1.7 Version Looking into it probably going to add a sensitivity slider for it.
Fraying9981 Posted Saturday at 08:54 PM Posted Saturday at 08:54 PM (edited) thanks for sharing. so this is a replacement for improved camera SE? edit: just tested as a replacement for IC SE, works well so far. just noticed something a bit strange: with this mod below on, the face (but not the hair) of my character disappears while the cinematic mode is activated. minor cosmetic incompatibility. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/185841 Edited Saturday at 09:22 PM by Fraying9981
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 09:24 PM Author Posted Saturday at 09:24 PM 29 minutes ago, Fraying9981 said: thanks for sharing. so this is a replacement for improved camera SE? edit: just tested as a replacement for IC SE, works well so far. just noticed something a bit strange: with this mod below on, the face (but not the hair) of my character disappears while the cinematic mode is activated. minor cosmetic incompatibility. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/185841 Yeah Id say its another option for 1st person camera and Ill see if I can make patch for cinematic camera but no promises
someperson1423 Posted Saturday at 10:31 PM Posted Saturday at 10:31 PM I've been fairly happy with Improved Camera but I like this too so far! Going to keep giving it a test run. One thing I noticed is that in first person I'm still seeing face tats and face equipment (i.e. a nose ring in my case). It seems like these don't get hidden with the face. Still messing around with the settings, but I haven't been able to get them to go away yet.
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 10:35 PM Author Posted Saturday at 10:35 PM 3 minutes ago, someperson1423 said: I've been fairly happy with Improved Camera but I like this too so far! Going to keep giving it a test run. One thing I noticed is that in first person I'm still seeing face tats and face equipment (i.e. a nose ring in my case). It seems like these don't get hidden with the face. Still messing around with the settings, but I haven't been able to get them to go away yet. That is something I forgot to disable Ill post an update soon fixing it! thanks for the feedback. 1
cloudpit Posted Saturday at 10:59 PM Posted Saturday at 10:59 PM 6 hours ago, Cookiemonsta234 said: With this I can't move backwards for some reason while in first person I had the same problem but I'm using True Directional Movement. If this helps: Directional Movement > Directional Movement Settings > Directional Movement (Sheathed) > change Directional to Vanilla Style. 1
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 11:01 PM Author Posted Saturday at 11:01 PM 1 minute ago, cloudpit said: I had the same problem but I'm using True Directional Movement. If this helps: Directional Movement > Directional Movement Settings > Directional Movement (Sheathed) > change Directional to Vanilla Style. 1.7 update fixes this. 2
BlockCode Posted Sunday at 01:55 AM Posted Sunday at 01:55 AM (edited) Thanks it's working on 1.5.97 but I have small issues that are happening and they maybe on my side. If I use the F key to go into first person the mod works but if I use the scroll wheel it will not work, no body. Also my character is wearing BDOR hair, I see the bottom of the hair move but I can see down through my body from the top of the neck, It's like my head is cut off. Edited Sunday at 01:57 AM by BlockCode
Binksy24 Posted Sunday at 01:57 AM Author Posted Sunday at 01:57 AM Just now, BlockCode said: Thanks it working on 1.5.97 but I have small issues that are happening and they maybe on my side. If I use the F key to go into first person the mod works but if I use the scroll wheel it will not work, no body. Also my character is wearing BDOR hair, I see the bottom of the hair move but I can see down through my body from the top of the neck, It's like my head is cut off. The scroll wheel is something I might need to fix myself the hair you need to adjust the offset and height in the mcm yourself its very customizable so find what works best for you.
BlockCode Posted Sunday at 02:29 AM Posted Sunday at 02:29 AM Thanks, the settings work well and solve the problem of seeing through my body. One other thing I noticed is if I walk in the opposite direction my body turns but my head doesn't and I see my back side as I'm walking.
Binksy24 Posted Sunday at 02:31 AM Author Posted Sunday at 02:31 AM 1 minute ago, BlockCode said: Thanks, the settings work well and solve the problem of seeing through my body. One other thing I noticed is if I walk in the opposite direction my body turns but my head doesn't and I see my back side as I'm walking. Are you using any other mods that touch the camera? I haven't come across this issue before.
Binksy24 Posted Sunday at 02:43 AM Author Posted Sunday at 02:43 AM 2 minutes ago, BlockCode said: I'm using 3PCO - 3rd Person Camera. Yeah I believe that is problem let me see if I can patch it into the mod.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now