BBB for Fallout

DoctorL

Hey folks.  Guess what I've been up to.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bzrdg_fallout-bbb-animation-test-1_videogames

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1c0lhm_fallout-bbb-animation-test-2_videogames

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1c0mb0_fallout-bbb-animation-test-3_videogames

No.  This isn't BnB.  This is BBB converted from Oblivion with an all new rig I've been working on.  More to come.

Let's try this again.  

The framerate is much better this time.  Here is the default running animation.  I'm quite pleased with the breasts on this one.  I'm still tweaking the ass.  Instead of weighting them to the breast bones, I've added Bip01 L Buttock and Bip01 R Buttock from the Oblivion modified skeleton to the Fallout one and adjusted the weights to match.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ctn2h_fallout-bbb-defaut-running-test-1_videogames

True. That was one of the parts i hated the most. only 1 bone means the entire mesh around the breast area will deform in un-realistic way making breast animations totally mute compared to oblivion currently.

With 3 bones you can quicker simulate a more ball bounce animated type of animations, rather then the static one bone we have right now.

Btw will this require a new skeleton or is it compatible with maximum compatibility skeleton by Astyma ??

Astyma has the 3 bones already set in the skeleton all it required was a mesh that uses the 3bones setup rather then the 1 bone setup we have right now.

This will require a new skeleton.  I will include it with the release when I'm finished and release it separately.  Never fear though.  I used Astyma's skeleton as a base, so it won't break anything.

ivad1v.png

I've already made the 1st person variation too.  As well as having the additional bones, I've added Oblivion compatibility nodes and Malos body resizing.  If anyone wants, I can release it in advance.

I gave thought to using the 3 bones Astyma made, but ultimately decided against it because of all the animations that have been made for Oblivion that could potentially be ported.

***EDIT****

Also, if you want D_Man (or anyone else), I can give you my blend file to look at and/or use. 

2dgss47.png

I probably going to need everything. changing small part from Astyma means i have to recreate the rig with new additions you made. Ultimately Everyone want better breast bounce anyway.

With the ik constrains on the breast was the best i could do with the 1 bone but with 3 bones i would have been able to fix it completely. As you can see it still pretty static. And not really the breast bounce anyone wants to see:

Here is the skeleton and the blend file.  The skeleton I've been using for the blend file is fanimation.nif in the main skeleton archive directory.  If you use the full skeleton in Blender, the animations get messed up when using IK constraints.

The blend file likely needs some work as I can assure you, I've seen your animation work D_Man and your skill far exceeds mine.  Hell, I can tell from your screenshot alone let alone past work.  So, if you have recommendations or want to collaborate on a better rig, I'm more than willing to share credit.

**************EDIT***************************************EDIT******************************************EDIT********************************************

I originally released this here not thinking.  Someone called me out on it and they were justified.  It was not my intent to steal others' work and pass it off as my own.  The purpose was to get some help from other modders as I didn't see this as an official release.  Of course, that doesn't excuse the fact that it's a release still.

So, my deepest apologies.  As a modder making original content, I know the only payment we get is credit and the occasional thank you.

The skeleton is based on astymma's compatibility skeleton found here: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45229/?

Please note: the breast bones (breast.L and breast.R) are not thaumx's.  thaumx herself is using the skeleton provided by Breeze for his animation rig which he allows for free distribution.

astymma's skeleton is based on the following:

Breezes Blender FO3 Biped Animation Kit - Breeze582000

Body Extender skeleton

FAFF - Face Aches For Fallout - Axepriest

Axepriests Face Aches for FNV - Axepriest

Alexscorpions Nightvision Goggles - Alexscorpion

I have also added components from the following skeletons:

Oblivion Compatible Skeleton - TheTalkieToaster

Skeletal Variation - New Vegas - TheTalkieToaster

Malos Body Resize Mod - Malo

Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons - coronerra

coronerra's credits for his Oblivion skeleton are as follows:

NifScope Tips and help making this skeleton: Alexscorpion
Getting me started on this skeleton: mktsang and his SuicupBDM with bouncing breast
Unknown: for their boob bones

I give full credit to astymma and the respective authors of each component for the skeleton

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Skeleton.7z

BounceRig.7z

Here is the skeleton and the blend file.  The skeleton I've been using for the blend file is fanimation.nif in the main skeleton archive directory.  If you use the full skeleton in Blender, the animations get messed up when using IK constraints.

The blend file likely needs some work as I can assure you, I've seen your animation work D_Man and your skill far exceeds mine.  Hell, I can tell from your screenshot alone let alone past work.  So, if you have recommendations or want to collaborate on a better rig, I'm more than willing to share credit.

I do have 1 question though why are you using so many armatures ?? you only need 1 and duplicate that and use that as a rig. too many armatures will only make it more difficult to animate normally.

When i normally create a rig i make small steps test and then continue to make more additions. I will see if i can fully recreate my older rig with the skeleton you supplied. That will make it easier to add new additions now it is fully finished.

The butt area will need to some better weight painting. Since the butt bone is make the butt area deform in weird way.

Nice, I just recently installed A Tale of Two Wastelands mod and I was looking for something like this.

On a side note, what's the best ENB to use that looks good in both games?  I like the dark gritty feeling of some where I have to use my flashlight in dark places, but not being too dark in general.

Guest endgameaddiction

You can always choose a preset you like and reduce the brightness and increase the gamma in the ingame settings. I use The ENB of The Apocalypse that adds a bit of darkness. I believe the authoer suggests using a pipboy light with a brighter light. Now, I'm not certain if the FNV preset works well with both as I've used a different type of preset off FNV Nexus for FO3 and it gave me the invisible walls in tenpenny tower. I do use the FO3 preset for FNV. Or did. I didn't get far enough in FNV to test as see if that gave me any issues in New Vegas. Your best best is picking a preset you like and testing it out. And if it does have any glitches, perhaps request a version to work with TTW.

Now a days it seems majority of the people tend to work off a preset they like and create their own palletes and config settings. I would like to get into this myself at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

You can go ahead with the rig.

The weight on the breasts is the same as from Oblivion.  I'll upload the model with the head mesh and hands already included in the nif.  The butt has been assigned to the bones I added and weighted similar to the breasts except with 1 bone per cheek.  I am open to critique as I want this perfect.  However, I don't think there should be any problems.  I've already run the body through nifty, so everything aligns correctly.

I have not started the clothes yet.  That will be easy to do.  The animations are my current priority and I'll need them to make certain weights look right on the clothing as I don't do a straight copy of the weights from body to clothing.  (See how I weighed breast.L and breast.R on the Mechanist armor for instance in my bouncing T&A mod)

Also, the weight for breast.R and breast.L have been retained.  So, once this is finished, people can use whichever animation they prefer.

I have been attempting to do some animations where I can, but am currently not satisfied with the outcomes.  So, I'm hoping you work some magic.

DRK2PEX.nif

Awesome awesome awesome, cant wait for the main release, finally got to make BButts for fallout :) if this comes out

Well it that case then he might as well not rush :P

You said you would do it for Oblivion, you did 10 conversions and then left the mod for Ark to do saying you would be back in a couple of weeks. Almost a year later your still not back there doing it.......I'd give you 2 weeks and then you would stop doing it all.

Just thought I'd point that out :D

Archived