riveth Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Hard Blush View File Hard Blush A soft bridge between Sex Attributes (FPA) and Scripted Face Tints (SFT) that makes the player character blush when arousal rises outside of sex, and again on orgasm. Mod based on textures by Kziitd. Features Three-stage face blush (SFT headparts), duration scaled by arousal (~3 s at low arousal up to ~30 s at max) Optional pink screen vignette, breathing SFX, and a short mouth-open MFG pose with the breath Orgasm blush: face only (no vignette / sound) No arousal-driven blush during sex (FPA sex state); orgasm still applies the face effect MCM: toggle VFX / SFX / mouth, arousal gain threshold before the next blush, Reconnect to Sex Attributes for existing saves after updates Soft dependencies (FPA / SFT need not be masters) What to expect - All three blush stages are applied in sequence as a short animation. Each stage always runs at full intensity; only the duration changes. Duration depends on the current Arousal value. - Blush triggers when the Arousal stat increases. That can come from various mods (e.g. Perverted Mechanics, SA Helper), alcohol, or the steady arousal gain in Sex Attributes itself. To change how often blush appears, use the threshold option in the MCM. - Blush does not run from arousal during AAF scenes—otherwise a rapid arousal climb would keep the face red for the whole scene. Instead, blush is applied on orgasm, including during AAF. The orgasm blush has no sound and no pink vignette, so it does not distract from the AAF scene. For mod authors Soft dependency on SA blush.esp (plugin filename must match your install). Replace 0x???? with the local FormID of the Hard Blush quest (xEdit / CK). Start blush papyrus Form f = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x????, "SA blush.esp") if f ScriptObject blush = f as ScriptObject if blush Var[] args = new Var[3] args[0] = 10.0 ; hold seconds at full blush args[1] = true ; play breath SFX (+ mouth if MCM allows) args[2] = true ; play vignette (if MCM allows) blush.CallFunction("StartBlush", args) endif endif One argument only: StartBlush(hold) — from scripts, defaults are breath + VFX on. From console, omitted bools may become false; use StartBlushTest 20 or pass 1 1. Face-only (like orgasm): StartBlush(30.0, false, false). Stop / clear papyrus blush.CallFunction("StopBlush", none) ; fade out ; or ForceClear if you exposed it — immediate strip Events — is the player blushing? papyrus CustomEvent OnBlushEvent ; akArgs[0] as int: ; 1 = full blush active (stage 3) ; 0 = blush fully cleared papyrus Form f = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x????, "SA blush.esp") if f RegisterForCustomEvent(f, "OnBlushEvent") endif Event SA_BlushQuest.OnBlushEvent(SA_BlushQuest akSender, Var[] akArgs) int level = akArgs[0] as int if level == 1 ; fully blushing — e.g. NPC comment elseif level == 0 ; cleared endif EndEvent Stages 1–2 do not send events. Reconnect after load on old saves via MCM if needed; new games register on quest init. Requirements: Scripted Face Tints, Sex Attributes (FPAttributes), F4SE MCM for in-game options. Special Thanks: @kziitd- wonderfull textures @lee3310 - for help and upgrading SFT @guliguliradish - testing and chinese MCM localization @Samhsay - help and advise Everyone else who helped testing Submitter riveth Submitted 09/10/26 Category Other Requirements Sex Attributes Scripted Face Tints F4SE MCM 3
riveth Posted September 10 Author Posted September 10 7 hours ago, Samhsay said: Your vignette looks better than mine. Thnx, You can use mine, it is just an screen effect made in CK.
Enkidu222 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 Hello, I'm testing the mode, but in my case the MCM doesn't keep the choice with or without, it always sets it to without, so I don't know if it works or not. ))) can you help me?
Dojo_dude Posted September 10 Posted September 10 Finally! The holy trinity is complete! Blush, arousal, and sex mechanics. 🤘 1
riveth Posted September 10 Author Posted September 10 1 hour ago, Enkidu222 said: Hello, I'm testing the mode, but in my case the MCM doesn't keep the choice with or without, it always sets it to without, so I don't know if it works or not. ))) can you help me? I'd like to help, but I don't understand. With what exactly? What MCM option are You talking about?
Enkidu222 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 In the MCM, you can set on or off, with or without, for example for breathing or blushing...)) but thank you to trying help me
Samhsay Posted September 10 Posted September 10 1 hour ago, riveth said: I'd like to help, but I don't understand. With what exactly? What MCM option are You talking about? I had a similar error in my mod when I made a typo in a variable ID in the MCM.
judge007 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 (edited) 2 hours ago, riveth said: I'd like to help, but I don't understand. With what exactly? What MCM option are You talking about? 1 hour ago, Samhsay said: I had a similar error in my mod when I made a typo in a variable ID in the MCM. Version 0.4 gets reported by Wrye Bash as being incorrectly flagged as an eslified .esp. Looking at the FormIDs in FO4Edit, they are not sequential and will cause problems (breaking quests, CTDs etc) Attached is a properly eslified plugin. Tested on FO4 1.11.240, AAF 1.7.4.1. Works for me, YMMV SA Blush.esp Edited September 10 by judge007 I hate autocorrect
Z0mBieP00Nani Posted September 10 Posted September 10 (edited) Is that some DLSS 5 in those screen shots? How did you keep your characters looking so young? Edited September 10 by Z0mBieP00Nani
riveth Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 10 hours ago, judge007 said: Version 0.4 gets reported by Wrye Bash as being incorrectly flagged as an eslified .esp. Looking at the FormIDs in FO4Edit, they are not sequential and will cause problems (breaking quests, CTDs etc) Attached is a properly eslified plugin. Tested on FO4 1.11.240, AAF 1.7.4.1. Works for me, YMMV SA Blush.esp 2.54 kB · 1 download Thanks, I ESL this in the begining and then worked on it later. Forgot to repeat that process. Can I upload file as officiall?
riveth Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 10 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said: Is that some DLSS 5 in those screen shots? How did you keep your characters looking so young? Yes, but first 2 images are not mine. I own gtx3060ti. On this card you need to lower output resolution for game to be playable. That results in less precise faces and they look more like original game.
judge007 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 1 hour ago, riveth said: Thanks, I ESL this in the begining and then worked on it later. Forgot to repeat that process. Can I upload file as officiall? Yes, sir. That's why I uploaded it. I'm not very creative in the modding department, but if I can help, I do. 3
Z0mBieP00Nani Posted September 11 Posted September 11 8 hours ago, riveth said: Yes, but first 2 images are not mine. I own gtx3060ti. On this card you need to lower output resolution for game to be playable. That results in less precise faces and they look more like original game. I see.. I was able to get DLSS 5 running on my game after I made that post. I have a 4080. I'm not sure how I feel about the difference, to be honest, especially since there are some visual anomalies at times, due to the lighting, I guess. At first I thought it had something to do with the ENB I was running with it, but when I turned that off the anomalies remained. I know it makes my graphics card sweat the way I haven't had a card sweat in a while. I used something called OneClick DLSS 5 or something like that to install it, it will detect things like game version compatibility and the type of card you are using, and adjust accordingly. I couldn't get it to work on Skyrim LE, unfortunately, but it did work on The Sims 4, and I know it will work with Cyberpunk 2077.
riveth Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 (edited) 1 hour ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said: I see.. I was able to get DLSS 5 running on my game after I made that post. I have a 4080. I'm not sure how I feel about the difference, to be honest, especially since there are some visual anomalies at times, due to the lighting, I guess. At first I thought it had something to do with the ENB I was running with it, but when I turned that off the anomalies remained. I know it makes my graphics card sweat the way I haven't had a card sweat in a while. I used something called OneClick DLSS 5 or something like that to install it, it will detect things like game version compatibility and the type of card you are using, and adjust accordingly. I couldn't get it to work on Skyrim LE, unfortunately, but it did work on The Sims 4, and I know it will work with Cyberpunk 2077. Well I'm not an expert here. I just used reshade plugin and set some sliders. It improves my game so much I can live with 40 fps and some light anomalies, but then I finished Fallout NV with 8bit graphic filter, so I might me just weird.:) Edited September 11 by riveth
riveth Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 On 9/10/2026 at 7:48 PM, Enkidu222 said: In the MCM, you can set on or off, with or without, for example for breathing or blushing...)) but thank you to trying help me Ok thaks to @judge007 and @Samhsay the problem now should be fixed. Download latest version and revert to previous save. 2
judge007 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 1 hour ago, riveth said: Ok thaks to @judge007 and @Samhsay the problem now should be fixed. Download latest version and revert to previous save. Version 0.05 No issues noted in Wrye Bash, FO4Edit, CK or CM toolkit Should be good to go. 1
riveth Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 55 minutes ago, judge007 said: Version 0.05 No issues noted in Wrye Bash, FO4Edit, CK or CM toolkit Should be good to go. Well it is basically your file. I only updated MCM to work with new ID's Thanks again for this.:) 1
deathmorph Posted September 11 Posted September 11 (edited) My lady gets black spots on her face instead of redness. I'm using FG with *X-SENSUOUS Body and Face - Skin Texture Overhaul*. Can you help with this? And if not, does the facial animation you described work even without scripted face tints? Without color, so to speak?can the mod be safely uninstalled from the game? Edited September 11 by deathmorph
riveth Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 1 hour ago, deathmorph said: My lady gets black spots on her face instead of redness. I'm using FG with *X-SENSUOUS Body and Face - Skin Texture Overhaul*. Can you help with this? And if not, does the facial animation you described work even without scripted face tints? Without color, so to speak?can the mod be safely uninstalled from the game? - do You have latest SFT? Correct headparts was added in latest update. - face animation, sound and screen effect works wothout SFT - yes, you can uninstall this any time
deff. Posted September 12 Posted September 12 (edited) Very amazing mod, but I can't understand how blush is triggered, because I can't get it to work. Trying with alcohol, bondage. Arousal increasing, but blush not appears. Pink screen as well. Using 2K face + high poly head. All things natural mod working as it should EDIT: okay, it's working, but blush appears on face like in photo Spoiler Spoiler High poly face + 2K face textures + FG patch for High poly face + Real Facial proportions Edited September 12 by deff.
riveth Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 4 hours ago, deff. said: Very amazing mod, but I can't understand how blush is triggered, because I can't get it to work. Trying with alcohol, bondage. Arousal increasing, but blush not appears. Pink screen as well. Using 2K face + high poly head. All things natural mod working as it should EDIT: okay, it's working, but blush appears on face like in photo Hide contents Hide contents High poly face + 2K face textures + FG patch for High poly face + Real Facial proportions Try those blushes in LM, they are under SA blush category, if I remember right. 1
Samhsay Posted September 12 Posted September 12 5 hours ago, deff. said: High poly face I am almost certain that this is the reason.
deathmorph Posted September 12 Posted September 12 (edited) 9 hours ago, riveth said: do You have latest SFT Yes, I did. My lady’s face looked as if skin cancer were spreading rapidly. In that case, I’ll go with your version without the color. Thanks for the mod and the quick reply. PS: SFT is required as the master. Edited September 12 by deathmorph
Dez65 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Hi - I'm testing this with High poly face + FG patch for High poly face. I'm not seeing obvious blushing at 60 arousal. Also, I'm not sure what to expect for the "pink vignette," so I'm not entirely sure that's happening. There does seem to be a slight "pinkening" of the screen at high arousals. Is that what i should expect? Thanks for any help!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now