riveth Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 3 hours ago, deff. said: I already tried, nothing. I disabled/removed all mods which affects face - 2K textures, High poly head, Real Facial proprtions + all patches for these mods on FG on new game. Nothing. While @Samhsay blush is visible and applying in scenes, meanwhile @riveth hard blush is not working. Screen color changing and that's all. I'm kinda not worried about that hard blush is not working, but it's weird. I mean it's cool and immersive mod, but it is as it is...If you have more suggestions, welcome I already tried with/without enb, with/without nac x, disabled all mods, which affects face...I don't have ideas any more. edit: I don't understand what the heck is going on...This is Samhsay mod on face. I have only high poly face and head installed (and applied via MCM High poly face and head in Basic) Reveal hidden contents edit 2: Okay, I figured out, what causes issues with blush tint mask on Samhsay mod. It's High Poly face/head. But only, when I apply it on MCM (see photo). If I'm not applying Seamless Face/and or Head, blush is ok. I'm sorry that I'm discussing Samhsay mod here, but I think Hard blush non appearing is somehow connected with High Poly head, but I don't know how. Riveth Hard blush is still mystery. Not applying with High Poly mod. Reveal hidden contents On new game, did you have standard Nora face or your preset?
deff. Posted September 13 Posted September 13 (edited) 42 minutes ago, riveth said: On new game, did you have standard Nora face or your preset? Default Nora face. Without face/head changing mods. Nothing appears. I even removed all makeup on her and applied all three SA Blush stages, nothing changed EDIT: Weird, Riveth blush appears now on Nora default preset, but not appears if I applying them as overlays in LM. On my default preset don't appear during scenes and via LM (because previous mods are baked in preset). So, long story short, it's working, but I don't know how. Only thing is that I need to redone preset. Edited September 13 by deff.
riveth Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 9 hours ago, deff. said: Default Nora face. Without face/head changing mods. Nothing appears. I even removed all makeup on her and applied all three SA Blush stages, nothing changed EDIT: Weird, Riveth blush appears now on Nora default preset, but not appears if I applying them as overlays in LM. On my default preset don't appear during scenes and via LM (because previous mods are baked in preset). So, long story short, it's working, but I don't know how. Only thing is that I need to redone preset. Haha, glad it worked in the end. Such is live with mods, I guess. 😂😂 1
deff. Posted September 14 Posted September 14 It's still understandable how high poly seamless face/head can cause this problem. I checked again and buggy part is if you are applying MCM in HPH (Controls(Basic) and Controls(Seamless player)). Hard blush becoming buggy under these settings
Z0mBieP00Nani Posted September 14 Posted September 14 On 9/11/2026 at 12:05 PM, riveth said: Well I'm not an expert here. I just used reshade plugin and set some sliders. It improves my game so much I can live with 40 fps and some light anomalies, but then I finished Fallout NV with 8bit graphic filter, so I might me just weird.:) Nostalgia is not weird. I can see the appeal of having your Fallout New Vegas experience looking like Doom. 1
Cealapa Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) It's working fine for me, including LM SA Blush category. The only one "problem" is the blush temporarily covers mascara tears tattoo (only during sex scenes, I think because of increased arousal) but I guess it is a normal behavior. After sex blush is vanishing and mascara tears appear again. Spoiler Spoiler Edited September 15 by Cealapa
deathmorph Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) @riveth : fyi, @lee3310 contacted me on Nexus and said he'd look into it (STF). PS: @riveth Is there a chance of getting a version that doesn't depend on STF? I think just the facial expressions and breathing would be enough; it would certainly help in cases where the skin being used is incompatible with STF. Edited September 20 by deathmorph 1
msmfoster Posted September 20 Posted September 20 This is something I observed when triggering AAF via SEU after Hard Blush was installed. Perverted Mechanics used to do this as well until they changed the way the commands are done. Basically when morphs are applied my character turns blue as they become selected (because any item I select in the console turns blue), then it transitions to the hands. After that it remains in the hands on and off whenever a morph occurs, leading to a blue pip boy. Their initial solution was to switch PRID with Player. which stopped the effect. Since yours is less active, I think it's less of a concern with overall console use: Such as selecting an item and disabling it so you can do something and restoring it. When PRID removes the assignment you'd loose the object.
riveth Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 On 9/16/2026 at 6:36 PM, deathmorph said: @riveth : fyi, @lee3310 contacted me on Nexus and said he'd look into it (STF). PS: @riveth Is there a chance of getting a version that doesn't depend on STF? I think just the facial expressions and breathing would be enough; it would certainly help in cases where the skin being used is incompatible with STF. But if You don't have SFT, mod should work, like there will be screen effects, sound and morphs, but without blush effect. Have You tried this?
riveth Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 On 9/20/2026 at 11:51 PM, msmfoster said: This is something I observed when triggering AAF via SEU after Hard Blush was installed. Perverted Mechanics used to do this as well until they changed the way the commands are done. Basically when morphs are applied my character turns blue as they become selected (because any item I select in the console turns blue), then it transitions to the hands. After that it remains in the hands on and off whenever a morph occurs, leading to a blue pip boy. Their initial solution was to switch PRID with Player. which stopped the effect. Since yours is less active, I think it's less of a concern with overall console use: Such as selecting an item and disabling it so you can do something and restoring it. When PRID removes the assignment you'd loose the object. Thanks, I can either deselect player after morphs or try to use @Samhsay method he wrote me about. I'm currently occupied with something else, but this problem will be fixed eventually.
msmfoster Posted September 22 Posted September 22 28 minutes ago, riveth said: Thanks, I can either deselect player after morphs or try to use @Samhsay method he wrote me about. I'm currently occupied with something else, but this problem will be fixed eventually. De-selection would not resolve the problem of the user already having something selected for other reasons. Player based commands avoid that altogether. Still, no worries. Just wanted to report it. 1
deathmorph Posted September 22 Posted September 22 8 hours ago, riveth said: But if You don't have SFT, mod should work, like there will be screen effects, sound and morphs, but without blush effect. Have You tried this? I tried that. The problem is that Hard Blush requires SFT as a master file, so I can't use the mod without it. That’s why I wanted to ask if you could provide a version that doesn't require SFT as a master.
riveth Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 11 hours ago, deathmorph said: I tried that. The problem is that Hard Blush requires SFT as a master file, so I can't use the mod without it. That’s why I wanted to ask if you could provide a version that doesn't require SFT as a master. Oh, ok. I try to look into this. But honestly I doubt this would be fun to play without blush effect.
deathmorph Posted September 23 Posted September 23 4 hours ago, riveth said: Oh, ok. I try to look into this. But honestly I doubt this would be fun to play without blush effect. I'll let you know if that's the case. 😉
judge007 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 The Pink haze of the "Vignette" is not affected by MCM Settings, later changes in arousal level, and is permanent even with removing the mod , and running ReSaver on the save file. Whatever method you are using it does not have any fail-safe added to it. Sorry for the bad news.
riveth Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 2 hours ago, judge007 said: The Pink haze of the "Vignette" is not affected by MCM Settings, later changes in arousal level, and is permanent even with removing the mod , and running ReSaver on the save file. Whatever method you are using it does not have any fail-safe added to it. Sorry for the bad news. Did You used first bugged version I posted earlier?
judge007 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 24 minutes ago, riveth said: Did You used first bugged version I posted earlier? version 0.5 posted Sept 11, I believe it was the one I eslified for you.
judge007 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Also, FO4 version 1.11.240, F4SE version 0.7.9 SFT version 1.3.5, no HiPoly face mods {totally fucks up your mod, by the way} LooksMenu 1.11.240 MCM 1.11.240 {not using the MCM RD 1.11.240 .dll} This all happened in Start Me Redux pre-war bathroom, 2 test runs of AAF 1.7.4.1 and Izzy's Vault 111 mod My typical loadout of NukaRide, Commonwealth Slavers, MSMA, Sex Attributes, Sex Harrassments, TSEX/TSEX Hardship, Diamond City Expansion. I believe I have all animation packs, AAF installed as per The Fuckin' Manual {except Real Handcuffs - had to move that one to ahead of NukaRide to fix the never-ending electrocution bug - as advised by JB} Running Reshade, ENB, Upscaling from Nvidia driver, Upscaling & Frame Generation from https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/108660 ps this ones doesn't cause f4ee.dll from LooksMenu to block body & face morphs Not sure what other info I can give. I believe my installation is as rock-solid as can be
riveth Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 1 hour ago, judge007 said: Also, FO4 version 1.11.240, F4SE version 0.7.9 SFT version 1.3.5, no HiPoly face mods {totally fucks up your mod, by the way} LooksMenu 1.11.240 MCM 1.11.240 {not using the MCM RD 1.11.240 .dll} This all happened in Start Me Redux pre-war bathroom, 2 test runs of AAF 1.7.4.1 and Izzy's Vault 111 mod My typical loadout of NukaRide, Commonwealth Slavers, MSMA, Sex Attributes, Sex Harrassments, TSEX/TSEX Hardship, Diamond City Expansion. I believe I have all animation packs, AAF installed as per The Fuckin' Manual {except Real Handcuffs - had to move that one to ahead of NukaRide to fix the never-ending electrocution bug - as advised by JB} Running Reshade, ENB, Upscaling from Nvidia driver, Upscaling & Frame Generation from https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/108660 ps this ones doesn't cause f4ee.dll from LooksMenu to block body & face morphs Not sure what other info I can give. I believe my installation is as rock-solid as can be Thanks, maybe I messed something up. Will look into this mod next week. (I'm on a trip right now). 1
riveth Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 8 hours ago, spuffyty54 said: Hello Why I get all the time Head parts missing Try updating SFT
spuffyty54 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 16 hours ago, riveth said: Try updating SFT I had v0.5 but still headparts missing , many messages
judge007 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 12 hours ago, spuffyty54 said: I had v0.5 but still headparts missing , many messages SFT https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/76797 version 1.3.5 1
spuffyty54 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 23 hours ago, judge007 said: SFT https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/76797 version 1.3.5 Wow, thanks I had the 1.3.1 version 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now