Sexlab Mass MatchMaker

View File

Description

This mod adds the magic to start Mindless Sex like SexLab MatchMaker.

The upper limit of the number of people impacted is larger than MatchMaker.

Please note there is a possibility to cause CTD when enchant on the number of too many.

Usage

Cast the spell similar to the MatchMaker.

Those cast in the NPC, there are three types of things, single target of MatchMaker same, area effects such as Pacify Spell, mass effects such as the Harmony Spell.

Installation

Put MassMatchMaker.esp and MassMatchMaker.bsa in /Skyrim/Data/

Credits

Ashal for SexLabFramework

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/08/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

View File

I've tested it and it works ! It works well actually ! But there is something that could be tweaked imho : when I cast an area or mass spell surrounded by draugrs and my follower is not far away and then I cast the self spell, it usually starts an animation between my follower and my PC... well I think it's random but is there a way to always get a 3p/4p/5p animation when it is possible ? That would involve a priority function to these animations but that would be more appropriate to the situation I think. And there is something weird happening sometimes : my PC and another NPC are having sex while another NPC in the range of the area or mass spell is humping air... 

Anyway, keep up the good work !

• 3 weeks later...

would there be a chance to get a updated version so the spell works on Husky (and death hounds) introduced with the Dawnguard DLC ?

edit: in fact it is a limitation of Sexlab: only one of the "race" of Husky are triggerable, of the 4 that are available.
and none of the ones listed when doing a "help husky" in the console are triggerable, which was what confused me.

would there be a chance to get a updated version so the spell works on Husky (and death hounds) introduced with the Dawnguard DLC ?

When in front of it, open console, select creature by clicking on it and type sexchange maybe that will do the trick.

When in front of it, open console, select creature by clicking on it and type sexchange maybe that will do the trick.

thank you

that worked for death hound.

for husky, I got an answer from the main Sexlab forum: it is a limitation of the actual Sexlab version, because only one of the 4 "races" of husky have been implemented into Sexlab, and none of the husky id, when doing a "help husky" are from the working race.

thank you

that worked for death hound.

for husky, I got an answer from the main Sexlab forum: it is a limitation of the actual Sexlab version, because only one of the 4 "races" of husky have been implemented into Sexlab, and none of the husky id, when doing a "help husky" are from the working race.

I think that diarawr made some huskies meshes/textures and I think you can use them to overwrite (if renaming them) the vanilla dog meshes/textures, so you won't have a real husky for the game but it will look like a husky for you. Maybe you can try that, GL !

Guest wellbredbitch

i'm not sure if it is this mod causing my problem but i will ask anyway.  i installed it to try it out. it worked great and i had some fun with it. i uninstalled it recently and when i loaded my save game i started getting message spam every few seconds saying this, " it seems, that your stalker gives up "  is that from this mod or do i need to look elsewhere?

it sounds like a message from a rape related mod to me.

i'm not sure if it is this mod causing my problem but i will ask anyway.  i installed it to try it out. it worked great and i had some fun with it. i uninstalled it recently and when i loaded my save game i started getting message spam every few seconds saying this, " it seems, that your stalker gives up "  is that from this mod or do i need to look elsewhere?

I've never written a sentence like that. 
It may be that conflict with the mod of something, but I do not know.
Guest wellbredbitch

thanks  for clearing that up Ojanen, i can uninstall the other mods i suspect are causing the problem now i know yours is innocent.

i have minor issues with this mod. 1 sometimes animation does not end (npc only) 2 my follower may vanishing when i ready the spell (not using it)

I do not know well the cause of either to be honest. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

That message is from the mod Lover's victim Dogs 'n' Horses (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/530-lovers-victim-dogsnhorses/)

Here is the relevent passage in the info page under the APLHA 2.0 Version

"As soon as the defined time has passed, a suitable attacker will be selected if present and tries to reach the destination of the PC to start the rape.

A message appears ("You have the feeling, that someone is following you...") as soon as the attacker starts to travel to the destination of the victim.

If the attacker can't reach the destination of the victim in 30 seconds, the attack fails and a message to signal that is shown ("It seems, that your stalker gives up").

Since I'm using a travel package to handle the attack and can't figure out how to cancel that package if certain conditions are met, even if the attack fails (as signaled by the message) the attacker will still try to reach the victim!

So I would recommend just to stop running as soon as the message appears and let the attacker reach you, since I don't know how Skyrim will react if the package can't be completed or even what happens if a cell change occurs while this package isn't finished. If you want to try it out, be my guest this is a test version after all ; )"

• 4 weeks later...

hello, i have 

skse 1.7

sexlab 1.54

fnis 5.0.2

mass matchmaker 1.02

ran generatefnis and all but the mod won't work. there's the purple swirls around people but no action :) I tried the other mod match maker spell but that says "fizzled" on everyone I cast it on. What am I doing wrong lol

best mod for sexlab so far, i just installed it all today to, btw does bodyslide work with this? would that touch up the animations? or is that with zyncs perv animations?

i cant find the mod i think there was one to make the animations more together kinda.

i havent installed a body mod yet though, i think i might get unp blessed body

Not sure if it's supposed to be like this, every time I cast any spell from Matchmaker (both single target and mass), it takes NPC and player about 10-15 seconds to initiate sex. During the 10-15 seconds NPCs walk around like normal.

I noticed some lag when initiating sex through any Sexlab mod (defeat, helpless, submit, etc), usually about 5 seconds, not sure why this mod has much more lag.

Wouldn't that be the timer during wich you can cast the spell(s) on multiple charcaters? I would guess that the timer is simply longer then in other mods, as those probably don't even need it, while this one does. I know, that Ashal's original MatchMaker does have such timer.

OT: For testing purposes I am using the Area version in Whiterun's market place:-)