Eternal264 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 When I run out of stamina, my character loudly moans with several different overlapping moaning noises. This also comes into effect when a scene ends. Any idea why? Â When disabling the audio in SLOVE or even SLSurvival the issue disappears (But the lip syncing remains) indicating that it has to do with one of these two mods, or Audioutil itself.
Bigglsby Posted September 10 Posted September 10 11 minutes ago, Eternal264 said: When I run out of stamina, my character loudly moans with several different overlapping moaning noises. This also comes into effect when a scene ends. Any idea why?  When disabling the audio in SLOVE or even SLSurvival the issue disappears (But the lip syncing remains) indicating that it has to do with one of these two mods, or Audioutil itself.  It could be from the most recent version of Conditional Expressions Extended, if you use it. The new version includes low stamina gasping (can be disabled in MCM). Could be unrelated though, but I had to hunt that down when I heard it from running around too. :)
Eternal264 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 (edited) So it seems like there is multiple panting noises playing over each other.  Basically any time a character needs to pant it spams all of these at the same time, according to the AudioUtil log. Any idea why, or how I can avoid this? I tried reading through the thread and might have missed something related to this.  Lily is an S.LOVE voice pack I downloaded from the LL Site here but it looks like it's pulling from more than this.  It seems like it's playing the entire panting folder all at once as well as a few others, strangely.   Thanks! Edited September 11 by Eternal264
UntitIed Posted September 12 Posted September 12 (edited) For some reason the tongues are stuck after they switch facial animation. It seems to only happen to the player character and slovetest facefix is not a valid function ...  Edit - some issues I found with this mod: Tongue is clipping after ahegao expression has ended Female moaning plays during oral animations  Edited September 14 by UntitIed
mosokomaru Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Why does SexLab version 1.63 only play a few voice segments, while everything else runs normally, even though I haven't changed any settings? sexlab→slso→slate→hentairim tags →audioutil→slo voice→slo
GownTwiceItself691764 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 i'm also asking if this works for SL1.66B?
zh1023700559 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Both of actors seems to open their mouths toooo much. Couldn't find the config in SLOVE.toml
Bigglsby Posted September 14 Posted September 14 2 hours ago, zh1023700559 said: Both of actors seems to open their mouths toooo much. Couldn't find the config in SLOVE.toml  Expression config files are in SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/SLOVE directory. 3 different .json files to work with, depending on target.
Bigglsby Posted September 14 Posted September 14 20 hours ago, GownTwiceItself691764 said: i'm also asking if this works for SL1.66B? Â Yes it does. 2
modball Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) On 8/20/2026 at 8:29 AM, Set Void said: only sounds from Penetrated Grunt and Orgasm are played Wondering if you managed to figure this out.  In my case the female PCs voice is highly randomized, drawing from many folders, but followers only play sounds from folders Penetrated Grunt, Penetrated Grunt Intense and Orgasm.  Tried changing voice packs for followers F2-F8 but that did not help. Even tried follower on pack F1 - which worked but still just played files from the above 3 folders.  Can play audio from all folders for each voice via the console (eg: SLOVE_Test SampleCategory F7 "After Orgasm Comments"). If I switch the players voice from F1 to F7 in AudioUtil.toml, it plays files from all folders. Is there a setting that needs to be changed for NPCs that I am overlooking? Edited September 15 by modball
Gonzeh Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Can someone help?  I've read all the documentation but I can't get this working on NPCs. It just plays default sounds.  I have Aika installed for myself and then I downloaded Elaisha and used the FOMOD to select NPC on F2.  In the SLOVE_voices.toml I have it set like this:  Quote # female voicetypes -> the NPC VOICE POOL (F2-F10). Every listed voicetype # SPREADS its NPCs across whatever pool slots are actually filled: AudioUtil # drops undefined ids from the list, so the pool auto-sizes to the packs you # installed. 0 pool packs -> every id drops out -> females fall to # default_female_slot (F0 stock moans). 1 pack -> all female NPCs use it. 2+ -> # deterministic spread, keyed on the NPC's base form (same NPC = same pack, so a # given bandit is always the same voice; different NPCs distribute). F1 is # PC-reserved and can never appear here. Pin one specific follower to a pool slot # via [npc_overrides] to override the spread. Unique-voiced NPCs (their own # voicetype, not listed below) aren't pooled - pin them if you want them voiced. FemaleEvenToned   = ["F2"] FemaleYoungEager   = ["F2"] FemaleSultry     = ["F2"] FemaleCommoner    = ["F2"] FemaleCoward     = ["F2"] FemaleNord      = ["F2"] FemaleCondescending = ["F2"] FemaleElfHaughty   = ["F2"] FemaleArgonian    = ["F2","F3","F4","F5","F6","F7","F8","F9","F10"] FemaleKhajiit    = ["F2","F3","F4","F5","F6","F7","F8","F9","F10"] FemaleDarkElf    = ["F2"] FemaleOldGrumpy   = ["F2"] FemaleOldKindly   = ["F2"] FemaleShrill     = ["F2"] FemaleCommander   = ["F2"]  But it's not taking control in-game?
Set Void Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) 12 hours ago, modball said: Wondering if you managed to figure this out.  In my case the female PCs voice is highly randomized, drawing from many folders, but followers only play sounds from folders Penetrated Grunt, Penetrated Grunt Intense and Orgasm.  Tried changing voice packs for followers F2-F8 but that did not help. Even tried follower on pack F1 - which worked but still just played files from the above 3 folders.  Can play audio from all folders for each voice via the console (eg: SLOVE_Test SampleCategory F7 "After Orgasm Comments"). If I switch the players voice from F1 to F7 in AudioUtil.toml, it plays files from all folders. Is there a setting that needs to be changed for NPCs that I am overlooking? No, unfortunately, I never managed to get this mod working. I tried various versions, but that didn't help. Edited September 15 by Set Void 1
agent_perry Posted September 15 Posted September 15 51 minutes ago, Set Void said: No, unfortunately, I never managed to get this mod working. I tried various versions, but that didn't help.  13 hours ago, modball said: Wondering if you managed to figure this out.  In my case the female PCs voice is highly randomized, drawing from many folders, but followers only play sounds from folders Penetrated Grunt, Penetrated Grunt Intense and Orgasm.  Tried changing voice packs for followers F2-F8 but that did not help. Even tried follower on pack F1 - which worked but still just played files from the above 3 folders.  Can play audio from all folders for each voice via the console (eg: SLOVE_Test SampleCategory F7 "After Orgasm Comments"). If I switch the players voice from F1 to F7 in AudioUtil.toml, it plays files from all folders. Is there a setting that needs to be changed for NPCs that I am overlooking?  On 9/13/2026 at 2:31 AM, UntitIed said: For some reason the tongues are stuck after they switch facial animation. It seems to only happen to the player character and slovetest facefix is not a valid function ...  Edit - some issues I found with this mod: Tongue is clipping after ahegao expression has ended Female moaning plays during oral animations  I would highly recommend you guys to try the latest versions of audioutil and SLOVE on github, we've fixed tons of issues which might be related. It's still in testing phase so do tell about any bugs you may find with relevant logs https://github.com/crajjjj/SLOVE https://github.com/crajjjj/AudioUtil 3
Gonzeh Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, agent_perry said:   I would highly recommend you guys to try the latest versions of audioutil and SLOVE on github, we've fixed tons of issues which might be related. It's still in testing phase so do tell about any bugs you may find with relevant logs https://github.com/crajjjj/SLOVE https://github.com/crajjjj/AudioUtil  Can confirm the versions from GitHub fixed my issues. F2 now plays for NPCs
Set Void Posted September 15 Posted September 15 3 hours ago, agent_perry said: Â Â I would highly recommend you guys to try the latest versions of audioutil and SLOVE on github, we've fixed tons of issues which might be related. It's still in testing phase so do tell about any bugs you may find with relevant logs https://github.com/crajjjj/SLOVE https://github.com/crajjjj/AudioUtil Unfortunately, it didn't help, the symptoms are still the same. I'll upload the logs just in case, maybe I'm missing something. AudioUtil.log SLOVE.0.log
modball Posted September 16 Posted September 16 9 hours ago, agent_perry said: I would highly recommend you guys to try the latest versions of audioutil and SLOVE on github, we've fixed tons of issues which might be related. It's still in testing phase so do tell about any bugs you may find with relevant logs https://github.com/crajjjj/SLOVE https://github.com/crajjjj/AudioUtil Thanks for the suggestion, Â I had the latest SLO VE (v0.6.16) and updated AudioUtil to v0.9.21. Unfortunately no change in behavior. Â SLOVE.0.log AudioUtil.log AudioUtil_Voices.log
agent_perry Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 9/16/2026 at 10:49 AM, modball said: Thanks for the suggestion,  I had the latest SLO VE (v0.6.16) and updated AudioUtil to v0.9.21. Unfortunately no change in behavior.  SLOVE.0.log 139.59 kB · 2 downloads AudioUtil.log 70.59 kB · 1 download AudioUtil_Voices.log 11.23 kB · 2 downloads  On 9/16/2026 at 4:59 AM, Set Void said: Unfortunately, it didn't help, the symptoms are still the same. I'll upload the logs just in case, maybe I'm missing something. AudioUtil.log 44.73 kB · 2 downloads SLOVE.0.log 118.98 kB · 1 download crajjj pushed few updates to fix that behavior, check out the github again. NPCs won't speak as many categories as the player but it should have more variety than before now
Set Void Posted September 18 Posted September 18 6 hours ago, agent_perry said:  crajjj pushed few updates to fix that behavior, check out the github again. NPCs won't speak as many categories as the player but it should have more variety than before now Yes, thanks, I've already checked. There were sounds of blowjob and breathing, (which made me very happy) but still no vocal cues. And strangely, this only applies to female NPCs, while everything seems to work for male NPCs.
agent_perry Posted September 18 Posted September 18 37 minutes ago, Set Void said: Yes, thanks, I've already checked. There were sounds of blowjob and breathing, (which made me very happy) but still no vocal cues. And strangely, this only applies to female NPCs, while everything seems to work for male NPCs. Are you using PPA? Crajj mentioned its gonna be impossible to get those NPC vocal cue sounds due to hentairim tag limitations but few things can be added thanks to PPA
yongsin0129 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 13 hours ago, Set Void said: Yes, thanks, I've already checked. There were sounds of blowjob and breathing, (which made me very happy) but still no vocal cues. And strangely, this only applies to female NPCs, while everything seems to work for male NPCs.  Environment 1.5.97 using SexLab p+, AudioUtil 0.9.23 + SLO VE 0.6.20  The current mod setup runs fine, but I'm running into the same issue — female NPCs only have moaning sounds but no comments (vocal cues). The PC works fine though, with both moaning sounds and comments.  Also, I've noticed the following about sound playback for both PC and NPCs: the pauses between each voice segment are a bit long. Sometimes there's 4-5 seconds of silence. Is this normal? Is there a way to adjust the interval between voice segments myself? Having 4-5 seconds of silence with only SFX sounds playing makes it a bit boring. Finally, I want to thank you for taking the time to voice this sound/expression system — this is exactly what makes SexLab so essential. I've been using HentaiRim up until now, but I'll be considering switching to yours going forward.
modball Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Defuib 20 hours ago, agent_perry said:  crajjj pushed few updates to fix that behavior, check out the github again. NPCs won't speak as many categories as the player but it should have more variety than before now Better definitely, thanks!  Getting variety now but it still seems lipsync only triggers occasionally for NPC female (maybe that is intentional?).
Set Void Posted September 19 Posted September 19 16 hours ago, agent_perry said: Are you using PPA? Crajj mentioned its gonna be impossible to get those NPC vocal cue sounds due to hentairim tag limitations but few things can be added thanks to PPA Thanks for the help! I must have missed it somewhere. I'll follow your advice and try to implement something on the ppa.
agent_perry Posted September 19 Posted September 19 5 hours ago, Set Void said: Thanks for the help! I must have missed it somewhere. I'll follow your advice and try to implement something on the ppa. There shouldn't be any extra setup required, just get ppa if you dont have it already (Procedural penis animations) and it should work
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now