dozing_off22 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 (edited) Everything is working fine but the tongue comes out even though i did not select ube in fomod and the tongue is also not aligned,is there s fix? Or how to disable? On sl 1.63 Edited September 28 by dozing_off22
dozing_off22 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 (edited) 21 hours ago, MalicoVuckovic said: I believe the tong.xml needs to change Tongue001 to Tongue to make the collisions work (the Linga nifs use Tongue). At least that fixed it for me. Also, I moved from Hentairim P+ to this mod since I didn't want to have FHU for tongue (cunnilingus) support (collisions didn't work there either, but was fixable) so I was happy to find this alternative. Thanks! Are you using p+? I'll try your fix thanks Edited September 28 by dozing_off22
MalicoVuckovic Posted September 29 Posted September 29 (edited) 12 hours ago, dozing_off22 said: Are you using p+? I'll try your fix thanks Yes, using p+ I've just started converting to SL P+ so still working through all the quirks. My main MO2 profile is with SL v1.63 (using SSE 1.5.97). To be clear, I don't use UBE, but I do want the tongues coming out (the alignment for me is fine). But there were no collisions with the pussy until I fixed the tong.xml to match the linga nifs. Edited September 29 by MalicoVuckovic
mosokomaru Posted Wednesday at 07:32 PM Posted Wednesday at 07:32 PM (edited) 2026年9月21日上午2点03分,agent_perry 说: 根据我们的相似,Aika 是唯一一款 B 版日语语音包。 你可以在这里找到更多,但它们都是 A 版(旧版,语音种类不如 B 版和 D 版丰富)。 Hello, how should I set up the IVDT mukuro voice pack so that it can be used together with SLO? Edited Thursday at 04:06 PM by mosokomaru
40Karats Posted Thursday at 08:37 AM Posted Thursday at 08:37 AM (edited) Are NPC voices based on voicetype or race? E.g. If there was a Khajiit race with a human voicetype (or vice versa), would SLOVE use the Khajiit or human voice during scenes? Or if they have an unique voicetype, would they be silent? Also, is it possible to only disable tongues/ahegao for NPCs, and keep it for player only? Edited Thursday at 09:12 AM by 40Karats
agent_perry Posted Thursday at 08:39 PM Posted Thursday at 08:39 PM On 9/19/2026 at 11:48 PM, Bullfye said: Cool Thanks bud ... If you can when you have it done or when you can give me a pm or pinpoint the thread to me I'll be grateful ! Thanks @Strager A rough beta is up, first vD voicepack so far. Majority lines aren't heard, please report any bad lines so i can regen them. 2
blackoperations Posted Saturday at 01:28 PM Posted Saturday at 01:28 PM On 7/24/2026 at 4:42 AM, hdgundam said: Hello, I would like to ask: how can I disable SLO VE's SFX and enable PPA's sound effects instead? I also cannot adjust the volume through P+ (SexLab P+). Yes In the TOML
blackoperations Posted Saturday at 01:33 PM Posted Saturday at 01:33 PM (edited) I noticed that many of the bundled sfx sound files don't have any sound. Checked it in audacity and they are flat. Any chance of a SKSE menu like PPA? Edited Saturday at 01:36 PM by blackoperations
nuclearstorm Posted Saturday at 05:00 PM Posted Saturday at 05:00 PM Would it be possible to suppress the face animations and voices for scenes that have the necro tag? Currently the "victim" is still acting as if she's alive.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now