Gristle Posted Friday at 04:56 PM Author Posted Friday at 04:56 PM 4 hours ago, killer905 said: - Stage 460 instant CTD It looks like LE has a problem with ResetInventory(). I was using this as a shortcut to force Muiri to put back on her default outfit (rather than manually reequipping her dress and shoes). I think I can use ResetAI() to do the same, which is supposed to work fine on LE.
eflat01 Posted Friday at 05:23 PM Posted Friday at 05:23 PM (edited) 35 minutes ago, Gristle said: It looks like LE has a problem with ResetInventory(). I was using this as a shortcut to force Muiri to put back on her default outfit (rather than manually reequipping her dress and shoes). I think I can use ResetAI() to do the same, which is supposed to work fine on LE. 28 minutes ago, killer905 said: Are you sure? Also i think this command it shouldn't do CTD.. <think> I would had expected this discussion be in the other thread... Anyway, I don't know why it would get a CTD from that either? ResetInventory() would restore her default inventory, some player may use her in other ways and had given her some items and those would be gone? Remember she is marriable, I suppose some people may had even made her a follower via a mod? Something to consider I have Muiri SPID into other clothes, so you should also avoid using equipitem to dress her in specific base game clothing, I think SPID will ignore her and dress her in that from now on due the way SPID works now. (I use another mod in my load which scripts a equipitem on Niyya in Ravenrock and SPID will not work on her because of that). Edited Friday at 05:32 PM by eflat01
OHwonder_69 Posted yesterday at 04:22 PM Posted yesterday at 04:22 PM Spoiler First time entering the mansion. IT SEEMS TOOOO CROWDED😄 Every npc id is from AMR. Any idea?
killer905 Posted 23 hours ago Posted 23 hours ago 36 minutes ago, OHwonder_69 said: Hide contents First time entering the mansion. IT SEEMS TOOOO CROWDED😄 Every npc id is from AMR. Any idea? ??? Are you just teleport there or you start quest fom Falkreath Inn? You’re actually the second person to mention this, but you’re the only one who’s provided any evidence of this phenomenon.
OHwonder_69 Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago 8 hours ago, killer905 said: ??? Are you just teleport there or you start quest fom Falkreath Inn? You’re actually the second person to mention this, but you’re the only one who’s provided any evidence of this phenomenon. Start quest from falkreath inn. Probably installed too many mods. But have no clue what kind of mod cause that.
killer905 Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago 1 minute ago, OHwonder_69 said: Start quest from falkreath inn. Probably installed too many mods. But have no clue what kind of mod cause that. Download this ESP file and replace the original with it. Load a save file from before you entered the Falkreath Inn – ideally one from before you installed the mod – and check whether the problem still appears. If it doesn’t happen, then I already know what’s causing it; otherwise, i’ll have to look deeper for the source of the problem. Animal Mansion Reborn.esp
OHwonder_69 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago (edited) 5 hours ago, killer905 said: Download this ESP file and replace the original with it. Load a save file from before you entered the Falkreath Inn – ideally one from before you installed the mod – and check whether the problem still appears. If it doesn’t happen, then I already know what’s causing it; otherwise, i’ll have to look deeper for the source of the problem. Animal Mansion Reborn.esp 4.83 MB · 0 downloads Tried a save before enter the Falkreath inn, problem still appears. Can't find the save before installed AMR so I'll try a new save later EDIT: A new save fixes this problem Edited 10 hours ago by OHwonder_69
killer905 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 10 hours ago, OHwonder_69 said: Tried a save before enter the Falkreath inn, problem still appears. Can't find the save before installed AMR so I'll try a new save later EDIT: A new save fixes this problem OK this fix work but not on save with AMR installed. Thanks i will add this fix in next update. In theory, using Save Cleaner and deleting the AM<R entries should also help, or you could remove the mod, load the last save, save the game, load the mod with a new ESP, and then check. If you can, try the other option (without Save Cleaner).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now