Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Make the staffs very expensive to use. So 10 or 20 times the charge of the fireball spell. 

That's probably sufficient. Or make it configurable with a slider. 

 

Posted
4 hours ago, badbat111 said:

1.12 heading ? its Sprawling Bimbos 1.1.3

 

also rather than staffs you could have it set as a magic spell thats cast with a set magic limit to cast it to prevent spamming


Correct, I am considering the next update 1.2.0, it’s a fair amount of changes to the mod with new additions and new content, a far cry from 1.1.0. It seems appropriate to me anyway. Also making the enchantments into spells could work, I will definitely think on it. For the purposes of release I will probably stick to staffs for now though as they are already in place and it’s less work in ck for the time being.

Posted
3 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Make the staffs very expensive to use. So 10 or 20 times the charge of the fireball spell. 

That's probably sufficient. Or make it configurable with a slider. 

 


Interesting, limiting usage to filled soul gems feels pretty fair without being too restrictive, certainly less scripting and easy to manipulate in ck. Still workshopping ideas but I will keep this in mind!

Posted

If you are going to update something the shield enchantment needs some help lol.

 

I tried using it as a general all purpose shield and fighting mages is asssssss!

 

The ward gets shattered nearly every spell which staggers the player, and it was active even when I wasn't blocking so I had to unequip it mid combat to avoid being chain staggered by frost bite lol

Posted
8 hours ago, SweetNectah said:


Believe it or not, this is similar to where 1.2 is heading. While I don’t have the same time I used to have for release and latest updates, I have been chipping away at it here and there. For the time being, I have added a new NPC (kind of the opposite of Cassian) who introduces player versions of each staff via simple quests. There will also be a special unique prize at the end of his quest. Once that framework is done, expanding cult induction becomes quite lore friendly.

 

This brings me to my latest issue I am hoping to get some player feedback on. For these player usable staffs, they will obviously be insanely overpowered, I was thinking of putting a limiter on them. My current options are:

 

-Make the staffs fully accessible.

-Limit the use of individual staffs to once a day

-Limit the use all staffs to one corruption spell a day.  (Use one staff, means you can’t use any other until the next day)

-Make staffs fully accessible but add a penalty for their use.

 

I could also add an mcm option to let the player choose. But if anyone wants to let me know what they think, feel free to do so.

 

Would it be possible so the staffs can only be used if the player is already a bimbo, or naked? This way they are not limited, but restricted to a set of status. ?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, heilhobo said:

If you are going to update something the shield enchantment needs some help lol.

 

I tried using it as a general all purpose shield and fighting mages is asssssss!

 

The ward gets shattered nearly every spell which staggers the player, and it was active even when I wasn't blocking so I had to unequip it mid combat to avoid being chain staggered by frost bite lol

 

Actually that behavior sounds about right for the base shield (it’s really just a method of curing corruption) you can upgrade it by collecting the disenchanted staffs from the mages and trading them with Cassian. It upgrades twice, and on the second upgrade it becomes a lesser version of Spellbreaker with the bash enchantment of Targe of the Blooded.

 

47 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

 

Would it be possible so the staffs can only be used if the player is already a bimbo, or naked? This way they are not limited, but restricted to a set of status. ?

 

I probably won’t restrict the staffs exactly, however there may be a special equipment item after going through the staff quests that works in a similar way.

Edited by SweetNectah
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, SweetNectah said:


Interesting, limiting usage to filled soul gems feels pretty fair without being too restrictive, certainly less scripting and easy to manipulate in ck. Still workshopping ideas but I will keep this in mind!

It also gives roleplayers an incentive to increase a skill. The Masturbation and Itch spells should probably be under Illusion I guess, where the Bimbo clothing spell might fall onder Alteration.

 

If the above gives you new ideas, job done. 😉

 

Meanwhile I'm very happy with the occassional appearance of Priests. It does feel more and more that the game can queue scheduled spawns until it is safe to do so. Yesterday I exited a cave and there was a priestess spawning immediately. Lydia got all excited. 😂

Edited by Wut1969
Posted
2 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

It also gives roleplayers an incentive to increase a skill. The Masturbation and Itch spells should probably be under Illusion I guess, where the Bimbo clothing spell might fall onder Alteration.

 

If the above gives you new ideas, job done. 😉

 

Meanwhile I'm very happy with the occassional appearance of Priests. It does feel more and more that the game can queue scheduled spawns until it is safe to do so. Yesterday I exited a cave and there was a priestess spawning immediately. Lydia got all excited. 😂


Yes, so it does actually queue up spawns, just not based on combat, but rather locations. If I remember right there should be notifications that indicate that with debugging for Random Pursuit being on.

 

And good point on the staff role play, again still workshopping ideas though. I am pretty sure masturbation and the sexrune clone are under illusion while itch and attire fall into alteration. I haven't touched those parts of the mod since release, so I am bit hazy.

Posted
2 hours ago, SweetNectah said:


Yes, so it does actually queue up spawns, just not based on combat, but rather locations. If I remember right there should be notifications that indicate that with debugging for Random Pursuit being on.

 

And good point on the staff role play, again still workshopping ideas though. I am pretty sure masturbation and the sexrune clone are under illusion while itch and attire fall into alteration. I haven't touched those parts of the mod since release, so I am bit hazy.

I specifically mentioned roleplay because that group of players needs a 'believable' environment. I mean.. everything on Loverslab is super weird, but you have to be able to convince yourself it makes sense. 

Other types of players are probably more interested in more powerful and easy to use weapons, and with sliders you can accomodate everybody. 

 

I don't think I encountered sexrunes yet. But I am millions of hours into Skyrim and even the default game still has surprises for me. So it may take a few years. 😉

Posted
7 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

I specifically mentioned roleplay because that group of players needs a 'believable' environment. I mean.. everything on Loverslab is super weird, but you have to be able to convince yourself it makes sense. 

Other types of players are probably more interested in more powerful and easy to use weapons, and with sliders you can accomodate everybody. 

 

I don't think I encountered sexrunes yet. But I am millions of hours into Skyrim and even the default game still has surprises for me. So it may take a few years. 😉


Too true, and you have, when I say sexrune, it’s the zealot spell with the illusionary actors. That whole spell is pretty much Jib’s custom rune with a different method of activation. Granted it’s been changed quite a bit under the hood for combat compatibility for this mod.

Posted (edited)

have you thought about poison that you place on weapons the poison can cause the sexrune effect think of it a lot of arrows a low powered bow player can be a menace at bandit camps XD

 

also if player gives follower a bow with the sexrunearrows and follower accidently hits player player gets fucked and vice versa if player accidently hits follower

Edited by badbat111
Posted
7 hours ago, badbat111 said:

have you thought about poison that you place on weapons the poison can cause the sexrune effect think of it a lot of arrows a low powered bow player can be a menace at bandit camps XD

 

also if player gives follower a bow with the sexrunearrows and follower accidently hits player player gets fucked and vice versa if player accidently hits follower


Interesting, giving me some neat ideas for the future!

Posted
34 minutes ago, SweetNectah said:


Interesting, giving me some neat ideas for the future!

just thought it could just be a bow that shoots the spell inf ammo it could be called the bimbow ;)

Posted (edited)

getting a weird crash, skse reports "Marker_error" with "Bimbo Mage Initiate" specifically in the road split near the dragon mound when either going to Rorikstead or Fort sunguard

probable call stack is --Skyrim.esm -> Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp -> Northern Roads.esp -> Fabled Forests.esp -> SprawlingBimbos.esp--

for the record I am not blaming the mod as conflicts are bound to occur. Just curious if anyone else is running into a similar issue.


Performed a re-install with a "cleaned" save. crash doesn't seem to happen. Guessing i fudged something up and didn't fully remove version 1.1 before installing 1.1.3.

Edited by PNclarity001
problem was corrected
Posted
15 hours ago, PNclarity001 said:

getting a weird crash, skse reports "Marker_error" with "Bimbo Mage Initiate" specifically in the road split near the dragon mound when either going to Rorikstead or Fort sunguard

probable call stack is --Skyrim.esm -> Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp -> Northern Roads.esp -> Fabled Forests.esp -> SprawlingBimbos.esp--

for the record I am not blaming the mod as conflicts are bound to occur. Just curious if anyone else is running into a similar issue.


Performed a re-install with a "cleaned" save. crash doesn't seem to happen. Guessing i fudged something up and didn't fully remove version 1.1 before installing 1.1.3.


Glad to hear it worked out in the end! Although I hate to say that 1.2.0 will, in all likelihood, require a fresh save as well.

 

44 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

@SweetNectah

 

Had a thought for this one - When you loot a weapon/staff from a defeated bimbo/guard and get the energy drained pop up menu, have your character gain 1 BOS corruption. That energy has to go somewhere...

 

 

 

Easy to implement? Yes. Adds flavor and gameplay elements? Yes. Is this now on my list of things to add? Absolutely!

 

Excellent suggestion, unfortunately it will probably have to wait till 1.2.1 though. I am at the brink of putting a done stamp on the latest update (I am at SE testing and troubleshooting) and I don’t want to backtrack.

Posted
17 minutes ago, SweetNectah said:


Glad to hear it worked out in the end! Although I hate to say that 1.2.0 will, in all likelihood, require a fresh save as well.

 

 

Easy to implement? Yes. Adds flavor and gameplay elements? Yes. Is this now on my list of things to add? Absolutely!

 

Excellent suggestion, unfortunately it will probably have to wait till 1.2.1 though. I am at the brink of putting a done stamp on the latest update (I am at SE testing and troubleshooting) and I don’t want to backtrack.


ah nuts

Posted
35 minutes ago, SweetNectah said:


Glad to hear it worked out in the end! Although I hate to say that 1.2.0 will, in all likelihood, require a fresh save as well.

 

 

Easy to implement? Yes. Adds flavor and gameplay elements? Yes. Is this now on my list of things to add? Absolutely!

 

Excellent suggestion, unfortunately it will probably have to wait till 1.2.1 though. I am at the brink of putting a done stamp on the latest update (I am at SE testing and troubleshooting) and I don’t want to backtrack.

Awesomes!

 

And can be patient to wait for it to be implemented...

Posted

I had two separate screen freezes after encounters with the mage with two bodyguards ambush.

In the first, I took down the mage with arrows, then closed with the guards for a hack and slash.  After looting the bodies, I headed out on a road and about 30 steps later screen freeze.

I reloaded, finished the battle the same way but left in a different direction and all was well.  (Leaving in a new direction may have had no effect, but it's what I do after crashes and freezes in case it's a nav mesh problem or something)

The second encounter was about 30 real minutes later.  Spotted a similar group at a distance, and took down the mage at long distance with an arrow.  But still got slapped with a curse.  (No Fair)

I looted, then started forward to take on the guards when it froze.

Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 1:47 AM, Lucky Sparrow said:

I had two separate screen freezes after encounters with the mage with two bodyguards ambush.

In the first, I took down the mage with arrows, then closed with the guards for a hack and slash.  After looting the bodies, I headed out on a road and about 30 steps later screen freeze.

I reloaded, finished the battle the same way but left in a different direction and all was well.  (Leaving in a new direction may have had no effect, but it's what I do after crashes and freezes in case it's a nav mesh problem or something)

The second encounter was about 30 real minutes later.  Spotted a similar group at a distance, and took down the mage at long distance with an arrow.  But still got slapped with a curse.  (No Fair)

I looted, then started forward to take on the guards when it froze.

 

I could not be sure exactly why that is happening in that exact order, I recommend getting Papyrus logs set up in your mod manager or perhaps a crash reporter mod. The data could point the issue to a specific script weakness or mod incapability. 

 

I am curious, in both cases, you looted the mages. In both cases did you loot the staff and trigger the message box? I recall in this version someone had issues with my weapon swap script causing a Papyrus cascade, I placed a safety measure on that script for the next update.

Posted

Update day! Now that many gameplay issues seem to have been ironed out and the mod is much more functional in general, I am happy to bring 1.2.0 to the table with some of the more fun elements that I have had in my mind.

 

In my mind, there are two "major" updates. Firstly, the expansion of the Pursuit Encounter system. I have added bimbo guards to this system with configurable sliders for their chance to spawn (still able to be off with a percent chance of 0). With this addition, my original plan for the mod (being hard placed encounters that are either "on" or "off" is starting to feel somewhat outdated. And due to the distance this creates between my original plan and where I have landed, I feel this update warrants the title of 1.2.0 rather than 1.1.4. (As some of you may know, I am still quite new to modding, if this pacing seems off, feel free to let me know).

 

The second major update to me is the addition of a central NPC who is responsible for cult interactivity and as a hub for gaining access to player usable staffs. I took a lot of time to decide on how to limit these staffs (as they are fairly game-breaking) and agreed with the simple solution of making them very expensive to use. This is subject to change and I may still add penalties to these staffs (such as corruption increase on use/or other effects). Overall, I am fairly happy with how this pathway turned out and I look forward to hearing how you all enjoy Scorpius and his new quest.

 

There is too much to go into detail here, but be sure to check the Change log and let me know of any issues as you play as I suspect there will be more wrinkles to iron out this version as well.

 

As always, there will be more to come in the future, so stay tuned.

 

-SweetNectah

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, ja_wong said:

don't have to try. so that new ring work in same way as bow of shadow?

 


Yes, very similar beyond the nude requirement for it to work (in my mind players that have “count nude as dressed slutty” enabled will have corruption added as they use it). Also having the ability connected to a ring rather than a weapon means you are not just locked to a bow for this ability.

Edited by SweetNectah
Posted

I looked through this thread and haven't found a conlusive answer to this yet;

Does anyone know if the Stripping & Dress-up features in this mod clash with Devious Devices?
(For example not respecting SexlabNoStrip keyword or stripping a worn device when this mod force equips gear)

If not, then I have to figure out how to quickly test that🤔

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...