Watching the preview animation receiving bj from werewolf, I was like OW... WOW... WHOA... WYEAH...

Haven't thought of that particular (imagined) sensation for a long time.  B)  Thank you, for doing this.

Chuckle.  You're welcome :D

I rebuilt the previews so I can include them in the main files for folks so they'll know what scene is what.  They're a tad smaller to try and keep the overall file size down a bit.  I'll upload them here so they'll be available in my media folder.  Enjoy :)

post-103460-0-73922700-1392608058_thumb.gif post-103460-0-48626600-1392608073_thumb.gif post-103460-0-67642200-1392608085_thumb.gif post-103460-0-90077900-1392608099_thumb.gif post-103460-0-31547200-1392608116_thumb.gif

Panic is why I even got started in this to begin with :D  I agree with you on the detail.  The details make the animation imo. 

It would be very tough to dual animate I think as you would have to create the movement for one actor for the whole scene without knowing the movement or positioning for the other actor. It's hard enough when you have full control over both actors as it is.  Not to mention fighting with 3DS Max's quirks that like to pop up now and then. 

Next on the agenda is a missionary position for the Fem WW.  Additional ideas for consideration are:

1)  A rougher one where she pushes the male to the ground and doesn't give him a choice in the matter with her on top. 

2)  Trying to figure out how I could pull off a DP / threesome with a male / female actor and a pair of werewolves.

3)  Need to experiment and determine if the .kf exporter saves additional note tracks with the anim ( for sound queing )

I spent the evening organizing all my scene files, completed files, output renders, etc.  Had them spread across two computers and a backup drive.  Made it a nightmare to find anything lol

Very cool and I have to echo you and panic do great work. For additional idea's once you finish with the werewolf female one my idea's would be.

1) More humaniod on humaniod ones. There is about a dozen more positions I can think of and I think there needs to be especially more anal tagged animations added.

2) Riekling or any other creature not covered with animations yet. Of course someone would need to give them a schlong first for it to work but I bet if a animation existed someone would.

Of course this is just my person opinion/wish list of course. :)

Lots of folks have the Rieklings on their wish list. May have to toy around with them for some ideas.

Yeah I think it is cause they are so annoying yet kinda cool at the same time. One of those love to hate type enemies. Make them gangbang your PC every time you lose to them would just add to that love hate relationship. :)

post-103460-0-31547200-1392608116.gif

That she's leaning her head a little and that he reaches for her head is so cute. :)

You're creating a new fetish for me. ^^

Btw: Was not meaning that 2 animators work on the same animation, but that you two create a pack after gathering ideas and figuring out who wants to do what animations.

Maybe this way we get more animations that include an animated tail, of which i heard is a nightmare to do.

I don't care what you'll throw out next if it has werewolves in it. Your work is greatly adding to the one aspect of SexLab that I adore and every single new thing for male and female werewolves is like a gift from the heavens or something along those lines! :D The forced cowgirl style one with the werewolf on top sounds nice though. ~

1)  A rougher one where she pushes the male to the ground and doesn't give him a choice in the matter with her on top. 

Throwing my vote in for that one. Currently I can manage to position my fem ww to look like shes doing vaginal with panics animations but to have a legit set would just be really, really awesome. What you have here already though is awesome and I'm so happy someone decided to tackle it, I mentioned animations for female wws a couple times but it just seemed there was no interest. Glad I was wrong, looking forward to adding these to my game!

Wow, very nice work!

I cannot express how cool it is that you've done what is obviously a sh_t-ton of work and have made it freely available. If you had a "donate to my cause" page like a lot of the freeware sites have, I'd definitely toss some money your way.

I was originally searching for work regarding changes to the overall werewolf posture, but I was so impressed with your work that I downloaded everything you've uploaded. It's quite erotic, and will definitely lead to an, ah... interesting conversation if the misses finds it. Hmmm... Come to think of it, I now have this strange desire to buy her a wolf mask...

You've inspried me to make a switch from still work to animation. Skyrim horses have a conformation problem in the back legs, which shows up when they're running - "bow legged" as the horse people call it; I'm wondering if fixing that would be too ambitious of an undertaking.

Again, thanks for all the fantastic work, and I'll definitely look forward to your future postings!

Cheers M8

Wow, very nice work!

I was originally searching for work regarding changes to the overall werewolf posture, but I was so impressed with your work that I downloaded everything you've uploaded. It's quite erotic, and will definitely lead to an, ah... interesting conversation if the misses finds it. Hmmm... Come to think of it, I now have this strange desire to buy her a wolf mask...

You've inspried me to make a switch from still work to animation.

Cheers M8

Thanks :) Trust me when I say I understand the " interesting conversation " part of your post there. Try explaining what is on screen when your other half walks in and you're animating this stuff. lol Though she played Second Life for a while so nothing really shocks her at this point :D

My inspiration originated in the same way after seeing what PanicForever was doing. I decided there wasn't enough animators and well. . . figured I would try the transition from still to motion as well.

I say jump in with both feet. While a lot of work, I actually have a lot of fun doing it.

I third the vote/suggestion for Werewolf on Werewolf animations being in your future plans, if you're up for it. You have a particular knack for animations using Werewolves, and I think any done by you specifically will turn out very well.

WW on WW would actually be easier since both actors are roughly the same size. An issue I'm running into currently testing a missionary position actually. She is so much bigger than her human counterpart it really stands out in this position.

I'm not sure I can do this position due to the stress it's putting on the Fem WW mesh due to the angles. It may push the mesh beyond what I would consider acceptable limits in regards to distortion. I'll continue to play with it and let you know though.

Although I'm not a fan of female werewolf sex, I must say that your animations look splendid! There can never be enough good animators for Skyrim, so cheers! :D

Will you be doing female werewolf only stuff or some more creatures as well? Any chances of a mare getting humped from a horny male perhaps? There's always a little hope left. :P

I don't know if it's a issue but when I was using the test file with my werewolf pet, at the end of the blowjob animation there was a strange loop where once the WW finishes sucking the dick of my character and he touch the face of the WW, the final sucking began to loop.

Yup.  I'll have to tweak the final stage timer a bit to ensure the animation stops where it is supposed to. :D

Although I'm not a fan of female werewolf sex, I must say that your animations look splendid! There can never be enough good animators for Skyrim, so cheers! :D

Will you be doing female werewolf only stuff or some more creatures as well? Any chances of a mare getting humped from a horny male perhaps? There's always a little hope left. :P

Oh I'll probably end up doing other critters as well.  I'm only sticking with the WW for now as I have all the skeletons, meshes and rigs setup for that character.  Once I get the poses I wanted done, I may branch off into other critters as well :D

I had reservations about a missionary position with the Fem WW due to the mesh distortions, but after playing with it a bit, I think I can pull it off without it looking too horrible.

Here is a still image preview of where I'm going with this. Enjoy :D

post-103460-0-42635600-1392757868_thumb.jpg

Love how she hands her hands on him like that, makes things look more affectionate which is a nice change of pace.

And that, tbh, is the goal. I don't have anything to work with in facial expressions so I gotta get creative :)

Major motions are done for the first scene, will start secondaries and tweaking the stuff that needs it. Will post a preview when I'm happy with it.