Mass Effect 4

Lovely Rose

According to BioWare developers the motion capture process has begun on the next Mass Effect at EA’S Vancouver studio. They are most likely putting together a trailer for this years E3. Bioware designer Jos Hendriks has also revealed through Twitter that the game is in playable development already. We have no confirmed release date for the next still untitled “Mass Effect” but if I were to guess I would bet on March 2015 giving the history of the 1st 3 installments. The information we do have so far tells us that Shepard’s story arc ended with the last game and that this next installment is probably a sequel.

Posted on Mass effect officiallys owned page. plus the tweets to prove it (ish) XD

How many people are going to play considering how many were PISSED how 3 ended?

I know i will still. I boned Liara, Tali'Zorah, and Miranda.  SO you know. i had my fill :3 of them asses through the games.

I think the way they ended mass effect 4. GIVES THEM plenty of work space, alot of new stuff can be added, In the process, yes alot of stuff may be taken away. But, in the end its just a game.

Of course its not as great as fallout, Nor ever will be considering its 1 play through type campaign and crap MP. 

So eh. :3 I'm still excited to see what they got going on regardless.

If they bring back Commander Shepard through the power of aliens that are even more powerful than the Reapers I"m going to be pissed. It would turn into a Shonen story, abet with adult themes, but was is this? Monster of the game? compared to Monster of hte week?

First it was the Geth / Initial Reaper influence, then it was the Harvesters, then the Reapers themselves(the most epic battles of all time IMO especially on the Krogan home-planet Mai gawd my heart was racing Earth however was sadly lacking). Now that the Reapers have been dealt with now what?

New main character plz. but bring back fem shepard voice actor back. her voice acting was amazing compared the male Shepard....

yea i hope shepard stays dead. NO offence, it was a nice thing to do. u know have same character all 3 games. but it kinda got old.

but yea thats where i drew a blank. what else is there to fight. When theres "space" theres always something new to be found

I want to play it but at the same time I don't. I mean, if it's to face another shit ending after three games, with hours upon hours invested in them ... 
I know people say it's the playing time that's important, not the ending time, but I completely disagree. When you play a game which has the ambition to be a "cinematographic experience", you just want it's closure to be goddam "cinematographic", and the good kind at that.

Making you get used to a really high level of quality in the "script" to then completely rape it by going full retard on the ending, it's just ... mean ... 

Didn't you feel the same way ? I mean I played every mass effect at least 2 times, like most big fans I guess. When you play that much, you're like, subconsciously waiting for THE ending which will make you cry like a little inconsolable bitch for weeks, not puke all your pizza on the goddam desktop. DEM FEELINGS BIOWARE, DEM FEELINGS .... GOD !

1313.gif

No i didnt feel that way.  I KNEW she was gonna die, how badly injured she was during the flight up to citadeal or w.e <_< (been forever cant remember names of stuff). at the ending. i just knew. it wasnt a big surprise in my opinons.

Did i feel sad? yes.

Did i cry to bioware demanding it to end differently? No.

THERES ONLY ONE GAME i was  upset with.

Skyrim, <_< cause it sucked so bad and i was just like :| i wasted 60 bucks on this.

Aslong as the gameplay is great, story is great. I could careless on graphics or endings.

Yes its kinda like.  WTF  moment, but eh i still liked it, big twist!!

2f1d79a192eb5a77be5f948bfcd07bca9cf13547

You misunderstood me. It's not the story that's making me go full fanboy, it's the way the ending was made. During three games, BioWare pushes you to make choices, choices that are related to some kind of "alignment", pretty simple : you're a cunt, or you're a nice guy. I played with the same Shepard for three games, as a nice guy, even though I did punch some people (take that journalistic bitch) and kill one annoying bastard, I was mainly a nice guy. Then the ending comes, it's like, my ending, the one I've worked for for three games. But can I at least see some kind of logical follow up, related in some kind of way to my 3 games old alignment ? Hell no baby,

shoot that robot dude or get headshotted by him, that's how it goes. Oh and by the way, suck it up we're killing everyone in your team as well as your planet if you don't do what we tell you to do

That's what is making me all angry like, they said Mass Effect was a "user made movie", where you decide where the movies goes, but at the end of it ? Nope Sherlock, get rolled over and here are the DLCs. 

I nevr boned Wrex. If they bring him back, maybe I come back too.

<_< >_> gross. lol

Ill stick with liara.  or jack. shes a freak. ;3

mass_effect_miranda_vs_jack_by_wsk65-d5o

That reminds me of one of the responses in the Party in ME 3 how Shepard says they should just kiss and get over it.

Liara ftw

Still a little skeptical about this. I mean I didn't rage as much as most did on the ME3 ending which they did 'kind of' make up for with the Closure DLC but this is EA we're talking about here. If they say bring back Shepard, chances are it'll happen for the sole purpose of a selling feature.

It's a real shame BioWare made a deal with the enemy when they were such great story writers to begin with. I'm not worried about what's left for a new main character to do (it is a big galaxy after all) I'm more concerned with it not having the same feeling the first ME did. To me, Saren was a far more imposing arch-nemesis than the looming threat of the reapers. He was always 1 step ahead of you no matter where you went and that, coupled with the late 70s early 80s sci-fi music made for an amazing experience. None of that feeling existed in ME2/3 at least for me it didn't.

Archived