Mass Effect 4

Lovely Rose

I stop trusting in bioware after the horror of dragon age 2 the team is lying even now try to gain desperately the old fans back now most of them in cd project forums ^^... so in the end i will not buy for sure....

Bioware is no more bioware...

Is EAware

Bioware forced Dragon age to release i think like a year to soon?  Or atleast so i heard. Considering i found things that said it was to be released in like a year later, than all of a sudden they released it. So i kinda beleive it. idk

The irony about the endings is that they eclipsed the rest of the game shitness rendering it invisible for the public eye, which makes me wonder if that wasn't the plan in the first place. Seriously, aside from the Touchanka segment the storyline was so inane and juvenile that it made me regret ever getting into the franchise. With all the retcons and nonsensical explanations introduced by ME3 and Leviathan I can't imagine ME4 being anything else than a restart, or some kind of "alternate story" starting from the point where ME1 ended.

I stop trusting in bioware after the horror of dragon age 2 the team is lying even now try to gain desperately the old fans back now most of them in cd project forums ^^... so in the end i will not buy for sure....

Is EAware

Couldn't agree more. DA:Origins was a fantastic game that I really enjoyed, albeit it fairly short, the story more than compensated for the length of the game. Perhaps it set my expectations too high for DA2. Ive only ever regretted buying a few games, DA2 was one of them.

Is EAware

Bioware forced Dragon age to release i think like a year to soon?  Or atleast so i heard. Considering i found things that said it was to be released in like a year later, than all of a sudden they released it. So i kinda beleive it. idk

They still insist to work in a sequel another one that is not interesting all for the fanbase they try to claim now it feel like origins... (same was claim about dragon age 2 and you see how it ended)

In fact from the video of dragon age 3 seems to me another button masher with stupid animation and mmo effect like flying huge rock when a two handed sword falls in the ground.. or harpoon to bring the ennemy like you ala scorpion...

No thanks... XD

I will play the withcer 3 a better game maded by a better thing.. and i will let dragon age 3 jrpg bullshit in the store.....

About mass effect 4.... well i don't know but since is EAware to i am not incline to buy it....

Battlefield is dreadful now too, just like COD. The last decent BF game was Battlefield: Bad Company 2. I avoid the MMS genre because it just feels like the same shit repackaged with new maps every year. In the words of Totalbiscuit, "Im supposed to wait for treyarch and EA to innovate? Great."

you didnt. battlefield 3 was okay at first, than they began to nerf all the guns, change spawns around making them worse, kept nerfing the guns to stupid. shotgun did less damage upclose than a assault rifle did far away. started changing the maps, glitchs, spawn in places u cant get out. made spawn trapping 100% easier.

battlefield 4, u blow up a building its servers crashs. -.-

Amen to that.

However, it was EA that rushed DA2 and ME3. EA owns Bioware and can poke them in dat @$$ whenever they want.

Muzyka and Zeschuk sold Bioware's butthole to EA aware of the consequences and bailed out with the money.

giggty.

Amen to that.

However, it was EA that rushed DA2 and ME3. EA owns Bioware and can poke them in dat @$$ whenever they want.

Muzyka and Zeschuk sold Bioware's butthole to EA aware of the consequences and bailed out with the money.

Yeah, I were never really 100% deeply invested in the info, but yeah, Dick move. Maybe they already knew Bioware was on the express to hell and decided to save their asses.

They need to make a successful reboot of the unreal tournament franchise, those games were hella fun.

Yea no.. time splitters, that needs more done with it XD

Ahaha I remember playing a timesplitters game way back when on Xbox( the oldschool one). I cant remember what it was exactly, future perfect or something. I remember it being a pretty wacky game, at least the campaign anyway, but it was very unique and enjoyable. The multiplayer was pretty hilarious, considering it was one of the first console games I had ever played an FPS on. What I remember most about it was the fun times I had playing it with my little cousin on split screen.

Battlefield 4 isn't bad on consoles too (yea I know, I know), once you play with a buddy with the mic and stuff, it's kind of stress relieving. Tha xbone is sturdy too, never had lag issues or anything like that. It's just the sort of game you shouldn't play alone and/or for more than 2 hours, 'cause the more you play, the more you realize you aren't doing anything else than hitting everything popping up on your screen like a 3 year old in front of this crap : 

whack+a+mole.jpeg

Agree with everything that's been said about DA 2, crappy piece of poop is crappy. 

They need to make a successful reboot of the unreal tournament franchise, those games were hella fun.

As long as Gears of War is making them money, that won't happen any time soon. Hated what they did to UT 3 by changing the story from a sort of legalized death match to how warfare was approached...so dumb. UT didn't need an elaborate story anyway to be a good game.

As long as Gears of War is making them money, that won't happen any time soon. Hated what they did to UT 3 by changing the story from a sort of legalized death match to how warfare was approached...so dumb. UT didn't need an elaborate story anyway to be a good game.

considering gears of war is slowly turning into crap. eh. might be sooner than we think XD

According to BioWare developers the motion capture process has begun on the next Mass Effect at EA’S Vancouver studio. They are most likely putting together a trailer for this years E3. Bioware designer Jos Hendriks has also revealed through Twitter that the game is in playable development already. We have no confirmed release date for the next still untitled “Mass Effect” but if I were to guess I would bet on March 2015 giving the history of the 1st 3 installments. The information we do have so far tells us that Shepard’s story arc ended with the last game and that this next installment is probably a sequel.

I know i will still. I boned Liara, Tali'Zorah, and Miranda.  SO you know. i had my fill :3 of them asses through the games.

Heh...

120216.jpg

Archived