Mass Effect 4

Lovely Rose

Guest Mogie56

Well, I wouldn't put to much hate toward Bioware, I mean after all they are "owned" by EA and no matter what Bioware may want EA has and will continue to override anything Bioware may have in mind. They have to bow down to EA and kiss there ignorant asses if they want to stay in business (have a job) the next day.

Anything Bioware may say to the fans of one of it's games is irrelevant as far as EA is concerned.

EA = Dick-tater........Bioware = Peon . 

EA in general sucks!!!

Their habit of buying any small game studio that turns out  a good game is just annoying because the moment they do not only do they slap MP on every game the quality of that studios work takes a nose dive.

That's why I'm not holding my breath with ME4 I have very low expectations for it........DA3 however I have very high expectations given all I've seen of it.

Guest Xxxxxxxx4688

Mass Effect 3, even with it's terrible ending, was still one of the best games I've ever played.

One of the few games that's been able to give me the feels too, and that's something from a western game.

So yeah I'll definitely play the 4th.

Mass Effect 3, even with it's terrible ending, was still one of the best games I've ever played.

One of the few games that's been able to give me the feels too, and that's something from a western game.

That's how I felt too.

BEAware have stated quite adamantly that Shepard's journey has ended and that thinking of it as "ME4" would be a mistake, and that it's going to be something "new". Given their track record for promises and lies though, I'd take that with pinch of salt, and it still wouldn't surprise me if Shepard ended up playing a large role. It all depends on when the game takes place, for all we know, it could take place side-by-side with Shepard's journey and you could end up meeting him/her while you both do your own thing.

If its later and the player chose the ending where he survives, maybe a passing reference about rumors that he may still be alive. Maybe meeting the LI who neither confirms nor denies it. Something subtle hopefully, but I'm not keeping my hopes up. I also feel sad that I doubt they'll return to what made ME1 great. I still think it is the best of the franchise, just because of the awe and wonder factor. But if anything, ME2 and ME3's direction (and success) is a heavy indicator of the direction they've taken and decided to stick with.

Regardless, I just loved the ME franchise. It's one of the best story driven pseudo RPG/shooter I've ever played, even if it did stumble pretty badly at the end. If they can recapture that magic with a new protagonist and a new set of characters, I'm onboard. 

Hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes.

For all it's worth it looks like that when they fucked 2 games in row they want to repent themself with another one, DA3 I have to say - from what I read and hear, it make this(da3) game more appealing witch each day.

Mhf... appealing....Troowing harpoons ala scorpion and see a two handed sword smashing the ground in rock explosion to me is not appealing at all..

The problem of bioware is basically... They are not the EA innocent slaves.... They are the first that spread lies on their product in order to make more cash.....

They told about dragon age 2

It will fill like origins.....

Will be detailed and with a better graphic than origins.....

Then the game released what just a dumb hack and slash game with one of the most stupid random protagonist in the gaming industry....

Just at the beginning when your sis or bro dies... Appear flemeth in dragon form flaming a group of protagonist and after the protagonist see his brother or sister smashed down in a pool of blood one of the option on the dialogue was....

I wanna be a Dragon! and the protagonist says: Oh that's a nice trick looks like usefull! ((oh yes you seen your sister or brother slaughtered by a ogre and then you make stupid c series sarcasm? come on!!!!))

The game was full of this retarded kind of humor... and the companion you meet don't help at all

Isabela: Nympho pirate that fight in corset long boot and perizoma...

Fenris: Japanese emo clichè character with a bad bast that' hate mages...

Anders: Oh look i am so cool i am possesed by a demon and i want destroy the templar

Merryl: A retarded version of tali...

Varric: Dwarf rapper...(( maybe the only decent companion))

Now i just skip all bioware statements because basically bioware don't exist anymore.... The most talented people in bioware left...

About mass effect 4?.... No thanks.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMcVZQI6ybw

I'm still amazed that people give a shit about Shepard, given how they have no personality at fucking all and is just a mouth piece for whatever choices Bioware felt like making for you.

For me, this is like Elder Scrolls; I love the lore, leveling and customizing while not giving a shit about the actual characters.

Compared to 2, ME1 was a master of customization. I don't know why they decided to remove nearly all of the RPG elements.

Then again, why they did a lot of stuff in ME2 is beyond me...

To dumb it down for the console kiddies.  Gaming has turned into a pop culture cash cow, which means "fuck the real gamers, we're going to appeal to the retards who'll play ANYTHING"

That's how I felt too.

BEAware have stated quite adamantly that Shepard's journey has ended and that thinking of it as "ME4" would be a mistake, and that it's going to be something "new". Given their track record for promises and lies though, I'd take that with pinch of salt, and it still wouldn't surprise me if Shepard ended up playing a large role. It all depends on when the game takes place, for all we know, it could take place side-by-side with Shepard's journey and you could end up meeting him/her while you both do your own thing.

If its later and the player chose the ending where he survives, maybe a passing reference about rumors that he may still be alive. Maybe meeting the LI who neither confirms nor denies it. Something subtle hopefully, but I'm not keeping my hopes up. I also feel sad that I doubt they'll return to what made ME1 great. I still think it is the best of the franchise, just because of the awe and wonder factor. But if anything, ME2 and ME3's direction (and success) is a heavy indicator of the direction they've taken and decided to stick with.

Regardless, I just loved the ME franchise. It's one of the best story driven pseudo RPG/shooter I've ever played, even if it did stumble pretty badly at the end. If they can recapture that magic with a new protagonist and a new set of characters, I'm onboard. 

Hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes.

A Pinch of salt? I'd recommend a mountain of salt myself. :P

Them saying not to think of it as ME4 is just asinine because even without Shepard or any of the original ME characters in it the game is still set in the ME universe making the game the fourth in the ME franchise. 

Well, yeah, but you get what they mean. As I've said, I really hope they take it in a different direction. I've had "my fill" of Shepard & co and I'm eager to see what else the ME universe has to offer, that is, if they succeed in doing that and don't just spew out regurgitated crap as often happens in long franchises.

One can hope!

just my opinion    i did not understand why all this fuzz about the ending !    it is like a brain dammage !!!    the game with damned boaring quest where you need to run all over the citadel !   nice view and work when you step in the first time !

the insanity mod is not so insane but even so it is what i ilked the most was the missions fighting  was fun and amusing !

the last thing is about origin and live internet connection ! i had hard time to get rid of origin and was happy to do so

and i am not going to get mass effect 4 even if it was free i am not going to give them even not a penny just for that reason.

So Mas sEffect has reached this part of the forum too...

Alright: ME 4 would only be on my to play list if:

Bioware plays the biggest meanest PR stunt in history on me and probably pisses of a lot of fans: The whole game of ME3 was a hoax and for the most part everything in it was merely

hallucination. Yeah, I know, not gonna happen in this particular part of the multiverse, but one can dream, right? Because really, that ending was...the most uninspired, dumb, arrogant and unfitting way to end a trilogy since Ewoks defeated the glorious armies of the Galactic Empire...or the stupidity of the Matrix 2 and 3...

I wrote so much about teh ending, and how the story of the ME-universe in general got downhill with ME2 I could fill books with it.

However I would lie if I said I am not interested in how they gonna continue the franchise...a prequel? Well, why not, fighting turians or such things is at least less stupid than the Spacechild's Puppet-Reapers... Or maybe a sequel set so far in the future nobody remembers how stupid the Reaper War ended and all the intelligent races mostly extinct (The special "Fuck you fans, we are art!" -ending?) A universe tinted in green with everyone being Borg? (Green - It's a kind of space magic-ending!)

A universe without Mass Portals, in the "Stone Age" of spacefaring, which I consider the most likely to swallow (because its build on the least stupid ending, the red one, whcih barely made sense, a bit).

Or will we battle against the almighty SHEPARD, ruler of the galaxy for a thousand years with its Reaper-Minions?! (based on the abominable blue ending)

Not that I would care much (well, enough to still post my shit in every Mass Effect related thread, I am aware of this. Humans are contradicting and lying to themselves on a regular basis). I actually hold my breath more for Dragon Age 3...this will be the redeeming-factor for Bioware for me. Thedas is way more interesting than the ME-Universe anyway, and even the mediocre Dragon Age 2 couldn't hurt the world of DA...hopefully they do not screw it up.

And PS: Liara is as boring as she is blue! Ashley died every time on virmire, because she was annyoing as hell! Miranda's ass is nice of course, but mostly because it distracts from her ugly face! :dodgy::P

So Mas sEffect has reached this part of the forum too...

Alright: ME 4 would only be on my to play list if:

Bioware plays the biggest meanest PR stunt in history on me and probably pisses of a lot of fans: The whole game of ME3 was a hoax and for the most part everything in it was merely

hallucination. Yeah, I know, not gonna happen in this particular part of the multiverse, but one can dream, right? Because really, that ending was...the most uninspired, dumb, arrogant and unfitting way to end a trilogy since Ewoks defeated the glorious armies of the Galactic Empire...or the stupidity of the Matrix 2 and 3...

I wrote so much about teh ending, and how the story of the ME-universe in general got downhill with ME2 I could fill books with it.

However I would lie if I said I am not interested in how they gonna continue the franchise...a prequel? Well, why not, fighting turians or such things is at least less stupid than the Spacechild's Puppet-Reapers... Or maybe a sequel set so far in the future nobody remembers how stupid the Reaper War ended and all the intelligent races mostly extinct (The special "Fuck you fans, we are art!" -ending?) A universe tinted in green with everyone being Borg? (Green - It's a kind of space magic-ending!)

A universe without Mass Portals, in the "Stone Age" of spacefaring, which I consider the most likely to swallow (because its build on the least stupid ending, the red one, whcih barely made sense, a bit).

Or will we battle against the almighty SHEPARD, ruler of the galaxy for a thousand years with its Reaper-Minions?! (based on the abominable blue ending)

Not that I would care much (well, enough to still post my shit in every Mass Effect related thread, I am aware of this. Humans are contradicting and lying to themselves on a regular basis). I actually hold my breath more for Dragon Age 3...this will be the redeeming-factor for Bioware for me. Thedas is way more interesting than the ME-Universe anyway, and even the mediocre Dragon Age 2 couldn't hurt the world of DA...hopefully they do not screw it up.

And PS: Liara is as boring as she is blue! Ashley died every time on virmire, because she was annyoing as hell! Miranda's ass is nice of course, but mostly because it distracts from her ugly face! :dodgy::P

To be honesty, I heard liara was like bipolar, i heard she was hostile in the first, rude in the 2nd, and the 3rd she was nice haha.  Ashley was annoying and miranda seems like a bitch, but her in voicer is hot. <_< XD

And the first part. kinda like a dream of how it all ends? than u go tofight them and its not that hard. i think it piss off ALOT of ppl XD

I don't care how much every single one of you including me bash ME3 or EA games...

You absolutely know you're going to buy ME4 and DA:I, no matter what hatred anger and resentment you may have...

You can't deny lie or cry when these games are released, look at the fiasco with Dungeon keeper... I still play it sadly... Even though it's a pain in the ass to wait so long for a freebie without spending money...

I don't care how much every single one of you including me bash ME3 or EA games...

You absolutely know you're going to buy ME4 and DA:I, no matter what hatred anger and resentment you may have...

Just because you lack self control doesn't mean that everyone does.

Lol I was be sarcastic boss... I didn't really actually mean everybody, maybe few might fight the good fight, but I must admit even for me it might be very hard to not buy those games...

Talk the talk, Walk the walk...

like my friend told me he would never buy another Battleflied due to how shitty their geting, yet he still went and bought bf4 the first day.

course he sold it on ebay formost his money back cause he was upset with how bad it is XD

My brother is addicted to that game,  can't stop him till this day... I even tried to force him to not buy COD ghost and it was damn near impossible to stop him...

Lol I was be sarcastic boss... I didn't really actually mean everybody, maybe few might fight the good fight, but I must admit even for me it might be very hard to not buy those games...

Talk the talk, Walk the walk...

Raul Tejada, please.

That's an awesome compliment, he's one of my favorite characters in Fallout. ;)

Archived