Amzing..! :o

How can we obtain X-ray screens ? ^_^

Probably with....

Most likely by making your character invisible, take a screenshot, then make your character visible again, take a screenshot and use this program...

photoshop_cc_logo_by_hbkcute-d6cm4k0.png

LoL

These are also rings that will generate the ghost effect for your character. Though it is total body vs targeted areas. Available on Steam community if memory serves me correctly. Fx Rings or Ring FX or something similar.

Dayelyte and Shocky were close.
I spawned a ring of ghost veli, and magelight.
They are enchants, no mods needed. I then took 2 shots, one with ghostly veil, one with magelight.
I then, in gimp, added a mask to the ghost one and used a circle gradient to make it sethrough in one spot then thin out through it, giving it a nice ghostly effect and creating the penetration shot.

CMD's:
PlayerEnchantObject 1CF2B 103647 (ghostveil)

PlayerEnchantObject 1CF2B 1EA6C (magelight)

Also, you could try the ring of invs. I belive it is clearer: 
PlayerEnchantObject 1CF2B 1EA6A

How to gif:

post-247976-0-82624100-1407130002.gif

post-247976-0-82624100-1407130002_thumb.gif

Note; You can also use this method for alot of things. However in sex scenes you will need to use TM and console commands to equip and dequip items. You could also do this with armors ect...

Dayelyte and Shocky were close.

I spawned a ring of ghost veli, and magelight.

They are enchants, no mods needed. I then took 2 shots, one with ghostly veil, one with magelight.

I then, in gimp, added a mask to the ghost one and used a circle gradient to make it sethrough in one spot then thin out through it, giving it a nice ghostly effect and creating the penetration shot.

CMD's:

PlayerEnchantObject 1CF2B 103647 (ghostveil)

PlayerEnchantObject 1CF2B 1EA6C (magelight)

Also, you could try the ring of invs. I belive it is clearer: 

PlayerEnchantObject 1CF2B 1EA6A

How to gif:

post-247976-0-82624100-1407130002.gif

attachicon.gifWOlf.gif

Note; You can also use this method for alot of things. However in sex scenes you will need to use TM and console commands to equip and dequip items. You could also do this with armors ect...

N-i-c-e-! :heart:

which of these two ghost rings did you use ? :blush:

1) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17385/?

or

2) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20174/?

Little OT:

could you tell me how to invoke the effect of a specific spell, for example Bukkake Spell, through the control console on my pc ? ^_^

what should I type exactly with the bukkake spell ID, to get the effects on my PC ? :)

-snip-

N-i-c-e-! :heart:

which of these two ghost rings did you use ? :blush:

1) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17385/?

or

2) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20174/?

Little OT:

could you tell me how to invoke the effect of a specific spell, for example Bukkake Spell, through the control console on my pc ? ^_^

what should I type exactly with the bukkake spell ID, to get the effects on my PC ? :)

My ghost ring came with a mod, however I gave console commands for the rings. If you want them legit you can get the mod on the nexus 

For the spell, I am not sure. you could do "help bukkake" and see if you can add the effect to the player.

I will install and see if I can come up with anythinbg

Edit: I was able to create a ring then equip it from console. thusly kinda activating from console? I can't figure out to add effects, only remove.

Hello there, somehow i keep crashing when i start up the game (installed poses both of them without dawnguard), i have the newest fnis version and loverslab, i can't get it to work, seems like that i'm the only one with that problem :/

Do you have FNIS installed? Run it.

For the spell, I am not sure. you could do "help bukkake" and see if you can add the effect to the player.

Edit: I was able to create a ring then equip it from console. thusly kinda activating from console? I can't figure out to add effects, only remove.

Someone knows how to match the active effect of a spell with a ring, please ? :blush:

the spell to add on ring is this.. :) xo3dBukTest.esp

Someone knows how to match the active effect of a spell with a ring, please ? :blush:

the spell to add on ring is this.. :) attachicon.gifxo3dBukTest.esp

OK, let me get the commands for you.

the spell to add on ring is this.. :) attachicon.gifxo3dBukTest.esp

Thank you ^_^

type "help bukkake"  for get the spell ID

when the ring is equip, it will be like throwing the active spell effect on us..! post-204983-0-98418300-1407200190_thumb.jpg

I forgot.. the right spell ID you choos is "Bukkake Self" (other bukkake ID is only for NPC)  :)

Thank you ^_^

when the ring is equip, it will be like throwing the active spell effect on us..! attachicon.gif2014-08-03_00021.jpg

Wait, do you want the command or a modded ring? All the ring is applying a active effect.

This is for the normal mod, your esp doesn't apply the effect to me.

CMD: xx is load order.

PlayerEnchantObject 1CF2B xx000D63

If you want to do yours if it works for you you would just do:

Help bukk and then take the mgef id and place it on the secon part of ring cmd.

PlayerEnchantObject 1CD29 YOURID

This is for self.

I forgot.. the right spell ID you choos is "Bukkake Self" (other bukkake ID is only for NPC)  :)

Thank you ^_^

when the ring is equip, it will be like throwing the active spell effect on us..! attachicon.gif2014-08-03_00021.jpg

Wait, do you want the command or a modded ring? All the ring is applying a active effect.

This is for the normal mod, your esp doesn't apply the effect to me.

Does not work because the esp file does not contain mod, textures and meshes

now I send you everything you need, via pm.. :D

Woooh, That sreenshot archive reached 1500 downloads (compared to the other screenshots packs who have like 9k / 15/k downloads) It is a lot for some screens anyway!, here is some content to fa...watch in return <3

NSFW obviously.

IngqGc2.png

(Experimental screenshot / This screenshot is BIG, you have to click on it to see full-size)

V5gKzDn.png

(Experimental screenshot / This screenshot is BIG, you have to click on it to see full-size)

tKCnfHW.png

Yp6y8Nd.png

b5gCLEF.png

Thank you everyone who like my mods and screenshots!

I'll add those to the screenshot archive later. And once it reaches 2k downloads, I'll add something special that can only be found in that archive ;)

@spike987 Please read the first page again :)