Hey, what happened to your latex outfit? I finally wanted to try it out and see if it suits to my OC, but now I realized it isn't in your list anymore..any chance you will upload it again? Or why you took it down in the first place?

Too much tease! ;)

Hey, what happened to your latex outfit? I finally wanted to try it out and see if it suits to my OC, but now I realized it isn't in your list anymore..any chance you will upload it again? Or why you took it down in the first place?

Too much tease! ;)

Removed due to permission issues and that sort of thing.

And wow, it must be such a big coincidence that you wanted to try it out right after it was removed.

Removed due to permission issues and that sort of thing.

And wow, it must be such a big coincidence that you wanted to try it out right after it was removed.

Oh, I see..I guess that means you won't give me the files under the table aswell, huh?  :ph34r:

Were the files removed recently? If yes, then I really got a bad timing. Not only I missed the opportunity to get the file but also accidently rubbed that into your face. :mellow:

Oh, I see..I guess that means you won't give me the files under the table aswell, huh?  :ph34r:

Were the files removed recently? If yes, then I really got a bad timing. Not only I missed the opportunity to get the file but also accidently rubbed that into your face. :mellow:

So deep man, wow, much hate for a childish reason.

*drops in to see if there is anything new to try out*

Nothing atm, but I'm planning to release an update for the Death Hound Brute, adding a High Poly version as well as textures update and getting the follower version back.

See here what I mean about "high poly" version, It's still early for pics but anyway...

Original Low-Poly version

5d5547f1de.jpg

My High-Poly (early) version

9268524fc6.jpg

If you look closer at the High-Poly version, you can even see his muscles!

*drops in to see if there is anything new to try out*

Nothing atm, but I'm planning to release an update for the Death Hound Brute, adding a High Poly version as well as textures update and getting the follower version back.

See here what I mean about "high poly" version, It's still early for pics but anyway...

Original Low-Poly version

5d5547f1de.jpg

My High-Poly (early) version

9268524fc6.jpg

If you look closer at the High-Poly version, you can even see his muscles!

*Drools* 

I'm looking forward to it  (A certain someone even more) ^.^

I miss shocky.

I'm still around, don't worry ^_^

Progress on the Death Hound Brute next update,

Better textures and a little extra!

NSFW, you have been warned!

OLD

b672406d14.jpg

NEW

016cd73aab.jpg

OLD

3c912db734.jpg

NEW

64043d555f.jpg

Also did this lol, will tweak the textures aswell,also planning to make a "animated nif" when it gets erect, however I don't promise anything on that yet.

07baa0294a.jpg

e1961cc32a.jpg

You mentioned you're working not only on poses, but also animations. Should we expect their release, or I misunderstood something?

Yes, I'm already playing with some animations, they do take a lot more time to create and I want to get better at it before releasing or showing anything :). Atm I also have other projects that I'm working on, so It will take some time.

Updated some stuff, also did some falmer poses(see here ) that will be released in the next update for the creature sex pose pack. Don't ask when, I don't even know that myself.

Heh, this may be an odd question but is that bone table in the screens from the vanilla game or something you custom made? 

Updated some stuff, also did some falmer poses(see here ) that will be released in the next update for the creature sex pose pack. Don't ask when, I don't even know that myself.

Heh, this may be an odd question but is that bone table in the screens from the vanilla game or something you custom made? 

The bone table is costum made :)

• 2 weeks later...

any chance for a devious devices expansion conversion? or is this something that someone else will have to do?

I could be mistaken, and if I am, I am very sorry. I believe Shocky has said once or twice that he isn't going to be doing the expansion. I think it is posted in the conversions forum, but I don't have a convenient quote point for it.

• 4 weeks later...