Would it be possible to create a patch that makes all animals/creatures in your Amazing poses-mod, compatible with XPMSE v1.93a rev 50 skeleton ? :blush:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

I used XPMS skeleton as a base for the poses from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/? , I guess it's the same as the one you linked.

If this is the one you have linked as a mediafire dl on the first page? This is the one I installed yesterday that lined up the mouth perfectly but I still have minor issues with the hands gripping the cocks for some of the wolf and the troll poses. The fingers are either not open enough or the hands are to low.

Would it be possible to create a patch that makes all animals/creatures in your Amazing poses-mod, compatible with XPMSE v1.93a rev 50 skeleton ? :blush:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

I used XPMS skeleton as a base for the poses from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/? , I guess it's the same as the one you linked.

If this is the one you have linked as a mediafire dl on the first page? This is the one I installed yesterday that lined up the mouth perfectly but I still have minor issues with the hands gripping the cocks for some of the wolf and the troll poses. The fingers are either not open enough or the hands are to low.

....use my skeleton....

Thing is, these days there are tons of skeletons that can change the character scale and heights,there's also ECE that can change that, aswell as hand size and everything else, I can't do anything about that.

....use my skeleton....

Thing is, these days there are tons of skeletons that can change the character scale and heights,there's also ECE that can change that, aswell as hand size and everything else, I can't do anything about that.

Simple enough. does your skeleton need the ragdoll skeleton that XP32 needed? and can I install it through NMM like I did your pose mod? I don't use ECE. But I do have Skyrim Sizes mod active. But even setting my characters to 1.0 the hands still didn't line up.

(Sorry for all the questions, just I plan to use your poses and eagerly await more) :D

@Resident999 Oh man...I don't know if It's needed, In fact I never heard of the "ragdoll skeleton" that XP32 needed and I'm sure I never installed any ragdoll thing. And no, you have to place the skeleton manually in the right folder.

*Skyrim Sizes Mod* could also cause your hand problems, but I'm not sure. You should try set the height to a higher value, such as 1.1 / 1.5

@Resident999 Oh man...I don't know if It's needed, In fact I never heard of the "ragdoll skeleton" that XP32 needed and I'm sure I never installed any ragdoll thing. And no, you have to place the skeleton manually in the right folder.

*Skyrim Sizes Mod* could also cause your hand problems, but I'm not sure. You should try set the height to a higher value, such as 1.1 / 1.5

pardon my ignorance since I use NMM to install most of my mods. what folder do I drop your skeleton into? The data folder? or something else?

Skyrim Sizes just adjusts the race heights. so an orc is taller then an imperial, or males are slightly taller then females. everyone isn't the same size you know.

Here's something I plan on doing later,much later, those type of poses take a shit-ton-of time to get them done, and I don't want to get bored during that.

Rape pose (actually just a pose that leads to rape, whatever...)

(The Chains,Collar,cuffs will be included!) (not the DD ones)

(ignore the male)

U13HFuj.png

RMf0T9G.png

8QDwtCX.png

mnOghWI.png

iJOOP9L.png

But I will continue this later,now I want to finish the consensual sex,erotic and misc poses for humans and release them. I plan on having at least 50 consensual sex poses, but that number might change.

I ALSO UPLOADED a screenshot archive with all the bestiality screenshots I posted here, check first page, Misc.

@Resident

Copy the skeleton files in your Data\Meshes\Actors\character\character assets (make a backup first), If you use a costum race, copy the files in the race's respective folder.

"File Blocked for Violation.

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance."

I get this message when I try to download the Arielle bestiality Screenshots. :(

The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance."

I get this message when I try to download the Arielle bestiality Screenshots. :(

It works for me, it's probably your browser, I don't know, try to refresh the page or download with another browser.

EDIT: Apparently, Mediafire dosen't accept the "Bestiality" word, I renamed the file, try now.

@Resident999 Just do It already!

Here's something I plan on doing later,much later, those type of poses take a shit-ton-of time to get them done, and I don't want to get bored during that.

Rape pose (actually just a pose that leads to rape, whatever...)

(The Chains,Collar,cuffs will be included!) (not the DD ones)

(ignore the male)

U13HFuj.png

RMf0T9G.png

8QDwtCX.png

mnOghWI.png

iJOOP9L.png

But I will continue this later,now I want to finish the consensual sex,erotic and misc poses for humans and relase them. I plan on having at least 50 consensual sex poses, but that number might change.

I ALSO UPLOADED a screenshot archive with all the bestiality screenshots I posted here, check first page, Misc.

@Resident

Copy the skeleton files in your Data\Meshes\Actors\character\character assets (make a backup first), If you use a costum race, copy the files in the race's respective folder.

Wonder! :blush:

but.. all DD accessories will be equipped automatically during poses, ball-gag, ring-gag, blinfold, Etc..? ^_^

There is a black version of the caps they wear men, or if you can have it change to black color, it is more eccitente and disquieting at the same time, the yellow straw seems to have a lot of wheat on the head, is a little erotic.. :sleepy:

I got the same thing. Windows 8 user with Internet Explorer.

works now that you changed the description Shocky.

Hi Shocky.  I've just downloaded your Hellhound Brute and used the follower mod.  He is in the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun, and won't do much more than stand around, and the Sexchange command doesn't bring up the extra option.  I must be doing something wrong with him.  Could you help?

Just a little update, I did around 30 Consensual-sex poses for humans and about 17 misc poses(such as hugging,kissing,erotic etc.), I'll release them in the next few days. I will also release updates for both humans & creatures with more poses in the future, so those won't be all of them.

In another news, that screenshot archive reached 500+ downloads and still going up, what are you people doing.......... :/

@Manxman1831 Just use the Replacer version instead, and use AFT to make him a follower. The Sexchange command is only useful when you want to have sex with him, It dosen't do anything else. I'm going to remove the Follower version since It dosen't seem to work for most users.

Awesome. :D

I'm curious to see more of these. I think I mentioned before the only non-paired human animations had certain... limitations. Those being you could only use a generic humanoid figure and not actual NPCs or characters. Are you using a pre-defined character for the male portion? Or are you doing something like the rape-y lead-in shot with the pale guy with the sack on his head (which was actually pretty clever, I thought - made it look like they were some evil wizard's thralls about to abuse Arielle on their master's command).

Awesome. :D

I'm curious to see more of these. I think I mentioned before the only non-paired human animations had certain... limitations. Those being you could only use a generic humanoid figure and not actual NPCs or characters. Are you using a pre-defined character for the male portion? Or are you doing something like the rape-y lead-in shot with the pale guy with the sack on his head (which was actually pretty clever, I thought - made it look like they were some evil wizard's thralls about to abuse Arielle on their master's command).

The "Slave-rape-scenario" or how you want to call it, will have pre-defined males(at least thats what I'm planning), all of them will have 'sack on their head. The rest of "rape" poses will act like Pinup Poser does,same goes for every human sex pose, you'll have to put the characters in-place.

Just a little update, I did around 30 Consensual-sex poses for humans and about 17 misc poses(such as hugging,kissing,erotic etc.), I'll release them in the next few days. I will also release updates for both humans & creatures with more poses in the future, so those won't be all of them.

Looking forward to this update and future ones :)