SKSE 1.7.1

cornbreadtm

SKSE 1.7 has nothing to do with PrecacheKiller. If you have RaceMenu 2.7.0 or later, you don't require showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller/disablefacegencache plugins anymore. Otherwise use disablefacegencache.

Not use Racemenu, I have only ECE v1.2 + additional Extra slider from XPMSE skeleton, according to the author, that these new ECE sliders are very heavy, devouring video-memory! :-/

besides PrecacheKiller v1.3 plug-in, I saw that it also works with the optional plug-in from Racemeu called "DisableFaceGenCache v1.1" find here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

I try this Racemenu plug-in for SKSE and it works with ECE v1.2, but which of the two plug-in works best with ECE and SKSE?

or with SSME patch does not need any of them? also with 700 hair, in Showracemenu ?

What should I do with Norton IS, to prevent the antivisrus I block the SSME integrated SKSE patch 1.7 ? :(

1.7 doesn't need SSME anyway, does it? It's built right in.

I did a Windows reinstall a while back so I finally had to reinstall Skyrim, Mod Organizer and a pile of mods. This time I used SKSE 1.7 instead of 1.6.16 and SSME like I was using before because several mods required 1.7 to even work. I haven't needed to add SSME at all, it runs better now than it did before, and I haven't even reinstalled FreeMem yet.

I did a Windows reinstall a while back so I finally had to reinstall Skyrim, Mod Organizer and a pile of mods. This time I used SKSE 1.7 instead of 1.6.16 and SSME like I was using before because several mods required 1.7 to even work. I haven't needed to add SSME at all, it runs better now than it did before, and I haven't even reinstalled FreeMem yet.

The memory fix in 1.7 is optional, you can use SSME along with it just fine, just don't add anything to SKSE.ini, in fact it's what I did. For some reason SKSE 1.7 alpha alone led to frequent random CTDs for me even though I had the correct settings, brought back SSME and erased the lines in SKSE.ini and it's perfectly stable again, I have been playing like this for months, only got CTD once in a few days.

well.....after fighting with my Norton security it let me load the game with SSME...and success!!! i now have ::

you can explain to me exactly what you did with Norton IS so as not to block the SSME patch integrated into SKSE 1.7 Alpha for make it work properly, please ?  ^_^

Try destination "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\skse_loader.exe -forcesteamloader".

This "skse_loader.exe -forcesteamloader" file, is not present in SKSE 1.7 archive, I would not be wrong, but exactly.. I just rename the file in the Skyrim folder "skse_loader.exe" in to "skse_loader.exe -forcesteamloade.exer",  or do I have to do ?

I'm not sure on this point..? :blush:

well.....after fighting with my Norton security it let me load the game with SSME...and success!!! i now have ::

you can explain to me exactly what you did with Norton IS so as not to block the SSME patch integrated into SKSE 1.7 Alpha for make it work properly, please ?  ^_^

Try destination "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\skse_loader.exe -forcesteamloader".

This "skse_loader.exe -forcesteamloader" file, is not present in SKSE 1.7 archive, I would not be wrong, but exactly.. I just rename the file in the Skyrim folder "skse_loader.exe" in to "skse_loader.exe -forcesteamloade.exer",  or do I have to do ?

Oi,

sorry for being a jerk earlier. I think what he means is

1. you create a new shorcut, and in the Destination bar, type this "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\skse_loader.exe" -forcesteamloader (remember there is a space after the end of ...loader.exe")

2. Right click your skse_loader.exe -> properties _> change the Target property to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\skse_loader.exe" -forcesteamloader

Did you try the other guy's suggestion by adding lines to SKSE.ini?

Also, I don't use Norton, but I believe every antivirus has a set exception feature. You can google how to exclude certain files from scanning using Norton settings.

What's wrong with you people....

I don't even know. Would you kindly tell me?

I cant. That's why i'm asking.

I posted two techniques:

• The Way of SKSE
  • The Way of SSME

But people here just keep mixing parts of those two for no good reason.

"-forcesteamloader" is a command line parameter. You MIGHT ONLY need this one if you chose "The Way of SKSE". You don't rename anything from your SKSE install. You just take your skse_loader shortcut, then add space after whatever you have in the target line and then insert -forcesteamloader part there.

If you chose The Way of SSME, you remove all the SKSE.ini edits, remove -forcesteamloader from your shortcut, then copy SSME's main dll and it's ini into your Skyrim's root folder.

SKSE 1.7 has nothing to do with PrecacheKiller. If you have RaceMenu 2.7.0 or later, you don't require showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller/disablefacegencache plugins anymore. Otherwise use disablefacegencache.

I try this Racemenu plug-in for SKSE and it works with ECE v1.2, but which of the two plug-in works best with ECE and SKSE?

or with SSME patch does not need any of them? also with 700 hair, in Showracemenu ?

Here:

If you have RaceMenu 2.7.0 or later, you don't require showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller/disablefacegencache plugins anymore. Otherwise use disablefacegencache.

What's wrong with you people....

I don't even know. Would you kindly tell me?

I cant. That's why i'm asking.

I posted two techniques:

• The Way of SKSE
  • The Way of SSME

But people here just keep mixing parts of those two for no good reason.

"-forcesteamloader" is a command line parameter. You MIGHT ONLY need this one if you chose "The Way of SKSE". You don't rename anything from your SKSE install. You just take your skse_loader shortcut, then add space after whatever you have in the target line and then insert -forcesteamloader part there.

If you chose The Way of SSME, you remove all the SKSE.ini edits, remove -forcesteamloader from your shortcut, then copy SSME's main dll and it's ini into your Skyrim's root folder.

Ok, I admit, I didn't specify my post very well, and might have confused people. My bad, and thanks for sorting it out :)

The memory fix in 1.7 is optional, you can use SSME along with it just fine, just don't add anything to SKSE.ini, in fact it's what I did. For some reason SKSE 1.7 alpha alone led to frequent random CTDs for me even though I had the correct settings, brought back SSME and erased the lines in SKSE.ini and it's perfectly stable again, I have been playing like this for months, only got CTD once in a few days.

You're telling me that it works better if you use them separately? SKSE 1.7 without initial memory setting + SSME? how is it possible that Fuzion better if it is natively integrated into SKSE 1.7, is it possible ? :o

Oi,

1. you create a new shorcut, and in the Destination bar, type this "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\skse_loader.exe" -forcesteamloader (remember there is a space after the end of ...loader.exe")

2. Right click your skse_loader.exe -> properties _> change the Target property to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\skse_loader.exe" -forcesteamloader

Did you try the other guy's suggestion by add lines to SKSE.ini?

Also, I don't use Norton, but I believe every antivirus has a set exception feature. You can google how to exclude certain files from scanning using Norton settings.

Thanks for help ^_^

Skyrim is driving me crazy these days.. :-/ until two days ago I had a framerate that after a few minutes of starting a game with my ENBs down just about 20fps dropped to 13fps, unwatchable! even in small interior room..!, and even if all the ENB off effects, the framrate always remained around 20fps I tried to find a solution, I uninstalled UPLAY of ubisoft, and some Skyrim mod recently installed,  the framerate had returned more or less as it was before "30/40/50fps" , but now I have a problem even worse! :-/ when I use the fast travel to go In a ​​city (also Riverwood) or as some buildings Banned Mare in Whiterun or Candlehearth Hall in Windhelm, after 3 or 4 seconds while loading, the game forcibly back to the desktop..! :(  and qel worst that happened to me the same thing muovendomi outdoors after starting a new game, and the old savegames, inside buildings Riverwood, not neoouread I can get out as soon as I click on the trona brings the game to the desktop! I have no idea how to solve, what the hell happened ?

if I disable all the mods in NMM, and start without SKSE, the situation improves, I can travel with fast travel and move in the exterior, but I was still a return to the desktop every time I tried to enter in Candlehearth Hall :-/

Ps:

if you have suggestions are welcome!

You're telling me that it works better if you use them separately? SKSE 1.7 without initial memory setting + SSME? how is it possible that Fuzion better if it is natively integrated into SKSE 1.7, is it possible ? :o

Oi,

Did you try the other guy's suggestion by add lines to SKSE.ini?

Thanks for help ^_^

Skyrim is driving me crazy these days.. :-/ until two days ago I had a framerate that after a few minutes of starting a game with my ENBs down just about 20fps dropped to 13fps, unwatchable! even in small interior room..!, and even if all the ENB off effects, the framrate always remained around 20fpsby uninstalling UPLAY of ubisoft, and some mods, the flow had returned more or less as it was before, but now I have a problem even worse! when I use the quick trip to go Iuna ​​city (also Riverwood) or as some buildings Banned Mare in Whiterun or Candlehearth Hall in Windhelm, after 3 or 4 seconds while loading, the game forcibly back to the desktop..! :(  and qel worst that happened to me the same thing muovendomi outdoors after starting a new game, and the old savegames, inside buildings Riverwood, not neoouread I can get out as soon as I click on the trona brings the game to the desktop! I have no idea how to solve, what the hell happened ?

if I disable all the mods in NMM, and start without SKSE, the situation improves, I can travel with fast travel and move in the exterior, but I was still a return to the desktop every time I tried to enter in Candlehearth Hall

All I can say is the problem could be cell edits that went wrong, or nif issue (I would first go check some lighting mod, or particle meshes if I were in your situation),or just simply that your machine can no longer handle the load. Don't get me wrong, ENB is becoming more and more power hungry these days (More stable - yes, but definitely demands more on your system). So, I guess it's time you trim your mod list a bit. Get rid of mods with update script like Epic Gameplay Overhaul, Wet and Cold, Enhanced Blood, OBIS, and see if the situation improves.Low FPS may also be because of VRAM usage (The new Skyrim Flora Overhaul is a b!tch, a lot of 4k textures for tree barks THAT YOU WILL PROBABLY LOOK AT FOR A TOTAL OF 5 MINUTES every playthrough, so I would go trim it down second).

All I can say is the problem could be cell edits that went wrong, or nif issue (I would first go check some lighting mod, or particle meshes if I were in your situation),or just simply that your machine can no longer handle the load. Don't get me wrong, ENB is becoming more and more power hungry these days (More stable - yes, but definitely demands more on your system). So, I guess it's time you trim your mod list a bit. Get rid of mods with update script like Epic Gameplay Overhaul, Wet and Cold, Enhanced Blood, OBIS, and see if the situation improves.Low FPS may also be because of VRAM usage (The new Skyrim Flora Overhaul is a b!tch, a lot of 4k textures for tree barks THAT YOU WILL PROBABLY LOOK AT FOR A TOTAL OF 5 MINUTES every playthrough, so I would go trim it down second).

Skyrim is driving me crazy these days.. :-/ until two days ago I had a framerate that after a few minutes of starting a game with my ENBs down just about 20fps dropped to 13fps, unwatchable! even in small interior room..!, and even if all the ENB off effects, the framrate always remained around 20fpsby uninstalling UPLAY of ubisoft, and some mods, the flow had returned more or less as it was before, but now I have a problem even worse! when I use the quick trip to go Iuna ​​city (also Riverwood) or as some buildings Banned Mare in Whiterun or Candlehearth Hall in Windhelm, after 3 or 4 seconds while loading, the game forcibly back to the desktop..! :( and qel worst that happened to me the same thing muovendomi outdoors after starting a new game, and the old savegames, inside buildings Riverwood, not neoouread I can get out as soon as I click on the trona brings the game to the desktop! I have no idea how to solve, what the hell happened ?

if I disable all the mods in NMM, and start without SKSE, the situation improves, I can travel with fast travel and move in the exterior, but I was still a return to the desktop every time I tried to enter in Candlehearth Hall

The problem of the fall of the framerate is solved, I tried some ENBs (I use ENB manager/SweeatFX to exchange) also settled on Extreme settings SSAO/Shadow/Reflection, and I have SFO v1.89 enb version, Pure Water enb version, COT 3.1 + COT patch, Relighting v3.6 Full and it is a lot of retexure HD for all those female bodies are totally uncompressed RAW, and can get 30fps , and with other enb less heavy with very high setting, I can get even more than 50 fps indoors from 46 to 59fps, and in Outdoors I have 40fps, albeit with some stuttering.

The major problem now is that the game crashes to the desktop, and  disabling all the mods and using the normal startup without SKSE load, sometimes I have crash to desktop, but with mod active and SKSE, is virtually impossible to play now..!, the crash often occur many situations, fast travel into town (this is constant), enter some buildings, in fact often while traveling in the outside..! :(

I said you could be the cuase lighting mod ? :-/

I use this "full version one esp" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17609/? I have installed and uninstalled several times, most recently

I was always active then this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17802/? and the patch http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39799/? and different ENBs some with SweetFX and FXAA / SMAA injeector

this is the result..

post-204983-0-47676900-1404031996_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-71770200-1404032028_thumb.jpg  post-204983-0-85903300-1404032721_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-88436100-1404032766_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-21256800-1404032811_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-88817100-1404032124_thumb.jpg

What should I do exactly ? and what are the "particle" meshes ?!? what should I look for..? :-/

Framerate drops with ENB happen cause of bunches of extremely large textures.

You load game, FPS is fine. Only a little amount of objects are loaded right from the game start, so you play fine. Then you go to other locations, textures keep loading, ENB starts trying to save your Skyrim from crashing by swapping textures from Skyrim's process to ENBhost process memory space. It's still a RAM to RAM operation, but with the extremely large number of textures it will slow you down pretty damn bad.

BTW, i suggest to avoid installing many custom followers. Those guys often(around 90% of cases) come with their own texture set, that can be from 100 to 200mb's of textures. EACH FOLLOWER.

Just to compare - all the vanilla nord/imperial/elf/redguard NPC's approximate to around 200mb of textures, not each of them. It's all of them.

You meet imperial NPC - it's texture set loads. You meet another one - already loaded texture set is used. Only a tintmask is loaded.

You meet one custom follower - 150mb, you meet another - 150mb again.

Framerate drops with ENB happen cause of bunches of extremely large textures.

You load game, FPS is fine. Only a little amount of objects are loaded right from the game start, so you play fine. Then you go to other locations, textures keep loading, ENB starts trying to save your Skyrim from crashing by swapping textures from Skyrim's process to ENBhost process memory space. It's still a RAM to RAM operation, but with the extremely large number of textures it will slow you down pretty damn bad.

BTW, i suggest to avoid installing many custom followers. Those guys often(around 90% of cases) come with their own texture set, that can be from 100 to 200mb's of textures. EACH FOLLOWER.

Just to compare - all the vanilla nord/imperial/elf/redguard NPC's approximate to around 200mb of textures, not each of them. It's all of them.

You meet imperial NPC - it's texture set loads. You meet another one - already loaded texture set is used. Only a tintmask is loaded.

You meet one custom follower - 150mb, you meet another - 150mb again.

I had thought it was a memory overhead of having many followers with heavy texture, and all the NPCs in the game use the textures uncompressed RAW heavier than ever that the FSC v7.3, which are magnificent!, When combined with ENBS, but weigh a lot .. very own today I happened to see some NPCs, all or almost black, and one purple body color..

I wrapped the ENB diciveva that were available only 130MB of RAM, a 1GB at other times as well, but the framerate dropped to 20fps and have the same FPS even if I said that I had available over 1GB = 20 fps :(

Curios one thing.. in the Start menu of Skyrim, where there is smoke on a black background, the NBA told me that I had 2.200MB or so, that is only on the startup screen of 3GB videoram of the Radeon 7970, about a 1GB is gone forth already in the startup screen of Skyrim , Possible?

now I'm disinstalando all textures of the scenario, then ogginare sparrow to all the patches USK, SMPC, Etc.. rentallero and also ECE, but must find a way to preserve the csrtella YgNord, having created some characters with this special breed of ECE, I think it sufficient copy the YgNord and Enached folder ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, this is the proper order of installation:

1) Ruins Clutter Improved

2) Better Dynamic Snow

3) Static Mesh Improvement

4) Skyrim Realistic Overhaul 1.6 + Dawngurd (big textures pack removed from nexus for a long time..)

5) Skyrim HD - 2K Textures (ALL ?)

6) Vivid Landscapes - Dungeons and Ruins for ENB 2K

7) Real Ice 2K + Parallax

8) Vivid Landscapes - Rocking Stones and Mountains Parallax for ENB 2K

9) SFO v1.89 Regular Edition Optimized for ENBs

10) Real Snow v3

10) Pure Water 4.7 (Full version) with optional files

11) Detalied Rug

12) Splash of Rain

13) Climate of Tamriel 3.1 + CoT patch (no volumetric fog)

14) Remove Interior Fog v2 Full

15) Relighting Skyrim v3.6 all in one esp (DG, DB,HF)

is this correct installation order, or there could be some conflicts with this mods..? :(

I use only ECE v1.2 + PrecacheKiller (I not use Racemenu), SOS beta 19 uncompressed textures (all 3 type of penis are installed), XPMSE Skeleton + HDT rig + Extra ECE sliders, Realistic Ragdoll, HDT PE 14.28, UNP bodymeshes, UNP HD uncompressed textures

as the proper order of installation ? and I have always overwrite everything ? ECE v1.2 must be installed when exactly ? :-/

The xmps extended skeleton here on LL covers the skeleton, hdt rig and extra sliders in 1. get the 1.9 version.

Ideally it would be this

ece + precache

Realistic ragdolls

hdt <- order matters not. this just plain wont turn on until SKSE and the proper body and skeleton are installed.

body meshes / textures <- anytime after ece to make sure body face files (if it has them) overwrites the default ece face files.

skeleton <- make sure it is the last skeleton installed and overwrites anything it wants to.

And #'s 1 -15 should be fine like that. but without a really good computer your framerate will be horrible.

Also after installation of everything remember to run LOOT (or BOSS if your afraid of change) <- this is practically mandatory nowadays.

The xmps extended skeleton here on LL covers the skeleton, hdt rig and extra sliders in 1. get the 1.9 version.

Ideally it would be this

ece + precache

Realistic ragdolls

hdt <- order matters not. this just plain wont turn on until SKSE and the proper body and skeleton are installed.

body meshes / textures <- anytime after ece to make sure body face files (if it has them) overwrites the default ece face files.

skeleton <- make sure it is the last skeleton installed and overwrites anything it wants to.

And #'s 1 -15 should be fine like that. but without a really good computer your framerate will be horrible.

Also after installation of everything remember to run LOOT (or BOSS if your afraid of change) <- this is practically mandatory nowadays.

When I install ECE v1.2.. ECE asking me if I already have a skeleton or if I want to install one of these.. there is the Vanilla, Ragdoll, Etc.., but there is no XPMSE install option in ECE, then.. I have to install one of the skeletons proposed by ECE, if so, which one..?, or you do not have to install any skeleton answering "I have my skeleton"? although XPMSE is installed after the end ?

this step of ECE installation I've always been dark, when in doubt..! :-/ what is the best choice for a perfect installation of ECE ? ^_^

when installing just select "vanilla or i have one" it will give a warning about not be able to use some sliders, but those are the ece sliders that will be added when when you install xmps extended.

or install realistic ragdolls first and then choose that skeleton option.

doesn't really matter either way because xmps extended will overwrite them all anyway.

my order. (contains more steps then you asked for but skip those)

ECE with vanilla skeleton option because it doesn't matter.

realistic ragdolls

Adec DM v3 manga body (and armors)

HDT 14.28 and my custom HDT setup

XMPS extended with swords on back, daggers on back, hdt rig, ece sliders. omitting animations because I install dual wield animations separate.

Magic and gender exclusive animations.

Nipple magic skeleton (with new magic animations) <--- cast magic from nipples, shout from nether regions. (amusing as hell)

Run LOOT

Install Magic mods

Run LOOT

Install all weapon mods

Run LOOT

Install Follower mods

Run LOOT

Run FNIS

Install any/all remaining mods

Rerun FNIS

Run LOOT

Merge like mods

Run LOOT

Rerun again FNIS to be safe

Run Skyproc Patchers

*Enjoy or not* playing skyrim

I use mod organizer so before playing skyrim I move my xmps extended and magic nipple skeleton installations to the highest (largest number) priorities. Magic nipple skeleton higher # than XMPS extended.

when installing just select "vanilla or i have one" it will give a warning about not be able to use some sliders, but those are the ece sliders that will be added when when you install xmps extended.

doesn't really matter either way because xmps extended will overwrite them all anyway.

realistic ragdolls

XMPS extended with swords on back, daggers on back, hdt rig, ece sliders. omitting animations because I install dual wield animations separate.

Nipple magic skeleton (with new magic animations) <--- cast magic from nipples, shout from nether regions. (amusing as hell)

Run LOOT

Install Magic mods

Run LOOT

Install all weapon mods

Run LOOT

Install Follower mods

Run LOOT

Run FNIS

Rerun FNIS

Run LOOT

Merge like mods

Run LOOT

Run Skyproc Patchers

I use mod organizer so before playing skyrim I move my xmps extended and magic nipple skeleton installations to the highest (largest number) priorities. Magic nipple skeleton higher # than XMPS extended.

and if I choose instead of vanilla skeleton, I choose the ECE option Ragdoll skeleton, it would be better or worse?, maybe lose the file ESP ragdoll included in a separate mod ?

with my current old installation of ECE (I have not selected any skeleton in ECE installation), I have a stange bug in the default position ECE slider, eyes and eyebrows in the first deafult slider setting of ECE are wrong, have an obvious really bad glitch! :(

look here.. post-204983-0-18547600-1404142150_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-67290700-1404142166_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-48579400-1404142180_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-62689100-1404142199_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-99372000-1404142212_thumb.jpg

only in position 0 in the eyes slider (default) I have this glitch, and only with female race (Nord, Breton, Etc..), but.. if I change from 0 to 1 the position of the eyes slider , all trona to normal, position 0 is the default to have a bug, I have hundreds of eyes and eyebrows installed, some packages sovarscrivono in part ..

This unpleasant phenomenon is due to a wrong installation ECE, and maybe it's a conflict between some eyes / eyebrows mod or incompatibility with ECE ? :-/

Ps: EDIT :blush:

realistic ragdolls

Run LOOT

Install Magic mods

Run LOOT

Install all weapon mods

Run LOOT

Install Follower mods

Run LOOT

Run FNIS

Rerun FNIS

Run LOOT

Merge like mods

Run LOOT

Run Skyproc Patchers

and if I choose instead of vanilla, the option cheletro ragodll, it would be better or worse?, maybe lose the file ESP ragdoll included in a separate mod ? :-/

with my current old installation of ECE (I have not selected any skeleton in ECE installation), I have a stange bug in the default position ECE slider, eyes and eyebrows in the first deafult slider setting of ECE are wrong, have an obvious really bad glitch! :(

look here.. attachicon.gifGlitch1.JPG attachicon.gifGlitch2.JPG attachicon.gifGlitch3.JPG attachicon.gifGlitch4.JPG attachicon.gifGlitch5.JPG

only in position 0 in the eyes slider (default) I have this glitch, and only with women, if I change from 0 to 1, the slider position of the eyes, all trona to normal, position 0 is the default to have a bug,

This unpleasant phenomenon is due to a wrong installation ECE, and maybe it's a conflict between some eyes / eyebrows mod or incompatibility with ECE ? :shy:

If a mod requires realistic ragdolls then you need the esp.

The xmps extended skeleton has the realistic ragdolls functionality built into it but requires the esp to activate it.

For that eye and eyebrow problem that is a *.tri file issue.

That is why I made mention of if your body has face files let them overwrite.

it is also possible that the bodies face files are the cause but I would think that the bodies maker would have fixed that by now.

try to reinstall and your body and if there are any files with *.tri that want to overwrite say no this time and see if issue resolves.

Under normal circumstances most of the original files in ece will be replaced by what comes after.

In my installation the only things remaining (dont know exacts) are the new ece racemenu and character making extender.

SOS overwrote almost all males files.

Adec manga body overwrote almost all female files.

xmps extended overwrote skeleton files.

sexlab overwrote .tri files again (for proper emotions).

*edit*

Are you using the new hi poly citrus head?

If so that is your problem. that happens when using the citrus heads *.tri files.

I am certain of that as I got all excited about a high poly head and loaded game and that happened.

I had to end up removing entirely.

and if I choose instead of vanilla, the option cheletro ragodll, it would be better or worse?, maybe lose the file ESP ragdoll included in a separate mod ? :-/

look here.. attachicon.gifGlitch1.JPG attachicon.gifGlitch2.JPG attachicon.gifGlitch3.JPG attachicon.gifGlitch4.JPG attachicon.gifGlitch5.JPG

only in position 0 in the eyes slider (default) I have this glitch, and only with women, if I change from 0 to 1, the slider position of the eyes, all trona to normal, position 0 is the default to have a bug,

This unpleasant phenomenon is due to a wrong installation ECE, and maybe it's a conflict between some eyes / eyebrows mod or incompatibility with ECE ? :shy:

The xmps extended skeleton has the realistic ragdolls functionality built into it but requires the esp to activate it.

it is also possible that the bodies face files are the cause but I would think that the bodies maker would have fixed that by now.

try to reinstall and your body and if there are any files with *.tri that want to overwrite say no this time and see if issue resolves.

Under normal circumstances most of the original files in ece will be replaced by what comes after.

In my installation the only things remaining (dont know exacts) are the new ece racemenu and character making extender.

*edit*

If so that is your problem. that happens when using the citrus heads *.tri files.

I am certain of that as I got all excited about a high poly head and loaded game and that happened.

no I have not tried it yet the hi-poly citrus head, on ECE I install first with NMM, this body UNP Topmodel TBBP-41051-3-1.7z contains in the same folder the bodymashes nif files and feamleheadTRI and femaleheadraceTRI

after.. I install this Facial Animations mod compatible with ECE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35303/?

I have overwritten everything: "eyesfemale.tri, femalehead.tri, femaleheadbrows.tri, mouthhumanf.tri"

I uninstalled this facial animation mod, but the problem of the eyes/eyebrows is not solved..! :(

perhaps it is the fault of the previous mods that changed the TRI ?

now I try to uninstall UNP Topmodel with his TRIhead files.. :-/

*edit*

no I have not tried it yet the hi-poly citrus head, on ECE I install first with NMM, this body attachicon.gifUNP Topmodel TBBP-41051-3-1.7z contains in the same folder the bodymashes nif files and feamleheadTRI and femaleheadraceTRI

after.. I install this Facial Animations mod compatible with ECE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35303/?

I have overwritten everything: "eyesfemale.tri, femalehead.tri, femaleheadbrows.tri, mouthhumanf.tri"

I uninstalled this facial animation mod, but the problem of the eyes/eyebrows is not solved..! :(

perhaps it is the fault of the previous mods that changed the TRI ?

now I try to uninstall UNP Topmodel with his TRIhead files.. :-/

just reinstall top model without the .tri files.

I know your face issue is a .tri files related issue, or your head mesh and how ece handles tri files

If top model was designed for racemenu and not ece that could be your issue.

I noticed a while back that on the surface racemenu and ece function very similiar but the way they go about it is like the difference between night and day.

Im using MO so i will put in your body and run a quick test.

*edit*

Definately an issue somewhere with a face mod or something on your end because works fine for me.

post-227966-0-33982700-1404151003_thumb.png

Archived