Devious Devices - Males Addon

I couldn't help but notice, having this mod installed, that the guard at the captured dreams shop very clearly had a padded collar around his neck, making it seem that he was probably belted too.  Looking forward to see how that plays out!

Yes, he has a collar, he is a slave after all. I had added the collar from ZAZ animations as the male model / textures for the collar. I will end up adding more items to him later.

I do apologize for the lack of any further updates; Vel is right, this mod doesn't really need updating until Zadil releases new gear that I want to tweak for males.

I would still like to do the cock ring/ SOS piercings mod, the scripting for that was a bit daunting at the time. This semester has been brutal so gaming has been on the back burner for a bit. I do a fly by on occasion to keep an eye on it though, I haven't disappeared. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for this mod! Now there's more reason for me to play Devious Devices!

Quick question -- I was playing with SD+ the other day, and some of the gag types did not render. Is everything from Devious Devices (excluding chastity bra or the plain iron belt) included in this mod? (e.g. ball gag, ring gag, panel gag, and the various plugs?)

Thank you again, and looking forward to the cock ring in the next update.

I've been having this issue as well. Does anyone know of a solution?

Thank you very much for this mod! Now there's more reason for me to play Devious Devices!

Quick question -- I was playing with SD+ the other day, and some of the gag types did not render. Is everything from Devious Devices (excluding chastity bra or the plain iron belt) included in this mod? (e.g. ball gag, ring gag, panel gag, and the various plugs?)

Thank you again, and looking forward to the cock ring in the next update.

I've been having this issue as well. Does anyone know of a solution?

The gags had a major change to them in Assets so that may be the issue. Assets also had a number of other changes to things (keywords and such) which may cause some issues with Integration (mostly minor from what I have seen so far).

I am testing a version of For the Masses that will add the items from this to npc's and it is working well so far.

I do apologize for the lack of any further updates; Vel is right, this mod doesn't really need updating until Zadil releases new gear that I want to tweak for males.

I would still like to do the cock ring/ SOS piercings mod, the scripting for that was a bit daunting at the time. This semester has been brutal so gaming has been on the back burner for a bit. I do a fly by on occasion to keep an eye on it though, I haven't disappeared. ;)

Thank you, KestrelSky! Looking forward to the upgrades, now that the DD family has been updated! Also, I think there's a mod available called SOS-interactive Schlong Protection Gears that may be helpful in the coding of cock rings.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/772-sos-spg-schlong-protective-gear/

Veladarius, thank you for the info, and the great mods! The issue actually occured before the major update. But hopefully, with the revamping of the DD items, the issue will solve itself. Can't wait to try out the new DD versions, once KestrelSky updates the male models for the DD items.

One of the limitations of this mod is that if another mod creates a whole new 'item' (like the belts in Devious Regulations) then none of the male gear is enabled for that new item, it ONLY works with things that use DD assets. I've never run SD+ so I'm not sure if it's doing that or not. Gags and plugs were simply enabled to display by adding the file path for male and female. Belts, cuffs, etc have models I tweaked with Zadil's help.

I will probably spend some time this weekend playing with 2.7 and cleaning up anything that needs it. If anyone is having a specific issue let me know so I can look into it directly. :)

Thanks for the link to the mod for scripting education, I'm completely new at it (the last time I coded anything was for morrowind). 7 more weeks of this semester - I can't promise any major progress before then! Stupid RL. :rolleyes:

One of the limitations of this mod is that if another mod creates a whole new 'item' (like the belts in Devious Regulations) then none of the male gear is enabled for that new item, it ONLY works with things that use DD assets. I've never run SD+ so I'm not sure if it's doing that or not. Gags and plugs were simply enabled to display by adding the file path for male and female. Belts, cuffs, etc have models I tweaked with Zadil's help.

I will probably spend some time this weekend playing with 2.7 and cleaning up anything that needs it. If anyone is having a specific issue let me know so I can look into it directly. :)

Thanks for the link to the mod for scripting education, I'm completely new at it (the last time I coded anything was for morrowind). 7 more weeks of this semester - I can't promise any major progress before then! Stupid RL. :rolleyes:

Changes that I know of are:

Updates to the allowed races

Some changes on the world models (soulgem plugs)

Addition of the individual plugs - you should be able to use the Anal plug model instead of the full set on the males

Some keyword additions

The Panel gag has changed quite a bit

Custom items from other mods should work with this since the items you are changing are the Armor Addon and the basic Armor item, custom items from other mods have new Script Instance and Inventory items.

I am testing the next version of For the Masses that includes a custom script if you want to add items to men. So far it is working well.

• 2 weeks later...

The new version of For the Masses is available and has support for the Males addon. It uses an installer now so just check the option for it and it will install the appropriate scripts. It will only add items from this mod to the men and uses the same chances as the females.

I know this mod isn't getting worked on until more is released in the other ones, but... I wonder if anyone could help me? For some reason it's not working. I have all the requirements and the recommended body. All the compatibilities have been looked at. It's still not working.

What happens is: The items get equipped on men, but not properly. Genitalia is free of chastity belt, arms are free of armbinder while it just hangs out on his back.

Anyone encountered this?

I know this mod isn't getting worked on until more is released in the other ones, but... I wonder if anyone could help me? For some reason it's not working. I have all the requirements and the recommended body. All the compatibilities have been looked at. It's still not working.

What happens is: The items get equipped on men, but not properly. Genitalia is free of chastity belt, arms are free of armbinder while it just hangs out on his back.

Anyone encountered this?

I'm using SOS and the schlong isn't blocked by the chastity belts. going to mess around with the CK and see if I can mark them as SOS non-revealing. probably won't work for the harnesses though (haven't tried them on a male yet). Haven't encountered the armbinder problem yet.

EDIT: found my problem. I needed the SOS ESPs loaded before the DD males addon. still doesn't apply to the open belts and harness

I'm using SOS and the schlong isn't blocked by the chastity belts. going to mess around with the CK and see if I can mark them as SOS non-revealing. probably won't work for the harnesses though (haven't tried them on a male yet). Haven't encountered the armbinder problem yet.

EDIT: found my problem. I needed the SOS ESPs loaded before the DD males addon. still doesn't apply to the open belts and harness

Hm. I made sure the load order was set up properly. Still no dice. I wonder what the issue is.

I've encountered another issue that may be related. I have the Zaz animations, but when DDs are equipped, those animations aren't used.

Hm. I made sure the load order was set up properly. Still no dice. I wonder what the issue is.

I've encountered another issue that may be related. I have the Zaz animations, but when DDs are equipped, those animations aren't used.

Make sure the DD Males addon is as far down in the load order as possible.

What Veladarius said :)

Thanks for running support!

On the SOS issue, I haven't played very much in the past few weeks due to school, but the same bug that makes the parts stick through clothes and armor will affect chastity belts. I believe in the more recent versions of SOS they have mostly resolved that issue, but usually a reload would be enough to fix it for me when it happened. And yes, DD - Males should be near the end of the load order, I've always run with it after ALL other Sexlab mods, just to be safe.

Here is an esp I have adjusted to be more compatible with Assets and Integration 2.7+. It adds the new keywords, allowable races and new female meshes. There are still some things to be worked out on it but it should do until an update is released.

attachicon.gifDevious Devices - Males Addon.esp

Thank you!

From what I gather, I import the SOS body mesh, then ... import the armor/devices, then fit them to the male body... no need to change weight, hopefully...

This creates the new meshes?

Does this sound right?

Here is an esp I have adjusted to be more compatible with Assets and Integration 2.7+. It adds the new keywords, allowable races and new female meshes. There are still some things to be worked out on it but it should do until an update is released.

attachicon.gifDevious Devices - Males Addon.esp

Thank you!

From what I gather, I import the SOS body mesh, then ... import the armor/devices, then fit them to the male body... no need to change weight, hopefully...

This creates the new meshes?

Does this sound right?

This mod includes the meshes that fit the male SOS body no matter the weight (normal SOS not the Bodybuilder body I believe). Install SOS and the Devious Devices mods then this, it won't overwrite any of the others, it just adds the new meshes and textures. The esp I provided is more compatible with the newer Devious Devices mods.

I am not sure how the gags will work, I have not tried them yet. There were some changes to them in Integration as to how the work internally.

This mod includes the meshes that fit the male SOS body no matter the weight (normal SOS not the Bodybuilder body I believe). Install SOS and the Devious Devices mods then this, it won't overwrite any of the others, it just adds the new meshes and textures. The esp I provided is more compatible with the newer Devious Devices mods.

I am not sure how the gags will work, I have not tried them yet. There were some changes to them in Integration as to how the work internally.

Got it! Thank you so much!! Gonna try this new version out in a bit.

Edit: the new .esp version works well! As expected, the new gags don't render, but at least the characters' mouths open, so it's just a matter of adapting the mesh, hopefully (?). The plugs (full set) all work as expected, including charging, random events, etc. on the PC.

The plugs don't work on the NPCs; or if they do, I never noticed the events occuring. Also, armbinders on NPCs work fine when first put on, but as soon as area change occurs, the NPCs start moving their handless arms again. This is with the Male-add-on as the last mod on the load list.

Thanks for the update, Veladarius!

Hi KestrelSky,

Just wondering -- is the addon adapting an armor mesh for the male (SOS) body? Kinda like http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Skyrim._Part_1 detailed here? I've never done such a thing, but may give it a try. Last time I tried modding, I messed up the entire game and had to reinstall everything :P

Zadil created new armor meshes and textures for devious devices, I just tweaked the shapes in 3DS to fit the male SOS body with minimal clipping. He pretty much held my hand through the whole thing. It's really complicated and really simple at the same time. Once you get the sequence of steps down it goes much faster.

I'm glad Veladarius's .esp is working well for you, I'm going to *try* and have my minor minor update up later today. I'll try enabling the new gags and see how that goes as well. They should be visible, but I haven't done any mesh adjustments to make them fit better. WYSIWYG ;)

Hi all. I attempted to install this mod, but it doesn't seem to take effect in game. I'll be honest in saying I'm new to modding, in that I don't actually know what I'm doing. I just install the mods I'm looking for and go from there.... Anyone have any ideas?

Hi all. I attempted to install this mod, but it doesn't seem to take effect in game. I'll be honest in saying I'm new to modding, in that I don't actually know what I'm doing. I just install the mods I'm looking for and go from there.... Anyone have any ideas?

1. Do you have all the required mods (they aren't explicitly stated, but OP says you will need Devious devices and it's requirements)? And their requirements? SKSE, FNIS, sexlab, ZaZ, DD assets, DD integration, and SL aroused are required - If you don't have any of this, there are a ton of great tutorials on installing and a lot of these mods especially SKSE, FNIS, Sexlab, and ZaZ are common requirements for many of the adult mods on LL

2. If yes to 1, does Devious devices work for females? If not, It is likely a problem with your DD Assets mod/installation. make sure you have version 2.7+

3. If yes to 2, it may be a load order problem. Run BOSS and if that doesn't work, post your ESM/ESP load order and someone should be able to help. (I have mine behind the integration esp and before For the Masses)

Works well! Both rings are well-placed at the base of the schlongs with no clippings, and adjust in size based on the schlongs. Will test sex interactions in the next few days.

1. But, be sure to fix the texts -- the item descriptions, the notice of using them, and the masturbation that it triggers are all female-oriented (aka chastity belt descriptions).

2. For easier inventory organization, how about naming them: cockring (silver), cockring (gold), etc. ... In the future, maybe even have a cockring (vibrate...)

3. If you can find some way to make the subsequent masturbation male-oriented (e.g. stroking the schlong, rather than intersecting the scrotum to finger one's ass) that would be great!

4. Just a minor thing -- the gags all show up and the script work well. But some gags (the ball and the ring especially) fit better on females than males, since the male mouth is bigger and higher. If there's a way to adjust the mesh for these gagas so they fit better on a male head, that would be even better!!

Overall, great addition!! Thank you for your hard work!