Sites to get Skyrim Mods (other than Nexus) OTNx

On 5/28/2019 at 4:28 PM, mitsumidi said:

I back to skyrim modding after many years, i just wonder if all the cloth/armor on those site somewhat support SKyrim SE or i have to find a way to convert them myself to use in SE (they in chinese/korean/japanese) so i kinda have no idea,  ? i dont want to use oldrims anymore cuz i see many ppls recommended SE as it is more stable for modding , but all the non-nexus cool armor like those from the mitakusaner blog and such is just too good.

but enb still shit in SE and eat your resources

i have try build full Heavy skyrim like just you do but i get same perf ( fps drop more then skyrim le ) nad all end look crap or eat your fps

I use Silent horizon ENB /Ultra tex ( disable most othsettings and shadow at medium i believe) with around 100 mods ( no 4k texture tho, 2k mostly), and it didnt eat my fps at all ( got a crappy gtx980ti- and it didnt look crap in game at all lol ) also SE have many no loading door house mod that dont exist in oldrims, and a few very cool combat mod : Tempest, rapid slash, freestyle katana, etc that also only available for SE only, and also yeah, lots and lots of good armor/weapon mod didnt get port, but i guess i can endure it, as i already learn how to port simple mods.

On 6/9/2019 at 4:28 PM, chevalierx said:

but enb still shit in SE and eat your resources

i have try build full Heavy skyrim like just you do but i get same perf ( fps drop more then skyrim le ) nad all end look crap or eat your fps

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Last weeks Nexus are in heavy discussions about their mod bundles. For some users that may look pretty and easy, to install a whole bunch in one single task.

But let's think you get this enforced bundle and one of the mods inside conflicts with a special mod from LL, you have to decide which to ignore. I see also bloat packages are coming up, that may praise photo realistic fans but slam people who like to play without ctd, lag and thawing papyrus. The balance between pretty and playable is the deal, good to handle with single installable mods.

These days i even use aisa and russian pages with browser translation tools to get single mods. Too my mod archive @home is growing, before some of them are packed and not available as single mod. We will see the outcome of that.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...