sikamikanico78 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) 1 hour ago, AndrewLRG said: Did you install this patch on top of the main mod (DynamicTraps 0.3.0 Full version)? You should have "Dynamic traps.esp" and "Dynamic traps - TNTR addon.esp " enabled in your mod manager. you mean i should merge... maybe i replaced ...let me retry and ill get back to you edit: you were right! now it just works!! xD thanks! Edited September 16 by sikamikanico78
DonQuiWho Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) 3 hours ago, AndrewLRG said: Hi! Hard requirements: 1) 3 DLCs (Dawnguard, HeartFires, Dragonborn) 2) PapyrusUtil 3) Address Library for SKSE Plugins 4) DynamicTraps 0.3.0 Full version - This mod Optional: 1) Traps NTR(Need Trappy Reality) - Adds Deathworms, Skeleton traps and Mimics. Also requires "DynamicTraps 0.3.0 - TNTR 0.3.0 Full version". 2) Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 - Allows some traps to trigger events from Cursed Loot as if you opened a cursed container. 3) Estrus Chaurus - Allows Deathworms and Mimics to "impregnate" Player. 4) Fill Her Up Baka Edition - Allow Deathworms and Mimic to "inflate" Player. 5) SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing SE - Allow Deatworm and Mimic to equip Player with Face and Hip Hugger. 6) Devious Devices NG 0.4.3 - Allow some traps to equip Devious Devices when triggered. 7) Devious Curses NG - allow some traps to trigger events from Devious Curses. 8 ) - Skyrim Chain Beasts - allow some traps to spawn Chain Beasts when triggered. I'll need to add this list to the main Description page. Thanks for the, as ever, prompt response I have all those. I probably just got confused with the upstream version compatibility discussions Looking again, do I need the 'fix' mentioned above installed on top of the 0.3.0 on the main File Page? DQW Edited September 16 by DonQuiWho
AndrewLRG Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 16 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said: Looking again, do I need the 'fix' mentioned above installed on top of the 0.3.0 on the main File Page? DQW Yes, this fix is required on top of 0.3.0. Alternatively, I have just uploaded new version of the mod (0.3.1) that includes this fix.
DonQuiWho Posted September 16 Posted September 16 6 minutes ago, AndrewLRG said: Yes, this fix is required on top of 0.3.0. Alternatively, I have just uploaded new version of the mod (0.3.1) that includes this fix. Thanks. I'll go for the latest model! 😉 DQW
sikamikanico78 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 you guys are getting the skeleton trap to spawn?
Siudhne Posted September 17 Posted September 17 19 hours ago, AndrewLRG said: I call them "full versions" to contrast against patches. I see. I'd probably call it an "addon", but fair enough. Thanks for clearing that up!
MIF Posted September 17 Posted September 17 17 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said: you guys are getting the skeleton trap to spawn? Yes, but don't work.
AndrewLRG Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 1 hour ago, MIF said: Yes, but don't work. You stepped on a trap, but nothing happened? Or your character got stuck in place?
SeranaTHICC Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) Skeleton traps seem to spawn, but don't work neither on my end. No reactions when stepping on them. There's always the prompt to activate DTBaboSkeletonTrap but that does nothing. Is there a chance the skelly traps spawn in deactivated?. Edited September 17 by SeranaTHICC
AndrewLRG Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 8 hours ago, MIF said: Yes, but don't work. 6 hours ago, SeranaTHICC said: Skeleton traps seem to spawn, but don't work neither on my end. No reactions when stepping on them. There's always the prompt to activate DTBaboSkeletonTrap but that does nothing. Is there a chance the skelly traps spawn in deactivated?. 2 hours ago, TrickyK said: I'm having the same issue as the poster above. This should fix the problem with Skeleton Traps. Please install in on top of the latest mod version (0.3.1) and let it overwrite what it wants. DynamicTraps 0.3.1 Fix 1 .7z The issue was caused by incorrect handling of Papyrus script states on my part. I was trying to switch them via SKSE plugin not realizing that it wasn't working. This patch should fix both new and already spawned skeleton traps. 1
purplepancake Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 9/16/2026 at 7:51 AM, AndrewLRG said: Could you try this patch: DynamicTraps 0.3.0 Fix 1.7z 6.63 MB · 1 download looks like this fixed the issue! ty!
sikamikanico78 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 15 hours ago, AndrewLRG said: This should fix the problem with Skeleton Traps. Please install in on top of the latest mod version (0.3.1) and let it overwrite what it wants. DynamicTraps 0.3.1 Fix 1 .7z 6.67 MB · 1 download The issue was caused by incorrect handling of Papyrus script states on my part. I was trying to switch them via SKSE plugin not realizing that it wasn't working. This patch should fix both new and already spawned skeleton traps. for me it seems it still dosent work... i tried 5 dungeons and i only get deathworms from the ground and mimic chesets... i get 0 skelleton traps or deathworms from the wall... even thought i set them to 100 and the rest to 1 chance
purplepancake Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) i cant seem to get devious curses to activate when stepping on a rune or tripwire. the rune/tripwire will go off with the effect but nothing will happen Edited September 18 by purplepancake
SeranaTHICC Posted September 18 Posted September 18 17 hours ago, AndrewLRG said: This should fix the problem with Skeleton Traps. Please install in on top of the latest mod version (0.3.1) and let it overwrite what it wants. DynamicTraps 0.3.1 Fix 1 .7z 6.67 MB · 1 download The issue was caused by incorrect handling of Papyrus script states on my part. I was trying to switch them via SKSE plugin not realizing that it wasn't working. This patch should fix both new and already spawned skeleton traps. The fix seems to work, the Skelly traps restrain properly, QTE shows up and if failed the undressing part works too. The DTBakaSkeletonTrap prompt is still visible though, which makes avoiding the trap easier than intended i reckon. Thx a bunch for the fast fix!
DuskWanderer Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Would it be possible to include Shouts as a way to deal with Runes/Worms on top of spells? Just so us melee caveman types aren't left without options.
sky6 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 I'm getting the skeleton to work after installing the fix! But I'm getting a crash after skeleton succeeds. If I get free no problem. Any ideas? I'm going to try a different Character.... we'll see how that goes.
lktforever Posted September 27 Posted September 27 May I suggest to integrate Flash QTE mod here? It was made exactly for mod like this and make struggling much more interesting https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/121909 As I remember it used in Practical defeat mod 1
Serazl Posted Thursday at 04:58 PM Posted Thursday at 04:58 PM My game crashes every time my equipment gets stolen and I enter a new dungeon. (Entering places like taverns/cities that aren't susceptible to mimics doesn't cause the game to crash. I also tried using the "debug" button to recover my items, but that also crashes the game. So I assume the issue has something to do with the game being unable to recover the items. Just to mention it beforehand, I already tried starting a new game. I also agree with the suggestion of adding "Flash QTE" — I think it would be a great idea. Thank you so much for giving us such a high-quality mod!
AndrewLRG Posted yesterday at 05:20 PM Author Posted yesterday at 05:20 PM On 10/1/2026 at 5:58 PM, Serazl said: My game crashes every time my equipment gets stolen and I enter a new dungeon. (Entering places like taverns/cities that aren't susceptible to mimics doesn't cause the game to crash. I also tried using the "debug" button to recover my items, but that also crashes the game. So I assume the issue has something to do with the game being unable to recover the items. Hi! Could you upload the log file? It's in Documents/My Games/Skyrim.INI/SKSE/Dynamic Traps.log Also, could you install Trainwreck - A Crash Logger and upload the file it generates after the crash? I fixed one issue with item recovery during testing, but apparently there is something else. Stolen armor is stored in two hidden chests and the mod seems to have problems replacing items from one chest to another.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now