XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Attention: If breast, breast movement, butt or butt movement is not to your liking after the installation of HDT Physics Extension and the skeleton files, it's not the fault of the skeleton and the behaviour files I provide. It's the XML you use that is not to your liking. Get another XML file from the authors here. (Or make one yourself with the Just For Fun Application)

Maybe if you made a gif that flashes in neon for the front page...

;)

And for anyone that does not want to make there own xml file, I recommend this one:

HDT Body Customized Bounce Kit

Aside from a belly spaz once in a VERY great while, I haven't had any problems with it.  Even if you want to make your own, this would probably be a good file to start with.

Relax, man. I come with peace :)

I just need some help. I 56 hours trying fix this ctd.

I clean all mods, and now use only litle base with graphics + 7base body + this skeleton.

And i get ctd, when i install sceleton. And if i uninstall sceleton - no ctd....

I noticed that the r41 look like is more stable, but it may be bad of statistics.. :s

skse 1.7.0

fnis version 5.0.2

my loadorder now

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
AzarHair.esm
SexLab.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
iHUD.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Resources.esp
Requiem - USKP Patch.esp
Requiem - Vanilla Harvesting.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_ESS.esp
MoreSnow.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Light.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
EpisodeParallax.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
Babette.esp

And of course I try to load a completely blank save game without any mods.

I assume you use HDT as well?

I mean this skeleton will not cause crashes by itself like that...

Crashes come from using animations that use bones that your installed skeleton does not have. (this skeleton has more than enough bones for a end user)

Crashes come from not running FNIS after installing skeleton and animations.

Crashes come from a bad skeleton installation. (You chose the non-FNIS patch when in fact you use FNIS, etc...)

This file is neither of those three, so on it's own cannot cause the crashes you speak of. Look at your papyrus log, your hdt logs (if you use HDT) and look for the problem there.

There's a 99.999% chance that the skeleton is not your issue.

I tried without hdt. And chose the 'non-hdt' version in wizard.

Now i tried with hdt.

First - with nmm, i install this body - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/ (i tried with 'natural' many times, and i tried with 'tbbp')

Second - with nmm, i install skeleton, and chose 'hdt-version'

Then - manual install this hdt (just copy files in data) - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/840-hdt-physics-extension-v1428-latest/

Then - I run FNIS with chose 'SKELETON'

Then i check my loadorder, and run skyrim.. i got fckn ctd again, and again..

What i do wrong? :blush:

I tried without hdt. And chose the 'non-hdt' version in wizard.

Now i tried with hdt.

First - with nmm, i install this body - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/ (i tried with 'natural' many times, and i tried with 'tbbp')

Second - with nmm, i install skeleton, and chose 'hdt-version'

Then - manual install this hdt (just copy files in data) - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/840-hdt-physics-extension-v1428-latest/

Then - I run FNIS with chose 'SKELETON'

Then i check my loadorder, and run skyrim.. i got fckn ctd again, and again..

What i do wrong? :blush:

get a default xml file i.e. hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for the hdt version u are using and uncheck all mods too, try to load a save.

Oh sry, but i think my ctd not associated with the skeleton. :blush:

I tried disable all graphic.. enb, textures and all, like this
And i have vanilla skyrim now, with requiem (just i need it lol) and skeleton with hdt.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Resources.esp
Requiem - USKP Patch.esp
Requiem - Vanilla Harvesting.esp

And all it looks like stable, like rock. No any ctd.

But I just do not know now.. Because 'graphic only' setup, was also stable. I tested it many many times..

Hi people, I thought today of some stuff I will to do with 1.93ab1414:

- changed revision numbering to build numbering

- Realistic Ragdolls will not be needed anymore with the next version but still will be compatible with it

- BBP and TBBP compatibility will be broken in favor of HDT_PE

- Support for Project Flesh will be removed in the next version, I can't bare with what people are doing with the alpha

- The XPMS Extended skeleton will be a nexus exclusive mod in the future, I want a donate button

Feedback to the ideas would be welcomed.

Happy 1st April

- changed revision numbering to build numbering (like I would write 4 numbers instead of 2 or 3, I'm lazy...)

- Realistic Ragdolls will not be needed anymore with the next version but still will be compatible with it (It's either in or out not gonna do 2 packs... I'm not insane...)

- BBP and TBBP compatibility will be broken in favor of HDT_PE (my hkx already breaks it what else can I break^^)

- Support for Project Flesh will be removed in the next version, I can't bare with what people are doing with the alpha (why should I remove something I added myself, and I don't give a shit what people do with it^^)

- The XPMS Extended skeleton will be a nexus exclusive mod in the future, I want a donate button. (Nesux exclusive, yeah and Chuck Norris plays Counterstrike on the Nesux servers when they are offline, and for what do I need a donate button when I have a like button is also cheaper for most people.)

- Support for Project Flesh will be removed in the next version, I can't bare with what people are doing with the alpha

Whats the point in this? Random people are testing meshes to their extremes and thats a bad thing?

Its only alpha tryout and theres no way that final mod created by its original author will look like that..

Hi people, I thought today of some stuff I will to do with 1.93ab1414:

- changed revision numbering to build numbering

- Realistic Ragdolls will not be needed anymore with the next version but still will be compatible with it

- BBP and TBBP compatibility will be broken in favor of HDT_PE

- The XPMS Extended skeleton will be a nexus exclusive mod in the future, I want a donate button

You've earned that donate button, your skeleton is marvelous, the best I've ever used and good things need to be shared far and wide. I presume it has to be Nexus exclusive to get it, or that you don't want to have to split support between two places which is fair enough. It's just a shame that so much of your development feedback has come from the users here at LL, yet any mention of it is not allowed where you're taking it. Ah well, c'est la vie.

I admit I'm not getting why you'd choose to slam the door shut on support for future Project Flesh development. It seems a bit counter to the open source spirit that has led you to develop this skeleton further in the first place and it wouldn't be the way I'd choose to try to influence things more positively, if as you've said, it's a personal dislike of the direction others are taking it that's the motivation.  But it's your mod, so your perogative. 

Otherwise, all good news - a skeleton that intended for HDT exclusively, finally putting some distance between us and legacy BBP and ragdoll stuff...smells of the future. 

I am using the XPS Skeleton (normal), and i have a few mods that depends on it (included some from here, pregancy and like). If i change, for this one, i will have to reinstall it? Also, what are the diferences from the normal and this one? I really cant see just lookin to the description.

I am using the XPS Skeleton (normal), and i have a few mods that depends on it (included some from here, pregancy and like). If i change, for this one, i will have to reinstall it? Also, what are the diferences from the normal and this one? I really cant see just lookin to the description.

This is the same as normal except this one has some extra things (see original post). This one is better if you use HDT Physics. You only need to install normal one OR this one  - not both.

I am getting ctd using this skeleton from dual sheath redux sometimes when I switch back and forth between animation modified by DSR it crashes to desktop any tips to help me fix this or tell me what I am doing wrong?

I noticed when I didn't choose the placements of the weapons from this mod for sword on back and dagger on back it didn't ctd but in doing so the breasts clip through the clothing.

I have been trying to get HDT physics to work for DAYS and i can't. WHAT THE HECK DO I HAVE TO DO?! (i mainly use ADEC body did have fores and THIS EXACT SKELETON)

Since when does having the skeleton and HDT not running anything in common? Read the guide here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28507-how-to-install-hdt-step-1-click-this-an-overly-descriptive-tutorial/ or do a help thread.

In the future I will ignore such "help me" posts completly, when they don't even provide information for helping (Logs,etc.).