Mbp ++ allin1 omod v2.1beta

Compiled by Cyb3r

Included:

bp1.8 basefiles (for chanpon)

Mbp 1.4

MBP++ 0.98a

MBP++ Eng Race option (engdialog removed)

x117++ 0.78

x117++ Eng Race option

Chocolate elves BP

Cute Elves BP v1.0b

Chanpon v1.0

Lopears elf v0.8.3

Lopears elf-Mini v0.8.3

working eyelashes v6.4 (again for chanpon)

esp for ashara's Siren's and tritons

Sks ren's hairpack

Diablo elf 6in1

Credits:

Sizustar for the link to the original Omod / Diablo elf links

Pajman for chanpon and Lopears elf / lopears mini elf links for v0.8.2

Throttlekitty,Jclyde6108 for the working eyelashes fix

Naru for creating the original omod

Ren for sks ren's hairpack

demonoiDaemon for the eyelashes fix info

beta000 for the chanpon fix

Special thanks to uriel and rockat for reupping v1 which doesn't exist on my box anymore v2.1 is compiling it's a beta but contains fixes to v1 so i'm releasing it soon, know tho it's a beta and that some stuff isn't in perfect working order atm (hai chanpon missing textures that can't be found)

Links:

main dl thanks to rockat:

https://mega.nz/#!we5gWT6R!C1A6kMrY85szKnnMiWhaghmEOtxXdajPdluhVNgmmqQ

Chanpon fix by beta000:

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14754

Requirements:

Tools : Obmm and wrye (for the bashed patch no there isn't a way around it and i can't provide a bashed patch since it depends on your install ^^, tho i'll gladly help if you need explaining with wrye)

Archive invalidation invalidated!:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10724

Required if you use the Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp and/or rosesimshair.esp:

Ashara's siren's and tritons : http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=19103

Rosesimshair : http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37420

I highly recommend using this in combo with sizustar's Pyffied meshes found @ : http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2460 install after the omod!

Changelog:

v2.1beta:

x117issues should all be fixed now (report if somethings missing i might have overlooked a thing or 2)

removed real mannequin temporarily

lop ears elf issue fixed and updated to v0.8.3 from v0.8.2

chanpon mostly fixed not all yet

Added:

working eyelashes v6.4

esp for ashara's siren's and tritons

Sks ren's hairpack

Diablo elf 6in1

Loadorder update2:

00 Oblivion.esm

03 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

0C x117race.esm

0F Chanpon.esm

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

AA Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

++ x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

AB Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

AC x117race.esp

AD Chanpon_cha01.esp

AE Lop-ears Elf.esp

AF Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

++ x117Race ENG Race.esp

CD Bashed Patch, 0.esp

bash everything of BP into your bashed patch except sheogorath eye

Torrent for current 2.1beta, packed with zip in the attachment.

A magnet link:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C26B5F8BEB683F513941AD60FCA6A16101BFB8CA&dn=MBP1.4a%2bMBP%2b%2b0.98a%2bx117%2b%2b078%2bAio.omod&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Original post:

Thanks. Installing all this one by one every time really sucks.

idd uriel btw i know there's an issue with the chanpon atm been trying to rectify that one for a while don't know why it happens on certain combo's really weird , tho i get a feeling i'm gonna end up repacking the whole damn thing which i'm not really looking forward to seeying that obmm's compression = zzzzzzzzz mode takes ages todo that thing

and i could upload to somewhere else later zagre

megaupload seems to have some issues these days and you should be fine without the x117race.esp it was included in the very first x117 distro's but i'll include it in v2 if i can actually fix the stupid chanpon issue and fix my obli install xD seems fate decided to ctd me aswell :(

some nice pink meshes on some of them can't figure out why it happens while all the prerequisites are in tho it might have to do with Xeosp++ being a ------ again

solved the ctd atleast dunno how or why just reloading wrye seems to have fixed the issue once again ^^

but working on v2 to fix some minor issues (like me forgetting to include x117race.esp tho it shouldn't cause issues for the sake of completeness it's nice to be in ^^)

steam is having hiccups aka being slow reinstalling my 2nd obli install i use for testing and the first one i use for experimenting has a different issue and that needs a reinstall too so the testing is a bit slow atm :(

You are missing xeorace and xeoracex117 in your file. I've downloaded it. Hell I just reinstalled Oblivion for this and it won't start. The game just won't start. I've had this before when an ESM was missing so I think that is the current problem here. Could you include it? Or upload it seperately? It takes so long to download the who damn thing again just for a few ESM.Great work though

nova xeorace and xeoracex117 are from xeorc 4 hence why they're not in due to people wanting different installs regarding xeo.

Personally i'm using xeosp / sp++ with xeorc4 1.6 with orc 2 update 2 (found on his blog, though you need to thrawl around a bit)

and yes i know there's a ctd with some setups off obli atm but with both my installs down till atleast tonight it's kinda hard to figure out what's broken exactly (55gb of mods not playing together can be fun but i think i got the culprit just have to test if my fix actually sorts the problem and with steam downloading at under a meg well it's gonna take a lil while)

Loadorder updated this one fixes the ctd when starting a new game not all issues have been solved but that requires further tweaking and i'm in some heavy need of sleep right now :P

Edit: loadorder update 2 fixes the double races bug still trying to trace some minor issues with chanpon (no eyes and black eyelashes)

Basically I'm have three main problems in addition to the Chanpon black rings transparent eyes thing that's already known about:

1. Some of the races appear twice one with an English entry, the other with a corrupted (what I assume is Japanese entry) - I know this was supposed to be fixed by the load order but it's still there
  2. The Chocolate elf race does not appear
  3. Some of the sutitles in the main game are corrupted/Japanese

No matter what I try I can't get this to work properly. I assuming I'm missing something out or doing something but appreciate if someone else could take a look.

• I'm using the Steam GOTY edition
  • I've tried doing a clean install and only installing this and the OBSE stuff
  • My load order looks like this:

00 Oblivion.esm
01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02 x117race.esm
03 Chanpon.esm
04 DLCShiveringIsles.esp
05 DLCHorseArmor.esp
06 DLCOrrery.esp
07 DLCVileLair.esp
08 DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
09 DLCSpellTomes.esp
0A DLCThievesDen.esp
0B DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
0C DLCFrostcrag.esp
0D Knights.esp
0E Real_Mannequin.esp
0F Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
10 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
11 x117race.esp
12 Chanpon_cha01.esp
13 Lop-ears Elf.esp
14 Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
++ x117Race ENG Race.esp
15 Bashed Patch. 0.esp

Everything indicated was merged with the default settings.

Edit: I've had a more detailed look and it just seems to be the Chocolate elves that are missing for me (I think). There are a ton of Chanpon options, and male and female Synx show up in both genders. Also a bunch for options for a race called Slim[xx].

Again I'm guessing that as no one else has reported these that I'm doing something wrong. The only thing I want to mention is that I had to grab x117race.esp from elsewhere because Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp depends on it so I'm not sure about the version but regardless of whether it's active or inactive the results are the same

Edit 2: This may help track down the problem but every SKSRenshair option looks the same also.

@ Karsitheee do you have the sksrenshair pack tho? i don't know if i can include the link seeying as naru didn't include it either something to do with ren not giving out permissions or something not 100% sure about what it was

@ ragingdude i had the patience to repack the whole thing about 15times due to various issues XD trust me after working on the repack of v2 i honestly needed a break :P

About the issues with some options of chanpon ending up in black well i've been trying to track down the issue to get it sorted in v2 but so far all my fixes ended up either slightly lowering the issue or not fixing it at all so it might take a while before i manage to fix it

And v2 will fix the issue with some of the missing files sorry for not replying earlier guys been stuck at work :)

@cyb3r - Thanks I've not got that, I'll try it and see if it works. Assuming my searching finds me the right one (mediafire).

On a side note, I think I've solved my missing races problems. Seems Cute Elves, Chocolates Elves and some Mystic and MoonShadow variants were missing.

I've changed my load order to:

00 Oblivion.esm
01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02 x117race.esm
03 Chanpon.esm
04 DLCShiveringIsles.esp
05 DLCHorseArmor.esp
06 DLCOrrery.esp
07 DLCVileLair.esp
08 DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
09 DLCSpellTomes.esp
0A DLCThievesDen.esp
0B DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
0C DLCFrostcrag.esp
0D Knights.esp
0E Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
0F Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
++ x117Race ENG Race.esp
•• Lop-ears Elf.esp is here but is just imported by the Bash Patch.	
10 Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
11 Chanpon_cha01.esp
12 Real_Mannequin.esp
13 Bashed Patch. 0.esp

And lots more races and variants (lop-ears) now show up. It also minimises that amount of Japanese/corrupt text I see.

Only Miquote, the Slimx stuff and a couple of Lop-ear variants (duplicates of existing ones) have any odd looking text.

One last thing: Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp was looking for x117race.esp as a master, which was causing crashing previously. Rather than download the possibly outdated file I just changed the master to x117race.esm and it seems to work. Will that cause any problems?

I'm having the same problem as someone before: my game just doesnt start.

I deactived every mod and reactivated MBP (this installation)' date=' but after starting Obse, the game instacrashes.

Load order is this:

Any idea why? :/

[Ps: Sorry for barging in and maybe breaching etiquette. :/']

I'm going to bet the problem is Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp try disabling that and testing. Also you're going to need to bash patch that or none of it will work properly, you can fix the problem with Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp there also.

a bashed patch is required if you don't follow the loadorder to the exact letter i posted you'll have a ctd aswell (yes it's that annoying) karsi i've been running flawlesly with mini lop i'll look into your issue next week (sorry it's my holidays right now after a week of work and i simply don't have the energy to look after the issue with a week of sorting mysql databases :))