PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Can someome help me to get the Animated Dragon Wings (the bones version) working, I always get a CTD wenn I transform.  :wacko:

I also created a small universal patch for Animated Wings. Now you can choose your favourite type.

attachicon.gifPSQ Ultimate Patch for Animated Wings.rar

Uncheck and delete PSQ Animated Dragon Wings.esp from ojanen IF YOU HAVE IT INSTALLED. My patch is all you need right now.

Use the quoted link, choose the Undead folder, copy and replace the Animated Dragon Wings.esp in your data directory. I believe this fix makes it so PSQ takes wing assets directly from the Wing mod's directory and it will give you the chosen wing type on transformation.

@kraivathin

I've managed to get most of everything working except for the equipable penis. How exactly does one have a penis mesh/texture show up on a character?

In that case, just like aareyn have already told in the previous page, you need to install the equipable schlong. The PSQ schlong mesh path point to that mod.

And here is the fix. Now, when cast "Create Penis Self" with "Auto Gender Switch" option enabled, your character should now in the male position as suppose to when force feeding, sneak feeding, and sleep feeding. Another thing is I changed the animation tag for sneak feed and force feed from "Cowgirl" to "Aggressive", so now when you do sneak feed or force feed in battle, the animations should be more vary instead of just cowgirl. For the sleep feed, I didn't change anything, there will be only "Feed (Blowjob)" and "Feed (Cowgirl)" as before, since that would require changes in the ESM file too, for the succubus feed perk, which is something I'm not intended to do in the first place. Because it'll be more like I'm forking the mod, and I'm not possess the skills which that level of modding required.

Edit: Forgot to told you that for the unable to gain satiation after feed with create penis self casted, I couldn't find the cause of that one. Maybe it's something under my nose or above my head, I just really don't know. :(

attachicon.gifEnableWeight-AutoGender-FutaDrain for PSQ 2.16.zip

Appears Ojanen has quietly updated the mod to version 2.17 which adds auto equip penis option in the MCM. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to play nice with your patch as I have to deactivate your patch to see the auto equip option. I prefer your weight gain and auto gender change (shame the futadrain doesn't seem to work) so I will stick with 2.16 atm but can you update your patch to work with the new version?

Can someome help me to get the Animated Dragon Wings (the bones version) working, I always get a CTD wenn I transform.  :wacko:

I also created a small universal patch for Animated Wings. Now you can choose your favourite type.

Uncheck and delete PSQ Animated Dragon Wings.esp from ojanen IF YOU HAVE IT INSTALLED. My patch is all you need right now.

Use the quoted link, choose the Undead folder, copy and replace the Animated Dragon Wings.esp in your data directory. I believe this fix makes it so PSQ takes wing assets directly from the Wing mod's directory and it will give you the chosen wing type on transformation.

Is there no simple way with wings_0 / wings_1 for succubus transform without using the animated dragonwings mod or additional esp?  

I tried this mod very recently I had the meshes and textures all set up but after activating the mod and switching to a new race the body that I used from one race is causing problems with my original bodt set such as the khajiti would have a human body and a furry head. Is there a way to build the meshes and textures without causing it to conflict with other race bodies? Such as I am one race but decide to change it to another on the same game but the body from the PSQ file is changing the race I chooses textures and meshes completely. Is there a way I can prevent this or do I have to manually change the meshes and textures of the PSQ files with the meshes and textures of the other race each time? Let me know if there is a solution to this problem.

Thanks

My Body, Armor and Texture Set: 

post-607503-0-90918100-1426441649_thumb.jpg

*my own bodyslide presents

*SG females textures renewal

post-607503-0-63919500-1426441674_thumb.jpg

*SEFAP2 bodyslide presents

*darker Fair Skin Textures with a revised Muscular Women normalmap 

*HDT Ebony Armor with revised aMidianBorn Ebony textures

Is there no simple way with wings_0 / wings_1 for succubus transform without using the animated dragonwings mod or additional esp?  

I take it you aim to use the bone dragon wings without their animations. Am I getting it right?

From what I understand, Animated Dragon Wings mod is made in an intricate way and using any of those meshes is simply impossible without the whole package.

If you're short on load order, even for that 1 extra esp I'd advise looking into the Pugin Merge script for Tes5edit and combining some armor/weapon mods or town makeover mods. That should shave some esps off the list considerably.

I was wondering, is there a way to deactivate/delete the "drink animation" when you use a "semen potion" ? With TES5Edit perhaps ? 

That part always annoyed me too, it tended to run at odd moments.

So to remove the animation, remove this part form psqsemenpotioneffectscript:

If !akCaster.IsInCombat()
        If Value < 50
            Debug.SendanimationEvent(akCaster, "IdleDrinkPotion")
        Else
            Debug.SendanimationEvent(akCaster, "IdleDrink")
        EndIf
    EndIf

Or place the attached pex file in your scripts folder.

psqsemenpotioneffectscript.pex

I was wondering, is there a way to deactivate/delete the "drink animation" when you use a "semen potion" ? With TES5Edit perhaps ? 

That part always annoyed me too, it tended to run at odd moments.

So to remove the animation, remove this part form psqsemenpotioneffectscript:

If !akCaster.IsInCombat()
        If Value < 50
            Debug.SendanimationEvent(akCaster, "IdleDrinkPotion")
        Else
            Debug.SendanimationEvent(akCaster, "IdleDrink")
        EndIf
    EndIf

Or place the attached pex file in your scripts folder.

Great ! Thanks for sharing.  :)

So I kinda have a problem with the skin color because after I transform it'll change back after a few seconds 

Anyone any ideas?  :s

Are you using the aroused settings? One of them makes it so if you character isn't aroused enough they change back to normal.

So, I'm trying to create a plugin to have a different schlong model/texture used when you use "Create penis (Other)" on an NPC. But ... I can't figure why my edits don't work. When I use the spell it does nothing.

Note that I've almost no knowledge on Papyrus scripting, so I try to edit/copy stuff that I saw in the source file. 

I used TES5Edit and Skyrim Script Compiler.

Here what I have done (I hope it's understable):

First, I created a duplicate of "FemaleSchlong" armor and I renamed it "FemaleSchlongRace".

I created a new script "CreateRacePenisSpellEffectScript" (a copy of CreatePenisSpellEffectScript) and I replaced all "FemaleSchlong" by "FemaleSchlongRace".

Next, I edited "playersuccubusquestscript". I added "Armor Property FemaleSchlongRace Auto" next to "Armor Property FemaleSchlong Auto" and "PlayerRef.RemoveItem(FemaleSchlongRace, PlayerRef.GetItemCount(FemaleSchlongRace), True)" next to "PlayerRef.RemoveItem(FemaleSchlong, PlayerRef.GetItemCount(FemaleSchlong), True)".

Finally, I edited the magic effect "CreatePenisSpellEffect" and replaced "CreatePenisSpellEffectScript" with my script "CreateRacePenisSpellEffectScript".

From my point of view, it seemed okay. But Skyrim doesn't share my opinion... apparently.

By the way, I used [EnableWeight-AutoGender-FutaDrain for PSQ 2.16] by Kraivathin as base, so "playersuccubusquestscript" is different from the original version.

I attached the files if someone want to take a look.

So if someone knows what I've done wrong... 

PSQ CreatePenisSpellEdit.rar

Guest john0800

One of my biggest complaints with this mod right now is that Succubi Illusion magic is exceptionally overpowered. I opened up creation kit and found that her spells all have a duration of 180(!!!!) seconds! This is essentially enough to fear an entire crowd of bandits without worry of reprisal. It's so bad that every battle as a succubus turns from an interesting tactical engagement to me having to moderate myself so that my character doesn't simply mind fuck her way to victory. At this point, succubi are essentially invulnerable and need a huge nerf. Right now, I would suggest the following changes.

Succubus Calm Duration          180 -> 35 seconds, plenty of time where a single enemy is completely helpless
Succubus Fear Duration           180 -> 25 seconds, the enemy will be well clear of you during this duration
Succubus Fury Duration           180 -> 20 Seconds, the enemy will be dealing damage to their friends during this duration 
Succubus (Flesh) duration        180 -> 30,60,90,120,180 seconds, depending on the level of the spell. Succubi fights should last a lot longer now, this spell will see more use.

Succubus Call to Arms duration ??? -> 60 Seconds, spell is positive and should not be punished as harshly, one minute with a huge health buff is fine, succubus should recast.

All of the above spells should be only usable once per actor, except of course for call to arms. That could be unlimited use.

The higher levels of these spells merely changing magnitude is already a massive change, as the magnitude of the enemies effected and not the duration of the spell should be what's moved up here. Being able to effectively remove an entire cluster of enemies from combat really breaks the game and immersion, since it's effectively god-mode and these changes would go a long way to bringing the Succubus into the rest of the races and classes of Skyrim.

So, I'm trying to create a plugin to have a different schlong model/texture used when you use "Create penis (Other)" on an NPC. But ... I can't figure why my edits don't work. When I use the spell it does nothing.

Note that I've almost no knowledge on Papyrus scripting, so I try to edit/copy stuff that I saw in the source file. 

First, I created a duplicate of "FemaleSchlong" armor and I renamed it "FemaleSchlongRace".
I created a new script "CreateRacePenisSpellEffectScript" (a copy of CreatePenisSpellEffectScript) and I replaced all "FemaleSchlong" by "FemaleSchlongRace".
Next, I edited "playersuccubusquestscript". I added "Armor Property FemaleSchlongRace Auto" next to "Armor Property FemaleSchlong Auto" and "PlayerRef.RemoveItem(FemaleSchlongRace, PlayerRef.GetItemCount(FemaleSchlongRace), True)" next to "PlayerRef.RemoveItem(FemaleSchlong, PlayerRef.GetItemCount(FemaleSchlong), True)".
Finally, I edited the magic effect "CreatePenisSpellEffect" and replaced "CreatePenisSpellEffectScript" with my script "CreateRacePenisSpellEffectScript".

From my point of view, it seemed okay. But Skyrim doesn't share my opinion... apparently.

By the way, I used [EnableWeight-AutoGender-FutaDrain for PSQ 2.16] by Kraivathin as base, so "playersuccubusquestscript" is different from the original version.

I forgot to add what Papyrus Log said when I use the spell :

[03/20/2015 - 04:52:09PM] ERROR: Cannot check to for a None item to be equipped
stack:
	[ (000A2C94)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.IsEquipped() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None].CreateRacePenisSpellEffectScript.OnEffectStart() - "CreateRacePenisSpellEffectScript.psc" Line ?
[03/20/2015 - 04:52:09PM] ERROR: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
	[ (000A2C94)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None].CreateRacePenisSpellEffectScript.OnEffectStart() - "CreateRacePenisSpellEffectScript.psc" Line ?
[03/20/2015 - 04:52:09PM] ERROR: Cannot equip a None item
stack:
	[ (000A2C94)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?

I still haven't found what is missing to make it work. I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure it's something obvious, for somebody who has experience with Papyrus script.  :P

So after searching around, I cannot seem to find a post or download link close... but is there a compatability patch for this and iNeed? I know RND has one, but unsure about iNeed

Here : http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/ddb9769fdbe700ceda3f6ba08052297b/psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab

Thanks, but it seems to keep saying that loverslab couldnt find that?

So after searching around, I cannot seem to find a post or download link close... but is there a compatability patch for this and iNeed? I know RND has one, but unsure about iNeed

Here : http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/ddb9769fdbe700ceda3f6ba08052297b/psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab

Nvm, I am an idiot, completely spaced over that the first time I was in there...

This is a dumb question, but I play as a khajiit. When I transform into Succubus form, I want to basically turn into a human race instead of Khajiit. Is there a way I can do this without breaking the mod? I want to make sure there is a way to before I go fiddling around with stuff and ending up breaking it like I always do.

Edit: I've got it working... Sort of. I'm having a problem with the mouth; the khajiit teeth stays how it was.

536b31156a.jpg

There is no "mouth" transform thing in the MCM menu, so I can't change it.

I forgot to add what Papyrus Log said when I use the spell :

[03/20/2015 - 04:52:09PM] ERROR: Cannot check to for a None item to be equipped
stack:
	[ (000A2C94)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.IsEquipped() - "<native>" Line ?
[03/20/2015 - 04:52:09PM] ERROR: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
	[ (000A2C94)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[03/20/2015 - 04:52:09PM] ERROR: Cannot equip a None item
stack:
	[ (000A2C94)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?

I still haven't found what is missing to make it work. I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure it's something obvious, for somebody who has experience with Papyrus script.  :P

I don't want to be annoying, but I ask again for my little problem.
Perhaps there is a way without editing any script, I don't know. A least, a solution to have a model/texture swap for the player would do it.

Is somebody have an idea ?
Otherwise, well I'll abandon my idea for the plugin...  :s

[Note that the .esp file is on the original post just above]