PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

are there any known issues between this mod and the archery skill after using the succuboundbow -

haven't  quite determined the source of the issue as it takes some time before I realize I'm not skilling up as I should be, then I discover I can't even receive skill from pay for training

i'll have to restart again and relearn the spell to track down whether or not its from that - that's my next step for tomorrow, just wondered if anybody else having this issue

It likely is working as intended.

The succuBoundBow is not an attack bow.

It functions like cupids bow, it initiates sex if shot 2 people or masturbate if only one person is shot.

And without doing damage archery should not be increasing.

At least that is what I experienced when using it.

are there any known issues between this mod and the archery skill after using the succuboundbow -

haven't  quite determined the source of the issue as it takes some time before I realize I'm not skilling up as I should be, then I discover I can't even receive skill from pay for training

i'll have to restart again and relearn the spell to track down whether or not its from that - that's my next step for tomorrow, just wondered if anybody else having this issue

It functions like cupids bow, it initiates sex if shot 2 people or masturbate if only one person is shot.

yes, that's why I'm thinking this is causing an issue, the player should be able to switch bows afterwords and still return to normal damage or talk to an archery trainer to receive training, i can't even do that

yes, that's why I'm thinking this is causing an issue, the player should be able to switch bows afterwords and still return to normal damage or talk to an archery trainer to receive training, i can't even do that

You definitely have an issue somewhere.

I still receive archery exp when using either a vanilla game bow, bow added from a mod, vanilla bound bow and the bound bow added by forgotten magic.

I use the bound bow from forgotten magic but I tested others, before posting, to be sure.

I dont think the Animated Dragon Wings mod uses a slot, I am wondering if those could be added to the transform kit? It would be even more amazing then...

Animated dragon wings for PSQ here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25829-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/page-39?do=findComment&comment=843634

Although personally I use and prefer this one.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25829-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/page-23?do=findComment&comment=778511

Hi all,

I tried both versions, the first did not worked for me, but it contains the 2 new wings, the bloody (awesome) and the evil wings.

I had the spell, but it doesn't has the colored ball effect, and didn't do anything.

The second version is working fine, but it does not contains the 2 new wings.

Someone could implement the 2 new wings into a working version, pls ? (second link)

You definitely have an issue somewhere.

I still receive archery exp when using either a vanilla game bow, bow added from a mod, vanilla bound bow and the bound bow added by forgotten magic.

I use the bound bow from forgotten magic but I tested others, before posting, to be sure.

alright, my theory isn't quite tested yet, having to relearn the skills and succubus powers from a fresh install and now I'm running into ctd from different mod, working on that before I try again for the cause of the archery learning issue  (I'm theorizing that its the succuboundbow conflicting somehow, my second theory i'm working on is keeping a careful watch for the training from sl trainers)

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but:

Love the scaling options for breast, butt, etc.  Would it be possible to add options for scaling waist as well?  Leg and arm could also be interesting for making creepy demonic shapes (though I know these make the feet hover or clip through the floor sometimes).

Thanks for all your hard work on this!  Great mod!

Amazing mod truly, I ran it with a succubus pack what was posted earier, I am playing really immersive and real skyrim, my weak and fragile magician got smashed all the time even with followers. I turned her into a succubus after beeing Angrim's apprentice and went investigated succubus magic.

Since then in combat she turns into a 2 meters tall, blue skinned succubus with animated wings and burning red eyes.She even can fly in combat to a high vantage point and release the suffer from above.

Thank you for all of this.

However 2 things to notice:

1 I still could not figure out how I can change the hair style, I have SG hair 268 edition.

2. When she has sex trough sexlab because of her increased body size her body is just keep being big and normal as I think sexlab try to rescale her body to match all the sizes and your mod try to make her big...

I do not want to disable the auto match size option in sexlab as then it won' t work with all the other animations...

Also it would be good if there would be more tweaking for the succubus transformation like damage increase amd some other stuff,

Special spells which are working just in succubus form like summon daedras or teleport to somewhere.(oblivion?)player/succubus home in oblivion?

Love the scaling options for breast, butt, etc.  Would it be possible to add options for scaling waist as well?  Leg and arm could also be interesting for making creepy demonic shapes (though I know these make the feet hover or clip through the floor sometimes).

Node of the waist does not seem to exist. 
Is there a node of the arms and legs, but I wonder if not in trouble.
ojanen, on 29 Jul 2014 - 10:41 AM, said:

Seijin8, on 28 Jul 2014 - 04:47 AM, said:

Node of the waist does not seem to exist. 
Is there a node of the arms and legs, but I wonder if not in trouble.

ECE does it.  I think they scale the Spine2 down while scaling Spine1 up at the same time to keep the parent->child relationships.

Was also wondering if you can have an option to "drain from women" only when using a penis?

After extensive testing I determined the Transformation Height adjustment was causing teleport (to center of cell/world) issues.  It made it quite unplayable and drove me nuts for a few days as I tracked down what(among other mods too) was causing the issue.

SO you want to have HORNs but it occupies slot 45, and your using DEVIOUS DEVICES....You know the problem the moment you get an item that equips to slot 45 your horns disappear.

Or even funnier you get robbed or otherwise stripped of all "equipped" items and guess what your lovely horns disappear into the ather as it were.

Well my reader you no don't have to ever lose your horns again!

Too make this work your going to need 3 things,

TES5edit

NifSkope

Horn Mesh

So With Nifskope I want you to change the BSdismemberment Partition instance to SBF_130_Head....YES this means your going to use the exact same slot as head don't worry its going to show up with the head.  Your editing the Mesh with the Nifskope remember to save over the Horn mesh in the PSQ Folder.

With TES5edit open up that Bad Girl ESM PSQseccubus etc

Once it loads

Find the ESM in left column, and expand it with plus sign.,

Now find armor and armor addon expand both and leave them open.

Go to Armor-->PSQSuccubusSkin click the skin, this is what tells the game what the seccubus basic body parts are notice that under "Armature"

that there are entries for hands, feet, and body.

Right Click this Armature and add new entry.

You should see NullYADASOMENUMBERS after adding the new entry,

Go back up to Armor Addon,

Find this Form Reference, PSQSuccubusHornsAA, Click that, Right Window find "FORMID" PSQSuccubusHornsAA[ARMA:XX00B905

XX is where it is in your LO so first 2 numbers will be different in each case no worries it autoadjusts....

Double Click that and Right Click Copy

Next, before we paste that number garble we need to change the Horn Slot as well,

Find Bod2-Biped Body Template-->First Person Flags

Double click that, you should see a bunch of potential check boxes with various names of body parts ie your slots, Uncheck EVERYTHING and then Check "30 - Head".....No worries Dude, your HEAD will also still Show but remember that if your wearing a helmet that completely covers SLOT 30 your horns will disappear with the head as well, but hey this is better than a bandit robbing your horns right?

Go to the Armor Section find PSQSuccubusSkin-->Find your NullRef I had you add earlier

Double Click that or Right Click to bring up edit box,

Highlight it, right click, PASTE

Hit the little X to close program, it will ask you if you would like to save, say yes.

Play Game

Say thankyou GameFever.

Edit

You can also do the same thing with any other part you want to keep but Im partial to just the Horns.  Just think man you could put in several pairs of horns or those really batching Elf Ears if that's your thing....Doesn't really matter just add them in via armor addon per above instructions.

Now I'm having another problem where after installing the mod my game refuses to start. it crashed right after the Bethesda screen

Might be due to a load order or missing master file.

Try running TES edit and just load all mods in it. If it stops with an error code that should give you an idea of what you need to fix, hopefully.

Hope this helps.

Use Wyre Bash to identify your missing Master File.

TES would prob just crash without the master file, lead to more frustration.

It sounds a lot like you installed a bunch of files from psq,

Your likely missing Arousel Mod,

Your also going to have to set up a lot of stuff this mod doesn't come ready to play outta the box.  You need to insert meshes and textures for Orginal Body and Seccubus Body in the folders provided by this mod or your going to run into more issues.

Use LOOT to sort your Load Order and use LOOT's edit tab and find the option for scanning and set it up for Best possible sorting.

Other than that no you shouldn't get crashes from jumpstreet from this file and honestly I have never experienced crashes from this mod.

Your MCM menu bit well heck man I have so many menus when I add a new one, its not unusual for it to take in excess of 10 real minutes for a menu to register on its own... So no man I don't feel bad or phased that it didn't show up from jumpstreet for you.

I just cannot figure out how to use the dummy files for the succubus transformation. I tried using succubus armor and it Kinda worked where I could see the succubus form had the armor I selected, but the Body and head were just a giant error sign. I thought using a female body mod in the dummy files would help It did not. Can anyone give me a step by step run down on How to do it?

Hi! Registered to comment on this mod:

I love the idea of becoming a powerful being in Skyrim - A succubus or Incubus sound like great ideas and I'd love to see the mod developed futher.

Some comments from my playthrough:

- It'd be great if people kept submitting their own succubus form variants. I hope people keep it up!

- While there's no quest to become a succubus, that would be a great future feature.

- Powering up should be an experience, and it'd be great if some of the powers could be sought somehow.

- It would also be neat if you could gain minions or a harem - I don't feel my dominance over other succubi as I play in higher ranks.

Anyways, great mod, good work - definitely room to get more support and grow!

I just cannot figure out how to use the dummy files for the succubus transformation. I tried using succubus armor and it Kinda worked where I could see the succubus form had the armor I selected, but the Body and head were just a giant error sign. I thought using a female body mod in the dummy files would help It did not. Can anyone give me a step by step run down on How to do it?

Meshes\psq\orgbody\ ORIGINAL BODY MESHES HERE

Meshes\psq\ Seccubus meshes here

Textures\psq\orgbody\ Yup org textures here

Textures\psq\ Yup seccubus textures here

Most of the files are named exactly as you would expect, here are some pointers though, you have to have the following if your body replacer does not include them than you need to download BSAopt and unpack the SkyrimMesh.ESM for the following

FemaleHead.Nif

FemaleHand.Nif

1stpersonfemalehand.nif

U might need FemaleFeet.nif

Those are not immediately apparent but you need them, not all body replacers replace those, some only replace the femalebody_0 and _1 nif's

To get horn, tail, and wing working you need to overwrite the dummy _0 and _1 file with say a horn or etc.

Ussually you only get one size horn in this case you still need to overwrite both _0 and _1 files.

Something to note,

Once your a Seccubus your going to draw all your meshes and textures for normal and seccubus forms from the PSQ folders.  So you gotta make sure you have all your textures packed into them as well.

Your going to have to rename your armor and horn stuff to the names that PSQ uses and overwrite them.

There are some pre-done packs a few or more pages back but its pretty simple stuff once you start getting the hang of modding.