PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Someone can share a package all in one ?

Sure can you look through pages?

Cause people have submitted packs and you have to dig through this forum posting to find those packs yourself.

Glad I could help man!

Get digging and your going to find your premades.

Someone can share a package all in one ?

Sure can you look through pages?

Cause people have submitted packs and you have to dig through this forum posting to find those packs yourself.

Glad I could help man!

Get digging and your going to find your premades.

there is also the requirements and rules n the main thread and i will make you one.

Meshes\psq\orgbody\ ORIGINAL BODY MESHES HERE

Meshes\psq\ Seccubus meshes here

Textures\psq\orgbody\ Yup org textures here

Textures\psq\ Yup seccubus textures here

Most of the files are named exactly as you would expect, here are some pointers though, you have to have the following if your body replacer does not include them than you need to download BSAopt and unpack the SkyrimMesh.ESM for the following

FemaleHead.Nif

FemaleHand.Nif

1stpersonfemalehand.nif

U might need FemaleFeet.nif

Those are not immediately apparent but you need them, not all body replacers replace those, some only replace the femalebody_0 and _1 nif's

To get horn, tail, and wing working you need to overwrite the dummy _0 and _1 file with say a horn or etc.

Ussually you only get one size horn in this case you still need to overwrite both _0 and _1 files.

Something to note,

Once your a Seccubus your going to draw all your meshes and textures for normal and seccubus forms from the PSQ folders.  So you gotta make sure you have all your textures packed into them as well.

Your going to have to rename your armor and horn stuff to the names that PSQ uses and overwrite them.

There are some pre-done packs a few or more pages back but its pretty simple stuff once you start getting the hang of modding.

How would I be able to grab an existing femalehead.nif ive already made for my character? I snagged  a pre made pack to look at the structuring but ive been unable to find anyone give clear advice on how to aquire the file, but apparently its already been done.

So, I found out that while this mod allows one to use custom meshes for the transformations, it defaults to the default race's morphs.  Which is a problem if the custom race uses it's own head morphs.  I was using Lovergirl race and whenever I transformed, the face would disfigure permanently. (haven't tried going into racemenu after, I'd assume that would fix things until the next transformation, though).

I did a temporary fix by using TES5edit to make a patch so that the headparts PSQOrgHead and PSQSuccubusHead pointed to the same race and chargen morph files as the Lovergirl race, and everything works.  I ran into a similar situation with custom eyes as well; I'd imagine a similar fix would be needed.  Hopefully this could be considered for the next version.

I began my succubus adventure by powering up in whiterun hold - I would break in to places or isolate people and take their essence.

Eventually I discovered succu calm and the entire game was made very easy as I decided it was time to discard my human facade and proceeded to devour all of the hold. The market in Whiterun was plastered with lifeless bodies, all tribute to my ascension to demonic godhood.

I moved on to Windhelm, where I discovered a large amount of essential NPCs. My power was growing but I still didn't feel like I was doing much different than I already was. After a while in the windhelm area I was a level 6 Succubus. I had made orphans out of all of whiterun and the other holds would follow. I began some of the Dovahkin questline because it's kind of unavoidable.

Now level 7, my sights were then set on Markarth - invading the temple of Dibella and converting all of them so I would be their new queen and goddess.

I quickly consumed most of Markarth when I entered the Temple of Dibella. I did the quest to find the Sybil. Upon returning I couldn't convert them, so I devoured them. I was now The Succubus Queen. I celebrated by birthing 57 Soulgems in the Dibellan pool.

- - -

Overall, the experience was definitely different than I ever played in a way I think the vampire arcs would not accomplish. The later levels were boring due to lack of content and reward, so I have some suggestions and comments.

Problems with the gameplay involve a lack of feeling yourself power up - you grow in power through some spells but you acquire no prestige to match your title. I enslaved no one, I gained dominion over nothing, I just ended up killing a lot of people by calming and jumping them. I got EXP and semen from both men, women, and animals, so it's not like I had to be choosy or strategic about my gains. I wish I could really feel the growth in power when I leveled up.

You don't gain any companions or have any lasting characters. You don't meet, corrupt, or enslave anyone on your journey to becoming a Succubus Queen, and I think it would add a lot of substance if there were 1 to 3 permanent characters.

Frenzying and calming people can sometimes cause problems with lock bash mods and some crime mods, but single target calm is very VERY strong, and trivializes the hunt for Essence. The aura doesn't seem to work to get NPCs to 3P with me, so I'm not sure if there's something to creating that situation or if it just doesn't work that way.

Pregnancy is strange - it hasn't worked perfectly for me, but the succubus fluid and Milk should have a more interesting function.

The Milk (as well as gems) should be able to help you create succubus minions, perhaps even convert the children you leave behind as you empty villages into adult demons. I never used the succubus fluid, so I think it should have an alternate use.

Pregnancy should also be refined and added to - I like the oviposition but I'd like something to use my abundance of Succubus soul gems on.

Perhaps, after you reach mid-level succubus, you gain maternal properties and may birth yourself loyal succubus children or create them. Perhaps you just require something like a Red Gem, activatable with fluid and milk, and then may raise yourself a new minion, something like that.

All in all - the mod is quite something and I hope work continues on it.

Some crashes to desktop:
on Calm,
on exiting or entering sex position.

I agree with DarkSinfulMage on almost all of this.  This mod is AMAZING and gives a completely different feel to the game, but the rank increase feels empty in a lot of ways (I opened the mod and poked around and I do see that there are benefits to many things, but those are not visible directly in the game).  The pregnancy and milking aspect is odd, and I think the idea of using the milk to create thralls or puppets would be awesome.  Also, instead of converting energy to perks, maybe a certain number of soulgems would need to be consumed?

I haven't experienced any crashes related to this mod that weren't from me messing with mesh morphs and such in ways the game couldn't handle.  It has been very stable for me.  (Currently at Rank 4.)

I began my succubus adventure by powering up in whiterun hold - I would break in to places or isolate people and take their essence.

Eventually I discovered succu calm and the entire game was made very easy as I decided it was time to discard my human facade and proceeded to devour all of the hold. The market in Whiterun was plastered with lifeless bodies, all tribute to my ascension to demonic godhood.

I moved on to Windhelm, where I discovered a large amount of essential NPCs. My power was growing but I still didn't feel like I was doing much different than I already was. After a while in the windhelm area I was a level 6 Succubus. I had made orphans out of all of whiterun and the other holds would follow. I began some of the Dovahkin questline because it's kind of unavoidable.

Now level 7, my sights were then set on Markarth - invading the temple of Dibella and converting all of them so I would be their new queen and goddess.

I quickly consumed most of Markarth when I entered the Temple of Dibella. I did the quest to find the Sybil. Upon returning I couldn't convert them, so I devoured them. I was now The Succubus Queen. I celebrated by birthing 57 Soulgems in the Dibellan pool.

- - -

Overall, the experience was definitely different than I ever played in a way I think the vampire arcs would not accomplish. The later levels were boring due to lack of content and reward, so I have some suggestions and comments.

Problems with the gameplay involve a lack of feeling yourself power up - you grow in power through some spells but you acquire no prestige to match your title. I enslaved no one, I gained dominion over nothing, I just ended up killing a lot of people by calming and jumping them. I got EXP and semen from both men, women, and animals, so it's not like I had to be choosy or strategic about my gains. I wish I could really feel the growth in power when I leveled up.

You don't gain any companions or have any lasting characters. You don't meet, corrupt, or enslave anyone on your journey to becoming a Succubus Queen, and I think it would add a lot of substance if there were 1 to 3 permanent characters.

Frenzying and calming people can sometimes cause problems with lock bash mods and some crime mods, but single target calm is very VERY strong, and trivializes the hunt for Essence. The aura doesn't seem to work to get NPCs to 3P with me, so I'm not sure if there's something to creating that situation or if it just doesn't work that way.

Pregnancy is strange - it hasn't worked perfectly for me, but the succubus fluid and Milk should have a more interesting function.

The Milk (as well as gems) should be able to help you create succubus minions, perhaps even convert the children you leave behind as you empty villages into adult demons. I never used the succubus fluid, so I think it should have an alternate use.

Pregnancy should also be refined and added to - I like the oviposition but I'd like something to use my abundance of Succubus soul gems on.

Perhaps, after you reach mid-level succubus, you gain maternal properties and may birth yourself loyal succubus children or create them. Perhaps you just require something like a Red Gem, activatable with fluid and milk, and then may raise yourself a new minion, something like that.

All in all - the mod is quite something and I hope work continues on it.

Some crashes to desktop:

on Calm,

on exiting or entering sex position.

I don't agree,

As it is now the PSQ, is extremely flexible and will fit more idea's than just the one's you've provided.

I don't see a need to empty out villages of npc's to me that's just breaking the game.  If I wanted minions that's just a matter of getting a few more mods that suit my taste, as the ones out there are not to my liking I don't use them.  There are enslavement mods on LL and Nexus that may meet your desires.

This esp has never crashed my game.  Fluid is for use with Arrousel addon, basically to allow drain on targets that are starting from a base of 0.

Since birthing can be turned off whats to stop you from using a pregnancy mod made by someone else?

I think your asking for a lot from someone that has provided a finished mod, these people are in it for the hobby not to satisfy others.

For some reason I can't raise my Satiation.  I was able to do it once or twice, and since then it stopped working.  What am I doing wrong?

I think as you level up your energy 'bar' increases in size. For example you may start at 20/100 (20 is your current satiation and 100 is the max you can get) but as you level up your max satiation also increases so it appears you are never satiated. There is an 'alternate energy mode' in the MCM, which locks the max satiation you can get (you can set it to w/e you want) and that will be more accurate and give a more progressive feeling. This setting may also be necessary for the semen potions, not sure.

I haven't had a ton of time with this mod but I think that is what is happening.

Early on, Satiation is VERY slow to increase.  At rank 2 it isn't as bad and by rank 3 it is fairly stable.  It will always decrease over time (default is that a full energy pool lasts a week), but it can be hard to gain it fast enough at first.  Personally, I use the Radiant Prostitution mod and "fill up" the night before I need to do anything serious to maximize the buffs.

Sorry for my english, I am from Russia and have to use a translator. Help me please to solve poser with this mod. 2 spells do not work correctly (Create penis on themselves and NPC) zaklyuchaetsya problem is that when using these spells, the model does not otobrazhaetsya penis. Although the desired mode (SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim, SOS - Equipable Schlong) installed. Maybe I missed something? Tell me that it is necessary to install. And please give a link to what I missed. Advance very grateful. Russian users of your site.

Sorry for my english, I am from Russia and have to use a translator. Help me please to solve poser with this mod. 2 spells do not work correctly (Create penis on themselves and NPC) zaklyuchaetsya problem is that when using these spells, the model does not otobrazhaetsya penis. Although the desired mode (SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim, SOS - Equipable Schlong) installed. Maybe I missed something? Tell me that it is necessary to install. And please give a link to what I missed. Advance very grateful. Russian users of your site.

File path of the penis model 
Equipable Schlong\malegenitals_1.nif 
Set to.
Please use what slot is set to 52. 
Skeleton also support SOS is required. 
You might want to and the operation test in Equipable Schlong alone.

Aside from not being able to be a vampire with this mod active (because it seems to cause my character's face to screw up) I would have liked to have seen a life draining effect that ended with a mummified corpse (draugr corpse) left behind after you score a kill through sexual life drain.

attachicon.gif1407546537106.jpg

That would be pure awesome.

Getting Vampire to work would involve some Creation Kit stuff, I don't or rather have not done this myself but here goes.

You'd have to add a Seccubus Face Gen data to it, much like how some custom races support Vampirism without the vamp data your face is basically generic.  Im sorry I've no way to describe how to correct that but I know that there are tuts on this via Google...I just didn't see a point to going duel vamp/sec, though I look into it from time to time considering making a follower a vamp but she has custom face gen so it messes up her face...Basically I could fix that the same way.

I don't think it'd take more than an hour to make a patch with instructions on Google with whats been covered that estimate includes the time spent finding a tut.

And now a New Problem. My Save Never loads when I have this mod Installed. Is there some sort of load order that is causing this?

No PSQ is ESM,

I gotta say though this is not uncommon, its also a vanilla issue.

The game tends to choke on loading games straight away from main menu screen from the start.  The way around this is pretty varied but here goes.

1) You prob have too many save games in your profile folder, this chokes up load speeds because it likes to sort of precach surface read the saves so to speak.  After a while you might find yourself with easily 300-500 saves piled up in the save folder this can easily represent 2 gigs of information that the game attempts to surface read, you'll notice some slow down when mouse cursering over saves.

So just move or delete some saves.

2) Best method to load a heavily modded game tends to be from unmodded homes and or the prisoner start of LAL.

->been fool proof method for me to have a level 1 char save to 1st load the game and then load the save I want.  Of course because of scripting mods this sort of save has to be prepared over time by loading in mods a few at a time to avoid script startup problems...This also creates a good startup save file for new games.

3) You can actually load up from start but you have to allow some time to pass so the game can pre-read, this takes more time when you have way too many saves in your folder...as I said its easy to have them pile up bear in mind a save is about 11 to 25 megs of information so 300 saves is a lot.

Look if Anyone here Has Been able to fully add a Transformation form Model to the succubus Form Can you please add me on steam and give me a step by step rundown. I finally got a third person model of the form but the armor and wings aren't colored, the tail doesn't show, and in first person I get an error sign covering my screen. my Steam ID is The Ghost of Stonewall Jackson. 

Tanks for your awesome mod, i have play with many sex mod in skyrim and it's the best. 

Combine Sex  + immersive gameplay + wonderful transformation 

what's else ^^

My character with your mod and the 7B package by Plumber

before:

before.jpg

after:

after.jpg

sorry for my english

This is next version of "PSQ-for-dummies-pack" for UNPBO. My patch for Animated Wings is included. Just install PSQ, then use this.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6jxowk14cxrulw/UNPBO_BBP_Package.rar

Remember - with this pack you can make the installation faster, but your options are limited by my taste. :P

P.S. As always, sorry for my English.

This is the Plumber Pack it has everything in place for you.

It may not be the body you want but its one of the best ways to get started, look inside and examine the contents.

Making sure that the file names are the same is paramount to actually having your revisions work.

If you want to replace the mesh with your own you must make the file names the same.

If you want those meshes to have to install your textures to the right folder in the game.

Example you have a Horn Nif, but its named HentiaHotHorns.nif

You have to rename that to say, Horn_1.Nif and again to Horn_0.nif

But Wait you have to install the textures for HentiaHotHorns.nif to see them in game.

But here's the fun part, see author Hentia may have named the horn texture to,

HottieBananzaFunParts....Doesn't matter cause the nif points to the texture in the game folder...So as long as we install the contents of the textures to the right folder in game it'll work!

It could be that HottieBananzaFunParts.DDS is in a structured folder path. 

Example

Data\Textures\armor\HottieSucArmor\HottieBananzaFunParts.DDS

You have to drag and drop that into the Skyrim Folder.

But wait what if it doesn't start with DATA folder,

Textures\armor\Hottyadayada

Well if it starts with texture folder that goes into the Data folder.

But GamePlayer!??

I'm getting ! symbol in 1st person!!! Help?

You still have to make 1stpersonhands and 1stpersonguantlets perhaps even 1stpersontorso or 1stpersonbody.

Making 1stperson parts is a sinch! 

Find Femalehand_0.nif and FemaleHand_1.nif

Rename those to 1stPersonFemaleHand_0.nif and _1.nif

Copy paste over.

Its the same for gloves and for bodies.

But GamePlayer my hands in first person don't line up No more!!!?

The author of your body type may be relying on the standard in game 1stpersonfemalehand.nif

If that's the case you need to Unpack the SkyrimMesh.BSA with the BSAopt unpacker utility found easily with Google or on Nexus.

A few questions about pregnancy.

1. How long does it take (in game time) to fully develop a soul gem?

2. How can I tell what level of soul gems I have before oviposition?

3. What is the highest level of soul gem you can get?

4. How can you tell you're ready for oviposition?

5. Is there any way to speed up your pregnancy besides just using the wait command?

This is next version of "PSQ-for-dummies-pack" for UNPBO. My patch for Animated Wings is included. Just install PSQ, then use this.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6jxowk14cxrulw/UNPBO_BBP_Package.rar

Remember - with this pack you can make the installation faster, but your options are limited by my taste. :P

P.S. As always, sorry for my English.

This is the Plumber Pack it has everything in place for you.

It may not be the body you want but its one of the best ways to get started, look inside and examine the contents.

Making sure that the file names are the same is paramount to actually having your revisions work.

If you want to replace the mesh with your own you must make the file names the same.

If you want those meshes to have to install your textures to the right folder in the game.

Example you have a Horn Nif, but its named HentiaHotHorns.nif

You have to rename that to say, Horn_1.Nif and again to Horn_0.nif

But Wait you have to install the textures for HentiaHotHorns.nif to see them in game.

But here's the fun part, see author Hentia may have named the horn texture to,

HottieBananzaFunParts....Doesn't matter cause the nif points to the texture in the game folder...So as long as we install the contents of the textures to the right folder in game it'll work!

It could be that HottieBananzaFunParts.DDS is in a structured folder path. 

Example

Data\Textures\armor\HottieSucArmor\HottieBananzaFunParts.DDS

You have to drag and drop that into the Skyrim Folder.

But wait what if it doesn't start with DATA folder,

Textures\armor\Hottyadayada

Well if it starts with texture folder that goes into the Data folder.

But GamePlayer!??

I'm getting ! symbol in 1st person!!! Help?

You still have to make 1stpersonhands and 1stpersonguantlets perhaps even 1stpersontorso or 1stpersonbody.

Making 1stperson parts is a sinch! 

Find Femalehand_0.nif and FemaleHand_1.nif

Rename those to 1stPersonFemaleHand_0.nif and _1.nif

Copy paste over.

Its the same for gloves and for bodies.

But GamePlayer my hands in first person don't line up No more!!!?

The author of your body type may be relying on the standard in game 1stpersonfemalehand.nif

If that's the case you need to Unpack the SkyrimMesh.BSA with the BSAopt unpacker utility found easily with Google or on Nexus.

I Tried this. Changed a bunch of files to 1stperson but The ! didn't disappear.