PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Question for experienced users of this mod:

I'm having an issue where the PC's face is changing slightly after transformation, and it stays changed until I go back into "showracemenu", where it loads correctly again. The differences are not profound, and mostly have to do with non-standard colors and some sculpting work, but the nose is ending up with a very jagged bridge/selion that isn't there when in racemenu, and is fine until transformation. Also the lips and some sculpting on the brows are also not carrying over through transformation cycles.

I have tested on a fresh character build that never had PSQ active, and it still happens there. Does PSQ somehow save the head shape/layout prior to transformation and saves it for retrieval? If so, is that data up to the current standards of racemenu, or is there something lost in translation? (Alternately, is it a Racemenu problem?)

Just curious if any of you know a trick for fixing this.

Thanks a bunch.

Also curious on to know how to fix this, I had the same issue with a dark elf. It's like PSQ uses a vanilla head for the transformation but doesn't turn it back.
I am aware that PSQ has resource for human form, which is rather odd.

Question for experienced users of this mod:

I'm having an issue where the PC's face is changing slightly after transformation, and it stays changed until I go back into "showracemenu", where it loads correctly again. The differences are not profound, and mostly have to do with non-standard colors and some sculpting work, but the nose is ending up with a very jagged bridge/selion that isn't there when in racemenu, and is fine until transformation. Also the lips and some sculpting on the brows are also not carrying over through transformation cycles.

I have tested on a fresh character build that never had PSQ active, and it still happens there. Does PSQ somehow save the head shape/layout prior to transformation and saves it for retrieval? If so, is that data up to the current standards of racemenu, or is there something lost in translation? (Alternately, is it a Racemenu problem?)

Just curious if any of you know a trick for fixing this.

Thanks a bunch.

Also curious on to know how to fix this, I had the same issue with a dark elf. It's like PSQ uses a vanilla head for the transformation but doesn't turn it back.
I am aware that PSQ has resource for human form, which is rather odd.

@YuliaS11: The human shape files are there to make your succubus a unique race without needing to create a specific custom race (and all the quest compatibility issues that comes with).  In my game though, this only kicks in after one transformation cycle, so on load, I am whatever my base race was.  Not sure if that is a bug or working as intended, or (more likely) an engine/practical limitation.

@mengalo: your comment about reverting to vanilla mesh got me thinking.  I'm using citrus heads, so I made sure to replace the femalehead.nif in all of the transform packages with the citrus head.  This caused a lot *more* jaggedness, and completely wrecked the face.

It at least showed me that the femalehead.nif wasn't just a placeholder.  So I updated the tri files and made sure the head parts were looking at the right place.  Result: much less jagged (improvement), but many of the fine details were lost again (worse than before) including the brows (which were sculpted as well) pretty much disappearing into the head.

There isn't anything in PSQ that seems to be looking at the brows, so I am not sure how to remedy that part.

EDIT: And I reverted everything to try to get back to the less crappy version and must have missed something because it is actually a hell of a lot better than it was before.  Still not perfect (the brows are clipping slightly), but much better than it was.  I'm going to leave it alone at this point and thank the Skyrim gods for this happy accident.

Hi

I have installed the mod along with its supporting files and played the game for a few hours. But I am yet to see any option in the MCM menu system for this mod. I downloaded the 3.2.8a file from this site. Do I need anymore files from an earlier version?

The instructions are a bit vague and I know other people have also had the same problem but its none of those above me have been addressed or answered.

@Fuzzy: The MCM menu should show up at once. You need to click on the Become the succubus to make the mod work.

A question to everyone: How do you fly? I reached Succubus Rank 4 which is the supposed rank for flying. Do I need to install a flying mod? If yes, which one?

Could the author, or any1 else, please provide instructions on how to revert the slightly annoying menus that appear when using the "sneak feed" function, to what it used to be? I mean i could understand choosing between female/male positions,but his is a bit much...

If you are lucky, then 3.2.6 would still be around.

Could the author, or any1 else, please provide instructions on how to revert the slightly annoying menus that appear when using the "sneak feed" function, to what it used to be? I mean i could understand choosing between female/male positions,but his is a bit much...

Just tab out of them, you don't *have* to select them.

Just tab out of them, you don't *have* to select them.

Yes, but this isn't what i asked now is it? ;) Wouldn't it be better if i didn't have to tab out of anything?Why complicate things...

If you are lucky, then 3.2.6 would still be around.

If memory serves me right, 3.2.6 did not have the "lure" function which is lots of fun,so nah. Thanx for the suggestion though. The only thing i haven't learned how to do is scripting, and it looks like i'll have to.

I managed to get the MCM to see the PSQ quest but I make a new character up go to the menu for the PSQ and activate "Become a Succubus" but nothing happens. Is there a way to activate it via the console?

When you 1st activate the "become the succubus" , nothing actually happens (other than a healing like effect). You have to assign a key to "transform to succubus" in MCM and use it to actually transform... assuming you have enabled any changes  to occur on transformation like body/armor/hair/eyes/wings etc...(and hope your transform pack is ok).

A new question.

I have Milk Mod Economy installed and with it, I get quite good Succubus milk. However PSQ has its own milk, which is quite useless at 1st glance (Restore 5 SP for 1 second). It is also a PITA to milk the character when she has a lot of milk.

Will the milk become something more useful or should I just disable that option? Too bad MME won't get that milk automatically. :/

I managed to get the MCM to see the PSQ quest but I make a new character up go to the menu for the PSQ and activate "Become a Succubus" but nothing happens. Is there a way to activate it via the console?

When you 1st activate the "become the succubus" , nothing actually happens (other than a healing like effect). You have to assign a key to "transform to succubus" in MCM and use it to actually transform... assuming you have enabled any changes  to occur on transformation like body/armor/hair/eyes/wings etc...(and hope your transform pack is ok).

This is the main problem the options won't let me bind any keys to the quest. I see everything I click the "Become Succubus" in the MCM but I can't mark other options or bind keys to them. I also don't get any healing effect.

Not done anything to the transform pack yet as I would like to try and get the quest working first. Once that is done cosmetics are no problem.

Just tried to modify the quest via the console and I got the message saying "Script Command not found" this was after I did a PlayerIsSuccubus=1 in the console.

This is the main problem the options won't let me bind any keys to the quest. I see everything I click the "Become Succubus" in the MCM but I can't mark other options or bind keys to them. I also don't get any healing effect.

Not done anything to the transform pack yet as I would like to try and get the quest working first. Once that is done cosmetics are no problem.

Just tried to modify the quest via the console and I got the message saying "Script Command not found" this was after I did a PlayerIsSuccubus=1 in the console.

This really sounds like a bad installation. Maybe something is overwriting parts of PSQ. Or something is missing.

This really sounds like a bad installation. Maybe something is overwriting parts of PSQ. Or something is missing.

I am going to reinstall the game again and give it one more go. Clean install, new game and only use this mod to see if I can get it to work along with its required counter parts.

I am going to reinstall the game again and give it one more go. Clean install, new game and only use this mod to see if I can get it to work along with its required counter parts.

Well, I wouldn't go that far. If you are reinstalling the game though, you might want to ue Mod Organizer (if you are not using it yet). It takes some time to learn it, but it worths it.

Well, I wouldn't go that far. If you are reinstalling the game though, you might want to ue Mod Organizer (if you are not using it yet). It takes some time to learn it, but it worths it.

I give up. Fresh install and using a mod manager and still no joy with this mod. I get all the menus for it but can't select any options. All the sliders work and colour for the skin and hair etc. But hotkeys, starting the quest and anything else with a button or toggle select and it wont work.

In about the same boat as Fluffy.  Have all the requisites installed (SexLab, FNIS, etc - some are of a higher, newer version than the one asked for).  Had to 'kick' MCM to get it to FINALLY show PSQ.  When I open PSQ - I"m unable to open ANY toggles..........there is NO maintence tab where you can "becomd the succybus.  Am also unable to assign ANY hot keys for the transform.  When I try to set a hotkey - nothing changes, and I have to close  MCM to now make ANY adjustments in ANY tab, even non-PSQ tabs.  I also have the new PSQ transform and installed it with NMM.  I've tried uninstalling all PSQ files...then reinstalling them   PSQ, then PSQ transform...no change yet......

Just returned from a break and downloaded the ol' PSQ.  The "lure" ability during the masturbation animation is awesome, though I was a bit surprised to see people coming from a mile away to watch, lol.

I did notice that the pregnancy seems to be off.  I have it set to 100% but still nothing.  I never had any issues with this before, is this a new problem?  Any workarounds?  Thanks!

I was posting on the old forums . http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25829-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/page-143

I managed to get it working, I am amazed at how good it is a lot of good work has been put into this mod and has given the game a whole different feel. Those who are having problems look at my posts in the link above on the last page I may of found a work around for broken hotkey assignments and the mod not working.

Only thing that I don't like so far is the option with the breast enlargement as you feed, can't find a way to reduce them.

Had me laughing at one point as there was a massive orgy taking place in Dragon's Reach in Whiterun.

On 11/10/2017 at 9:47 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I was posting on the old forums . http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25829-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/page-143

I managed to get it working, I am amazed at how good it is a lot of good work has been put into this mod and has given the game a whole different feel. Those who are having problems look at my posts in the link above on the last page I may of found a work around for broken hotkey assignments and the mod not working.

Only thing that I don't like so far is the option with the breast enlargement as you feed, can't find a way to reduce them.

Had me laughing at one point as there was a massive orgy taking place in Dragon's Reach in Whiterun.

I think that's the breast milk function. Should be an option to turn it off. Might have to milk your character first to get breast size back down first.

Also, if anyone is getting the problem where when you feed your framerate tanks try turning off psq's cum inflation effect. I had that problem and after disabling it I never had that problem again. Don't know why that works and I'm not sure if it will fix a save that's already borked. I'm not sure but I think the pregnancy option might do it as well but I haven't fiddled with it in a long time.

10 hours ago, SuperNixon said:

I think that's the breast milk function. Should be an option to turn it off. Might have to milk your character first to get breast size back down first.

Also, if anyone is getting the problem where when you feed your framerate tanks try turning off psq's cum inflation effect. I had that problem and after disabling it I never had that problem again. Don't know why that works and I'm not sure if it will fix a save that's already borked. I'm not sure but I think the pregnancy option might do it as well but I haven't fiddled with it in a long time.

Yeah I found this out by experimenting with the options and the milker in the game.

The only thing that doesn't work right now is the auto trasnform option. I can't seem to get it to work but that is a minor problem for me and I can overlook this because the rest of the mod is rather well made.

Edits:

I believe the mod issues I was running into were caused by Sexlab Deadly Drain, which I had on as well, upon disabling it, the stuttering, body flashing and crashing vanished.

Though, I do want the people the sucubus is having sex with to always die, but the menu items are somewhat cryptic, anyone have any settings that makes that always happen?

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR
Found reasons it was crashing, wasn't this mod!