PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Is there a way to add a HDT skirt to the transformation files? Or can i only replace what is in the "dummy files" section?

I know of two ways of doing it:

Edit the .nif and add the pieces you want

or

Edit the PSQSuccubusCuirass to include the skirt you want to use via CreationKit, remember to also check any slot(biped objects) that the skirt uses or it won't show up.

I don't know if this mod is even supported anymore but I just came up with an idea for it that I want to offer as a suggestion. As you may know there is a mod that is a mass matchmaker mod for sexlab. My suggestion is this. Create a spell in the illusion tree with the same effect. That is to say the caster would cast it at a group of enemies similarly to pacify or frenzy and those that did not resist would be overcome with sexual passion. You'd have to exclude the caster so that they wouldn't be killed by any enemies that may have resisted. You could give it similar resistances and impact radius as other illusion spells. 

To take it one step further, the succubus caster could feed off the sexual energies of those targeted by the spell as if she were having sex with them herself. I'm not sure if that's possible, but it's just a suggestion. Maybe that idea isn't possible, but I wouldn't think the spell itself would be too difficult to add.

Anyway, I'm currently playing a succubus character and am enjoying the mod. Thanks for the great mod.

I don't know if this mod is even supported anymore but I just came up with an idea for it that I want to offer as a suggestion. As you may know there is a mod that is a mass matchmaker mod for sexlab. My suggestion is this. Create a spell in the illusion tree with the same effect. That is to say the caster would cast it at a group of enemies similarly to pacify or frenzy and those that did not resist would be overcome with sexual passion. You'd have to exclude the caster so that they wouldn't be killed by any enemies that may have resisted. You could give it similar resistances and impact radius as other illusion spells.

To take it one step further, the succubus caster could feed off the sexual energies of those targeted by the spell as if she were having sex with them herself. I'm not sure if that's possible, but it's just a suggestion. Maybe that idea isn't possible, but I wouldn't think the spell itself would be too difficult to add.

Anyway, I'm currently playing a succubus character and am enjoying the mod. Thanks for the great mod.

First she made mass match maker. Second lure does that already. And third the death of the last enemy should do just that for you.

First she made mass match maker. Second lure does that already. And third the death of the last enemy should do just that for you.

I see an ability in a previous version description called Succubus Match Maker, is this what you're referring to?  Honestly I can't tell from the description what Succubus Match Maker does, the mod author's written English isn't really that great so I'm unsure what it does. I haven't actually seen such a spell yet so maybe I'm not leveled up enough as a succubus to get it. I'm using 3.2.5a so I don't have lure and I don't know what it does. In my version the death of an enemy only feeds the succubus if she is having sex with said enemy, has that changed? I generally don't update a mod unless there have been some significant improvements or bug fixes and I'm not sure if there has been enough of a change since 3.2.5a to warrant updating to the current version. 

Would it be possible to get someone to write up a more up-to-date description/instructions for installation/use/compatibility/etc?

Frankly, this isn't a mod for novice users.  The descriptions aren't clear because ojanen isn't a native English speaker/writer and does the best she can with machine translation.

Most of the pro-tips on the last 30 or so pages are perfectly usable, but mod conflicts are almost inevitable.

PSQ is a masterpiece of modding in the sense that it does so many things well, but it will conflict with other mods that try to do the same things.

A user should expect the first few weeks with this mod to be experimental and a chance to discover how to fix things for themselves.  If that seems too challenging, might be best to use something else.

Would it be possible to get someone to write up a more up-to-date description/instructions for installation/use/compatibility/etc?

Frankly, this isn't a mod for novice users.  The descriptions aren't clear because ojanen isn't a native English speaker/writer and does the best she can with machine translation.

Most of the pro-tips on the last 30 or so pages are perfectly usable, but mod conflicts are almost inevitable.

PSQ is a masterpiece of modding in the sense that it does so many things well, but it will conflict with other mods that try to do the same things.

A user should expect the first few weeks with this mod to be experimental and a chance to discover how to fix things for themselves.  If that seems too challenging, might be best to use something else.

Soul gem would most definitely need a bit of reworking as you could give birth to trapped gems, but the precise mechanics are a bit confusing.

Also I am still clueless about fast mode.

Then there is a terrible bug that causes you to become a succubus queen immediately and the only work around seems to be ccas, but then my roleplaying would have to change to lesser daedra trying to mess with mundus.

I understand that the mod's good (I've been wanting to give it a try for a while, just haven't had time), and that I'll need to do some poking at things, but a quick-and-dirty guide to getting started would be helpful.  I unfortunately have rather limited time to play, and right this minute it's all being used up in setting up a monster mod list - I'm going to have to merge like mad to cut the total number of plugins in half before I can even load the game.

I guess I'll start with a few questions.

1) I'm fairly certain (though just guessing) that this works like the vampire quest as far as abilities/etc.  Using just this, do you start off as a succubus, or is it caused by an infection or some other vector during gameplay (like vampires/werewolves, or as a result of some other circumstance, such as a particular quest)?

2) Using this with the succubus race from nexus: good, bad, ugly? I stumbled over some transformation mods that are intended for this here, are they actually required? Would using the succubus race negate the requirement?

3) Is there a list of bare minimum requirements to get this functioning in game that I could reference, or am I going to have to go digging through forum posts to find them one at a time? :P (not worried about compatibilities until I get this functioning properly in-game on its own)

I understand that the mod's good (I've been wanting to give it a try for a while, just haven't had time), and that I'll need to do some poking at things, but a quick-and-dirty guide to getting started would be helpful.  I unfortunately have rather limited time to play, and right this minute it's all being used up in setting up a monster mod list - I'm going to have to merge like mad to cut the total number of plugins in half before I can even load the game.

I guess I'll start with a few questions.

1) I'm fairly certain (though just guessing) that this works like the vampire quest as far as abilities/etc.  Using just this, do you start off as a succubus, or is it caused by an infection or some other vector during gameplay (like vampires/werewolves, or as a result of some other circumstance, such as a particular quest)?

2) Using this with the succubus race from nexus: good, bad, ugly? I stumbled over some transformation mods that are intended for this here, are they actually required? Would using the succubus race negate the requirement?

3) Is there a list of bare minimum requirements to get this functioning in game that I could reference, or am I going to have to go digging through forum posts to find them one at a time? :P (not worried about compatibilities until I get this functioning properly in-game on its own)

Maybe someone should write a guide for PSQ.

PSQ does everything and better (no offense) than Succubus Race. Highly recommended to avoid using both due to possible conflicts.

All you need is Sexlab, Arounsed, UI extension which is included in EFF (but grab the UIextension from its own page which is newer I believe), and Nioverride which is included in race menu. It's also highly recommended to grab Papyrus util which Sexlab only includes 3.0 and the newest is 3.3.

For the moment, avoid PSQ Tweaks if you would like to use separate orgasm.

Excellent, that's a big help. What resources do I need for setting up the transformation aspect? It seems to be implied that that's not included with the PSQ mod itself...(If it helps, I'm using the All-In-One Animated Pussy setup with a UUNP/UNP shape/preset.)

Edit: Oh, you failed to mention race compatibility...is it needed? (I'm using Better Vampires)

Excellent, that's a big help. What resources do I need for setting up the transformation aspect? It seems to be implied that that's not included with the PSQ mod itself...(If it helps, I'm using the All-In-One Animated Pussy setup with a UUNP/UNP shape/preset.)

Look for PSQ Transform Pack 1.4. The other one is only competible with PSQ 2 and not 3.0+. That will tell you everything about the directory. On the other hand try Daedric Princess NOX since you are using UNP if you are feeling like a monster.

Is there any non-skimpy replacer for UNP?

PSQ tweaks's author just confirmed to be working on a new version to fix SLSO issue amongst many other.

I also recommend installing combat mod since eveything in game becomes a breeth as a high ranking succubus.

My build: (CCAS + Soul Gem oven)

The succubus is a Mazken whose form was destroyed during the event of battle spire when serving under Dagon when invading the soul Cairn. After the conclusion of Oblivion Crisis, the new Sheogorath resurrected the lesser daedra, wiping out some of her memories and giving her a new form.

When she was being summoned at the beginning of Skyrim, which she intend to use mortal souls to create her own tiny silver of Oblivion, an unknown Dragonborn was used as the sacrifice, which through the meddling of Hermaous Mora. By the time Akatosh can intervene, and when the succubus  realizes, no one was able to stop the process.

Due to the dragon blood, the succubus would need to get on Divines' good side to avoid being banished and she must fulfill the prophecy of the last dragonborn. She is only allowed to capture the souls that would have been claimed by oblivion, such as vampires, and she must returned all the dragon souls to Akatosh when returning to Oblivion. The succubus would hold resentment to Dagon and would conflict with Molag Bal, but would also try to get on the good side of other daedric princes such as Nocturnal and Meridia, and would try to contact Sheogorath immediately.

She would always side with the dawnguard so she can claim the souls of those vampires, and it is also important to get on Mora's good side so she would defeat Miraak. After mastering illusion to the level of expert, she would engage her first dragon and infront of everyone unveil her true form but saying she is Dragonborn. After this point she no longer recieve any hostility from the local, but a vigilant of Stenddar would attack her.

Like all Mazkens, the succubus see female as superior and her new found interest in sex allow her to drain from female (and futanari).

Yep, I grabbed that fomod pack just in case. I'm thinking along the lines of something between classical AD&D and winged twilights for the transformed state, if I can figure out how to set it up.

As for nonskimpy replacers for UUNP, there are a number of partial conversions of vanilla outfits. There might possibly be a complete conversion for UNP on Nexus (I think I saw one, but didn't have time to investigate it) but I don't know how complete you can get for UUNP conversions with bodyslide files. There are a handful of incomplete attempts to convert vanilla to UUNP, you might get lucky and be able to compile a complete set. As for nonskimpy additional armors, UUNP does have The Book Of UUNP, which adds several hundred top quality new armors made by gamefever/gameplayer.

For combat mods, I'm using a Wildcat/ASIS combo, which should be pretty tough, especially since Apocalypse Magic, Better Vampires, and BVNPCs are also in the mix.

Ok.  I put together a quick little minimal modlist just to see PSQ in action...interesting. With the fomod transformation pack that was recommended, I noticed that some of the wings seemed missing or were missing textures.

Also, one of the Devious Devices mods (Cursed Loot, maybe?) mentioned compatibility issues where transforming would remove devices?

And how do you reset/disable the skin/hair color changes while still having them change during transformation?

Is the MCM the only way to become a succubus with this?

Ok.  I put together a quick little minimal modlist just to see PSQ in action...interesting. With the fomod transformation pack that was recommended, I noticed that some of the wings seemed missing or were missing textures.

Also, one of the Devious Devices mods (Cursed Loot, maybe?) mentioned compatibility issues where transforming would remove devices?

And how do you reset/disable the skin/hair color changes while still having them change during transformation?

All wings used in PSQ use assets from the Animated Dragon Wings mod, so if you installed that mod correctly nothing should be missing. What usually happens is that you change wings while transformed and nothing shows up, this can be fixed by just transforming again.

No idea about devious device stuff, but I think it just de-equips the stuff when you transform, thus removing a large part of the mod purpose(locking you with a device until you find the key).

To change the hair/skin and not the color you just uncheck the color related options in the MCM menu(PSQ > Transformation).

All wings used in PSQ use assets from the Animated Dragon Wings mod, so if you installed that mod correctly nothing should be missing. What usually happens is that you change wings while transformed and nothing shows up, this can be fixed by just transforming again.

No idea about devious device stuff, but I think it just de-equips the stuff when you transform, thus removing a large part of the mod purpose(locking you with a device until you find the key).

To change the hair/skin and not the color you just uncheck the color related options in the MCM menu(PSQ > Transformation).

With DD the only thing I've found that conflicts with transformation is having the succubus armor option on. It strips all current equipment to add the armor and that includes stuff from DD but you can turn off armor if that's a problem. Also, if you are wearing a collar when you transform your horns will not show up since the collar and the horns use the same slot. I think too if you are currently transformed you can't equip a collar. Needs a small fix to change the horn slot so it doesn't use the same slot. There may be more but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Wings and tail don't seem to conflict with anything so I still use those.

There is a bug with the "Arousal Force Transform" option. I enabled it so my char will forcibly transform into a succubus when shes above 90 Arousal but it does not proc at all. Changing threshold to 80 didn't matter either.

"Arousal Force return form" works though.

EDIT: I fixed it by disabling the option, closing MCM, then going back and enabling it in MCM. Not sure why the problem happened in the first place though....

anyone else getting massive script lag with Lure ability? seems like when my lure catches more than 5 or 6 NPCs i get some massive delays after selecting actors for a scene. sometimes it starts a scene minutes after i finished selecting actors. they just stand there in a circle playing masturbation animation in the meantime lol

For some reason after installing the latest version and doing a fresh install of Skyrim I can't get the horns to show up on my character. I've tried various horn mods and even pre-made transformation packages and the only thing not showing up is the horns. It is marked under transformation in MCM., but it won't show up not matter what. Anyone have any clue why this one part isn't working?

For some reason after installing the latest version and doing a fresh install of Skyrim I can't get the horns to show up on my character. I've tried various horn mods and even pre-made transformation packages and the only thing not showing up is the horns. It is marked under transformation in MCM., but it won't show up not matter what. Anyone have any clue why this one part isn't working?

Most likely Devious Devices is using the slot you need for the horns, you will have to change the slot used by Devious Devices or the slot used by the horn(easier to change DD through MCM).

If you dont have DD installed, then it could be a piece of armor with using that slot too.

Most likely Devious Devices is using the slot you need for the horns, you will have to change the slot used by Devious Devices or the slot used by the horn(easier to change DD through MCM).

If you dont have DD installed, then it could be a piece of armor with using that slot too.

Because of conflicts I didn't use DD on this new installation. ;) How do I find out what slot the horns for PSQ is using? ...Then again how do I know what slot anything is using. :P The only thing I'm using that uses slots would be LSAR's clothing replacer. Could that be the problem?

Edit: upon looking at my Data Files list DDa is shown to be on there (a requirement of Maria Eden mod). Perhaps that's what's doing it. Thanks godcalledsick for letting me know there's a conflict with DD and PSQ. I just need to find out how to tell what slots are used for what. :D