PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

13 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Not sure if there is something like that, but there is this mod Content Consumer's Alternate Starts(requires Alternate Start - Live Another Life), which adds a start option for this mod, in that you begin the game in a story based instance, and you do not have to use this mod's MCM menu to become the Succubus. 

I have also found that the Sexlab hormones mod on this site will also allow a "organic" change other than pressing options in the mcm. It does have some bugs but a easy work round.

Hi, first of all - its a really nice mod and .. thanks a lot for it. 

just one thing - the catching fire-element while transforming is not so my thing of visual Effects.

i'll tryed to remove it by my self but everytimes, when i'll tryed to compile the "succubushenshinnscript", my creationkit refuse it to compile and give me a loooong list of error messages and i dont understand 90% of them. x'D i dont know whats the reason, maybe my creationkit is missing something - or has problems with my german language (whould be not the first time that german creationkit-userers have to figure out how to get the creation-kit even started.. xD)

if you - or someone else could remove the 

PSQ.FireFXShader.Play(Succu, 0.5)

- Line and whould upload the compiled script i'll whould be very happy :smile:

On 2/2/2018 at 5:32 PM, minalia said:

Like all mods it will take 1-2 minutes before the mcm recognises it. Make sure you have installed the most recent skse and skyui. You gotta make sure you installed the sexlab beta in the oldrim forum in LL. Do NOT use the sexlab light version available in the newrim section of LL. Also you need sexlab aroused, the chinese version but you can reinstall english text via rewritten the chinese interface with the english version from a old aroused light mod you can find in LL. 

Grab these files. 

-Skse the most recent one.

-skyui for mcm most recent one in nexus.

-Fnis 

-Sexlab beta for SEE https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-1-jan-12-2018/

-Sexlab aroused for SEE  http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=37361&highlight=sexlab%2Baroused  grab an aroused light mod. paste the chinese interface with the english version. Turn the damn thing off afterwards. We only want the thing because it is a prerequisite.  Apply in the forum with a account then press 66666 in the forum thread 

to get access to the file + pw. The chinese interface needs to be overwritten by the old english interface file. Very easy to do. Not going to waste time explaining that.

-Psq 3.2.8   Ok. this file as 2 files, the esm file do not touch this one. and the bsa file. Extract it with BAE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8055

Then put the esm file + the extracted files in their correct file order into the data folder. Sounds complicated but it ain't. Just follow the video tutorial in the bae nexus address i provided. 

Once you got em all. Make sure you clicked sexlab, aroused and psq in the mo2 or nexus mod manager. Turn on the game, if it crashed. means you screwed up by forgetting to extract the bsa file. If you forgot to activate the required mods then psq will not activate period.

Start a new game, turn on sexlabs, wait till it is finished then wait  a few more minutes for the psq menu to show up. I tested the damn thing and it works just fine. Sure there is some glitches but that is what to be expected when playing around a beta version of sexlab and an alpha version of skse.  Do not download any freaking succubus eye mods. This will crash your game period. The rest works. 

I will not bother trying to explain how the transformation files work. Read the psq thread.  

Glitches that are noticeable, mainly related via the camera and smp movements in some clothes. Go to a blacksmith and click on it to fix that zoom issue and enableplayercontrols if you notice you cannot move around or do anything. 

Thanks for the tutorial, I really appreciate you walking me through this. I followed your instructions, and PSQ and all the relevant files install and load with no difficulty. However, I can't get the MCM for PSQ to appear, despite waiting for an hour in-game and saving and loading in multiple times (even on multiple characters, just to make sure that wasn't the issue).

The spells and powers for PSQ are in in the game and can be manually added to my character, but not having the MCM for the transformation and being able to configure the mod is frustrating. Do you have any suggestions as to what my issue might be?

Gonna be brutal. Go and deactivate every mod you got and only go with the very basics to get psq to work. Use alternate start as a shortcut to get to the create a char and just go from there. You must have installed some dumb mod that is not reacting well to the psq mod. What it is? I don't know. What if you link your mod list in here? Fuck you I won't bother reading it because I only listed the instructions to get the damn thing to work on my pc. Like all skse mods, it will take time for it to be recognised by the mcm. The more shit you put. The higher the stress and time till the game decides to recognise it. Also make sure you did not screw up in installing the files of the bsa in the correct folders they are meant to go. That part is tricky but you NEED to follow the video tutorial to not screw that part up.

3 hours ago, thewinslow said:

Thanks for the tutorial, I really appreciate you walking me through this. I followed your instructions, and PSQ and all the relevant files install and load with no difficulty. However, I can't get the MCM for PSQ to appear, despite waiting for an hour in-game and saving and loading in multiple times (even on multiple characters, just to make sure that wasn't the issue).

The spells and powers for PSQ are in in the game and can be manually added to my character, but not having the MCM for the transformation and being able to configure the mod is frustrating. Do you have any suggestions as to what my issue might be?

Just to let you know. If you use Better Vampires mod it may cause this problem, Better Vampires I have found out doesn't play nice with other mods that change aspects of race or the drain spell.

I am still trying to figure out how to get my succubus to auto transform when arousal is high. I downloaded the PSQ tweek file and that works as intended, but the auto transform function doesn't seem to work. Unless I need to be a certain level in succubus level for it to work?

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Anyone have a settings guide with recommendations for this mod? I'm going to try it in a play through and wanted to make it as smooth as possible :smile:

I am using trial and error. The settings can be changed over the course of the game. So for example I don't like the milking option so I turn that off as I don't see a point to it. Same as tattoos and body growth. I switch those off. 

I have found two really nice mods that will allow a RP progress into a succubus as well that will auto activate this mod and add more powers as your character becomes more corrupted with daedric corruption.

On 27.02.2018 at 1:05 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I am still trying to figure out how to get my succubus to auto transform when arousal is high. I downloaded the PSQ tweek file and that works as intended, but the auto transform function doesn't seem to work. Unless I need to be a certain level in succubus level for it to work?

It's a little buggy feature. You also need to set "go back to human form" (or whatever it's called) threshold in order for it to work

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have found two really nice mods that will allow a RP progress into a succubus as well that will auto activate this mod and add more powers as your character becomes more corrupted with daedric corruption.

What mods are you talking about? Sounds interesting.

18 minutes ago, Terrarium said:

It's a little buggy feature. You also need to set "go back to human form" (or whatever it's called) threshold in order for it to work

What mods are you talking about? Sounds interesting.

17 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Cool, what 2 additional mods are you using?

They are SexLabs Hormones and Sanguines Debauchery + both written by this guy.  https://www.loverslab.com/profile/159469-deepbluefrog/

I use them along with the SL Deadly Drain powers as well and they all work well together. You can even start the game as a male character and sex change into a female one and then get turned into a succubus by Dremora or even Sanguine himself if done right.

So the lure function doesn't work for me. How do I fix this? I've already ran it through LOOT but the lure function stlil doesn't work. Here is my load order:

GameMode=Skyrim
Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Evil Lair of Hydra.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Succubus Heart.esp=1
ITortureFramework.esm=1
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
yurica_kimono.esp=1
KCEYukata.esp=1
yurica_summerdress [HDT].esp=1
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp=1
Skill Config.esp=1
_ImoMegane.esp=1
KS Jewelry.esp=1
BTRH_Waifu.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
Facelight.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp=1
BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground 2.16.esp=1
Dorn Heven.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
The Asteria - Dwemer Airship.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Populated Cities 2.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Darklilith.esp=1
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp=1
Elwyn - YuiH StandAlone Follower.esp=1
yongheng.esp=1
ColdharbourDaedra.esp=1
P1FlyingRing.esp=1
ParticleField.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Seductress Elizabeth.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Vampirelordroyal.esp=1
zDeadlyPleasures.esp=1
Hermit.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
BVandRoyalBloodline_Patch.esp=1
Cute Bunny Outfits v2.esp=1
HornyDragons.esp=1
HornyDragonesses.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
RideSharing.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp=1
SL Deadly Drain.esp=1
KomAnimObjects.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Az Penzor - Addon.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
ChaPi Clothing.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp=1
Fudou Myouou.esp=1
yurica_daisho.esp=1
lilithssickle.esp=1
The Serenity.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
MilkModNEW CF.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
ccas_starts.esp=1
PSQTweaks.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
3 hours ago, Riderofanarchy said:

Is the Hybrid system in yet? What does that exactly. I'm asseuming it allows you to turn your female followers into Succubi as well or something alone those lines

The hybrid function is for vampires and werewolves. Because this is a race mod that allows a transformation effect you need a hybrid mode in place to allow the scripting to work.

4 hours ago, jktjenesis said:

So the lure function doesn't work for me. How do I fix this? I've already ran it through LOOT but the lure function stlil doesn't work. Here is my load order:

GameMode=Skyrim
Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Evil Lair of Hydra.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Succubus Heart.esp=1
ITortureFramework.esm=1
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
yurica_kimono.esp=1
KCEYukata.esp=1
yurica_summerdress [HDT].esp=1
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp=1
Skill Config.esp=1
_ImoMegane.esp=1
KS Jewelry.esp=1
BTRH_Waifu.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
Facelight.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp=1
BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground 2.16.esp=1
Dorn Heven.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
The Asteria - Dwemer Airship.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Populated Cities 2.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Darklilith.esp=1
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp=1
Elwyn - YuiH StandAlone Follower.esp=1
yongheng.esp=1
ColdharbourDaedra.esp=1
P1FlyingRing.esp=1
ParticleField.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Seductress Elizabeth.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Vampirelordroyal.esp=1
zDeadlyPleasures.esp=1
Hermit.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
BVandRoyalBloodline_Patch.esp=1
Cute Bunny Outfits v2.esp=1
HornyDragons.esp=1
HornyDragonesses.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
RideSharing.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp=1
SL Deadly Drain.esp=1
KomAnimObjects.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Az Penzor - Addon.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
ChaPi Clothing.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp=1
Fudou Myouou.esp=1
yurica_daisho.esp=1
lilithssickle.esp=1
The Serenity.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
MilkModNEW CF.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
ccas_starts.esp=1
PSQTweaks.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1

I found PSQ tweeks to be strange when it came to the succubus powers. Try turning that off.

Anyone know if there's support for hair textures? I set up an SG hairstyle for succubus form no problem for all the .nif and .tri files, but the SG hair has a couple of .dds texture files for it and in-game the hair switch works but the hair is transparent. I double and triple checked the dummy files for folder locations, but can't see anything about hair textures, only the mesh files.

20180317122329_1.jpg

14 hours ago, turbobanana said:

Anyone know if there's support for hair textures? I set up an SG hairstyle for succubus form no problem for all the .nif and .tri files, but the SG hair has a couple of .dds texture files for it and in-game the hair switch works but the hair is transparent. I double and triple checked the dummy files for folder locations, but can't see anything about hair textures, only the mesh files.

20180317122329_1.jpg

Could that be a ENB issue on the hair? Check your main characters hair as well if it has the same style.

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Could that be a ENB issue on the hair? Check your main characters hair as well if it has the same style.

Checked it by setting that hairstyle in racemenu and it's fine. Same if I turn off the hair transform in the psq menu and use that hairstyle as the default with only a color change. Looks like the hair just doesn't work correctly without the .dds textures which is mildly disappointing since psq doesn't seem to load them from the textures folder...unless I need to name them something different than Hair.dds and Hair_n.dds.

16 minutes ago, turbobanana said:

Checked it by setting that hairstyle in racemenu and it's fine. Same if I turn off the hair transform in the psq menu and use that hairstyle as the default with only a color change. Looks like the hair just doesn't work correctly without the .dds textures which is mildly disappointing since psq doesn't seem to load them from the textures folder...unless I need to name them something different than Hair.dds and Hair_n.dds.

The mesh file must be named the same way as the transformation help files but the mesh used if its a copy from one of your folders should know which textures to load regardless where they sit.

You can try to copy the DDS files over to the PSQ textures folder and see if it helps. Personally I don't have this issue because I don't transform the hair on my characters. I only change the colour.

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The mesh file must be named the same way as the transformation help files but the mesh used if its a copy from one of your folders should know which textures to load regardless where they sit.

You can try to copy the DDS files over to the PSQ textures folder and see if it helps. Personally I don't have this issue because I don't transform the hair on my characters. I only change the colour.

That's what I did. Copied the files from the SG hair folder to my psq transform folder and renamed according to the dummy files. My main question was that the dummy files don't have any hair.dds files in the textures folder so I wasn't sure if psq would even recognize that they're in there. I checked in game again and the hair doesn't change even if I remove the hair.dds files from the psq textures folder, so that's where I'm at. It's not a deal breaker for me I was just wondering if it was me or psq not using the textures for the transformation.

On 3/17/2018 at 2:44 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The hybrid function is for vampires and werewolves. Because this is a race mod that allows a transformation effect you need a hybrid mode in place to allow the scripting to work.

So then...... Would it be possible that even when not a succubus... The Mod could Interfere with Better Vampires and cause the scripts to get all wonky and not work? 

21 hours ago, Riderofanarchy said:

So then...... Would it be possible that even when not a succubus... The Mod could Interfere with Better Vampires and cause the scripts to get all wonky and not work? 

Yes the Succubus scripts do mess with the Better Vampires scripting. I had so much trouble getting these two to work that I took out Better Vampires. SL Deadly Drain will also have the same effect. Anything that seems to mess with the Vampire Drain scripting will also mess with any vampire mod. I have not had any success with running a vampire mod and PSQ or Deadly Drain.

Even Sacroscant which is not as script heavy as Better Vampires has trouble, and gives me random CTD moments even when I wasn't a succubus or vampire.

Thankfully though I also have Skyrim SE installed and if I want to play as a Vampire I go to that game and use the vampire mods there.

A little PSA to anyone still struggling with this:

If you're having a massive slow down after sex when becoming a succubus, turn off cum inflation. I'm not sure what is wrong, but in the end I managed to trace it back to this. Can't remember how many hours I spent trying to figure out which mods conflicted with PSQ that might cause the slow down, but after doing a seperate fresh install with only the bare minimum requirements to test PSQ I came to the conclusion that it's the cum inflation feature that's doing it for me. No idea what that feature really does, but if it gets the rest of the mod to work properly then I'm happy. After draining a victim, my whole game would choke up and slow down to a ~5 FPS crawl.

Hopefully this helps someone else about to gouge their eyes out over this.

5 hours ago, Johnnyred said:

A little PSA to anyone still struggling with this:

If you're having a massive slow down after sex when becoming a succubus, turn off cum inflation. I'm not sure what is wrong, but in the end I managed to trace it back to this. Can't remember how many hours I spent trying to figure out which mods conflicted with PSQ that might cause the slow down, but after doing a seperate fresh install with only the bare minimum requirements to test PSQ I came to the conclusion that it's the cum inflation feature that's doing it for me. No idea what that feature really does, but if it gets the rest of the mod to work properly then I'm happy. After draining a victim, my whole game would choke up and slow down to a ~5 FPS crawl.

Hopefully this helps someone else about to gouge their eyes out over this.

Cum Inflation feature is the expanding of your belly when your character gets how you say creamed in their pussy

Also, what other plugins compliment PSQ? Besides walking around naked or spamming NPCs with Hand of Desire, what else helps raise their arousal? Turning off the arousal affecting drain feels way too easy, but getting a bandit attacking you very horny quickly is difficult. The curse spell included isn't really worth it at lower levels due to its high energy cost. I almost feel I'm doing something wrong.

15 hours ago, deathfox said:

Hello,

I'm a bit disapointed

When I kill someone with draining, the corpse floating and breathing it's realy unimmersive

Anybody have an idea for fix that ?

Yep, it's a glitch that's happening when you have "Possible CTD fix" ticked in SexLab.

But I wouldn't recommend unticking it, since it really does help with CTD's.

It's better to install Apocalypse spell pack and just use corpse explosion spell on those bodies.